Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Vote_lcapLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Voting_barLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Vote_lcapLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Voting_barLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Library [Fourth Floor]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

[center]"Not usually, but that's why it's private," she said with a bright, cheery look about her. She chuckled slightly. "Not many people go there, there are bugs and things because the garden isn't 'kept up' during the year. Just for balls."

[ooc:I'll go ahead and post there first [=]
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:37 pm

James walked into the Library, he sighed softly, he had been using the meditation methods Torri had tought him more and more, it was almost like the only thing keeping him in control, He had heard the rumours going around about Praxis being responsible for Andreas death, and even though he hadn't dated her he had liked her and was upset at the loss of a friend. It almost tore him appart, he had never lost anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:00 am

Torrence was pacing in the back. Not even her meditations were working today. Her eyes were a darker blue today, still looking as if they were swimming, and her hair seemed to whip about her more than normal .She just tried breathing for a little bit, but after the letter she'd gotten her internal battle was a little hard to fight. She crumpled up the letter from her mother and threw it to the ground. The second it his she glared at it and the parchment burst into flames. How could this be so!? She wasn't going anywhere, that was for damned sure. She happened to glance up, her eyes lightening and her hair calming down as James came closer to where she was at. Slowly those swimming eyes of hers bled into a solemn, blue grey and her hair dulled a little. She dropped into a chair and sighed deeply, hoping he didn't come back here but a part of her knew he would.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:47 am

He was about to sit down when he detected the smell of burning parchment, he looked towards the back of the library, and saw Torrence He smiled for a second, before his face went straight again, he was glad to see her but couldn't be happy for long, He could hardly control himself really, part of him wanted to just kill praxis in the halway and fuck the concequences,
he walked to the back of the library and sat across from torrence,
"Hey" he said, slowly, she didn't look in the greatest of moods either and he suspected that the burning smell had come from something she had done.

Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:22 pm

She just glanced up at him, her eyes looking watery as if she were going to cry. Truth was her kind didn't cry at all, but the way her eyes glistened she looked rather close to it. "Hey," she said in response, her voice coming out a little hoarse. She took a deep inhalation, her eyes closing, and as she let it out they opened again. Still a sad blue/grey tint, but no longer watery. "Something's wrong. What is it?" she asked him. Torrence was keen when it came to picking up other people's emotions.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:41 pm

"Looks like i'm not the only one" he replied, she looked on the verge of tears, he felt selfish being the one to tell all first, and she probarbly already knew all about andrea, just thinking about her hurt.
"You go first, tell me whats up" He said, slowly and comfortingly.
he genuinely cared what was wrong, if she couldn't control this it must be bad.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Torri just sighed and shook her head. "Oh, my parents are moving. To America. For some reason they think I'm going too, but I've been to three different schools already. Every time I make friends they move. I'm not going." She wasn't looking at him, but rather at the smoldering piece of parchment. It flickered with flames a little, but didn't catch fire again. It was mostly a pile of ash by now anyway. "Your turn. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:01 pm

"A girl i fancied was killed, by a student, or so the rumour goes" He said,saying it so bluntly just made it hurt. he didn't know what to do, it was a situation he never believed anyone could be in, the idea of being powerless to do anything, it hurt more than losing her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Torri's eyes grey more grey, losing their blue tint by now. "Oh... that's... wow..." she had a feeling she knew the rumor he spoke of. A Potter fancied a Slytherin? If they weren't talking about something so sad that may have been amusing to her, but given the girl was killed that just made her frown. "What do you plan to do about that?"
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

"i don't know what i can do about it" he sighed, "I just want to rip praxis clementine hole from hole" he clenched his fists, squeezing tight, he breathed deeply, unclenching his fists,
"Calm... calm" he muttered under his breath.
he hated how his anger was becoming him so much, it was dificult to control it.
"What kind of person our age could Kill someone" his eyes where almost welling up with tears, he held it back, he wouldn't cry infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:41 pm

torri reached out slowly, placing a gentle hand on his. "A deatheater... and I'll tell you what you can do, fight against them. That's what you can do..." She waited a moment to see if he'd get the hint. Glancing around fro a moment to be sure no one else was there, Torri gave him her attention again. "Join the Order... not just for revenge, but for the greater good."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:07 pm

He was stunned, he had thought about it but he hadn't really considered that praxis was a death eater. it made sense,
"The order, but..." he was surprissed, she was a member of the order of the phoenix, his grandfather had been a member and so had his father, why shouldn't he join them, they were fighting for everything he believed in.. why not,
"i'll join" he said slowly, "i can't believe your a member" he hadn't expected that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Torri hesitated... "Well, since your father became the Leader, I've been recruited. I thought you would have joined by now..." She cocked her head to the side slightly, a little shocked he hadn't yet become a member. "Just talk to your father, I'm sure he'll bring you in... Oh, you probably didn't know he was the Leader now... I'm sorry, I didn't think about it, we've been at school ,I suppose you wouldn't have known.

[OOC: I'm Harry anyway, so that'll work out XD]]
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:00 am

Why was he surprised his father was the leader, "it was always dad that told me I couldn't join and that it was too dangerous" he said dissapointment in his voice, "But things might be different now, What with me finishing school so soon, and whats happened with Andrea,"
He really did want to join, but as always he couldn't forsee what his fathers decision would be,
"How long have you been a member?" he asked,checking around, the library was empty appart from them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:41 pm

Torri's eyes scanned the area around them again, but she answered him. "About six months now. I joined after my father was murdered." She blinked once, but as she did the blue in her eyes became more of a purplish blue, the red starting to try shining through. Her hair became a little more vibrant and began swimming about her again but she forced it down and she closed her eyes until she opened them and the crystal swimming blue was there again, only a bit duller than usual. "I joined against my mother's will, but she was murdered slowly after. Your father wasn't the leader yet though. that happened recently, but he does deserve it." She had a mixture of emotions coursing through her. It was apparent why she meditated, considering now her eyes were changing color. They would bleed into that purple color, just to dull down to Crystal blue, then to the grey color and then all the way back again. She ran a shaky hand through her hair, trying to calm her inner struggle. "Send him a letter.... tell him I suggested it to you... you may be surprised by your answer." She gave him a slightly forced small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library [Fourth Floor]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3