Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Vote_lcapStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Voting_barStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Vote_lcapStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Voting_barStudy of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Study of Ancient Runes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:02 am

"Oh?" she seemed to question his answer for a moment before shrugging. "Good afternoon then." A soft yawn came from her lips then and she eased into him more so than anything else. "I'm sorry I seem bedridden today...Appears I have to make u for all the sleep i've lost and the food haven't eaten." She shrugged, rolling her eyes, as she tilted her head to look up at him once again. "How was class?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:39 pm

"That's fine love," he said gently. When she asked he grinned and shook his head. "Long..." he said with a chuckle. "Tedious..." He added after a moment, letting her snuggle to him basically. He kissed her head, smiling. "So do you plan to sleep in my bed all day?" he asked with a slight grin. "If so, that's fine."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:45 pm

She chuckled softly, yawning a bit, as he described his class. She felt like that a lot lately. By the time he asked about her sleeping in his bed she was already half asleep and unable to answer him logically. That didn't stop her from answering though. "Mmm...I'll forget my bed all together at this point..." After cuddling up to him she yawned again and eased into his body, relaxing. She felt so warm, so touched...so odd. She wasn't the type of person to fall in love and yet here she was, in love, pregnant, and engaged to be married. It was just so...odd...confusing...and invigorating. Sighing softly, she kissed his jaw with her eyes closed and basically turned him into a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Viktor chuckled heartily as she spoke. He waited a few minutes, playing with her hair slightly, before stealing a glance at her. Yup, she was falling asleep again it seemed. He just grinned broadly, completely willing to be her pillow.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:02 pm

Desdemona clung to him, seeming to be more relaxed when he was around and not wanting him to go anywhere. h She slept like this for while until at last she awoke, her eyes fluttering just slightly. The first thing she saw was her left hand where the little dragon seemed to be sleeping as well. She looked up and there was Viktor, her Viktor. She stayed where she was, still feeling a bit weak though much better than earlier. As she closed her eyes she slipped into a light sleep once more. She was starting to figure if he didn't mind that she might just sneak in here and sleep here with him, at least on weekends. She just didn't want over stay some sort of welcome.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:30 pm

[enter]Viktor loved having her here and she could never overstay her welcome with him. She was just that, welcome anytime any place he happened to be. He was going to speak with her when she woke, but he'd been busy gently petting the scales of his sons when they returned and curled up on his lap and around Desdemona. So it could wait... He just wanted to let her know he'd given up his title as Order leader officially, and passed it on to someone who deeply deserved it.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Desdemona woke up not long after that, her body wanting the rest but her mind having enough of it, and just stared at Viktor's chest for a while without looking up at him. She didn't let it seem like she was awake just yet. With raging thoughts, her mind now clear to seize them, she couldn't help dwelling over the things that were happening. Not long ago she realized she could feel love, and not only that but she was in love with the leader of the Order of the Phoenix. Then she realized that the coffin wasn't what kept her alive and that without it she was still a living being.... Also, after that she found out she could become pregnant, something neither she nor Viktor thought about before that. There was only one time, since she awoke from her 'coma', that the two had been together and it was...dangerous to say the least. She wondered if that had something to do with her being fertile...she knew creatures who could sense that went a bit possessive and 'insane' whenever it came to that. Now...she was pregnant...and with twins at that! Twins...Viktor's twins...and she was engaged.... To think...he proposed to her before she told him...he really did want to marry her... That just...well surprised her so much. Of course she was still the dark lord, and still had plans, nasty ones at that, but she...well she couldn't help feeling blessed in some way. To be with Viktor at all was a surprise...and ironic. Sighing softly, she finally let him know she was asleep and didn't care if he figured that out earlier. She tilted her head up and looked at him with a smile. "How late is it?" She asked in her soft, innocent yet wise voice. Shifting, seeing as she had two sleeping dragons laying on her hips and stomach, and a head on her chest/shoulder, she slithered closer to Viktor to look up at him. "I love you," she whispered after a moment. Her head laid on his shoulder and tilted so she could nuzzle him gently. Her fingers walked up his chest lethargically, trailing against his flesh wherever possible. The dragon on her finger just coiled around it tighter.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:50 pm

