Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Astronomy Tower Vote_lcapAstronomy Tower Voting_barAstronomy Tower Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Astronomy Tower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:49 pm

The Astronomy Tower is the tallest tower at Hogwarts Castle. It is where students study the stars and planets through their telescopes in Astronomy lessons. This is usually done at midnight where the stars are best seen. The tower is usually out-of-bounds except for classes. It lies almost directly above the front doors of the castle. The tower is also surrounded by a parapet and is tall enough to have a perfect view of the starry sky.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 am

Lysander sat on the ledge of the tower, Lorcan's gift beside him. He had been sitting there for near an hour before he finally started to actually think about things. There was something he had to go buy in the next few days, even though he wasn't going to use it for a month or more, but having it would make him feel a bit better in the long run. Thinking about his brother, Lysander hoped this girl, a seer according to him, could handle his death. None of them could but she was more than a friend or a brother, she would have it just as hard as Lysander in the end, most likely.

Lorcan and Lianna showed up a hour after that moment, though it was only ten minutes from the Pitch. They hovered around the tower, trying to see who was inside, before landing and getting off the broom. "Hello all!" He said with a cheery voice as he locked his and Lianna's arms together.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 am

Lianna waved and said "Hello!" back to Lorcan as if she hadn't been flying around with him, though she said it with a giggle. "Hello Lysander," she said in a cheery tone. "How're you doing today?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:23 am

Lysander chuckled and nodded at her. "Hello Lianna. How are you doing today? I'm fine, I've been waiting for you two though." He glared at his brother in a slight and playful way before returning to look at Lianna. "Do you two have plans for today?"

"Hush hush we will when she gets her gift, where is it?" Lorcan walked to the package before Lysander pointed it out. It was hard to miss since it was a very long and thick box. Playing it in front of Lianna he told her to open it. Once she opened the decorated box a broom appeared, the fastest and nicest made yet. He grinned, hoping she'd like it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:04 pm

Lianna was about to answer Lysander when Lorcan's words shushed her. She watched him move about and her eyes widened a little at the box. She hadn't know what was in it, but when he opened it she squealed happily. At first, she jumped into Lorcan's arms, kissing him passionately with a large smile on her face. then she went to jump at Lysander, hugging him tightly. "Thank you," she said to them both before she lifted the broom out of the box. It was gorgeous, a dark mahogany brown, with bright orange bristles. "What model is this, dear?" she asked Lorcan. She didn't know nearly as much about brooms and Quidditch as they did, but she was always open to his information. When he answered she turned to Lysander. "We do have plans, and hopefully they are trying this out." she said wit ha slight dreamy giggle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Lysander smirked at the sight. They were cute together and he was glad Lorcan found someone to love, if he did that is. Hugging her back when she came to him, Lysander smiled again. "That's good to hear, have fun together then!" He moved back to his spot against the ledge of the tower and wondered what he'd do for the day.

Lorcan smirked and kissed her passionately. Holding her tight, he snuggled her a bit. When she left and returned he hugged her again. "Yes we'll go flying around so you can get use to it. And it's a HallowHunt 5000, newest one out there." He glanced at his twin and smirked. "So are you giving your gift to Rose?" He smirked at the glare Lysander gave. "Alright Alright we'll talk later!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Lianna, gripping her broom in one hand while the other was around Lorcan, turned her head over her shoulder to grin at Lysander a little. She could easily find out the gift by using her powers, which had progressed since a few months back, but she didn't want to do that ti him. He seemed to want to keep it a surprise and she was going to let him. Plus, Lorcan tugged her from the room before she could tease him about it, so she just let her arm lift the broom in a wave goodbye before Lorcan had dragged her down the steps. "Where are we going then?" she asked, giggling. "Oh, Rose!" she called, seeing Rose walking the halls.They had just reached the base of the stairs when she called out.

Rose stopped dead in her tracks and turned a little. Lianna had become a regular in their little odd group of friends, and she liked her very much. At the sight of Lorcan though, she smiled. "Hello you two! Lorcan, it is beautiful!" she said, running her hand on the broomstick. When Lianna smiled proudly she smirked at Lorcan. She had no idea about Lysander's plans, but Lorcan had told her about the broom weeks ago. "Have you tried it out yet?" she asked Lianna excitedly. She very much liked flying, and knew a bit more about it that Lianna. She had helped her friend outside of Lorcan's lessons to be sure she was the best she could be at this time. When one of them answered she said, "I was just heading out to the lake. Has anyone seen Lysander yet today?" She wasn't asking to spy on him of search him out, but they hadn't seen much of each other today. It was the last day of classes before Winter Break, and she wanted to see him in case he was leaving to go home for it. She wasn't, she'd written her mother and father asking to stay for break this year. Some of her friends had nowhere to go and she was going to stick around to try to be sure everyone got a good Christmas.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Lorcan laughed and let the girls talk. "He's up in the tower, looking like a meses without rosie!" He hugged Lianna and kissed her forehead. "Lets go see how your flying is! I'll race you to the pitch!" He whispered after Rose was gone. After both counted to three with their fingers they started running back to the pitch. Deciding that, since he normally won, he'd let Lianna win, he held back slightly in the run. After a while, however, he started coughing and didn't have a choice but to slow down.

Lysander watched them before sitting back down and turning toward the lake. He wanted to go see Rose but wasn't sure if he should leave and go get the gift first. Running his hand through his hair, he couldn't help but turn and notice Rose. "Rose..." She opened his arms and took her to him. Holding her tightly, he remained silent for a moment before his hand moved to her face and she kissed him passionately.

Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:36 pm

[font color=cyan]Lianna let Rose slip away and counted with her digits with him. Once they reached three she bolted, though she imagined he'd win like always. This time she pulled ahead with a laugh, but she stopped abruptly at his coughing. "New game!" she called, switching things up for him a bit. She didn't like him getting down about things, and so Lianna was quick on the draw, helping him to live normally anyway. She came back to him, they had about three quartes of the way to go, and she put on foot on each side of her broom. He had his already and so she smirked at him. "Okay, so we'll go to opposing side of the pitch, go through each hoop once and back to the center of the pitch. Deal?"she asked him. He may not be aware but she had gotten a little better at flying. She wasn't great but she could not stay on the broom.[/color]

Rose came up the stairs, figuring if he was that close she may as well stop by to see him before continuing on her way to find a place to study. "Hello," she said just before his arms were around her. The two had a very close bond, and Rose kissed him as soon as his hand was on her face. She leaned into him and when the kiss was done she was still in his arms with a smile. "What are your plans today, my love?" she asked him cheerily.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Lorcan wiped the blood from his lips and smiled at her. "yes lets! On the count of three again then?" When they both nodded and counted off he got on his broom and kicked off with her. They quickly got into the air and headed for the pitch and the new game. He watched her flying by and knew that after this he was going to have to talk to her about his condition soon, probably today.

Lysander closed his eyes for a moment, his forehead against hers, and thought about what she asked. "I've no plans really, are you doing alright with your studying?" He had yet to decide if he was staying or not and so his mind was plagued with that. Most of his wondering was because of Lorcan's condition. The main problem, could Lorcan survive the trip?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Rose furrowed her brows gently. "Is something wrong?" she asked him. Within moments more feet could be heard. Rose turned to look at the door before Lysander could answer and in came the bounding twin tiger cubs. Bruno, Rose's cub, stopped playing with his brother when he saw her, and ran to her. He bounded right to her, pawing up at her hand. She gave Lysander an apologetic smile and bent down to say hello. She ruffled his hears and pet him for a moment before standing up again. She then waited for an answer from Lysander.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:01 pm

Lysander scratched the back of his head and watched, a slight smile on his lips but it didn't last. "Just trying to figure out what we're doing for break...I'm not sure Lorcan can make the trip to Ireland." He pushed himself back to the ledge and sat down. Running his hand through his longer hair, ruffling it slightly, he thought back to the ball. Everything had been so perfect that night, why couldn't it stay that way. Lorcan was getting worse and the truth, the horrible truth? Lysander was starting to get sick himself. "What are you plans? those two seem to be growing good, have you figure out all his abilities yet?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Rose moved to stand behind him, running her hands through his hair. When they were alone she was a little more sensual than when they were with their friends. She leaned forward until she was looking at him upside down. "He can stay here, with me," she told him cheekily. Rose was always positive and tried to help out in any way she could. She leaned forward and kissed him upside down like this before standing straight up again, her hands still in his hair. "He has healing powers, I know that much. Just this morning I got a papercut, and he licked it. Within about six seconds it was gone. I'm not sure how strong he is or will be, but I think he's still a little young to have developed all his gifts yet. How about yours?" she asked him, curious if they had different powers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Lysander smiled at her, kissing her again and then reaching up and pulling her forward. "Rose I love you, you know that?" He smirked slightly and hugged her tightly to him. "I'll be staying to then. If you don't mind me being around that is." He smirked slightly and kissed her cheek as he brushed her hair out of her face. "And as for my little tyrant he's gotten stronger i think. When I'm done with my studies I play with him. He can turn some things invisible if he touches them while changing his own color...i don't know about healing though." He smiled as he looked at the two little cubs curling around.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:18 pm

