Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Vote_lcapDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Voting_barDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Vote_lcapDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Voting_barDefence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:21 am

One thing that Viktor and Desdemona had never spoken about was what all about dragons she knew, and why she was more connected to them then any other simply dark witch or wizard. It was a conversation she didn't want to have truthfully, simply because it meant she'd have to admit to how she was created and that...well she didn't want to disgust him, surprisingly. So yes, she knew quite well what Aero was saying. And she knew what the young dragons were calling her. It had taken all her self control up to that point not to reply to them in dragon tongue, but it was getting harder. At last she sighed and slipped from English into the dragon language as if it were the first she learned. "Hush now you two. After this is all done I'll come see you again, without a doubt." Being the Dark Lord made a few things easy. Like lying. She gave each of them a kiss on the forehead before glancing up, slowly, at Viktor. She was prepared for his surprise, anger maybe, or questions. None of it scared her...she just had to make sure not to take the topic too far into her past. Some day she might tell him...but first they both had to survive this.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Viktor just watched. His facial expression remained completely calm, but inside questions as well as... resentment?... were bubbling. All this time the yearlings had been trying to call out to her, crying for her in the night when he had them in his office. All this time Viktor thought he was alone in the ability to soothe and calm them with words. Of course right now he knew wasn't the time for letting one's past or hidden truths tear them apart, but he couldn't help the way he felt. He kept his thoughts and feelings barred off so if she did try to get into his head she could not. Hey, he wasn't the Order Leader for nothing. Viktor rarely showed his powers and abilities, but at this moment he didn't want her to be hurt by hearing his thoughts or feeling his feelings, so he kept them tucked away nicely. After a moment or two, his eyes never leaving his sons, he closed them and let out a sigh. Setting both of the dragon babies down, Viktor stood up. "I've got to make sure they have a place to go..." he said quietly, completely avoiding the topic for the moment. He had never met another who could speak the language he and his first love shared. The blood mother of those hatchlings had spoken gentle words like that to the eggs long ago... suddenly Viktor found that he just needed to leave. He didn't care where he went or where he ended up, but he wanted to take flight right there and just leave. "I've got to go change, I'll see you at lunch," he finally said abruptly. With a short call both of his children flew to him, ready to leave with him. They cuddled their father a bit, able to feel he was having an inner turmoil, something Viktor could not hide. He quickly walked over to her again, tilting her chin up with two of his fingers gently. "Desdemona..." he said as he caught her gaze. He leaned down, but just before his lips touched hers he managed to say in a rather low tone, "I love you." And with that he kissed her deeply, but quickly and made way for the door. He looked around in her bafflement and grabbed a robe,which he quickly changed to a deep purple, wrapped around himself, and made his way out. He'd return her robe of course, but in her shocked state he figured she would not remember he needed to be covered before he left. And quite frankly, he wanted to walk so badly he just couldn't wait. With a finally glance in her direction from all three of them, her dragon family walked out of her office and made way for the Ancient Rune Classroom.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Desdemona didn't need to read his mind to know he'd be upset with her. She hadn't told him she knew the dragon language for a very good reason, and she knew now that she let out her secret she'd have to explain why. When he ignored the topic she with held it as well but, unlike moments before, she decided she was going to tell him before they left, if they still did, to face the one man she feared, Mask. He had a right to an explanation. In truth, when Desdemona was left with the yearlings, or if Viktor was off with one of them at a far enough distance, Desdemona would sooth them with their tongue. At one point she even sang to them, each of them, at different times, because she had been awake and Viktor had been asleep while the two were near and they needed rest. It wasn't like she meant to really go against him and not tell him what she knew. As he mumbled about moving them to some place else she couldn't help but want to offer a haven. The problem was clear though. She was a danger to them. "...Alright...." As he moved away she turned to look outside the window again, thinking about it. When his fingers went to her chin she didn't fight him as she looked up. She expected...well she wasn't sure. She could feel he was upset but she supposed she expected him to kiss her if nothing else. When he spoke, however, she froze. Her lips barely returned the kiss as she stared straight ahead. This...no....that wasn't possible! When the group left she fell to her knees and Aero moved to sit in her lap. The two talked for a moment before it was decided. She had to go alone. Desdemona tried not to think about what he said while she looked around and plotted out her attack on Mask, only to realize there was no way she could do that. How could he...no...why would he? Oh she didn't know what to do...what to say. For a moment she was glad he left. She wouldn't have been able to answer him...at least, she didn't think so. When she finally sat at her desk to write a letter her hands were still shaking. She sighed and just enchanted the pen to write her thoughts. It took her five sheets of parchment to stop writing what she so desperately wanted to say to Viktor. At last she just stopped and put her hands over her face, hiding away from the very thought of it. Then it happened. Her hand slipped onto her chest, over where her heart would be, and harsh sounds came from her throat as she began to sob. As strong as she tried to be, it was clear that Desdemona had limits. She was a woman, no matter how exactly she was created. Aero went to her and attempted to cheer her up but it was to no avail. She glanced at him, her face hidden, before kissing his nose. "I must go...i can...can not be here with this pain." She got up and searched for a green cloak to cover herself before finally saying goodbye and leaving. Moments later she could be seen running across the school grounds and into the forbidden forest. Aero stayed behind, watching her and mourning while protecting her note.

M,

I'll meet you at midnight were we use to play. On the condition that you leave he and the youthes alone, I wont bother you with a fight. Your right, I do wish to be a normal woman, and though I can not die a normal woman, I can die for a reason one would. Bring all the force you wish. You know how to kill me and you've already taken the means from me to do so. Let this fight end tonight.

~D

Under that letter, seen only from the corner, was another, longer letter all together. It was written in a shaky yet elegant hand, where as the other was scribbled down quickly and seemingly as if one wanted to forget what they wrote.

Viktor,

I'm sorry I never told you I could understand your beautiful language. There are things I don't know about you, and that you don't know about me. You've heard me say I'm dead...I must explain something to you. I was not born of man nor woman. I was created by the past Dark Lord before Harry Potter and the Order sent him to his truest demise. He created me of many things...including parts of dragons. When I was locked in the dungeon of his minion I was left with but a dying dragon as company. Through he I learned the language, through my creation I held the tongue to speak it. I'm sorry I haven't told you this before. I wish there were things I could tell you and show you but I fear our time is up. As I said earlier, I refuse to let you go on with me and put yourself and Teneth and Orenth in danger. After all is said and done, go to the cave I created for the youths. Far in the back move the third smallest bolder onto the largest and turn them three times. You'll find a passage there. Use what is lost to start the new. Above all else, find the gems in my chambers, the ones used to kill the man from last night. Gather them, keep them, and make sure they fall into no other's hands. Let this be the end to the Dark Lords.

~Desdemona

P.S. I love you as well, Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:21 am

Viktor came into the classroom without a knock, and went straight for Desdemona's chambers. He opened the door completely and instantly the babies let out pathetic cries at her absence. He looked around for a moment, noticing Aero sitting with what looked like a piece of parchment. "What does it say?" he asked, before he even reached the desk by the window. "Aero, in order to help her I need to know what it says.... please..." after some convincing the dragon let him have it. He lifted up the first piece, not even seeing the second at first. he read it and slammed it back down, though not in the same spot. "Dammit!" he cured aloud, his voice mixing with a deadly growl. His eyes turned over, unable really to help it, as well as his hands forming claws and his horns coming out. At this moment, Viktor did not care. He just wanted her back.... "Aero, where is it, where did she go? She talked to you more than anyone else, including myself, she must have told you. Where is it!?" he demanded, though it was clear to see it was panic in his voice, not so much anger at her. Finally, he noticed another piece of parchment, this not longer and neater. He picked it up and read it. As he reached her PS note, tears actually fell from his cheeks, but they were a dark crimson color. He caught Aero's gaze, the dragon seeming to agree to help him, and nodded. He glanced at the note again and neatly folded it and placed it in her desk. he would be coming back for it... he hoped. He looked around the room quickly, picking up all of the gems. "Isn't there supposed to be another one..." he said in a frustrated sigh. Aero took down the diamond and gave it to him. "Thank you, he said in his dragon tongue. He knelt down and tried hard to think of what he could do with his sons. He'd have to figure something out along the way it seemed.... He gathered a few other things he thought could or would be helpful, and left in a hurry. As he left the classroom his wings burst out, making him ready to follow Aero wherever the dragon led him. He'd have to stop at the Great Hall most likely and leave the babies there.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 am

As Viktor left a shadow in the corner of the room moved. A tall, black cloaked figure appeared with a bright, white mask on. There were no features seen besides black cloth and that white mask but he gave off the feel he wanted; danger, dark, mysterious, trouble. It's steps were silent, if they were steps at all, as they closed the door just by brushing past it and went to the desk. He got the gems before me...but no matter...he's to meet her, I'll get them both at the same moment. As he got to the desk he noticed the last letter which the small dragon had been protecting. He picked it up, read it over, and laughed. The sound of his laughter had things moving, alarms going off in the room, even the glass shaking. Once it stopped everything that moved or sounded exploded. The note slipped into the robes silently before the mysterious man stood in the window, looked about, and then jumped. He never hit the ground, for he disappeared soon after.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:25 pm

~TIME SKIP~

Desdemona slipped into the classroom just before the lessons before ended. She was alone for about two minutes, which gave her enough time to let Aero slip onto her shoulders. The dragon spoke to her and she just shook her head. She knew the dragon probably had already smelt her pregnancy on her and that scared her. Did that mean Viktor did? She doubted he would in his human form, or she hoped he didn't, and she doubted the yearlings would smell it or understand it if they did. But still she was scared. What was she going to do? She wasn't made to be a mother! And that was a quite literal statement. She didn't have long to think about it, however, for within moments students began filing in. She waved at them all and gave them forced smiles as she waited for everything to quiet down. She had such a headache. Even Andrew and Praxis got forced smiles from her.

Once class settled down she stood up and everyone went silent. They passed their work forward without needing a command and Aero flew around collecting it and placing it soundlessly on her desk. She leaned on her desk, her head down, and her hands bracing her against the wood. Everyone gave each other odd glances, wondering and worrying what was going on with their teacher. "You have...three essays due at the end of the period. Two of them are to be be one thousand words each. The last is thirty five hundred. The third can be handed in on Monday but for those who hand it in today they will get extra house points." Now the students were excited. She began pacing until she was behind her desk, flipping through the book. "You may choose which will be the longer essay but only those who hand in all three essays will get the extra house points. The topics are as follows. The twelve uses of Dragon Blood and their creator, Albus Dumbledore; The history of Thestals and finally, a dark arts history of Hogwarts. Including the house ghosts and their stories and connections with the school and of the founders and their connections to the Dark Arts." Just like Desdemona to give impossible essays. She then sat down and sorted through the homework. "The class is to be as silent as possible, and should any of you get out of hand I will take points away from your houses. The cup is soon and I've heard it's close this year." She looked them over briefly before going back to the papers as everyone started to get to work. In reality she couldn't even concentrate on reading so she was just faking it as she put a hand on her stomach, trying to take in what she had learned just a few minutes earlier.

Praxis walked into class, her body adorned with ripped spider lace stockings and and a black dress that tied with silk strands in the back. She had long sleeves that looked like jacket sleeves and were ruffled as they clung to her arms only to release her wrist and hand in a bell like shape at the end. Her dress was slightly poofy but it still complimented her wonderfully and her hair, now past the small of her back when let down, was braided back and fell in ringlets from the bun on the top of her head. She had a very old, delicate air to her that made a lot of people, to this day, look over at her. She ignored them as she sat down. Andrew was beside her, the two having met up before class and having walked into the room hand in hand. They took their seats in the back of class, a perfect area to scare and torment their classmates. Something the two loved to do normally. As they entered, however, Praxis couldn't help staring at Desdemona. She had noticed it a week ago. The Dark Lord smelled different. Of course when she first woke up from the coma Desdemona smelt more alive than before but now...this was different. Even Ash noticed it and the two animal-like beings had a little conversation about it. Of course this was during Praxis' off period while Andrew was in class because she'd never have a 'secret' conversation with Andrew around. He'd get all jealous and upset. And it wasn't a big deal, she just didn't want to be the one starting a rumor that her Dark Lord was pregnant. By the way Desdemona was acting, however, it seemed she finally figured it out.

As the rest of the class started to groan Praxis was already on her five hundredth word of her first essay, having started the second she named the first one. She wasn't even paying attention as she went about writing and smirking slightly to herself. She noticed Andrew's puzzling look and grinned, knowing he'd figure out she was acting weird. She gave him the look that said 'I know something you don't' and fully expected him to try and weasel it out of her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 am

Andrew came in with Praxis, who was now showing quite a bit that she was pregnant. He too noticed Desdemona's actions and he was already figuring it out. Part of what made Andrew a good assassin was his observation skills. Yes he could be a bit dense sometimes, but given that he was a vampire Andrew had very keen senses. He watched his professor, but when she named off the second essay he started working. He looked at Praxis and raised a brow as she gave him that look. Andrew looked up at Desdemona and it clicked for him. Her smell had changed quite a bit and her hormones were very evident. Andrew knew just what was going on, what he didn't know was how this had happened. As he wrote his essays he sat there wondering.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:13 am

Praxis had to use all her self control just to stop herself from humming. She was in a good mood and lately when she was in a good mood she went about humming, but normally that was for Helios more than herself. Of course by now she was showing a bit more but since her pregnancy was exstended she wasn't showing as much as a mortal woman would have been. Her stomach was still tone and it didn't stop her form wearing what she normally would have, if she wanted to. But she didn't want to wear stuff like that when it could bind her stomach too much anyway. She finished her first essay and was onto the second easily. Instantly she remembered Leilah Kanako, who she had clicked with rather well since she was another freak. That girl had taught her more about Threstals then any book had and so it was another easy essay. From moment to moment she was liable to look up at Desdemona and smile before going back to her work. She was starting to wonder if Professor Lenald knew yet but wasn't going to ask about it until one of them came out in the open about it. She might have been an information gatherer but sometimes that got her into trouble. After quickly finishing her second essay Praxis went on to work on the last. As she did so she laid a hand of her own over her stomach with a smile on her lips yet again. Looked like Helios was going to have a friend for when he was born.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:25 am

Andrew noticed Praxis' hand and smiled a little to himself. He finished his first essay by the time Praxis was halfway through her second. He was working on his second when she went on to her third, only about a third of the way through it by that time. He glanced up and caught Desdemona's eyes but only for a second, which caused him to give a knowing smirk that he hid rather well, but not before she saw it. He went back to his essay writing, rather looking forward to the last. This would be the first time he would finish his assignments in class and he was rather happy about it. However, he couldn't help letting his thoughts wander to Helios, whom he and Praxis visited inside of her mind quite a bit when no one else was around in the common room or the Forbidden Forest.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:35 am

No one was surprised when Praxis was the first one done, followed closely by a few Ravenclaws in the classroom. She got up and started to the front of class, offering to take the other's work up as well. Praxis' mood swings weren't really kicking in just yet but she was kinder than normal at times, and others she was downright cruel but it seemed she was being nice today. She took the other essays and handed everything over to Desdemona with a kind smile. Before she let on any other hint that she knew, Praxis quickly went back to her seat and ignored the eye or two following her. She yawned softly as she pulled out some more parchment and wrote a letter back to the Clementine manor. She wrote at least one every other day, sometimes once a day, just because she missed her babies and, truthfully, her father. She couldn't wait until she could bring Dreama and Cyprus home. After that they were going to work on fixing the old Manor so it would be a good place for not only her father to live but for the children to visit.

Desdemona glanced up at Praxis but after already catching Andrew's eye she wasn't in the mood for this. When the end of class came around she announced the points going to each house and then sent them on their way after collecting the first two essays. "Mister Higgins, Miss Clementine, stay after will you." It wasn't a request. She stayed sitting while she fumbled with the essays. Her eyes ghosted up to them as they stood before her. Well, that proved it. Anyone with a good nose could figure out she was pregnant, now she just had to hope Viktor didn't or at least was dense enough not to. "Not a word about it you hear me, not a bloody word." Her voice was dangerous but when all she got was a smile and a nod from Praxis she quickly felt sick again. She was glad this had been her last class of the day and dinner was soon. She just wanted to go to sleep. "Dismissed," she said with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:45 am

Andrew took his third essay up just a minute or two before she announced the end of class and handed out house points. He stood to leave with Praxis, knowing she must be hungry by now. When they were asked, well, told to stay they did and without a problem. At Desdemona's words Andrew just smiled. "Of course, Mistress," he said with the same grin he used to give her back when he was a first year refusing to give her information, or making her work for it anyway. "Wouldn't dream of it." He left with Praxis, his arm around her comfortably and not bothering to glare at the boys that looked at her. Girls looked at him as well and he simply ignored them. He was going to be a father in about nine months and he wasn't entirely worried about the eyes that watched them. He openly kissed her and wasn't afraid to show her he cared in front of others anymore. He was still firm and emotionless where anyone else was concerned, but he allowed her to see the sensitive side of him now, after a long talk they'd had staying up all night in the common room of course. She had made him feel rather bad about it, but he understood. He was still cruel and mean to others though, that was something Andrew just wouldn't change.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Desdemona entered her classroom and closed the door behind her, though she didn't lock it. She did not go to her chamber but rather went to the windows, which were littered in cobwebs, and cleaned one off so she could see outside. After a few minutes of just staring at the sun dipping behind the trees she sighed and moved to sit behind her desk. As she stared at the essays she needed to read she just felt sick again. At last she hid her face in her hands and propped her elbows up on the desk. Her whole body felt drained and she wanted to sleep. Not to mention she was incredibly pale. But, truthfully, she was afraid to sleep in her own chambers so she knew she couldn't go to sleep any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:20 am

Viktor wasn't the first to come into her classroom. He was coming to knock, but Orenth opened the door somehow and pranced in with his food, offering some to Aero as he walked on his back legs. Tenelth walked with Viktor, being rather attached to his father. However he flew to Desdemona after a moment and nuzzled her happily. viktor closed the door gently and locked it so he could talk to her without worrying about students barging in. "Are you alright, love?" he asked her. His hand was still in his cloak pocket, his fingers absently playing with something.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:27 am

As Orenth tried to open the door Aero moved to wrap his tail around it and help the younger dragon along. As soon as he could fit the small dragon zipped in to make sure Desdemona was alright. She, however, didn't look alright at all. Her skin was ghost white and her body just seemed weaker than normal. Not that she had looked very healthy at all since waking up from her little coma. At the moment, however, she didn't even bother looking up when Viktor and the dragons slipped through the door. It wasn't until Tenelth slipped between her arms and nuzzled her, then nuzzled her stomach before nuzzling her again, that Desdemona finally moved. She put a soft smile, one not forced surprisingly, on her lips as she doted on Tenelth. "I'm fine, just feeling a bit run down." She wasn't lying. Nope, not at all. She just wasn't telling the complete truth. It wasn't like Viktor didn't hide things from her anyway. Yeah but nothing he hides has anything to do with children. Though he did hide the fact tat Orenth was his son at first... She pushed those thoughts form her mind. Besides, after Desdemona figured out what the hell she was going to do she was planning on telling him. Until then she'd just keep her mouth shut. She continued doting on Tenelth and Orenth when he came over, trying to act normal and doing well enough surprisingly. Both young dragons nuzzled her stomach at one point or another but mainly focused on her doting on them rather then they focusing on what they didn't fully understand.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:50 am