I dunno, I'd say it's around five, maybe six?" he said lightly, stroking her hair. Her fingers climbing his flesh made him quiver slightly and his eyes close. Man she was a tease... "I love you too," he said wit ha smile, turning his head and leaning it down in order to kiss her lightly. "How are you feeling?" Orenth woke up and, yet again, placed his ear against Desdemona's stomach. He huffed at not being able to hear anything, as if he'd expected something to change by now, and lay his head back on the bed. Tenelth however was getting restless, he wanted outside and it was obvious as he hopped off the bed and walked to the window. He stood on his back legs, placing both of his front legs on the windowsill and glancing back at his father longingly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:12 pm

"Ah," she replied when he mumbled off the time. She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers playing with her hair. When he turned she opened her eyes again to look up into his before their lips met. When at last their lips tore apart she smiled gently at him. "I feel wonderful." She mumbled as she let her hand slide from the flesh of his neck and shoulder down to his chest as she cuddled to him without meaning to. When she felt Orenth's head on her stomach she looked down and chuckled when he huffed a bit. She thought he was really quite cute for doing that. Tenelth made her smile. "Perhaps it's time for them to go outside for a bit?" She said gently as she looked up at Viktor with a loving look. She felt a lot better and though she wouldn't be staying up that night like she normally would have, she felt a lot more energized.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:44 pm

"Are you up for the walk?" he asked her softly, his hand slipping over hers as he slid his fingers under her hand in a way to cup it. Tenelth made a small roaring noise, signifying he agreed, and one mentioned Orenth hopped off the bed as well, coincidentally knocking Tenelth over. The two tussled a little but Viktor just laughed and got up out of bed, holding his hand out to he.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Desdemona nodded and as the three males were busy she snapped her fingers and a long dress of different shades of purple clung to her body. It was an odd style, with a dark purple dress that showed her form and then a pale purple, similar to the shade of Viktor's hair, that wrapped around her like wings folded over. She stood up but lost her balance and quickly sat again until Viktor offered his hand. When she took it she used it to stand and smiled at the two hatchlings. "Lets go," she said with a gentle smile as she reached over to the dragons. She doted on Orenth but Tenelth seemed too busy with wanting to get outside for the time being. Orenth seemed entranced by the thought of what lie in her womb and continued to press against her stomach as if they would hear or feel something at any moment. As they left she stayed close to Viktor, closer than normal, and smiled. They never really walked very close and she wondered if he'd leave her side again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Viktor hadn't seen her lose balance, he'd been busy with convincing Tenelth not to fly out of the open window. While Viktor's back was turned and he was checking his papers by a small desk in the room a small piece of black paper floated in through the open window and landed in Desdemona's lap. Viktor didn't notice it as he helped her up and they went on their way. "Orenth, there's nothing there yet," he said with a bit of a chuckle. He slid his arm around Desdemona's waist gently, but protectively. Tenelth flew ahead, rawring playfully at students as they past. He eventually dropped to the ground and started walking. He was the size of a large dog by now, which meant Orenth was getting to be the size of a very large dog.

The note
Well, well, long time no talk, eh? It's been quite a while, Desdemona, I wonder how you've been? I heard wind of your battle not too long ago... you don't think that's the last you'll see of the Mask do you... I could be of some help, you know... you'll see me soon enough.
L.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Desdemona looked at the note oddly but, without opening it, she slid it into her pocket to look into later. As they walked she was a tad surprised, and for once it showed, when she felt his arm slide around her. she smiled a bit more than normal as they walked through the castle. The students either whistled, gaped, or started gossiping the moment they saw the two teachers. Desdemona payed them no mind as she just watched the two young dragons and relished in the way Viktor made her feel.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:22 pm

"So, I was thinking... since you're so attached to your home... and I'm only attached to the cave, we can live at your place so long as I have a way to get back to that cave. That's something I've been working on for many years and not even.... well, you and i are the only two that know it's there. Others, even wizards, only see a solid icy rock." He spoke low to her, stopping anytime he heard anyone even a hallway away. He smiled down at her, sending the students back to their business when he'd see them staring. Orenth finally moved to catch up with his brother, the two of them soaking in the attention they got from the student body.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:09 am

Desdemona found this a topic better suited for soundless conversation, but she remembered how sore Viktor was after her last attempt and so she didn't try it now, nor bother bringing it up. "You said there was an underground labyrinth sort of area, I can always connect that with my lair and then make sure only you and I ever know the path to it." She wasn't sure if he understood how her lair worked but decided now wasn't the time to chat about that at all. "And my lair is not a home it is just that, a lair." She whispered softest of all as she watched the dragon youths frolicking around.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:18 am

Desdemona had read the note while they were out in the forest feeding the young. She didn't make a sound nor seem to have any sort of response toward it. Instead she folded it back up and burned the note as if it had never existed. Later that night they returned to Viktor's chambers, since Desdemona would rather not lay in her own, and the two slept. It was now morning, Sunday, and she had her head laying on Viktor's arm, which was under her head, with her face away from the window and with the dragon babies laying on both she and Viktor. A yawn escaped her as she reached out and pulled something toward her to sheild the light that was in the room. She ended up grabbing Viktor's shrit and trying to pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:30 am

Viktor felt her tugging him, but having missed out on a bit o sleep thanks to her cravings, and the dragons' constant cry for hunting, he groaned in his sleep still. He let her pull him though, and when he felt his body make more contact with hers, still asleep, he wrapped his arms around her and held her there, his body in the way of the light as he curled around her a little. Orenth awoke, Viktor almost crushing him, made a small noise of irritation, and climbed over to the other side of Viktor. By laying on the other side of Desdemona he would have fallen off. Tenelth awoke as well and quickly moved to Desdemona's belly. He sniffed it, lay his ear against it, snorted at it, and curled up between them still. Unlike his brother, Tenelth wiggled and pushed until Viktor left room for him to squeeze in.

This finally woke the male and when he yawned it was a powerful one, almost a roar by the end of it, and he stretched and cuddled back to Desdemona. "Morning, love," he mumbled into her hair, where he'd buried his face.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:45 am

Desdemona made a soft sound as he came closer and seemed to relax into him, drifting back to sleep by then. It wasn't until he yawned that she started to wake up once more. She cuddled to his side and didn't even bother opening her eyes. "Mmm...Morning love..." she whispered before shifting once again. She hid her face against him and seemed to drift off. She didn't want to wake up yet and she felt that he would rather they hadn't either. "mm...Sleep love...." she mumbled after a moment before she cuddled back to him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Viktor nodded half asleep like. "Yes ma'am," he mumbled again into her hair, and then he let out a deep breath. Orenth started clawing at his back, and nipping him in the spine, and Tenelth drifted right on back to sleep. Viktor ignored the other dragon's claws and teeth. Thankfully his skin was tough and when the pain started becoming something he could feel, Viktor let his body take it's halfway form. Now Orenth's teeth couldn't penetrate him so easily, not at this age anyway. Orenth, frustrated for his father taking his shew toy away basically, hopping down and started swatting at Aero's tail instead. The other dragon was smaller than them now, smaller than Orenth a bit more so than Tenelth, and Orenth seemed to like toying with him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Desdemona smiled and nuzzeled him accidently as she drifted off to sleep once again herself. As the dragons played around she just drempt of her future twins. The fact she was having children was surprising enough, but she couldn't help being happy about the idea. After all, they were Viktor's children. What wasn't there to be happy about? As he half shifted she felt his scales and yawned a bit before curling into him and hiding her face from the sun. Tenelth had just enough room between them to sleep as the other two dragons seemed to play around. Orenth might not have been as big as Aero, but the other dragon was wiser and knew how to deal with the young one. At the same time the golden dragon that made Desdemona's engagement ring let out a little roar itself as it clawed at her finger to secure itself.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Viktor realized he wasn't getting much sleep, and popped an eye open. Between the wiggling shildren, his wild thoughts, and Desdemona's constant movements to get closer to him, the man could get no more shut eye. He was alright with that fact though, and contentedly lay there stroking her hair or petting Tenelth. Orenth and Aero were rolling across the floor, but Viktor had faith the large dragon wouldn't hurt his first miniature pet. When it got a little heated Viktor covered Desdemona's ear tentatively and through a hushed tone he scolded Orenth in their tongue. The small dragon roared in protest, but got off Aero's throat, where he was trying to practice administering a kill bite. He cooed a little and nuzzled the older yet smaller dragon, apologizing in a way.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:45 pm

As he woke up she actually fell back to sleep and her movements stopped. She was comfortable now and the sun wasn't bothering her any more. As his fingers went through her hair she sighed softly in her sleep and relaxed a bit more. She wasn't use to feeling so drained it wasn't fair. Then he covered her ears and her face scrunched up as if she was unhappy or disgusted. When he moved his hands and she could hear again she was fine and yawned as she drifted off once more. Aero seemed to forgive the younger dragon but it was clear that he would be getting the youth back for this eventually, even if it meant keeping a toy or food from the lad at some point. He'd do it just to teach the youth a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:53 pm

viktor chuckled a little at her faces. Not loud enough to wake her, but slightly. He motioned for Orenth to leave Aero alone for now, so the older dragon could go about his business, and as a result the young dragon made his way to teh window, where he propped up his front paws. They were large than dogs at this point, Tenelth a little smaller than his older brother, but much more vicious as they'd all noticed. He finally got up and slipped out of the bed, nuzzling Aero like one would a mother figure, then playfully attacking his brother. The two growled a bit, but Viktor let them be. If one hurt the other, they'd stop fighting eventually. He just lay there, comfortable, and eventually grabbed his wand and with a flick of it, closed the curtains not only so the children would stay away from the window, but so she could sleep without rolling into the sun's obviously abusive rays.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 pm

As the curtains closed Desdemona smiled in her sleep and relaxed, not having to hide so much into Viktor. She laid there, her hands curled up and laying on the bed beside her chest, with her hair covering her shoulder and part of her face. Aero, after the two young dragons dealt with each other, flew over and laid above Desdemona's head, on the pillow she was no longer laying against. He nuzzled her and laid his head on hers. Now and then he would glance from Desdemona to Viktor and back and let out a huffy stream of steam from his nose. Aero was still kind of jealous of Viktor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:06 pm

Viktor was not quite so jealous of the little dragon, and was content sharing Desdemona with them. Only them. He finally stood from the bed now that she wasn't clinging to him -again, not that he minded- and walked to his closet. He'd have to shower and dress, and he figured she'd be alright here for the time being. He wrote her a quick note in his neat, curly handwriting, and placed it on his pillow. He finally left, taking his wand with him, and giving her beautiful form one last glance before leaving his room for a while.

As the male half dragon left, a filmy smoke floated into the room, swaying the curtains gently. The thick grey smoke floated over to the sleeping form and caressed her cheek gently. When it withdrew, it was a hand. A pale but dark blue colored hand, slipping back inside a long dark cloak that hid most of his form. His eyes were nothing more than black pits, and his lips were nearly colorless, but tinted blue. He sniffed at the air slightly, but ignored the small dragons that stopped playing and huddled themselves in the corner. He looked down on Desdemona, before glancing at the closed door. He knew not a whole lot of Viktor, but he had heard they were seeing one another by now. Word traveled fast when things got out in a school, especially one as famous as this one. Levi sighed a little. "Beautiful as ever," he muttered darkly, stepping back into a shadow so that while his silhouette could be seen, his features could not.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Desdemona made one of her faces as Viktor got up but she just curled in a ball, Aero soon taking his place in her arms, and relaxed again. Aero stayed with her even as the smoke began to filter into the room and growled at the smoke, trying to attack it, when it touched her. By the time he was a person Aero found he could do nothing. He quickly flied off, hoping to run into Viktor. He hated leaving her, but he had to there was nothing he or the young could do. In the mean time Desdemona was still asleep and hadn't felt his smoky touch on her cheek. Aero's growl made her begin to rouse but when she fluttered her eyes open, didn't see anything wrong that stood out, she closed her eyes againa nd went back to sleep. Eventually she turned onto her back, the covers slipping off her upper body as she did so and showing her thin, silk blue night gown that barely covered her hips or breasts. Her head lingered to the side, her colourful hair draping down her shoulders and a sleepy blush across her cheeks. Something was wrong, but she just ignored it. If only they were in her chambers. If they had been she would have had her defense system to keep anyone, even levi, out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study of Ancient Runes   Study of Ancient Runes - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study of Ancient Runes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next