"I love you too, dear." she said to him. She sounded much like her mother by now, though she still had her father's eating habits. "We'll have a wonderful Christmas, and we'll give Lorcan an extra special one." She smiled at Lysander, she was really very fond of Lorcan and wanted to help Lysander help him. "Invisible, huh? That's neat!" she said excitedly. "Can he do it on whim yet? Or is it still accidental?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Lysander smiled, kissing her again. "Did I mention I love you? I think I did but I'll mention it again. I love you Rose Weasley." He held her close but shrugged slightly at her next question. "i'm not sure...Saber come here." The little tiger cub that belonged to him rushed over and pawed at his foot. "Can you turn something invisible then?" The little cub mewed softly and his tail whipped around. It hit his twin and as the cub changed colors the other disappeared. "Don't worry Rose, it only lasts a few seconds." By the end of his words the other cub was back and the two started fighting again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Rose gasped and chuckled, seeing Bruno again. "I love you too, and I love you too!" she said to him laughing a little. "You're so good to me," she told him, leaning into him in a bit of a snuggle. "Can't wait until they get bigger," she said more to herself this time. She reached her hand out to Bruno, who came to her instantly, his color a playful purple.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Yes...I can't wait either..." Kisses her cheek back to her ear and whispers to her in his normal dark tone. "So what are you doing during break...or do I get to steal you for a few days?" His fingers trailed over her body as he spoke, his lips meeting hers right after she stopped talking. The two cubs sat at their feet, mewing and making soft sounds as they sneaked trying to play with each other.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Rose shivered under his trailing fingers, her body trembling in his touch as a soft sigh escaped her. "That depends on when you want to steal me... My family is coming to see me at some point, but other than that you may steal me away if you wish." she told him, sure to let him know she was going to see her family at least once. "Mother wants to meet you," she also told him. That wasn't the reason they were coming though, her father wanting to meet him was the real reason. Rose pushed aside the thought of her father, and how protective he was of "Daddy's Angel." "Oh, don't laugh at me either, but dad calls me his little Angel..." she grumbled, making a face.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 pm

He chuckled, a dark sound as his face hid under the shadows of his hair. "Little Angel...that's about right..." he whispered in her ear before kissing the soft flesh next to it. Kissing a path to her lips, he smirked. "I'd love to meet your parents. I hope they don't mind me to much." His voice was back to normal now, for the most part at least because a dark tint still stayed. "Any rules I should pay attention to before they come?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Rose thought about that for a moment before she answered him. "Yes. My father, he'll hate us being up against each other all the time... so, hands around waist and that's it. Oh, and no kissing unless it's the cheek." She nibbled the corner of her bottom lip as she though of any others. "And when you meet mum, call her Mrs. Weasley to start with or that'll piss him off..." Her brows arched a little, her nerves beginning to get to her now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Lysander laughed. He kissed her over and over again after that. When he finally stopped their foreheads were pressed together. "Don't worry love, I'll be sure to act good for your father. I only misbehave when we're alone, and even then it isn't much." He chuckled slightly and started kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

ooc: T.T Don't forget Victoire and Ash... lol

Rose wanted to tell him she didn't mind. She was a little afraid to tell him she liked how he 'misbehaved' as he called it and longed for more. But she wasn't sure if he wanted the same things she did so she said nothing about it. She simply smiled at him, kissing him again, this time a little slower and deeper. "Okay," she said when she finally pulled away. Her eyes were shimering as always and her smile was genuine.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:30 pm

ooc: Omg O.O I thought I replied so sorry!

Lysander didn't answer her, didn't even talk, he just started to kiss her again and started to do so in an even more passionate way. His fingers traced her jawline and pulled her closer. When he finally pulled the kiss apart their lips crashed together again and again. "Rose..." he finally said when they couldn't breath in the kiss any more, "I love you...and..." He stopped. He was going to go to far and this wasn't right. Swallowing slightly, he thought about something. "Your father hates me already eh? Maybe I should be careful what I do around them in general." Now he was talking more to himself rather than her. Maybe he should hold out on his idea for a while. They were together for only a few months, he was rushing things and that wasn't fair to her...
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Rose kissed him back, her hands sliding up his stomach and chest, and locking behind his neck. She let her tongue dance with his and when he tried to pull away she wanted none of that. She moved to kiss him again and then after that who knows who moved. Maybe both of them, maybe her, or maybe him, truth was she didn't care. She breathed deeply when he finally pulled away from her. "He doesn't hate you already... he just hates the idea of me being with anyone at all. But who knows, he'll probably just be happy you're not a Malfoy," she said lightly, laughing a little. "It doesn't matter, Lysander. My father could despise you, and we won't, but he could and I'd find a way to sneak away to you. I promise you that," she finished, moving to kiss him slowly this time, her tongue sliding across his lips but not entering his mouth. She kissed him for a moment before she pulled away and spoke again, her eyes shiny and happy as they always were when she was near him. "I love you, Lysander Scamander. My father won't scare you away I hope, and so nothing is going to tear us apart. I won't let it," she said with a mock soldier look. She then giggled, hugging him tightly. "As long as you never want me to, I'll never go away," she told him softly, kissing the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astronomy Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astronomy Tower   Astronomy Tower Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astronomy Tower
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next