Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barLibrary [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Library [Fourth Floor]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 am

She nodded and smiled. The could work, it had to. So long as no one fell asleep in the common room. Even if they did she could soundproof the area until they were gone. "Alright...I can do that. Two am, got it. Eric...are you sure you want to do this? It's your last year, are you sure you don't want to finish?" She said it in a way that was full of her worry for him. She didn't sound like she cared about herself at all and in truth, she wasn't worried about her own school year at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:35 pm

"I'll get a quick tutor wherever we end up, for m'self and fer you. Then you'll be ready fer your last year and I'll be ready for exams." He gave her a slight shrug as he explained it, then he gripped her shoulders and looked her in the eye... oh those beautiful eyes. "I'm sure. For one, I love you,for two I don't want you stuck marrying that... man, and for three, I promised you I would do anythin' in my power to see that you don't and I intend on keepin' it. Because I want to," he said firmly before she could argue. "I'll meet you at two. Now, le's try to act normal for the rest of the day, alrigh'? Can you do tha'? he asked sincerely, his eyes begging her to be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Deciding to answer with the only thing that she was absolutely sure about, she pressed her lips against his. Her hands went to his face and she caressed his cheeks as she kissed him lovingly and gently. When the parted she put her forehead against his. "...Eric...lets go on our date..." she said softly, smiling. "I want to spend my last day here doing what we planned on doing." She slipped around him and hugged him tightly. "Please sweetheart..." she whispered as she looked into his eyes, smiling lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:01 pm

Eric smiled softly. He took her in her hug and lifted her clean off the ground. He set her on a desk and kissed her like she were his only need in the world. In fact, she was. He kissed her deeply before he pulled her back to him. He finally set her down and ran his hand through her hair, breaking the kiss. "Let's go," he said with a genuine smile, clasping her hand in his. He opened the door for her but as they walked his hand snaked back around her waste comfortably.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Dominique smiled and took his hand as she slipped off the desk. She was blushing rather brightly of course. Once they were walking out again she leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled as he held her slightly in their walk. "Look the snow's melting..." she said as she looked outside a window that they passed. It seemed like their conversation never happened. They passed the hospital wing and she frowned, hoping Lysander and Lorcan would be alright. Her eyes met his and she couldn't help it, she smiled brightly and leaned up, kissing his cheek as they walked through the school toward the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Eric smiled back at her. He closed his eyes as she kissed his cheek and gave her a hug with the arm around her. He talked with her while they walked, rather enjoying her company, as always. He held a hand out as they walked out. He felt a few raindrops and pulled a small umbrella out of his pocket. He opened it and it was large enough to shield them both and another person should they need it. "Love the rain ,but I love your outfit more," Eric said with a gentleman's smile, kissing her nose cutely as they left the castle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Dominique rolled her eyes at his statement but couldn't help chuckling. At least, until he kissed her nose which made her scrunch it up. "Ooh don't do that." She said as she rubbed her nose. It always felt so weird. When she caught his eye again she randomly hugged him and nearly knocked him over but did her best not to. "Oh sorry...I couldn't help it." she said cutely as she kept hugging him until it got hard to walk like that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:18 am

TIME SKIP

Torrence, known as Torri to most in the school, slipped into the Library quietly. She sat near the front in perfect view in the front. The seventh year Ravenclaw sat with her semi long hair falling in layers around her face. Her crystal blue eyes shone as she pulled out a book to read. It was a meditation book. Torri, being half water elemental and half fire elemental had a constant internal struggle with herself and liked to find new ways to keep herself calm. She became so immersed in her book within minutes that the rest of the world seemed to melt away. She played with a few strands of hair between her fingers while she read, stopping long enough to turn the page and going right back to it.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:06 pm

James was sat at a small desk in the library, he was surrounded by a small pile of books on advanced offensive deffence against the dark arts books, he read like a mad mad, it was the only thing that comforted him these days, it had hit the entire potter family hard what had happened to dominque, he had no way of knowing where she was, but at least advancing his abilities made him feel like he was doingmore than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Torrence noticed James, she had noticed him many times. She had heard about Dominique Weasley being gone, but she had also heard that she was alright from Victoire. Supposedly her sister got a letter telling her she was alright, but Torri supposed she could understand wanting to be ready in case something bad happened. Tori didn't know all that was going on with it, but the basics were said to her in confidence. She sighed and closed her book, standing up. The very air seemed to move around the elemental and she had a slight but barely noticeable glow about her. She approached James, sitting across from him and giving him a warm look, though she didn't smile. "You know, meditation could help keep your mind calm," she suggested in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:45 pm

james was absorbed in his reading, when he felt a sudden change in the way the air was moving around him. he was startled when he heard a voice, so much so he didn't even hear what she said. he looked up and it was torrence,
"Hey" he said softly, looking up at her, "sorry i didn't catch what you said... i was...." he pointed at the books and shrugged "...a bit absorbed with the book"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 pm

She smiled gently, letting out an airy chuckle that seemed to singe even as she did so. "I said, meditation is good for keeping one calm." She held up a book of her own that she'd been reading. "You look like it could help," she offered gently. Torri gave a small shrug. "It's a suggestion, thought it could help you a little."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:16 pm

"Ive tried it once, i find it difficult to clear my mind"
He looked at the book
"I pressume you meditate then?" he asked,
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Torri nodded with a sigh. "I have to. Being half water, half fire I've got to be able to clear my mind in order to use both sides. Otherwise I'd tear myself apart..." She gave a slight chuckled and a roll of the eyes. She set the book down and smiled anyway. "How're you holding up?" she asked carefully. She didn't want to upset him but she didn't like seeing people so upset either.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:38 pm

"I'm dealing with it" he said, "the only way i can" he motioned towards myself,
"Learning makes me feel useful"
he was interested in Torrence he hadn't ever spoken to her for long enough to consider her a friend but he knew her.
"have you been speaking to victoire about it?" he knew that they were friends
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm

A little. She told me that she's getting letters from Dominique. I figured she'd told you, but she only started getting them recently so maybe she hasn't had time. All she's really told me is that she's okay and being taken care of." She gave a small smile. "I understand, I would feel the same way," she said, motioning to his book. Learning something useful to the situation would help her out in a case like that as well.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm

"i had heard, but i don't trust dominiques idea of okay" he said, thinking of dominique, he just wanted to make sure she was really safe.
"but i do know alot more spells than i did before" He sighed, "but i still dont really feel like im helping dominique in any way, i just wish i could go and get her from wherever she is"

he thought for a moment, "would you be able to help me with this" he asked motioning towards the book on meditation.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm

"Wha'-me? Oh.. um, yeah, I can help you," she answered with a small smile. Torri was a little surprised he asked her to help him, but if he was interested in it she'd be glad to. "And it's good you know more spells now. Knowledge is precious and always attainable."
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

"well i suppose it is, although alot of it has been a bit extreme, i've been allowed some access to the restricted section" he looked over at her looking into her crystal blue eyes that appeared to shimmer.
"i never knew there was a spell that could perminantly turn a man to stone... i don't think i can find a reasonable use for it"
he looked at her "when can we start the meditation lessons.. or whatever you want to call them"

(i sent you a private message)
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Torri smiled. She let out a small, short giggle at his comment about turning a man to stone. "We can call them anything," she said happily. Her eyes seemed to swim like water as her hair had a habit of moving like small flames. It moved with a gentle breeze not even blowing in the library. "If you want to go to the back we can start now, or we can meet somewhere else later." She shrugged, it was all up to him.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 pm

"well now is good" he smiled, "but maybe somewhere a bit..." he almost said quieter before realising it would sound stupid "... more private"

he watched her hair, which was a bit bizzare, her hair almost flickered, and her eyes looked like pools of crystal clear water.
he had never seen any other person that looked like torrence, she was quiet attractive but in a different way to a normal girl or a veela.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Torrence blushed a little, a light pink dusting her otherwise peach colored face. She smiled though. "Um,well... there's the gardens... the forgotten gardens..." She shrugged not really knowing many places that were very private. Torri blushed a little more, watching the muscles in his neck and shoulder work as he moved. He was built, but she supposed being in Quidditch did that to a person.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:04 pm

"where are the forgotten gardens?" he asked, he had never heard of them before, " they sound private enough, i suppose theres nothing worse than someone interupting your meditating" he smiled, he had noticed her cheeks redden, but couldnt tell whether it was due to him, or whether her elements where slightly unbalanced.
"well i suppose i can think of a few...."
he let it trail out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:19 pm

She smiled a little. "It the garden.. it's closed mostly, but you can still get it, it's just wild grown until we have balls and stuff." She chuckled a little at him. "Come on, I'll show you." She stood and the air seemed to move with her, causing her hair to constantly move as if caught in a gentle breeze. She walked to her bag and slid her books inside. She walked toward the doors,glancing back at him over her shoulder with a 'follow me' type of smile.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 am

he shoved his books into his bag and followed her, she gave him a smile that said 'follow me', he smiled back as he followed her.
"so do you go this place very often?" he asked, as he followed her through the corridors that led outside.
he was intrigued,
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 pm

[center]"Not usually, but that's why it's private," she said with a bright, cheery look about her. She chuckled slightly. "Not many people go there, there are bugs and things because the garden isn't 'kept up' during the year. Just for balls."

[ooc:I'll go ahead and post there first [=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library [Fourth Floor]   Library [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library [Fourth Floor]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next