Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Vote_lcapHogwarts Lake - Page 2 Voting_barHogwarts Lake - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Vote_lcapHogwarts Lake - Page 2 Voting_barHogwarts Lake - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Hogwarts Lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:19 pm

"We're not all mean. Some of us just like living up to the old reputation. People auto think we're cruel but most of us are not." He smiled and ran his hand through his messy hair. His glasses had slipped down his nose slightly again and he pushed them up quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:56 am

she smiled hoping he wasn't pulling a joke on her or something,
"well i uppose its a shame you only notice the slytherins who are being dicks" she said bluntly,
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:10 am

Albus laughed slightly and nodded, pushing back his air again. "Yes well the rest of us don't normally go out to get noticed as much as they do." He shrugged slightly and cracked his fingers, rubbing one that looked like it was burned. Stupid Fred.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:36 am

"well i suppose you go out there a little, arent you on the quidditch team?" she asked. she liked watching the game, more for the flying than the game itself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 am

"Yeah I'm the seeker." He said like it meant nothing to him to have followed his father's footsteps. Truthfully he was proud to do so but he never really talk about it in school. He didn't have to many friends that were slytherins and the one he did was dead-he thought.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:15 pm

"it must be amazing to be able to just..... fly around" she smiled, looking up at the sky longingly, she could never commit to a team incase a match ever lined up with a full moon.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:19 pm

Albus shrugged slightly before he picked up a smooth stone and skipped it across the water. One of the Giant squid's technicals reached out, grabbed the stone, and pulled it back under the water. "It is, when it's not a game. The game takes the fun from the flying and tries to put it in the sport." He shrugged again and smirked at the ripples in the water.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:25 pm

"so you preffer flying to playing quidditch?" she asked, realising she had stopped worrying and had started to open up to him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:30 pm

"Depends who we're up against. When we fight Gryffindor its fun because I get to have a little family feud with my brother but besides that I don't know. It's pretty equal." He shrugged and watched the water, his pen continuing to jot down notes behind him.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:33 pm

she smiled, "It must be nice having something in common with your brother" she said, she almost wished she had siblings
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 pm

"Not really so much as something in common as it's a family thing. My dad was on the team, so were some of my uncles. Most of my family had something to do with Quidditch while they were here." He shrugged again, pushing his hair back once more and thinking about getting his broom and going for a test flight around the pitch before the next game. Winter break started the next day so the first game wasn't for another three or four weeks but Albus still couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 10:54 am

She smiled, "Why not cut it a bit?" He asked seeing him brush his hair back for the third or fourth time.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:55 pm

"I like the length, it doesn't really bother me." He shrugged as he shook his head out again. The strands, some black some red, fell over his glasses just as his eyes started to close. He listened to the wind against the water and started calculating what time it was before he looked at his watch. When he did check, however, he was pleased to find he had thought right.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

she giggled slightly,
"your hair is kinda cute" she smiled looking at the colours in his fringe. she blushed slightly after saying this, she had never given anyone a compliment before.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Albus chuckled and opened his eyes again, the green shining slightly as the dimming light hit his glasses. He then looked at the darkening sky. "Maybe we should head in, it's getting darker and soon we'll be in trouble if we're caught out here." He said with a shrug. Tomorrow break started and he somehow still didn't know if he was staying the whole time or going back home. He decided if it meant a break from his brother Albus was willing to stay at hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:35 pm

she looked at the green of his eyes,
"So your wouried about getting into a bit of trouble?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:38 pm

"Not really, I'm more worried about my cousin showing up." he admits as he looks toward the castle, half expecting Fred to appear running toward them. That would be just a great thing to try and explain. He shook his head, his hair moving around crazily along his head.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:51 pm

"why?" she asked, "do you not get along with him or something?"
she smiled as he looked up at the castle
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:54 pm

"I get along with him just fine but we work together and are somewhat mad you see, and he's gone far bonkers than I've seen him lately. I'm not quite in the mood to deal with it." He shrugged again and looked back at her with his eyes hiding under his hair and glasses.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:01 pm

"well sounds..... bonkers.... i suppose" she said smiling, "well we could always go somewhere a little more sheltered and secluded"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:07 pm

"If you want." His notes kept going, adding detail when he found it about her stance or words or speech in general. "I don't care if we stay or if you want to go back to your dorm or something. I'm just hiding out from my cousin either way."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:24 pm

"ohhh" she sighed, she had thought that he had actually wanted to spend time with her
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Notes after notes. He looked at her disappointed face and smiles slightly. "Would you like to go somewhere else then? It'll be to lonely back in my dorm so I'd rather spend a bit more time with you." Watches her closely for a response.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm

"Okay" she smiled at his kind words, blushing ever so slightly, she smiled, but saw the quill still writing just behind his back,
"What is it writing down?" she asked a little unnerved again, now she's seen the book
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Lays down on the grass now that he's been discovered. "It's jotting down ingredients for a new potion I'm working on with my cousin. It's the reason he's after me since I was suppose to have it done a few days ago." He said with a slight shrug as the quill continued jotting things down in short hand, something that most people couldn't read, muggle and wizard alike.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:02 pm

"oh okay" she said, must be along potion, she thought to herself, "any idea where we should go?" she asked "somewhere your cousin won't find us"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts Lake   Hogwarts Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts Lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next