Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Ruins - Page 2 Vote_lcapRuins - Page 2 Voting_barRuins - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Andrea walked lazily to the gazebo. She still had feelings for Andrew, but she had put them aside for James. She knew in her heart that Andrew wasn't going to leave his woman, and she was falling for James. Genuinely. However, she made a pact with Orestes and she wasn't about to go back on it. She needed to have some fun anyway, if killing Andrew was the key to Orestes having what he wanted... well, she may be up for that. She slid a nail under Firara's chin, giving him a lovely smirk before they reached the gazebo.

With a friendly smile she entered the gazebo. She approached him quickly. "I'm not in this to get him..." she said first and foremost. "I've found someone else... but I'll still help you," and now the Slytherin smirk spread across her lips. She knew he would have more lee-way this way anyway. "What are your plans?" she asked quietly, looking around. Fiara stayed a the entrance way, but once she backed up and sat down he slithered his large body over to her and laid his head in her lap after wrapping around behind her so she couldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Orestes nodded and was glad to hear it. Truthfully, the vampire was going to die one way or another. A violent cough racked through him and he wiped away the blood afterwards. Soon...soon. His eyes turned toward her again, the emerald color in them shining dangerously. "I need you to forget your someone else for the time being. Tease him, flirt. I don't care what you have to do but get him to fall for you or treat you a bit differently. Something. Milady needs to see him falling for another." He leaned back against a pillar and took a deep breath. "I need her to leave with me willingly so he can be killed without interfering." he elaborated before his eyes opened again. "Are you up for toying with him?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Andrea, who was playing with her beastly snake, looked up and her eyes smirked as well as her lips. "I'm up for it," she said. "It won't be a problem." She grinned and looked back down. "Looks like we have some work to do, my dear," she said to Fiara, who lifted his great head and flicked his tongue across her neck before laying it back down. "Anything else?" she asked. Was that really all he needed her for? She couldn't say she minded, she'd been having a wonderful day frolicking about with her pet, but she didn't want to run off so quickly. "How long are you here for?" she asked him. She needed to know, so she' know how much time she had to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:00 pm

Orestes grinned at how willing she was now. Whoever this new male was, he owed a thanks. "That is just the first step. We can have some fun with the vampire afterwards, but milady must be at a distance or both our lives are in danger." He looked out at the lands and down at Algeron who was by now sleeping, all three parts of him which was rare to see. "I'd like her to be gone by the end of the month but the longest this can go on is the second week of March." He had studied times and months before coming here so he couldn't sound like a fool. When Dreama and Cyrus left Greece it was a blessing. He knew where they would go and he was requested to find them. If he was ever questioned that would he his alibi. Not to mention that on his way to meet with Andrea someone else had found him and spoke with him as if they knew his intentions. Seems Orestes wasn't the only one who wanted Andrew away from Praxis, though it seemed the others wanted her to either die a very long and painful death, or to watch him die and then become their slave. Those Orestes couldn't allow, but any help in getting rid of Andrew was welcomed at this point. "Are you sure you can get him?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Andrea scoffed playfully. "Yes. I'm sure," she said shortly. She hated his questioning her sex appeal, but she supposed it was because he didn't know her. Andrea had always been one to use her body to get what she wanted, and this would be no different. Fiara seemed to get angry at him for her reaction to his words, but after a gentle stroke under his chin he settled again. "It'll be taken care of. You just be ready," she said with a grin. "We'll get him, won't we pet?" She let slip a slightly mad giggle and Fiara's tongue flicked across her skin again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 pm

"Good. When you get him tell me. I'll bring Milady around. She'll have to see it in order to believe it. I don't really care if you have to force him to do something just so she thinks he's doing it. Just get the view out there." He watched the snake and half wanted it to try attacking him again. He was in the mood to teach it a lesson like he had last time. This was important, be this girl appealing or not wasn't the question. The question came down to how devoted that bloody vampire was to his Princess. They had to do something to make sure Praxis saw him for the filth he is.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Andrea could feel his feelings, he wasn't exactly secretive about them, and when he looked at her snake she wrapped her arms around its massive head protectively and gave him a dangerous look. "You hurt him and I won't help you. I'll tell them your plans if you lay one finger on Fiara," she said calmly, but deliberately. She stood up suddenly, Fiara lifting his head so she could, and walked to the entrance to the gazebo. "I'll let you know when to bring her around, don't worry," she said, a little coldly, and off she went. She walked with Fiara close to her, his head nudging her from time to time as she spoke to him in parsletongue.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Orestes seemed to find a loop hole in that really easily. He didn't have to touch the bloody snake to beat it. But for now he'd leave it be. He watched her go and then went to sit on the railing, looking up at the sky. "Soon...soon..." he held out his hand and flexed his fingers, which shifted into claws. I'll have my princess soon..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Andrew kissed Praxis one last time, and deeply, right in front of the professor-less class. He watched her go and gave her a finally grin before his face fell back to he emotionless thing it had been. He went into the ruins, already smelling that bitch. He grimaced when he saw her, and sat at the exact opposite side.

Andrea was already in class, sitting with her legs crossed in a barely legal short skirt and a top that showed the curves of her breasts wonderfully. Her cleavage poked out and her hair was out of her face so nothing could be hidden. She smiled at Andrew and batted a lash, but he just moved away from her. With a sigh she stood up and walked over to him. "Hello Andrew," he purred. "Where've you been?" she asked with a coy tone, grinning dwn at him a little.

Andrew didn't answer her, he didn't even look up at her. In fact, he looked out onto the grounds, ignoring her presence. Her very scent was enough to make him want to skip this class... and he still had a shot, if he could just go now.... Ugh, he knew he wouldn't get away with it. His professor was his Mistress' new toy so he couldn't get away with any such thing. Finally he looked up at her. "Go away," he said simply but with such danger in his voice one might think he'd kill her if he had the chance.

"Andrew, I'm just trying to be friendly," she said in a poutty tone. She glanced out and saw Praxis coming back for one reason or another and grinned. "Oh Andrew," she said loudly. "I'm so glad you're back." She suddenly sat in his la, straddling him, and flung her arms around him.

Andrew had no time to react. He moved to push her away, his eyes completely silver and ready to murder, but Praxis got to her first. Good.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Orestes had run into her on her way to the castle and told her the children were in trouble, she had to come. She was in a daze and he knew it. Using her love for the children, he got her to walk past th Ruins just as Andrea put their plan in motion. What he didn't expect was her anger peeking so quickly! He thought she would run off crying or yell at him...he didn't expect her to do what she did but it gave him a chance to sneak off and get his attack on Andrew ready.

Praxis heard and saw Andrea and her eyes narrowed. She looked like a goddess of wrath and rage in a calm beautiful way. Within seconds she was behind the girl, her hand gripping the girl's shoulder and pulling her back with her nails slipping into her shoulder. "Don't you ....dare....touch him...." Her lips pulled back and her curved, sharp teeth made her look like she would eat the girl and she just might have. Instead she grabbed the girl's hair and dragged her, screaming, from the gazebo and toward the forest. She stopped half way and picked the girl up by her hair, with surprising strength, before throwing her and making her go flying into a stone pillar. Her eyes were pure black and her skin was started to get that gray tone to it, only this time it was in a dangerous way. "Your going to pay, you snivling bitch." she lost it. Her hands turned into claws, her scales started to come out. Hell, her wings started to rip through her shirt but only in a boney like way, giving her a haunting, demonic look. She looked like death's angel coming for her soul.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Andrea screamed. She fought, but Praxis was apparently too strong for the girl. She was lifted and cried out in pain as she hit the stone. She dropped like a dead fly, but her head rose up still. She looked around for Orestes, but realized quickly that she was expendable. She pulled her wand out quickly, but one glance between Praxis and Andrew told her she had no chance. She gave them both a pleading look as Andrew came around, but it seemed she wasn't going to get any help.

"I tried to push her away," Andrew said as he ran to his bride to be. He was going to explain further, but he noticed she wasn't really worried about him. While her rage flared though, Andrew worried about Helios and Praxis' health. However at the look Andrea gave him he couldn't help it. He quirked a brow at the pathetic Slytherin, and a tiny smirk tugged at the corner of his lip.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Praxis flexed her fingers. There were so many things she could do. She cold have destroyed the girl in so many ways but she decided to do just what that girl had tired to do to her. Walking over to the girl, Praxis picked her up and slammed her into the stone, pinning her there. She flexed her talons once again before plunging them into the girl's breast, slipping through her heart and cutting it open. The girl fell in a blood mess and Praxis slowly changed back to normal, breathing heavily.

Orestes pulled out his enchanted bow that would not miss. It had to hit someone or it would keep moving. He aimed for Andrew and fired. He made a horrible, horrible mistake.

Praxis was about to turn and say something when she saw the glint of the arrow. Her eyes widened and she lost all emotion other than fear. She ran over to Andrew and pushed him out of the way. She didn't get out of the way though. The arrow went straight through her chest, forcing her to fall on the ground, convulsing and dying.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:54 pm

Andrea didn't cry out or even tear up. She just shook with pure fear until she felt as though she were hit by a large object. She slowly lost the light in her eyes and let out a last ragged breath as Praxis withdrew her hand. She fell twitching. Her brain would remain alive for near seven minutes now that her heart wasn't beating anymore, but she was bleeding out too, so she slowly died, reaching for something that wasn't even there.

Andrew watched Praxis kill her He swallowed and let out a deep breath, unable to help getting aroused by her actions. All he saw was her expression change and she lunged. And Andrew lost it. Again. He caught her as she fell, shaking horribly. "Praxis, NO!" he bellowed loud enough for anyone on the grounds to hear. He didn't cry, but all light left his eyes at that moment. He died inside again. Now he'd lost his child and his love. He looked in the direction the arrow had come from, and he saw Orestes, frozen in his place by what he'd done. Right now he worried about her but he made a note to rip that man limb from fucking limb. "Praxis, please" he begged of her. He snapped the arrow and pushed it the rest of the way through, as it was already poking out of her back. He ripped his shirt clean in half and stuffed both wounds quickly. "Come on baby, just hang on," he said lifting her in his arms. He looked right in Orestes direction. "I swear on my name I will kill you," he bellowed dangerously. His entire body shook in rage and he felt himself change in an instant, unable to stop it now. As Praxis slid back into her natural form, nearly dead, Andrew fell to his knees. Tears fell from his eyes as he held her to his chest, pleading with her... "Baby, please..." he cried. "Fight it... for me.. for Helios, fight for our son," the tears continued to fall and he didn't even notice anyone approaching.

Viktor had heard the scream and taken his son fro Desdemona as they ran. He knew who it was screaming and he knew she would too. He stood out of the way, his heart breaking for the boy, and just held his son close for a minute. "I'll clear the students," he said swiftly, going to send his class inside.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Desdemona would have flew to Andrew the second she heard that scream if she didn't see Orestes. Growling dangerously, she ran to him instead. She snuck up on him, grabbed his dark hair and pulled his head back. "What, have, you. done." she hissed before she looked over, seeing it. Her head shook and even her eyes widened. No. "How could you do that to your princess!"

"No! I can fix it...I was to go after him, not her, I didn't think she'd get in the way!"

"She wouldn't get in the way?! YOU TRIED TO KILL HER MATE AND YOU DIDN"T THINK SHE'D GET IN THE WAY?" she wanted to rip the man's heart out until he explained he could save her. She narrowed her eyes and threw him to the ground. "Do it, now." As they hurried to Andrew and Praxis she wrapped her arms around Andrew's shoulders. "Shhh. Calm down...He'll die soon, but....he can save her....shh. You know as well as I, he loves her just as you do...though no where near...he will save her."

Praxis was shaking as if she was about to die in that very moment. She had her head turned, looking up at him however, and her eyes were on him. She wasn't crying, it was as if she had come to terms with death. But it was clear to see she was trying to fight off the darkness.

Once allowed Orestes knelt at her side and took the shirt from her wound. He wasn't crying, their race unable to, but he looked like he wanted to die, and he knew he would. He took the arrow that had gone through her and wrote on his chest in her blood before slipping it into himself, through his heart. A golden tear appeared on his cheek and rolled down to her. The second it appeared his body bursted into a green flames, spiralling around she and he. A larger purple flame appeared, pushing his back. Praxis's eyes closed. His closed. He fell backward, believing himself death. Desdemona kept him alive, however, just long enough for Andrew to have his finally say.

As the flames disappeared Praxis took a sharp gasp and her back arched off the ground. She started to shake and looked like she would cry. Her whole body trembled and her eyes stared off at nothing, as if she were looking at the creaters in the realm of death, not those of the living.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 pm

For the second time now in his life, Andrew stiffened when she came to him. The first time had been the first time he'd lost Praxis. His expression hardened and he stopped. "He didn't that filth helping her... he wanted to help her... But sadly, Andrew knew he couldn't. He didn't let go of Praxis but his murderous gaze fell on Orestes with such hostility one would half expect Orestes to bursts into flames and rip himself apart. However he just kept his gaze on him and waited. If it didn't work Andrew wasn't about to wait to kill him. He'd die by Desdemona's hand if he had to to rip this bastard apart. He watched everything happen, but never let go of her. The flames licked and burned him in a few sensitive places, but he forced himself to endure it; he wasn't letting go. "Praxis," he whispered, tears still falling. He didn't even notice Desdemona was there, nor Orestes or a bit. He pulled her too him in such a way one fear they would simply become one thing. After a moment he laid her down gently. He looked over at Orestes. He gave him no explanation, no last words, and no chance to apologize for what he'd done. Not in the beginning. He let Desdemona take care of Praxis for a moment, knowing she would want to anyway, and suddenly nothing else existed. He was alone in a grid like vision of the forest in his head. Andrew could see him, sense him. Even if he could get up to get away Andrew was in his full form and could find him easily. Andrew lifted him slightly by his throat and very slowly and deliberately pulled out the arrow, backwards. He dropped it on the ground and slid his hand into he wound, wrapping his large hand around his heart and squeezing a little. "You almost killed my wife... and my son," and that was all Andrew said to he Sirecies before he ripped the large heart completely out of his chest and sank his teeth into his neck seconds after. "The brain stays alive for seven minutes after the heart's dislodged," he said once his venom, not as numbing as it normally was, slid a burning poison into Orestes veins. And Andrew dropped him, the venom slowly working it's way through him like acid, eating away at him at a painstaking pace.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Orestes fell in a heap, staring at Praxis as he laid there, slowly and painfully dying. He was so sorry. He wanted that bastard to die...not his princess...not the only female he had ever fallen in love with.

Desdemona helped her as much as she could but the girl was in a lot of trouble. She lost a lot of blood. "Andrew..." she whispered as Praxis started loose her light again

Praxis, the second she saw him, reached out a trembling arm. "...Drew..." she whispered softly, smiling at his old little nickname. She looked so weak, so frail. When someone else tried to pick her up she refused. She wanted no one but Andrew touching her. "Sorry...g-guess I...am prone to...trouble..." she whispered before she coughed, blood slipping from her lip.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Andrew knew what he would have to do in order to save her. But he also knew he wouldn't be able to claim her later on if he did it. He looked down at his love, running a hand through her hair and not hiding his emotions. Tears burst from his eyes at his old nickname, and his throat closed on him. He looked up at Desdemona and shared a look. A questioning, childlike innocent look. She would know what he had to do... he had to make her a Vampire in order to save her. But as he looked down on her he whispered. "No..." as the blood slid from her lip. He didn't want to taint her blood with his own, he was unsure of this. He needed some sort of input, he couldn't seem to do it without knowing he wasn't doing something wrong.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Desdemona put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. "Don't...." she tilted her head toward Praxis's stomach. Her shirt was blue so none of them had noticed her stomach was slightly glowing. Desdemona lifted the shirt up until the base of her bra. There, where the baby was sure to be, was a paulsing blue light. She got up and pushed everyone else away, but she let Andrew stay there. The light started small but it slowly began to go through her whole body. It was then, once she was ingulfed, that she glowed green. Desdemona looked over. Orestes had died. His spirit saved Praxis. The wound on her chest healed, the coughing stopped. Desdemona gave out a thankful sigh and put her wand to Praxis's head, forcing her to sleep. "Andrew...Go back to your chamber...I have something to tell you." With that she let him pick her up as she walked over to Viktor.

"I'll be gone for the rest of the day, keep an eye on things for me? " She smiled and gave him a quick kiss when the others weren't looking. seconds later she disappeared like she was made of mist.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Andrew watched it happen. He didn't know what to think... in fact he couldn't think, not at all. He just picked her up as he was told, feeling completely dead inside. She had been saved, but he had almost lost her for second time. Twice now someone had nearly taken her from him and he felt powerless... he wondered if she would be better off with someone else... someone who could protect her. Andrew walked off the grounds without a second glance on anyone. He didn't seem to see a single student on his way out. Once outside the bounds he went through the hideout and to his chamber, laying Praxis down on his bed and hanging his head in shame.

Viktor gave her a nod and a quick kiss, trying to think about what he could do with the now body. He didn't get far though, as Tenelth hopped out of his arms and began devouring her. He looked around roughly, but saw no one knew she was even there, and he let his son have his first fresh meal. Perhaps he would be ready t hunt much much earlier than he should...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:52 pm

[just post in andrew's room Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 am

ooc: HAHA ANDREA Very Happy

Though it took her a while, Desdemona finally made it to the Ruins just before Viktor started class. A few of the students looked at her with worried glances, noticing she didn't look well, but she did her beset to seem as 'cheerful' and lively as ever. She noticed this was the class with Viktor's favorites so she could only chuckle. Another thing he didn't know. Lysander and Rose were hers already. She stayed back and kept rather quiet until she was needed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 am

Alright, here's your assignment for the day guys. I'm going to give you a tablet. By now you should be at least somewhat good at this. Read the ruins and tell me what it says. Here are a few hints, it's about a creature and where the creature hails and where they live as well as how it is kept at bay. You have the class period, one hour and a half, to figure it out. everyone who doe will earn their house ten points and some extra credit. It won't hurt your grade if you can't figure it out, but I will ask you to stay late to learn it. You may begin as soon as Tenelth gives you your tablet." Tenelth was flying about, handign the large stone slabs to students, well, more placing them on the ground in front of them. "No groups for this one guys, separate yourselves please. Professor Liva's has come to help me answer questions today so you will have two of us to help you."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:42 am

Desdemona leaned against the side of one of the ruin's pillars and smiled over the class, waving when she was mentioned. When Tenelth was done he flew over to her and she welcomed him into her embrace before he went back to Viktor, at which point Orenth jumped up to demand she love on him some more. And that's how the rest of the light hours were spent. She spoke with a few students, helped them understand a few things without giving them the answers, and just kept herself standing as well as she could. she kept to leaning on the pillar or keeping her weight toward Orenth/Aero when she felt off balance. By the time class was over she was ready to relax, even if she still had to stay up and talk with Viktor. She hoped they could talk somewhere where standing wasn't mandatory. Hell the gazebo was better than standing, least she could sit on the railing there. When class was done she walked over to him and gave him a slight smile. "Well that was fun." She stumbled slightly and when Orenth tried to catch her he accidentally pushed her, pushing her into Viktor. She chuckled and quickly stood back up, though she stood a bit closer to him. "So what did you need to talk to me about?" Her head tilted to the side slightly, which oddly enough made her headache feel a little better. Liking that point she decided to stay like that until he answered, even if it gave her a slightly innocent and confused air to her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Viktor smiled as he caught her. "You are tired aren't you," he joked slightly, giving a chuckle. he didn't pull away from her like he normally would have and didn't pay any attention to the student in the distance. They were as alone as they needed to be. "Well, um, you know I love you. That's pretty well be said a dozen times, and after everything we have been through..." Viktor slowly dropped to one knee as he pulled a box, black and velvety, from his pocket. "Desdemona, will you marry me?" he asked flat out, opening the box with his right hand while his left reached out to take her left. As the box opened a wonderful gold ring that looked like a dragon was sitting there, with rubies for eyes and diamond in it. He pulled the ring out and it crawled on its own onto her ring finger, curling for a perfect fit and looking magnificent as it rawred and sat in place.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:50 pm

Desdemona looked up at him, still hating the fact he was taller than her, and smiled at his joking words. "Just a bit." She was slightly surprised when he didn't pull away. Surprised to the point she gave him an odd look. Normally he was the one to move away from her but he didn't. Not that she was complaining. When he started talking her look became one of confusion more and more. "Viktor...?" Her eyes shined as he went on one knee and she was completely confused. sure she knew thats what happened when someone proposed but...he wasn't doing that...was he? No, he couldn't be. When he actually asked her she froze. As he took the ring out, one that she hadn't even looked at yet, she just stared at him. "V-viktor....I...." She had a slightly fearful look. "Viktor...I don't think I can be a wife and a mother!" She froze with one hand on her stomach and the other in his. Her eyes widened. She just...oh shit.

That wasn't the least of her troubles. As the dragon ring locked around her finger it started to ignite in a bright maroon colour that spread through her very skin. Within moments she was engulfed in the bright light. Her skin began to change to scales and her hands started to turn into claws. Her eyes changed along with her tongue and so on. Under her dress a protective sheild of scales grew over her stomach. Horns spiraled out of her head and it nearly looked like she might sprout wings from her back. She looked down at herself, her eyes wide. The ring activated her dragon skin.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:01 pm

At first Viktor didn't even hear what she said, he was watching the ring. His eyes widened as she changed before him, but he didn't look upset. he wasn't upset... just another surprise he gathered. then suddenly those words sank in and he looked up at her quickly, stuttering a little. "Y-...I-...B-..." and they was it. The Ancient Runes professor and Desdemona's favorite new morphed species' eyes rolled up into the back of his head and his body collapsed. Viktor Lennald had just fainted at the Dark Lord's feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins   Ruins - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Haven :: A New Era :: Inside the Castle & on the Grounds [IC]-
Jump to: