Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Quad [Ground Floor]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes but he drank to Lorcan. As the game went on, Scorpius quickly finished off his glass twice. By then he had given up on the game, words hard for him to formulate by now. "Maybe... maybe we should just... stop," he said with a chuckle and a bit of a slur as Rose fumbled to speak.

Rose gave Lysander a cute grin, letting him cuddle her and returning it happily. The game continued on and Rose had finished a cup and almost half of her second cup. She was feeling very... odd. Having never really been drunk before she was leaning completely on poor Lysander. When at last it came to her she wasn't even sure what to say. "I... I've never... um... I've never..." Thankful for Scorpius' suggestion, she set her cup away from her.

Lianna was rather relaxed, having finished just over a cup and a half of firewhiskey. She set her cup aside as well and stood very slowly and deliberately. She made her way carefully to the snack bar they had laid out and grabbed new cups for them all. Filling each with water she sent them to their respective person. "We should sober up a little before going to bed... we're less likely to be hungover in the morning that way," she said at Rose's confused look. Her cheeks were rosie, just as Lianna's, filled with warmth only magical alcohol could bring. She had her cup levitated to her spot before making it back and flopping down as well.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:31 pm

"Sobering up? Hah, that wont happen...we'll...we'll be like this until time decides to heal us."

Lorcan was all giggly and hiccupy as he rolled around in his seat. "We should eat...eat cake! It'll soak up all the good stuff...hehe..." He started to laugh as he laid down against Lianna.

Iris was bright with the magical warmth and the luckiest of them all. She barely got over a cup, but Lysander and Lorcan-nearly three cups each, those crazy boys-made up for her drinking. She was leaning up against Scorpius and look like she could pass out at any moment.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:54 pm

"I think it's time for bed," Scorpius said with a chuckle as he looked down at Iris. he looked around at them all, his vision a little blurred. Oh well, it was a fun night, that was all that mattered. "Come on, love, we've... we've got classes tomorrow," Scorpius said, a statement of a true Ravenclaw, as he pulled her to him and lay down right where he was at.

Rose giggled furosciously. At seemingly nothing. She looked up at Lysander but that only sent her into another fit of giggles. She flopped to the ground and just lay there, watching the stars swimming about in front of her eyes.

Lianna cuddled him, stroking his hair pleasantly. "Yes, that would be a good idea wouldn't it..." she said somewhat absently, giggling a little at Lorcan. "Well then, sleep?" she asked, looking down at her love.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:02 pm

Iris nodded and smiled. "O-oki..." she said with a yawn as she curled into him and cuddled to his chest. It didn't matter where she was, this was totally a comfortable position for her in this state. Smiling, Iris clung to him for his warmth and his pillow like quality.

Lysander wrapped his arms around Rose's waist and pulled her onto the ground, making her lay into him. "Sleep love." He whispered darkly into her ear before kissing her neck and cuddling to her, trying to calm her. He stroked her hair and cuddled close to her, keeping her as tightly to his body as he could even though it was painful.

"Cake then sleep?" Lorcan said cutely before tacking Lianna down and kissing her. "I love you Lia." He mumbled before cuddling to her and using her as a giant teddybear pillow sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 pm

Rose stopped giggling once she was cuddled to him. His kiss on her neck made her entire body quiver but only slightly. She yawned cutely and curled up into him, not really realizing he was in pain. She fell asleep quickly, playing with a few strands of his hair.

Scorpius held her close and tight. He tried not to fall asleep before her, but if he did he didn't know it. He passed out shortly after she clung to him for all the things she seemed to want. He slept like a log, but he never let her go.

Lianna smiled sweetly. She cuddled Lorcan and, when he wasn't looking, summoned a small cupcake to her. "Here," she said gently, holding it out to him. "Cake, then sleep..." she repeated sweetly, kissing his cheek and giving him what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Iris fell asleep moments before Scorpius, a smile on her lips the whole while. She felt wonderful as she slept in his arms.

Lorcan happily ate the cupcake before tackling her down again and cuddling her. "Loveles Lia!" He murmured drunkenly before giving her a gentle kiss and relaxing.

Lysander smiled and feel asleep moments after her, still doting on her and kissing her until he did.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Scorpius woke the next morning earl as the sun was boring right down on top of them. He groaned a little, sitting up as he slid his arm from under his lovely. He rubbed his head, which was aching at the moment, and tried his best to shield himself from that wretched ball of light. He looked at his watch and nearly jumped up. "'Ey, get up. We've got class in about fifteen minutes, Dezzi's class." No one wanted to miss or be late for that class, he wasn't sure what she would do to them. She seemed like a nice lady and all but if they weren't in class she seemed like the kind of nice lady to make them never miss a class again...

At the sound of Scorpius' voice Rose reluctantly woke up. Her head wasn't too sore, but she could feel the headache. She had never really drank before, so this was all a new experience for her. She felt sick to her stomach and didn't want to move. Then she noticed the sun as well and wished it would go away. Just for one day. Knowing it wasn't going to happen she hid her eyes by laying back down and nestling into Lysander a bit.

Lianna woke up feeling fantastic. She had had her fair share to drink last night, but she supposed she was used to it, her family being a drinking family and all. She was always allowed a spot of this and a bit of that at family parties. She had a small headache and her stomach was a tiny bit sore but other than that she was fine. Hell, it was the twins she was worried about, they'd had the most to drink.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:03 pm

Lysander was out still, and rightfully so. Not only had he nearly the most to drink but he also was injured and the alcohol made his blood thin and flow faster. So by now his bandages were soaked and he was woozy, even in his sleep, from the loss of blood. He wasn't dead, however, and wouldn't be any time soon for he hadn't bled that much but he was in a bit of danger for now. As Rose cuddled closer a slight groan came from him and he tilted his head toward her, his dead arm beneath her and stayed with her.

Lorcan woke up with a groan. He had some dry cake frosting around his lips and as he stretched he brushed it away, smearing it across his face. He didn't even notice it until someone pointed it out then, laughing, he wiped it away. Of course he had a headache and was in pain but he ignored it for now as he slipped away from Lianna and crawled over to his brother. He muttered a silent shit and tried to pry the two away from each other. Sighing, he took off his brother's bandages and replaced them with some he happened to have on him. Soon he took some water and doused him over with it, waking him up.

When Lysander was awoken he groaned and punched his brother's arm lightly, pittifully. "I'm up I'm up." he groaned weakly. Sitting up, he winced but took the pain, in his head and chest, with all the will power he had. "Shit, we gotta go! The dares will have to wait for tomorrow!"

Iris gasped as she sat up and looked around. "Professor Livas? Oh my, we're going to be in so much trouble!" She quickly scrambled around for her things, making sure she had everything, before looking back at the others. "What are we going to do if we're late?!" Her eyes widened with worry.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Rose groaned a little but at Iris' worry she waved her hand and grumbled as she stood. "Screw it..." At all of the looks she got she just stood there. "What? It's not like we've been late before... well, I haven't at least... one day won't kill us." It was obvious Rose was feeling a bit hungover, she simply didn't care about anything. She pointed her wand at herself and her hair fixed itself as well as her clothes. She would just have to change between classes. No biggy. "I don't even think I have class right now..." she said more to herself than the others... good. Time to change. If Lysander wanted her to walk with him she would, but after than she was going to go shower and probably get some more rest.

Scorpius was about to try to calm Iris himself but at Rose's words, his mouth fell open slightly and his brows furrowed. He looked at her as as if she'd gone mad then gave Lysander a questioning look. "We'll just hurry to class, we'll be fine," he assured Iris, taking her hand and beginning to lead her away.

"Come on, love. We should get to class," Iris said sweetly, standing and fixing her hair in a flash. "Are you coming Lysander?" she asked him, not wanting to leave him behind.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:20 pm

Lysander stood up, pulling Rose with him. He put his arm around her as if to support her but in reality it was to support both of them. He chuckled at the looks Rose got and shook his head. "You two go ahead, I'm going to walk Princess back to her Dorm." She gave them a smile as they left and just kept his arms around her. "If you want I'll stay with you until you feel better. I know it's not going to be a fun morning." He kissed her forehead and waited for her reply before they walked to Gryffindor Tower.

Lorcan gave them both a look before shrugging and taking Lianna's hand. "Lets go!" He laughed and smiled as the two started racing to class.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:28 pm

"Oh.. I'll be fine," Rose said a little groggily. She gave him a slight smile. "You, you don't have to stay with me. I'll be okay." She nodded a little more than one normally would, but gave him a smile as she tried to shield the sun from their eyes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Lysander just laughed as they started to walk. "That tails it, I'm sticking with you. If any teacher will let us get away with skipping it might just be Livas, even if she is one of the stricter ones." He had to admit, having the Dark Lord as your teacher might be best, but he didn't know she'd probably punish him worse for it. Oh well, Rose was more important. "Come on love, lets get you to bed."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Rose didn't argue after that. Truthfully she'd rather have him with her, but they'd already skipped out on a whole day and she wasn't sure he'd get away with it this time. "Lysander, you really should go to class. I promise I'll be okay." She stood as straight as she possibly could and looked him in the eye, trying her best to convince him she'd be okay.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Lysander just kept his arm around her and kept walking. "I should...but you know, doing all those spells and hunching over a desk to write all those essays sure are going to hurt my cut...I bet I could get the nurse to let me go for today..." He gave her a side glance before kissing her cheek. "I wont get in trouble but I'm not going to the nurse until your washed up and laying down. Then, if you trust me, you can give me the password to the common room. If not I'll fly up to your dorm window and you'll just have to let me in." He hugged her tightly as they entered the castle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Rose gave him a nervous glance. Not only did she not want him to get into trouble, she didn't either. She loved him and trusted him with all her might, but Rose often followed the rules. Not telling other houses the password was a rather serious rule. "Well... alright, I'll give you the password just before you leave..." she told him a little hesitantly. She gave him a soft smile as he hugged her tightly though. "How in Merlin's name am I going to shower?" she wondered out loud suddenly. Yeah, it was obvious Rose Weasley had drank last night.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Lysander knew that look. He laughed at her comment before kissing her. He knew flying was going to hurt but hey, he would do it for her. "First off, I'll fly up to your window, just let me in that way. Then your not betraying the code. Secondly, we'll pass Ravenclaw first. I'll sneak you into our showers since everyone is in class. Sound good?" He kept his grip on her firm, for both herself and for him since his wounds were bleeding yet again. Thankfully his shirt was buttoned so no one could notice the blood beside a vampire, but the only vampire that still went to the school...well the two, were gone. Both hadn't been in for a while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Rose just nodded. She didn't care, and truthfully she barely heard all of what he had said. Her head was spinning and she just wanted to take a shower. She hoped she'd feel better after a shower. "Thank you," she said to him in a sort of mumble, snuggling him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Lysander held her tightly as they walked. He brought her up the back stairs and slipped into the Ravenclaw bathing area when he was sure no one would see. Whistling slightly, he made sure everything was clear. He left her in front of the room where the showers were so he could go start them up. "You'll be okay right? No falling or anything?" He said as he came back in. He knew she might be a little dizzy and he was perfectly fine with holding her while she showered to make sure she didn't get hurt. Hell, his dorm was next door, he could get dressed in no time so it didn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:05 pm

Rose, though he wasn't quite herself, blushed a little. "Yes, I'll be fine... go get dressed," she assured him, waving him off with a gentle smile. She made her way to the shower, dropping her shirt just outside of it. She took the rest of her things off and stepped in, welcoming the hot water. With a sigh of relief Rose just leaned back against the shower wall for a little bit, enjoying how the how water beat down on her and the steam licked her skin warmly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:13 pm

Lysander decided to go back to his tower and grab some close but not to get dressed. There were other shower rooms and he needed to clean out his wound before it got much worse. So, after slipping into a cold shower first, he made sure to pay close attention to his wound as the water warmed. His muscles tensed and spasmed slightly at the pain as the burning liquid began to beat into his now open wound. It was clear to see he had carved an intricate design into his skin, yet it was unclear what it was at the moment. His eyes closed as he pushed his long hair back and just arched into the water, letting his toned body tighten as he tried to absorb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:26 pm

Rose, completely unaware she was not alone in the showers, began to sing a little. First it was barely audible, then she got a little louder, leaning on the wall for support while she showered. She sang a song that required a bit of a range and had not a problem with it. She herself was not in chorus, her stage fright preventing her from singing in front of others if she knew they were there. However, she was all by herself -or so she thought- and had no problem letting the harmony swallow her senses just the way the water was doing.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Lysander leaned back against the marble walls and just listened to Rose as he relaxed. The water rushed down his body and he took a deep breath before finally pushing off and shutting off the water. He dried himself off, wrapped some bandages around his chest, and got dressed before sitting on a sink and waiting for her to come back out. He had a towel in his hand waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Rose finally finished her shower and stopped singing abruptly as she shut off the water. She rang her hair out and then realized she never got a towel. Peeking her head out she noticed Lysander sitting on the sink. Whether she was feeling gutsy after last night or she was too hungover to care couldn't be clear, but she slipped out from behind the curtain and sauntered over to him innocently. She took the towel and dried her hair first, leaving the rest of her smooth body to glitter in the orbs of water that clung to and rolled down her. She smiled at him as she wrapped the towel around herself for a moment. Once dried she dressed herself, facing away from him but only partially. Once she was dressed Rose kissed Lysander's cheek and smiled softly. "You should go get ready for your next class... or are you free?" she asked, suddenly forgetting his schedule. She still had a headache but felt considerably less tired now. She just wanted to go get into some clean clothes.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Lysander grinned when he saw her. He was in a daze from the pain so he didn't seem to see it as strange as it could be. Besides, they were engaged to be married and had seen each other naked plenty of times already. It wasn't like this was the first time. And he couldn't avoid his reaction this time any more than he could any other time but still he just relaxed and tried his best not to grab her. When she wrapped the towel around herself he grabbed her and kissed her deeply. After she was dressed he pulled her into a tight hug and started for the door. "I'm free. So, do you want to go to Ravenclaw and meet the others or go lay down in your bed?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

Sore smiled brightly, happy he had a free period. "I'll go wherever. The others will probably want to sleep, but after a shower I feel better. I'll come to your common room, but I want to go change first. These clothes are still dirty and I don't want to wear them all day." Most of all,Rose wanted out of these dirty clothes, she didn't like wearing the same thing multiple days in a row, she had been raised not to.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Lysander kissed her again and just kept at it. His tongue entered her mouth for a moment and just teased hers before at last pulling away. "Alright. Lets go to the Gryffindor Tower. I'll wait outside for you. " He took her hand and walked with her toward the tower. When they got there he kissed her sweetly again and leaned against the wall until she disappeared behind the portal. While she was gone he collapsed on the floor and tried to handle the pain in his chest. When the portal opened he stood up again and acted like he hadn't felt a thing or even moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quad [Ground Floor]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next