Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ruins Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ruins Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ruins Vote_lcapRuins Voting_barRuins Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:51 pm

At the top of the hill, overlooking the lake, sits a ruin of an old stone gazebo. There are a few thick stone pillars still standing, but no roof nor floor. A covered bridge leads to the ruin from the area out front of the castle. Some say this is all that there is left of the Ruins but others have found...a few hidden secrets along these pillars.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:32 am

Andrea came into the Gazebo, yup he was there. She approached Andrew, her mutated cobra slithering just behind her. She secretly swore he was the only reason Ash and Andrew tolerated her sometimes, but that was good enough for now. She knew the routine, and how it went. She went to the completely opposite side Andrew was on, though Fiara went to him. She hopped up onto the side, draping a leg on the inside and placing the other on the rail, her heal touching and her knee bent up. This time was different than all the other times. She looked at him and, for the first time really, he looked right back at her. She felt like her heart would simply float away if she let it, but she didn't show that when she spoke. "What?" she asked simply, a little surprised.

Andrew was sitting, all alone for some thinking time, when she had entered. He knew her scent well by now, and he didn't even look up to see her. He was sitting on a stone bench overlooking the lake, just staring ahead. He did finally move when Fiara, her male beast, slithered his large body over. Fiara was the thickness of one and a half average men, and could rise to be at least fifteen feet high when he was fully upright. However, now he was low to the ground, having taken to Andrew instantly. He moved a hand out into the air as the great snake came to him, pushing its nose against his hand. He could take the snake from her if he pleased, but he didn't care to. He didn't need to. Pyaimia was hanging from his ear as always, sleeping. Fiara had tried only once to eat the bat and Andrew taught him just how much the bat really meant to him... and now... with her back... Andrew froze in though. She was back now, and probably going to have a problem with... Oh, what's her name again.... hmm... Andrea! That's it She was going to be jealous of Andrea, but he didn't even care at this point. She'd introduced him to someone that seemed to have a closer bond with her than Andrew and it bothered him a great deal. "She may not like you," he said more to himself than to her at first, though his eyes darted around and then back to her a little intently. "But that shouldn't be a problem... I don't like him..." He was clearly not talking to her, but he was certainly talking about her.

Last edited by Captivated on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:03 am

Orestes appeared with Alderon, who was tired and not at all happy for the trip, until he was lead right to Andrew. What he saw made a high pitched cry ring from the back of his throat, getting both the female and male's attentions. He slid off the chimera, coughing violently as blood dripped from his lips but he spit it away, before going to the gazebo. "Milady breaks her heart for months, she dies inside each day and refuses the looks and love of others for days upon days, and you replace her." He was furious and about to do well to his rank in the society. "She should return to use, better in a broken heap as she is now, than remain here with the likes of you!" As the snake went to him for attack he let out another low frequency that the others wouldn't hear. The snake jolted and then started to whither in pain. He stepped over it and started for Andrew. Orestes was quite taller than him and seemed to be built stronger but what that meant of strength wasn't known.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:11 am

"I would never replace her," Andrew told Orestes in a completely true way. His eyes met with the Harpy's. He'd heard Praxis cry, he could handle this. He didn't move, he let the man approach him. His eyes narrowed as he got closer. "You want to talk about replacement? Your lady...?" he seethed, his eyes harsh and cold. It was obvious he still loved Praxis, even his cold exterior couldn't hide that completely. He glanced at Andrea, sure to look into her eyes as he spoke. "She means nothing to me... I'd hardly even call her a friend," his eyes were back on Orestes by now. "She just follows Ash and I. I didn't run off to hide and come back with some... whatever you are," he finished, getting flustered. Andrew couldn't take this anymore. he turned, facing away from them both and out toward the lake. His hands came to rest on the railing and, for the first time since she had gone, Andrew showed real emotion and even though they couldn't see his face it was obvious. "I loved her more than anything else in this or any other world..." Then he turned. "I still do..." Then his exterior hardened again, the glimpse of his feelings gone again for now. "I'm not going to fight to have her though... you two seem so well bonded, there is no room for me. I don't like the way you are with her, that can't be helped." Andrew had learned to be completely honest with his words, and this time was going to be no different. "Explain to me how I am supposed to except another male as fond of her as I." he said, taking a single step toward him. It was a rhetorical question, whether he answered it was not on Andrew.

