Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Desdemona looked up into his eyes, letting Orenth play with her as he wished, and smiled as she nodded. "I'm fine." She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. A slight shudder went through her as she saw her night's vision once more. Opening her eyes, she pushed the thoughts away and reached over to grab a slice of toast. She wasn't really hungry but she tried, wanting to act like nothing was wrong at all. As she nibbled on the toast she watched the dragons, smiling at each of them and reaching out to pet Aero as well.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Good. He hoped she'd be alright. However, he could almost sense that she wasn't really alright as she shuddered against him. He watched her try to eat. "You don't have to if you're not hungry," he said gently. He didn't want her to make herself sick if she couldn't stomach food. Tenelth snapped up at him and made odd noises. Viktor glanced down and knew just what he wanted by the look in his son's eyes. "I've got to take them out to feed. You are welcome to come if you like," he offered her with a calm grin. Tenelth made another squaking noise and Viktor sighed but chuckled at the same time. "Well, he insists you come," he said, his grin growing a little. "I'm sure Aero's hungry by now anyway."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Desdemona chuckled and smiled a bit. "Oh really?" She scratched under Tenelth's chin and kissed his muzzle again before offerin the same to Orenth, since he was making sounds as if he were jealous of his brother's attention. "Your both so silly." She whispered before she looked up at Viktor again. "I wouldn't mind getting out of the castle before classes start up." Still, somewhere in the back of her mind, Desdemona hoped things were canceled for the day but she didn't hint onto it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:23 pm

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm not having class today," he said simply as he stood up, lifting Tenelth with him as he did. Orenth leaped into the air, spread his wings for a second, and Viktor caught him as well in the other hand. "You're getting heavy," he said lightly, kissing both of his sons on top of their heads, and setting them down to walk on their own. "Rose, Lysander, Scorpius, and Iris are all in my class... and I have a feeling none of them will be there today... I saw them slipping out of the Great Hall this morning with skipping on their minds. I don't see the point in having a class when half of them will be missing. Today was supposed to be material they'll need for the N.E.W.T.s, and I can't have them missing it." He gave her a small grin, his eyes twinkling as if he had a feeling she wanted him around today. "And last I knew you didn't have class today... do you?" he asked as they left her chamber and made way for the front door of the castle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Desdemona chuckled and grinned. "Nope, no classes at all." She moved on the bed and placed her feet on the ground. She was still half under the covers and it wasn't until then that she remembered she was still in her undergarments. Chuckling, she snapped her fingers and a black robe filled in around her. Tying it to her waist, she stood up. Of course it wasn't much help, since it was mainly see through, it was just for the yearlings. Even if she still wouldn't admit it, she saw them as her children and didn't feel like being so discreet in front of them. "I'll meet you in the forbidden forest alright?" She gave him a gentle smile and kissed him with that gentle fire once again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Viktor kissed her back gently and smiled. "Alright," he said nearly breathlessly. He left with the dragons, trying his best not to collide with any students on his way out with them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Once he was gone she looked around. Snapping her fingers, the bed was made and at last she began wondering where Lyric was. She sat at her table, noting that a clip from Praxis was missing, and then went along her way to write him a letter and send it off, tied with a strand of his hair so it would find him no matter what with no bird needed. After that she went and got dressed. Slipping into a rather short black dress, ruffles at the bottom and tight fitting fabric around her bust, she also pulled on black tights so it wasn't too much even if she looked young enough to pull it off. That sort of thing was more for Praxis than she. Pinning her hair back, she slowly got ready in a rather modest way for today since even her clothes covered more of her than normal. At the same time they were tight and left to the imagination. Once done she made her way to the forbidden forest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Desdemona sat in the window of her chambers, the screens open and the cold wind whipping inward and making her hair fly around her. Aero was in her lap, curled up and asleep only rousing when raindrops hit him now and then. It was drizzling by now but at a steady enough pace that nothing outside a few feet could be seen beyond her window. Not that she minded, she just wanted the fresh air for now. Something in the back of her mind clicked and she trembled for a moment. Images flashed before her eyes, all of them being of her own torment and then of the yearlings and Aero's torment. By the time it was done she was sweating and shaking with Aero pushing his head up against her chin, trying to calm her. Whatever Viktor had just seen had been transfered to her mind, and she didn't know why. In the back of her mind she thought it might have been because of the enchanted kiss she placed on him back in the Dragon Caves but she wasn't sure...and if that was so then it had to be a bloody strong feeling or thought for it to be important enough that she saw it. Wrapping her arms around Aero, Desdemona tried to calm down but the things she saw had even she trembling and it wasn't because she was afraid of dying but because...why was it.... The yearlings maybe? That was part of it but...what else...if she died she didn't care but maybe...Viktor? Perhaps his feelings were effecting her? If so then she was confused as to why he felt so strongly about this. Then she remembered, he must have been upset about the yearlings.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Viktor practically ran to her room, opening and closing swiftly the door to her classroom. He gulped rather hard, his heart pounding against his chest, and cautiously approached the door to her chambers. He hesitated for a moment, nearly afraid of knocking. Dammit, Viktor, just do it, he thought to himself, raising his hand and knocking his knuckles against the door a little roughly. He turned the knob and slowly opened the door, his eyes where the bed would be. When he saw nothing there he let out a deep sigh. It was then he realized he'd been holding his breath. He saw her sitting by the window and came to her, kissing her swiftly and without a word. Once the kiss broke he gave her a relieved smile. "I was just passing by and thought I'd drop in and make sure you were still awake," he said slyly, giving her a small grin and trying to both push that horrible vision back, and wondering what that was all about anyway..
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:21 pm

When the door to her classroom opened and closed even Desdemona heard the urgency in it. Jumping slightly, she stared at the door and waited, not sure if what she had just saw was about to happen or if she was just over thinking it. She couldn't help it, however, because she remembered that the shaman girl, Aurora, had already warned her of death coming to her swiftly. Swallowing, she put Aero down on the ground, not wanting him to be seen and harmed. The small dragon growled until the door opened and Viktor walked in. Both Desdemona and Aero seemed to sigh in relief. At no point did Desdemona ever think in the back of her mind that Viktor would be the one to kill her.

When he kissed her she gasped and couldn't help but wrap her arms around him and hold onto him, her tremble finally seeming to go away. She didn't mention that she had seen it and didn't show her own worry. "Oh? I told you I'd stay up." She said with a soft smile as she let her hands let go of him but still lingered on his shoulders and chest. "Easy night watch?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:54 pm

Viktor nonchalantly glanced around the room, making sure there were no dead dragon babies in the corner. Phew, thank goodness there weren't. "
Meh," he said, half shrugging and holding onto her a little tightly. He glanced out the window and looked over the grounds for a moment. "Not hard, but I've found a student or two up out of bed..." He smiled a little, looking down at her. His eyes screamed of that feeling he wouldn't admit to, but they also seemed to be protective. "I was actually hoping to bother you and take you with me for the rest of my patrol..." He grinned a little. "Like all of your pets, I just couldn't stand to be away from your beauty any longer." He smiled genuinely now, because even if he was afraid to leave her right now, he did like walking the grounds with her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:03 pm

A few drops of cold rain, that was now finally getting heavier, began to trail down Desdemona's shoulder. Shivering slightly, she pulled the windows closed before standing up and turning to Viktor, letting him hold her tightly again. She wasn't sure he was holding her tighter or if she was just imagining it so she didn't bring it up. "Oh? And here I was going to go out to Hogsmead for something to drink." She smiled a little and nodded a bit. "Alright, I love a good walk in the rain anyway." After slipping out of his grasp, Desdemona went and got a rainproof cloak. Though earlier she was completely covered now she had a long red dress on that was a bit warmer, just for relaxing at night and probably for resting in later. Her cloak was a darker shade of red and made it look like she was in a very beautiful dress. "Ready?" She looked rather cute as she peeked out of her cloak's hood with a curl of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:19 pm

"Ready," he said with a smile. "We could always sneak off to go get a drink if you're still up for it," he said with a sly grin. Viktor had gotten a bit more lax thanks to her. He was a little more willing to break rules or color outside the lines so to speak. He lived doing things with her, even if it was just going to get a drink with her. "I've got to grab a cloak as well," he said as he couldn't hide the smile widening a little at the way she looked. He couldn't help himself, he tugged her to him by her hand and kissed her passionately and quickly, lacing his fingers with hers. He ended the kiss as quickly as it had started and, without letting go of her hand, he opened the door for them to leave.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:27 pm

Chuckling, Desdemona arched her brow. "Dare I say it, I think I just heard your wiling o break the rules!" She laughed a bit and smiled. "We're going to your chambers then, I'd guess." She walked closer to him, expecting him to turn around and walk out of her chambers, happily let him tug her forward. As their hands entertwined she just smiled and let the feelings burning inside her slip through the kiss's passion. Her insides were all a flutter again and she had a slight blush on her cheeks as they started for the door. "And I was joking," she suddenly added, "but I wouldn't say no to stopping in Hogsmead later, if our still up to it." Smiling, she followed him out of her chamber and made sure to lock the door to her classroom, as he reminded her. As they walked toward his chambers she looked like a victorian spirit traveling the halls with a cheery look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:47 pm

They didn't run into any students or fellow staff on their way to his classroom. He grabbed a long deep purple cloak, draping it over his forearm. He held it elegantly, his other arm having found it's way respectfully around her back. This way if they did happen to run into anyone else, it would be much easier to hide. "Well then I may as well finish my patrol." He smiled a little. His nerves had calmed a little, though the pictures of his vision were still showing themselves to him in his own mind. He made a mental note to check on the yearlings one last time before bed later.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:01 pm

Desdemona waited for him and smiled when he returned and spoke. "If you want I can take up half your patrol and we could meet up later? You didn't look well when you came in earlier, perhaps it would be best if you just relax for now and I can take over your patrol for tonight." She gave him a soft smile as she pushed back one of the ringlets of her hair. Even as she waited for his reply, Desdemona didn't move out of his reach other than when they heard another student or teacher roaming about, and when that happened they would barely be at arms length for a while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:19 pm

Viktor sighed a little, rubbing the back of his neck with a palm. "I don't want to burden you with my patrol, but I'll agree to splitting it. I've got the grounds tonight, I suppose you can take the east side of the school and I can take the west, if you like." He gave her a gentle smile, slipping his hand behind himself and stepping away from her as a fellow teacher walked past.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

As the teacher walked past Desdemona didn't move; she never moved. It was always Viktor that seemed to move away. After passing them by a few steps the other teacher called to her and requested a moment. she excused herself from Viktor for a moment and went to stand by the stairs with the other male teacher. They spoke, looked at Viktor from time to time and when the man put his hand on her arm she gracefully side stepped him and gave him a polite goodnight before returning to Viktor. "East side correct? I can do that, where would you like to meet up?" She smiled and acted as if the teacher coming over to them had never happened.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Viktor didn't get jealous by her interaction with the other male. He simply stood there and waited patiently and politely. He even gave the man a head nod when they looked in his direction the first time. When she came back to him he simply smiled. "Yea, east. What say we meet at the grounds gates at one when my shift ends. Then we'll go get something to drink, the Hogs Head is open all night I believe. Not sure about the Three Broomsticks..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Desdemona chuckled and pulled her hood up, over her head as they got close to the door. "I don't know about Hogs Head, I think we've had one fight enough for today, don't you think? But it's up to you." She peeked up at him as they slipped through the doors and stood on the crust of the arch, just outside of the rain's reach for now. "I'll see you at one." Without another word she moved closer and kissed his cheek, very close to his lips so her own trailed against his as she turned away. After walking into the rain she turned, waved, and then started east.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:31 pm

Viktor smiled softly. He turned his head to kiss her lips as they brushed past, but lightly. He waved her off and, after a deep breath, headed west. The forbidden Forest was on his side of the castle, and he slowly made his way there, paroling while he did. Once he made it to the tree line though, he ducked into the forest and made way to his babies.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Desdemona went on her walk with a bored, stagnate gaze. There was nothing to do or see...or anything really. Nothing interesting ever happened here, after all she was the dark lord and she didn't have anything planned for that night. "Hmm...what is this?" She whispered to herself as she found a bit of blood mingled with the blood. Because of what Voldemort has used to make her body she could instantly smell the blood--Oh joy, i'm thinking about that again. Wonderful, how would i ever explain that if such a thing came up in conversation? Oh hey did you know I'm a freak made from a bunch of different creatures, blood, and ligaments? Yeah that would go over great. Well, at least I don't have any clothes or jewelry made from dragon scales. Gosh that would go badly.--Desdemona ignored her own thoughts, cursing herself for them, before she finally dipped her fingers in the blood and mud. Sniffing it she smirked. "My little dark knight has been getting himself into a spot of trouble." Turning her head toward the quad, she noticed the blood going in that direction and chuckled. She didn't enter the quad, not really caring what was going on behind the obvious spell that was held up, but just continued on her way and amused herself with thoughts on what Lysander could have done.

While by a cliff side the rain began to get steadily worse. A crack of lightning fell so lose to her that she could feel her skin pricker at the electric feeling. Seeing as no trees were around and she was a well distance from the castle, the lightning was drawn to her and continued to attempt destroying her. the flashing light showed an eerie cast on her skin, bringing out a patter that almost looked like scales after the brightest flash but it always quickly disappeared. There was a soft snapping sound, like a camera, and then a small pixie like creature was floating in front of Desdemona's face.

"Mistress Mistress!" the small creature squeaked.

"What?" Desdemona didn't look pleased to see the annoying little thing.

"Trouble in the vaults!"

"What?!"

"Someone came for mistress, came with long thing. Kill many! Waiting for mistress!"

"Who is it?"

"No know mistress, tall man, big man, dangerous man!" Desdemona sighed.

"Always so informative. Follow him, I want to know his every movement until I can get to the vaults."

"Yes mistress." The pixie seemed to get ready to leave before Desdemona pinched her wings.

"What was taken?" The pixie looked nervous.

"Huh?

"What. Was. Taken."

"Ah...M-mistress..uh..."

"Urophi!" The pixie jumped.

"Ah..mi-mistress' stone sarcophagus." The pixie hid its face behind it's hand, waiting for punishment.

"........" Desdemona let go of the pixie and looked off into the distance with a vacant look of...fear? "Urophi, follow that man...and send Axile to find out who he is. He must be destroyed." Before the pixie could reply, Desdemona quickly started to walk away from the cliff, the lightning following her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Viktor made his way to the cave quickly, holding his cloak tightly around himself. Once he made it to the field he paused, his ears seeming to perk a little. Something was eerily quiet about the field. He pinched himself to know this was real before he even approached the cave. Ow, yup, real. He took a deep breath and made way for the cave. He had to transform in order to move the boulder. Once he had he let a trickle of flame lick the torches on the wall. He glanced around the cave slowly. the first thing he saw was a rather large hole in the far side near the top. He gulped and looked around. There was nothing there. No baby dragons in the cave, no blood stains on the ground. Nothing. He let out a painful cry, roaring with such force the cave itself rumbled as if it wanted to collapse. He came out of the cave quickly and looked around with fear and anger flooding his mind. No... he though, letting out another scream of pain. The cry turned into that of rage, a dangerous call to the wild. He took flight with such force the ground sank below him slightly and two trees collided with the ground.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Desdemona had been walking in a field of lightning, a few flames sprouting around her before quickly dying under the rain, when she heard something. Without even knowing what it was she felt, Desdemona had a tingle going through her spine. Her head whipped toward the forest. "The babes." Her legs moved at full sprint as she ran toward the forest. At one point the wind was so strong she lost her cloak and as she ran into the forest away from any path the tree branches tore at her clothes, ripping them as she fought for space between the tightly grown girth. At last she came to the clearing only to see Viktor rising into the sky above her, the force nearly enough to force her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:40 pm

viktor didn't fly off, he seemed to be inspecting the area. He looked all around, as if hoping to find them playing somewhere or maybe hunting for a midnight snack. No such luck. He flew over the entire vast forest before coming back to the clearing and touching down. As he did he transformed into himself and fell to his knees, slamming large claws on the ground. His horns were still there and his eyes were as dragon like as they had been moments ago. The same held true for his tail and wings. This is the form he now considered his true one, since discovering it that was exactly how he felt. "I... I've got to find them... I will find them." He was speaking to himself and panting al ittle, but all the while he was working out plans in his head.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Desdemona heard his words and frowned as she ran over to him. She slid her arms around him as she knelt before her and pulled him into her, not caring that his horns were cutting her as she did. "Viktor....hush now and calm...being worked up wont find them...I'll have people after them...the more people looking the quicker we will find them." She put her hands on his face and forced him to look up at her. "They will be found, there is no doubt about that. None what so ever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next