Viktor wasn't entirely too worried about it. He noticed the nuzzling, but he wasn't about to ask, last he knew she couldn't bare children so that was the furthest thing from his mind. "Not feeling well?" he asked. he had been overprotective of her slightly since she woke up from her coma and he couldn't help it. He knew she could handle herself but when he saw her like that he just wished he could do something to help her. "Want to sleep in my chambers tonight? I don't have class until tomorrow afternoon," he offered gently, sitting on the edge of her desk and smiling softly down at her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:56 am

Desdemona cooed over the yearlings and just acted as if they were nuzzling her because they knew she didn't feel well and were trying to cheer her up. Luckily her dress wasn't as formfitting, which was normal for days she taught, and it wasn't easy to see the slight curve to her stomach. That night, however, she was going to have to figure something out. She looked up and gave him a gentle smile. "I wouldn't mind that, so long as you make sure I don't walk into your classroom half naked." She grinned. That day was the best ever, she had to admit. But, in all reality, if he hadn't offered Desdemona would have ended up in his chambers anyway. She was fully prepared to end up there later that night and ask him if she could stay, even if she never did that before. And, in all honesty, at the moment she didn't mind his protectiveness. "And no, I'm not feeling the best, but the nurse said I'll be fine with some rest." Again, not a lie...just not the truth.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 am

"Good, that's good. And also goo you'll stay. There's something I'd like to talk to you about, nothing to fret over I promise." He smiled lovingly, bending to press his lips to her forehead. he then kissed her lips gently, nuzzling her slightly. "Well, I suppose I should go prepare for my class. If you're free feel free to join us, it's in-" he checked his watched quickly, "-and hour and a half. We could use your input today." He smiled and kissed her lips again. "You're sure you're okay?" he asked before he left, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 am

Sick or not, Desdemona hated being told something and not getting all the information right then and there. That was one of the things about Andrew that just made her want to kill the little vampire back in his first year. She just arched a brow and let it go, however. She didn't feel well and was hiding something too so it was a fair deal. When he kissed her forehead she closed her eyes and then smiled slightly when he kissed her lips. "Where is you class being held? In your room or the ruins?" She glanced up at him as her eyes slowly opened again. "I had my last class before dinner so I'm free. Which grade is the class for?" She hoped it wasn't seventh years. She didn't need another class with Andrew and Praxis. That was already difficult. She took his kiss again and sighed softly when he pulled away. "I'm fine, love. Just think, tonight you'll be able to watch me while I sleep all you want." She grinned. She hated that he watched her but loved teasing him about how much of a creeper he was at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 am

[center]"Sixth year Gryffindors and Ravenclaws," he told her with a smile. "And good, I could use you there. It's about the Egyptian ruins hiding the Basilisk of Egypt. the one living under the giant Sphinx. I'm going to give them the class period to figure it out, but I'm going to let them discuss it." he beamed a little though rolled his eyes at her teasing all at the same time. "Good, I can't wait. It's a date," he said with a smirk. He stood up, bent an kissed her one more time, this time a little longer, and turned to leave. "You can stay if you want," Viktor said to the young ones. Tenelth opted against it, sticking to his father most of the time. However, Orenth, a misty purple with blue wings and spikes and eyes and the older of the brothers, decided to stay right where he was, his paws up on the desk and cuddling Desdemona without being in her lap.[/center[
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 am

Desdemona was suddenly reminded of something. She decided she'd bring it up later, when he told her whatever he wanted to talk to her about. "I'd offer Vetis but I think too many of your student's would freak out." She grinned, thinking about visiting her loyal pets...and her annoying father. If she weren't pregnant she would...but he'd never let it go. "I'll meet you there then." When he said date it was her turn to roll her eyes but just closed them when he kissed her once more. She gave Tenelth a kiss on the head, knowing the young one would leave with his father. As Orenth stayed and cuddled to her she couldn't help doting on him. She took care of the elder brother and Aero until it was time to meet Viktor, and even then she felt rather sick and had to take it slow to the Ruins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]   Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defence Against the Dark Arts [Third Floor]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5