Andrea stood silent, covering her ears and whimpering a little but otherwise not moving or saying anything. She didn't have a clue of what they were talking about but... wasn't his love dead?
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:21 am

Orestes listened and stayed where he had been, a few feet from Andrew. He learned from being around Praxis that it was better not to be to near. When he was done Orestes laughed. It was a broken laugh, filled with coughing and more blood, but it was a laugh. "You are foolish. Your Lord told you nothing of the months? The near years to her, that she has been gone? Princess was born of the royal colour, none other exists in our world any more. She's become our lady, our Princess. We are at her command if she so wishes to take it." He watched Andrew slowly, ignoring the girl behind them or the snake for that matter. Once or twice the snake, being foolish and not yet learning its lesson, went to attack and he again let out that low sound and the beast whithered in pain over and over until he finished. "I have no bond stronger than yours and hers. My bond would be forgotten in weeks, if not days, once I die--which to your pleasure will be soon if your Lord can not save me. Your bond has lasted through all those who have tried to gain her favor, both our kind and of wizard, muggle as you call them, and so much more. The bond we have comes from our abilities, something she wants to share with you to create something much stronger. As for dealing with a male as fond of her, don't. End my misery now and take her or ignore me. I will be gone soon and I am nothing more than a brother to her. She was left alone and for dead. If not for I then the hunter would have gotten her again but she holds no affection for me other than family, if that." He ended his rant finally and watched the vampire, wondering if he would die there on the spot. He half wished to, the pain of living was getting to be much. Before the vampire spoke he added one thing more. "And I will be leaving soon, with or with Princess, so I not a threat to you."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

With a brooding stare, Andrew listened to the man. He scoffed slightly, he had a feeling Desdemona could help him in the end, though he didn't care either way. He thought for a moment about ending the boys life, but he seemed too fond of that idea and Andrew changed his mind. He wouldn't hurt Praxis like that, and she obviously cared about him in some way to have him around. He'd known her long enough to know she didn't hold company she didn't favor at least somewhat. He said no more, to either of them. He simply brushed past them both as if they no longer existed, heading back for Praxis. He had to hear things from her mouth, no one else's, before he believed a word of it.

"Hello..." Andrea said a little confused. She was not sure what was going on and she was a little afraid of the situation so far.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 am

Holding true to his statement Orestes was gong to leave with Andrew and deliver him to Praxis but the girl behind said hello. He hated her for being a reason his princess might be hurt, but he couldn't help but return to his normal, cheerful way of being. "Hello miss, is that yours?" he pointed at the now cowarding snake. "Very sorry but he should be careful who he bothers." He smiled and his handsome face light up in a kind way. He had no problem against her personally but knew if ordered to he would kill the girl in a heartbeat. Orestes wasn't the only one who would fight for Praxis either. All the warriors under her, male and female, would kill without even being ordered to if someone harmed her. A dark cough escaped him, followed by a handful of blood which he wiped off on his black pants, before he returned to looking at her, his smile now gone but twitching at his lips.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:37 am

"Wha-oh, him? Yes, he's mine," she said with a fond smile down at her now frightened beast. She couldn't help but chuckle a little. "I think he'd attack me even if I got too close to Andrew... Fiara doesn't like anyone near Andrew..." She spoke mostly to herself but she knew he heard her. It was sad for her, but true. Fiara had made a connection with the vampire instantly and, she thought it could be the only reason he even allowed her around him. Fiara slithered behind her, his flap against him. "And who are you?" she asked, her eyes moving back up to him as she laid a loving hand on Fiara.

ooc:Now why you gotta go make my beastie a pussy! lol
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 am

ooc: because Orestes is a warrior and has to act like it! at least on a 15ft snake >.>

Orestes watched the snake move in fear and frowned a bit. "I'm sorry for harming him, but I know something much more dangerous that will attack you if you get to close to the vampire. It would be best for you to stay away." After his warning Orestes dared to move a little closer. He put a hand on the snake, not caring that he was close to the girl, and his hand glowed with a light green light even as the snake tried to pull away. Moments later the affects of his attack were healed and he stepped back a bit. "That should help. I am Orestes, and you my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:24 am

Andrea moved as if she were going to fight him at first, but when he disaknowledged it, she stopped, confused. She watched him do his magic and, after rubbing Fiara's neck lightly, she looked back at him. "A-Andrea." she stuttered, unsure of what just happened. Then his other comment struck her. "And what is that? Andrew doesn't talk to me hardly ever anyway... but I like his company..." she spoke low, almost hurt he didn't give her the time of day. However, she was proof Andrew had not tried to replace Praxis at all.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am

"Oh she's a wonderfully cruel creature. If you get to close to him she'll tare you limb from limb and enjoy each moment of it. She...well lets just say I've seen her anger and know that it would be ten times worse if anyone tried to take the vampire." He shrugged slightly and moved to the railing, a few feet from her, and propped himself up to sit down. He was near a pillar so balanced to leaned against it and laid his long legs over the railing as he looked at her. His chimera moved near the gazebo and it's snaked tail slithered in near him. Petting it, he didn't seem to think anything was wrong with the over sized beast even though it wasn't native to any area out side of greece.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 am

Andrea knew what the chimera was, and she was quite fascinated in such strange beasts, hence reason for her own. "I thought his lover was dead..." she said, a little confused at the moment. Was this man talking about someone else or was she back from the dead or was she not really dead? Andrea shook her thoughts loose, not liking them all bundling together like that. She waited for him to answer, but shrugged it off anyway. "Is it mean?" she asked, knowing every chimera's temperament, and appearance, was a bit different.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am

"I don't know if she's his lover." He said with a shrug, not sure what was going to happen now. For the past few months Orestes had let her go free from him, if the vampire shunned her he wasn't going to give up again. Praxis would be his if Andrew was foolish enough to let him have her. "He's not fond of anyone besides Princess and I." He pet the tail again, which snapped its fanged mouth toward Andrea before residing on Orestes' lap. He closed his eyes and let his black locks fall over his tanned skin. This place was to cold for his liking, Greece was much better. He'd be happy to go home as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Andrea sighed slightly. Andrew could be with her right now even, and she didn't like that much at all. She was pretty good people reader, and Andrea got the feeling he didn't want Andrew to be Praxis' "lover" any more than she did. She wanted to extend her hand to him but not only was the chimera a problem, the fact that she knew she could still be wrong was. So, she just leaned against the pillar on the railing where she still sat. Fiara laid his head protectively across her lap, his tongue wrapping around her wrist for a moment as she brought her hand to his mouth to pet him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Orestes smiled at her slightly, seeing the emotion in her eyes. "Your not a fan of it either. Do you love the vampire?" He laughed a bit, wondering why anyone would. He quickly stopped because he was sure Praxis would have killed him if she heard that come from her lips. The Chimera moved away, laying outside the gazebo and still being nearly two times taller than it. "Maybe we can help each other..." he wondered out loud, his eyes gleaming like green fire over his pet.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Andrea said nothing to his question, but looked away. However, when she heard him speak again her gaze slowly came back to him, a smirk plastered on her lips. "You love her, don't you." she said, not asked, but said. She knew it to be true, or else he would not have made that comment. She was a bit thankful to have met up with him now as she hopped off the rail. Fiara moved his head from her lap as she did so, but he slithered along behind her, staying close. She stopped walking when she was almost to him and leaned against the railing a little. "What do you have in mind?" she asked. Andrea, being a Slytherin, had an eye for trouble. She was an unpredictable little mess and she didn't care who knew it. Giving a soft laugh, she curled her manicured nails under Fiara's chin, kissing the snake square on the mouth. "I love you, you know that." she said to him as if to a lover. The beast didn't do much, used to her strange behavior. She then turned back to him, awaiting his ideas so she could add in her own as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:13 pm

"I'd rather get the vampire out of the picture all together." He said simply, ignoring her statement. "But you wont help me if I propose that. Instead we have to get them away from each other...destroy their love whatever it is." He said darkly. If they were going to work together he'd need her help. Orestes knew how to speak with Praxis but Andrew was a new being. He wondered what would happen, would praxis kill him or believe him if he started speaking lies? He knew the ladder was most likely.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Andrew watched him think. She smiled at her pet, sitting at eye level, still listening to Orestes speak. "No, I won't play if he dies." she said to him, not turning to look at him. "Love is a tough bond to break... to do so you must shatter her heart or his." a deadly smirk crossed her face as she turned to look at him. "You may not know Andrew Higgins, but I do... and if it's one thing I know, he can't say no to the right female's persuasion..." she furrowed her brows now, trying to think of the right girl.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Orestes smirked. "Her heart already is shattered. I started that earlier. He'll heal it for a while but he'll do something to break it again. You find the right girl and we'll just have to tare them apart at the seams. After that you can do whatever you want with the vampire." He smiled kindly at her, his hand reaching out and the lion face of his beast pressing against it as if ready to eat him. The smile that crossed his seemingly perfect carved lips, like he was a greek statue, was hiding his cruel apparitions. If this worked he'd be able to go back to Greece sooner than he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 pm

"And what if this doesn't work out in our favor?" she asked him, giving him an iffy look. Fiara moved to wrap his body around hers, not squeezing her but making a loop or two before he rested his head on her shoulder. He slid his head sideways, snuggling her, as his tongue flicked over her neck. "If this all falls through, they'll kill us both if they find out." she told him, knowing full well how Andrew could be. She'd been at the bad end of his wand once, maybe that was the real reason he allowed her around. However, she doubted it, he didn't have a heart. "You're very handsome," she told him honestly, looking at him sideways, for she was facing her snake. She wasn't hitting on him, just making an honest observation. She then returned her attention to Fiara, running her long fingernails under his chin to itch him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm

"Thank you, and you are a beauty. Your pet is interesting as well, though i wouldn't say he's beautiful." He smiled again and sat up. "And don't let your pretty little head fret. If you have a better idea then tell me, otherwise this is our best shot." He looked her over and waited for her idea, if she even had one. Getting those two apart was going to be hard. "Also, I'm dragging her back to Greece in a day or so, find a way to keep him here and that will start this well. She'll be back, so don't get your hopes up, but she'll be gone for a week or two."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:22 pm

Andrea just smiled at him and gave him a nod. She looked around before grinning at her pet. "He didn't mean it, you're gorgeous, baby." she told Fiara, befor kissing him again. She bowed her head to Orestes and slipped out of the Gazebo, walking right past the chimera, coming close to him but not stopping to bother him. Fiara slithered beside her before he slipped between her legs and lifted her. She rode on him happily, giving orestes a final wave farewell before Fiara made his way quickly to the forest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 pm

Orestes waved goodbye as he jumped off the rail and walked to his beast. "Let the games begin Algeron. We'll end up with the Princess soon...that Vampire wont get in our way." He climbed on the beast's back and the two left the area completely, fast enough one could doubt they were ever there.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:01 am

Algeron came to a halt by the side of the gazebo. He was tired and two of his mouths started to pant as he collapsed in the soft, over grown grass to rest. Orestes, who had his wings sucked into his back thanks to a pendant given to him from Desdemona, slid off his beast and rubbed Algeron's nose. "You are a wonder my friend." he moved to climb up onto the Gazebo and wait. He had sent a letter to Andrea, requesting that if she still held feelings for the vampire male she should meet him where they first met. Orestes was sick of sitting back and letting that vampire get closer every day to keeping his Princess. He wouldn't allow it. His hair, black because of the pendant, still held a slight green tinge as he ran his fingers through it. She was going to be enraged, this he knew, but he couldn't just let her stay here and give that man a chance to have her during her needing. He wouldn't allow it.

Little did he know Praxis had gone through her needing earlier than expected. He had no idea she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Andrea walked lazily to the gazebo. She still had feelings for Andrew, but she had put them aside for James. She knew in her heart that Andrew wasn't going to leave his woman, and she was falling for James. Genuinely. However, she made a pact with Orestes and she wasn't about to go back on it. She needed to have some fun anyway, if killing Andrew was the key to Orestes having what he wanted... well, she may be up for that. She slid a nail under Firara's chin, giving him a lovely smirk before they reached the gazebo.

With a friendly smile she entered the gazebo. She approached him quickly. "I'm not in this to get him..." she said first and foremost. "I've found someone else... but I'll still help you," and now the Slytherin smirk spread across her lips. She knew he would have more lee-way this way anyway. "What are your plans?" she asked quietly, looking around. Fiara stayed a the entrance way, but once she backed up and sat down he slithered his large body over to her and laid his head in her lap after wrapping around behind her so she couldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Inside the Castle & on the Grounds [IC]-
Jump to: