Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Vote_lcapAstronomy Tower - Page 2 Voting_barAstronomy Tower - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Vote_lcapAstronomy Tower - Page 2 Voting_barAstronomy Tower - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Astronomy Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Rose kissed him back, her hands sliding up his stomach and chest, and locking behind his neck. She let her tongue dance with his and when he tried to pull away she wanted none of that. She moved to kiss him again and then after that who knows who moved. Maybe both of them, maybe her, or maybe him, truth was she didn't care. She breathed deeply when he finally pulled away from her. "He doesn't hate you already... he just hates the idea of me being with anyone at all. But who knows, he'll probably just be happy you're not a Malfoy," she said lightly, laughing a little. "It doesn't matter, Lysander. My father could despise you, and we won't, but he could and I'd find a way to sneak away to you. I promise you that," she finished, moving to kiss him slowly this time, her tongue sliding across his lips but not entering his mouth. She kissed him for a moment before she pulled away and spoke again, her eyes shiny and happy as they always were when she was near him. "I love you, Lysander Scamander. My father won't scare you away I hope, and so nothing is going to tear us apart. I won't let it," she said with a mock soldier look. She then giggled, hugging him tightly. "As long as you never want me to, I'll never go away," she told him softly, kissing the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Lysander moved her so he could lift her up as they kissed. He wasn't going to take her anywhere or push this forward much farther, but he didn't want this to end because someone saw them from the grounds. Moving so they were on the ground, he kept the kiss going. When finally their lips separated he hated it and wanted her lips again. "I love you Rose Weasley. You are the only thing that's keeping me going right now, trust me. I would fight your father to the end of my days to have you by my side...dammit Rose your making me want to do something stupid!" He sighed and just started to kiss her again. She kissed his neck and he kissed hers in tern, his lips gentle against her sensitive skin. He moved his hand to the side of her face, moving it so he could look into her eyes. "I...dammit Rose your going to make me ruin it..everything...dammit..." he cursed again and again but kept kissing her.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Each time he cursed her Rose would try to stop, but one she could feel his hot breath on her it was enough. His lips came to her and she couldn't turn them away as she sighed into his kisses. "I... I'm sorry..." she tried to say, though it didn't seem to matter. Each time they parted lips they were brought together by some unimaginable force of nature. She thought only for a second on his words, something stupid? the thought was only able to flash through her head for he was soon kissing her again. her arms were around him loosely, but her body was arched against his. She couldn't help it. Each time he had her alone the passion they hid all day was let out a little., although he normally didn't curse her this much... She couldn't help wanting his kisses... his touch. He had her against the wall, pinned in place, and her hands moved to his hair, one trailing down the side of his head to his face and finally resting on his chest, gripping his shirt slightly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Lysander broke their kiss, his lips on hers still, for just a moment to reply. "Don't be. By Merlin don't be." He then crashed his lips into hers again and they were kissing like never before. Their lips molded and moved in rhythm with each others and he had his hands on her neck, his thumbs pressing against her jawline and pushing her face up. Their kiss was perfect to him and yet he wanted to keep it going. They both needed to breath, however, so he finally pulled away. He didn't pull his body away yet, however.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Rose leaned her forehead against his after the kiss, loving him more and more each time their lips touched. "I love you," she breathed out in a whisper, unable to tlak any louder at the moment as she looked into his eyes, her own only a few centimeters away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:58 pm

"I love you too Rose. You've no Idea." Smiling at her, he held her close. "Rose, i have something really stupid I want to ask you, talk to you about, but not for a few days okay? After your parents are gone maybe...." He mumbled and ranted but it made no sense. Ignoring it, he just held her and crushed her body to his.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:51 pm

[color]Lysander blundering words made Rose giggle with an affection like no other. She found him adorable right now, and she couldn't help show it. With a passionate smile she brought her hand to his face. "whenever you're ready," she told him kindly, touching his lips with hers but softly and barely at all. She eased into the kiss this time, gently. Slowly. She kept her tongue to herself at first this time, just letting her lips fit against his as if to say it was where they belonged. It was where she belonged, at least according to her anyway. Curiosity prickled at her mind but she decided to leave it be. If it made him this nervous she'd let it remain a surprise, whatever it was. She hoped it was something good though, a small sad thought poking her telling her it could be something bad as well... She hoped not, she shook the thought from her mind and focused on his lips now.[/color
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Lysander smiled into the kiss and pressed against him gently. "Yes well, your making it hard for me to wait." he mumbled against her lips before his hands wrapped around her and held her tighter. As their lips molded over and over he couldn't help but keep smiling. When they finally stopped again he brushed back a few strands of her hair. "So when do I know when I can steal you away?" He asked with a slightly goofy smile, proving he was related to Lorcan.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 pm

Rose smiled at him, chuckling a little. "You can steal me away whenever you want to. But the best time would be... well, let's see..." she brought her finger to her lips, her teeth seeming to gnaw on her nail though she never really bit it. It was a trait of her when she was thinking about something. "Hmm, well, mother and father should be coming not tomorrow but the day after, soo.... when they leave I'm free." she said with a bright smile. "I've just got to see a few friends over the break, be sure they get their gifts, and be on my merry way." she exaggerated the word "merry," a pun on Christmas, as she smiled up at him. her body still happily against his.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 pm

He laughed slightly and pulled her to his body before he fell back, catching himself heavily on his forearms, and having her lay with him. "Ello there sunshine." He joked as he looked up at her. "Love, can I steal you now and return you tomorrow then steal you away again?" He smirked and kissed her nose. "I'm playing, lets spend today together then and I'll release you. Where are we meeting them or do you want to fetch me when the time is right?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

She held onto him, emitting a startled giggle. Rose trusted him completely and it was obvious. She was about to tell him yes but he kissed her nose, which made her face scrunch on reflex, and continued. "Well, I was about to tell you you could have me tonight, but now i don't think so," she said with a grin, which turned quickly to a giggle. Lysander had been sneaking Rose to his room at night when the others slept, and she'd have time with him. She couldn't sleep alone, never had been able to before, and laying with him in his bed made her feel sleepy enough to pass out comfortably. She always woke up in her own bed, and how he got her there undetected was beyond her, but she didn't question him. "I'd like to see them first, if you're alright with that," she said, not wanting him to be hurt by it. "I just haven't seen them yet, and I'd like to get all the mushy stuff out of the way before dad has a chance to meet you." She smiled softly at him though. "But if you don't like that, we can go meet them together i you like."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm

He made a mock sad face, acting like he was going to cry. "Roooosie pleeease" He cried, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her to his body tightly. He sniffed slightly like he was going to cry but then kissed his forehead again. "It's fine love, I don't mind at all. Where would you like me to hide away until your ready to get me and force me into the clawed grasp of your parents!" He started to laugh with her as they turned until she was laying beside him and he slightly leaning over her, smiling a true smile for once.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm

"I love your smile," she told him when she'd finished laughing as he cried out and hugged her tightly. "I'll meet you in the Entrance Hall around three or so, they should be arriving around two thirty, and as or tonight," she giggled again, remembering his pretend fit just seconds ago. "You can steal me away if you wish," she told him, a shy smile on her ace. No matter the months they'd been together Rose still blushed in his midst, and she still seemed shy though she wasn't. It was simply her nature. She waited a moment then she leaned up, stuck her tongue out, and touched it to the tip of his nose, pulling it back into her mouth quickly with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:01 pm

He scrunched up his nose and hen smirked darkly at her. "Oh now your going to get it..." He said darkly before he rolled her onto her back and hovered over her, making sure not to crush her, he started to tickle her sides and her sensitive ticklish areas, wanting to punish her for being cute. He kissed her cheek as he did this and laughed with her, loving the sound of her happiness even if he forced it through the movement.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Rose giggled and laughed and squirmed to get away. She was crying by now, curled in a little ball of happiness, shaking with her laughter. "Stop... can't... breathe..." she said between breaths, gasps, and giggles. When he finally stopped Rose smiled up at him, wiping her eyes as she laughed still. She leaned of the ground but not up as she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled him. He didn't fall down on her but held her a little suspended as she hugged him tightly. Bruno and Saber had made tuckered themselves out and were laying together in the shade of the windowsill. Rose, still hugging Lysander, kissed his neck and shoulder and then his cheek. then she smiled at him. "What're you doing for the rest of the day, love?" she asked him brightly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:44 pm

He kissed her lips right after she kissed his cheek. "Me? I'm sadly dropping you off to Iris in the Great hall because I need to go buy something with Lorcan. Last minute thing you see. I saw Iris there and she seemed a bit lonely, willing to cheer her up?" He smiled, turning so they were on their sides and he could hold his love. Closing his eyes for a moment, he yawned slightly and wished it was time for the two to sneak and camp out for the night again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Rose pouted a little. "I suppose so." Then her brows furrowed. "Where's Scorpius then?" she wondered aloud. Iris and Scorpius seemed to be the only two alright with the separation, seeming to enjoy their time together and apart. "Alright, alright, let's go then." Rose stood up with Lysander, kissing him on the way as much as she could without falling over. "I love you," she said with a smile and a final secret kiss before they left the tower together.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 9:42 pm

"I'm not sure...maybe I just didn't seem him and he's in there or he got in trouble with a teacher again and she's waiting on him." He shrugged before they started to walk out of the tower. Half way down the stairs he just picked her up and kissed her as they walked. The tiger cubs followed them and he hated that their kiss had to end once they left the door. "I love you too Rose. And don't worry, I'll kidnap you before the night's over again." With that they started for the great hall.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:11 pm

(I presumed it would be okay to post here seeing asthough the last post was in september)

New Day

Louis walked out onto the astronomy tower, the wind was brisk blowing the cold april nights air into his face, He pulled his cloak around himself to conserve his heat. He had his red and gold gryffindor scarf wrapped tightly around his neck.

he perched himself against a low wall, looking over at the grounds, the dim moonlight covered the grounds in a mysterious blue tinted light, making the fields and the lake shimmer with a supernatural glow. he loved the view from the tower,
he looked over the forest, for a second he thought he had seen a creature break the treeline above the forest, he was always watching animals, and had a natural affinity for magical creatures.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:21 pm

ooc: Yeah, that's fine. Give me just a moment to create some characters and I will post one here and one somewhere for James [=
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:58 pm

OOC: BTW, a few things you've missed. Dominique is missing and the charries don't yet know why. I'll let you in on a little of it, but don't tell your characters. veryone's pretty much at a loss, but one of VictorianValkyrie's characters is after her, so a character of mine has taken her and fled the school to save her. Notes will be sent to family when we catch that part up, but for now the family is pretty much just sad about it. Thought you should know that, since Louis IS her little brother lol.

[color=violet]Victoire made her way to the tower, wanting a little time alone. Hrukjan could handle herself for a while, and if she chose to go against Ash's words and follow him then fine. She could deal with his wrath all on her own. When she got there she noticed her little brother, Louis, sitting in the window. It occurred to her that she hadn't spent much time with him at all. She walked up to him quietly, barely making a noise other than her footsteps, which were very soft as it was. "you okay?" she asked him when she reached him, setting a gentle hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 pm

He heard the faint footsteps behind him, he looked out into the night. he turned to his older sister as she spoke to him, he was comforted by her presence. He had sorely missed dominique, he loved both of his susters and her vanishing without a trace or a word had really shocked louis.

He sighed deeply, "i'm as fine as i can be" he looked up at his sister, He felt very sad and it showed in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 pm

"C'mere," she said in a soft, motherly sort of way. She wrapped her arms around Louis and held him for a moment, fighting off the sadness she herself felt. Now wasn't the time worry about herself anyway. Victoire had grown up at a young age, and without their mother here at Hogwarts, she sort of slipped right into that role. Of course, in the Wizarding world she was old enough to mother a child at her age anyway. "We'll find her...." she said softly. A hollow promise? Maybe, but Ash was working on finding things out and once Andrew and Praxis came back Victoire had every intention of cornering Andrew on her own and trying to get some answers
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 pm

"But how?" he asked, he felt so useless, he wanted to help but couldn't, But it was good to have his older sister there, she comforted him almost as well as his mother could.
He sighed
"sis, I miss her so bad" he was resisting the urge to just cry, he hadn't let his emotions out about it and it had been so long, well at least it felt like it had been so long.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Victoire sighed. She wasn't sure if she should tell Louis she'd heard from Dominique, she was slightly afraid he'd try to go find her. "Louis... she sent me a letter, only a day or so ago. I haven't seen you or I would have told you before now." She looked down at him, still holding him more like a child than her little brother. "She's sent word that she ran to get away from Micajah." Victoire wasn't sure if Louis even knew about Micajah, so she figured she should explain a little. "Remember when I told mum I was not marrying that guy from France? Well, it was Micajah... and when I refused Dominique agreed. He's a bad man Louis... he's a vicious vampire and I don't trust him. Every girl he comes across ends up dead... Eric, the boy from Hufflepuff, took her away because Micajah came here... came to get her. She's on the run right now so she can't say where she is, but she's safe." She hugged him tightly, wishing she could just bring their sister back.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:00 am

louis was shocked by the news, "she's alive.... she's safe?" he said after hearing her say she had recieved a letter,
he listened to the rest,
"she's on the run from a vampire" he said suddenly very scared for her, "how can she ever come back while this Micajah is still alive"
hearing what kind of trouble she was really in had shocked him so cad, he felt like he should do something. he wanted to go and save her, but he knew he couldn't
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Tower
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next