Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Quad [Ground Floor]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Scorpius propped himself up on his elbow and sighed. The rest of the walk he was pretty much silent, giving Iris an 'I'm sorry you have to put up with them too' glance and just taking to paying attention to the things they passed. He was trying to figure out where they were going. Scorpius knew that spell. He gave Lysander a completely surprised glance. "Wha'-..." He couldn't even finish his question. He was shocked and little worried about the professor. When they got to the Quad and he saw they were hidden behind oddly partially invisible walls he blurted, "What the hell was that about?" He gave Lysander a serious look, but as Rose questioned it he just fell silent, still giving Lysander a -by now- disappointed look. He furrowed his brows soon after by the look of the Lorcan's Gypsy Queen making her way to him with what looked like... no, it couldn't be... rabbit ears?

When they came back Lianna hopped up and hugged Lorcan. She then hugged the still tied up form of Iris and then Scorpius. "Welcome baaaack!" she called out happily. "We missed you guys." She smiled brightly at them both.

Rose was laying down when they came back. She laughed a little at the sight of them all, but as Scorpius snapped she sat up completely. "What happened?" she asked sweetly, standing and coming to Lysander's side with an innocent smile.

Viktor heard something. He glanced around but saw nothing. With a slight shrug he continued on his way. While he walked he lost himself in his thoughts. Within moment he stopped and looked around with furrowed brows. He didn't remember going back inside... And yet here he was in the hallway. He caught sight of a certain door, and his confusion only heightened. He certainly didn't remember going to Desdemona's room... Wit a slight shrug he shook his head, trying to make sure he was awake. Yup, wide awake. Alright then. He opened the door and as he slipped in all was silent. Too silent. Viktor made his way slowly to the back of the classroom and knocked on her chamber door. No answer. He knocked again before smiling a little. She must have fallen asleep. Good, now he'd get to see her in hr innocent state again. he happily opened the door but the sight he set his eyes on made his knees buckle. There, half laying on the bed, half hanging off, was Desdemona. Things looked a little... odd. He slowly approached the bed, but as he did he froze and suddenly his past came back to him. The sight he now saw was brutal and he wanted nothing more to do with it as soon as he knew. Tears flowed freely and Viktor slowly came to Desdemona's badly tortured body. He dropped in a heap beside her head, which hung over the side. Her neck had been sliced, but not completely, and her torso had been mutilated. Her chest had been ripped open, her ribs broken, and her heart missing. Viktor sobbed now, seeing that the assailant had gone so far as to removed her eyes. He felt as though he were going to vomit, but his eyes caught something in the corner. A heap of what looked like three dragon carcasses lay ripped apart and in a bloody mess. Viktor was sure he was going, or had already gone, mad. No... no, it couldn't be... He ran from the room, but as he left the door he was back outside. As the door closed everything was gone. He wasn't sure what to think... or what to feel. Without a second thought, Viktor first ran to the castle as though his feet were aflame. He went straight to Desdemona's chambers.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:05 pm

[[ooc: lol and now we know why Desdemona got Lysander xD he's an evil little bugger :3]]

Lysander put Iris down and untied her before he began pacing. When Scorpius snapped he just looked over at his old friend and his eyes still had that dark tinge to them as if the urge to use that spell again was still strong. "You know bloody well what it was about! We all do! You know i wouldn't have used that bloody spell on anyone, especially not him!" When Rose came over he put his hand out, stopping her as he looked away, brooding. "Nothing." Without another word he started to walk away, needing time to breathe and clam down, not to mention get rid of this feeling. As he walked the side effects of the spell started to work and he fell to his knees alone in the complete darkness. He grasped at his chest and his fingers started to tare through his flesh, making blood weld under the black shirt. He cursed himself and thanked the spell for it's redemption, though it made him feel worse. The more powerful the pain, the worse it was for the Professor. He felt horribly dead inside.

Lorcan watched his brother's outburst and understood. Of course he and Scorpius knew that the spell, once learned, had more power on the caster than most spells. If the spell wanted to be said and the opportunity arose then it would be casted. But for him to do that to Lennald? It was something neither expected. As Lorcan turned around he noticed the look in his eyes and the blood on his lip. The illness...it had to be that, his will was getting weaker because of the illness. Hell, even Lorcan casted that spell at one point when his mind was hazy with the pain. This wasn't good, Lysander looked to be in more pain about this than about the illness. Something was going on. When Rose tried to go after him, Lorcan stopped her. "Leave him alone for now...trust me he needs this...."

Iris didn't know what to do. She knew a little about that spell but not much, not enough to know what the fuss was about, but still she worried. Taking a deep breath when Lysander started to yell she just shook her head. What was going on...everything was changing. This wasn't right. Seemingly afraid, Iris crouched down by the Gargoyle and brought her knees to her chest as she just tried to ignore it. She hated this, it was just like the day they came to her house...why was everything changing?!
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Scorpius knew full well, of course. But he never would have expected that... never in a million years. Scorpius had been the first to break to the spell, casting it on a muggle while they were out one day. That muggle was institutionalized for life, died later on, and Scorpius still had the scars from his own painstaking retribution. He looked off in the direction Lysander had gone and shook his head. "He didn't deserve that..." and that was all he said, and he said it quietly. If anyone in the entire world deserved that spell less than their Runes Professor, it would only be their girls. Other than them Scorpius couldn't find a more pure soul. Of course, Scorpius knew nothing of Viktor Lennald's true self... none of them did. He noticed Iris and instantly forgot about everyone else. He lifted her from the ground without a word and, with a glance back at the lot of them he started walking off. "I'll be back," he said to them before anyone could say anything. When he finally got far enough away from them, and into a secluded place he sat down with her in his lap. "What's going on?" he asked her seriously and leaving no room for lies or 'um, nothing's.

Rose stopped, confused and a little put off. She didn't try to follow him, but she glanced to his twin as if asking for an explanation. She had no idea what they were even talking about. Rose was so confused it was unbelievable. After all of that, she simply went to sit back down beside the Gargoyle again silently. The look on her face said she was evidently not very happy about all this, but she didn't looked really angry.

Lianna just stood there serenely. She wasn't really upset, but not knowing what they were talking about made no difference to her. It was nice not to know some things for a Seer. She simply stood there and waited, opening her mouth to say something as Scorpius and Iris left. She frowned a little at Rose and looked back at Lorcan. "Are we still sleeping out here tonight?" she asked with a calm innocence.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:55 pm

"Well, I want to, do you want to?" Lorcan said, giving her his funloving smile, though it wasn't as bright as it normally was. "Lysander should be back soon and if he's okay we can get past this." Lorcan took a deep breath before spinning and putting his arms around her and hugging her tight. "So, bunny, how are you?" He chuckled, kissing her cheek.

Iris wrapped her arms around him and hid her face. "Everything is going astray.... Dominique disappeared, Praxis and Andrew are in danger, Lysander's using spells I don't even want to think about! All of it reminds me of back home...back when...they came for my father...."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 pm

Rose still simply sat there, talking quietly to the Gargoyle, who seemed to be talking quietly back.

Lianna smiled. "I'm just fine, thank you for asking! How are you?" she asked with her smile still in place. Aftr a few minutes of them just kind of hanging there, she took in a sharp breath as a thought came to her. "We need snacks for an all nighter," she said seriously, but with a wicked grin. "Oh we're going to be so tired in class tomorrow.... this is going to be so much fun!" she said happily, clapping her hands together in excitement.

Scorpius held her to him and let her hide. However at her words, he sighed a little. He kissed the top of her head before he spoke to her. "Love, Praxis and Andrew have been in danger since the day they were both born. Dominique has a psycho wanting her title after her, and that spell makes use of the wizard rather than most spells." Most spell are made useful by the wizard, they learned that in first year... "I'm sorry you're being reminded of back then, but love I doubt anyone's coming to take you away. I won't let them, they can't have you. You're mine and I don't want to share," he spoke to her softly at first, then he got firmer at the end, giving her a small smile. "I love you, Iris," he said, kissing her gently. "Everything happening the way it is is just coincidence right now, that I'm sure of. Andrew's father hates Praxis' family. Has for who knows how long. Andrew was in danger to begin with and when Sidney found out they got together despite his many attempt to stop it, he went after both of them. I'm sure they'll be alright in the end, they're rather... um... well, you've seen them. I don't foresee either of them just letting Sidney near them..." he shook his head. "The spell Lysander just used we all learned together over the summer one year. Now all three of us have used it and can be rid of it... the spell chooses the opportunity to be had, it's a downfall of learning a forbidden spell, and once it's used the wizard emits pain upon themselves and it's over with..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 pm

"Oh, My, GOSH! Your right we do!" He glanced over at Rose and then back at Lianna. "How about you take Rose to get some snacks, I want to go check on my brother." He smiled a bit sadly, showing with his eyes that he was worried about Rose and his brother a lot.

"I love you too...Scorpius...." She whispered as she nodded, agreeing with everything he said. "I know, I just don't like remembering and so many things are changing, it's like a bad omen. That spell...i know about it...i read about it once a long time ago...what if something really bad is going to happen...? I'm sorry Scorpius...after everything that's happened...i'm just scared." She wrapped her arms around him and hid again as she clung to her love.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"No matter what does or does not happen, I will not let anything or anyone touch you, you hear me?" he said, tilting her chin up to look into her eyes. "I won't let it happen, I promise you that." He let her hide again, but he wanted her to know he was serious. He hugged her close to him, rubbing her back lovingly. "Iris, I think it's about time we stopped worrying so much... Bad things are going to happen, such is life. The important thing is that we have each other and if and when bad things happen, we'll be ready to fight them together." He gave her a small smile and kissed her gently.

Lianna nodded. She recognized that look in his eyes and, after giving him a long kiss and a tight hug, she slowly approached Rose. "Come on," she said in a friendly way, grabbing Rose's hand. She pulled her friend up and walked with her, well snuck with her, all the way to the kitchens for some snacks and beverages.

Rose was a little startled. She let her friend pull her up though, and walked with her silently. The two chatted a little and with an armful of snacks they beat everyone back to the Quad.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Iris nodded and kissed him gingerly. Her lips were unsteady at first but after a while she finally just eased into the kiss and let her worry melt away. It wasn't until she felt better that their lips parted once more. "I'm sorry I'm so worried Scorpius. what happened...well it's hard to believe it's nearly been a year and I'm just questioning all of it. I'll try to stop lining things up like that." She smiled and hugged him tightly. "I wont let anyone hurt you either." She said while her face was hidden against his shoulder. "I don't want to loose you, so I wont let anybody hurt you."

Lorcan watched the girls leave before he turned and went after his brother. Once leaving the walls they had created he noticed how harsh the rain was. He pulled his cloak hood up and started calling out for his brother. The rain made it hard to follow trails of blood or wounds and he thought he was going to just get loss before he tripped and and fell into the mud. Turning, he noticed he fell over something that looked like a leg. "Lysander?!" He reached out and turned his brother over, who was a muddy bloody mess. "Shit!" He tried to help his brother but the boy had literally clawed the flesh on his chest to the point he'd need a lot of bandages and probably stitches for a while. doing his best with the spells he knew, Lorcan tried to help his brother and covered him with his cloak, doing what he could to keep the boy alive and warm. All he could think about was how powerful the vision must have been for the Ruins Professor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 am

Rose and Lianna came back wet and loaded down with snacks and drinks for the lot. She set the stuff out neatly along the courtyard's wall seating the Gargoyle. then she turned to Lianna. "Wonder where everyone went..." she said absently.

Lianna stood perfectly still for a moment before she simply grabbed Rose's hand and pulled the girl off. She looked this way and that while she tugged Rose none too gently through the now pouring rain. When Rose made to ask Lianna stopped for a moment and turned to her. "I can't tell you anything I saw, Rose. You know that... just come on." With that Rose closed her mouth, a little irritated but dealing with it, and followed her. Lianna let Rose's hand go as the girl tore off after the two on the ground.

Rose was a little put off, but she understood. However, as the two bodies on the ground came into view she took off. They were hazy, but she seemed to know. "What happened!?" she cried out as she came near. She dropped beside Lysander and gave Lorcan a frantic look. "What the bloody hell is going on!?" she shouted over the rain pounding the ground all around them.

Lianna save Lorcan from having to answer right this moment. "We need to get him to the Hospital Wing," she said quickly, kneeling beside them. She gave Lorcan a sad look, she had no idea what had happened, but she didn't want it to be the focal point right now. She just wanted to make sure Lysander was okay and Lorcan as well.

Scorpius held her. "I'm not asking you to pretend nothing's happened or happening, love. I just don't want you to worry yourself sick over it. Life comes at you head on, but you can't cower in a corner because of it..." He was gentle with his words, and giving her a soft smile. He just prayed tonight would go alright and not go to shit now that they'd returned to Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 pm

"No," Lorcan said before pushing himself up. He pulled his brother's body up, letting it lean on him as he wrapped one of Lysander's arms over his shoulder and hosted the boy in a way that he could still walk and not mess with his wound too much. "If he goes to the hospital wing he'll be suspended." He gave both girls a hard look as he spoke before he started walking. "lets get him out of the rain at least and back at the Quad, he'll wake up soon." Lorcan ignored Rose's question until they were at the quad and he was able to lay his brother down. "I'll explain when Scorpius is here...or he could, he might be able to do it better..."

Iris smiled and nodded. "Alright, I can do that!" She fisted the air, trying to seem confident. She had been doing that all along, now wasn't the time to stop. "Lets go back to the others and enjoy our night...no reason to let my worrying ruin the night."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Scorpius' soft look hardened a little bit and he gave her a firm gaze. "Your worry is important and not to be pushed aside." He then smiled and softened back up quickly, standing and helping her up as well. "It should be dealt with, or at least discussed. You can't feel better about it unless you talk about it," he reasoned, giving her his award winning grin. He walked with her back to the Quad, lacing his fingers with hers and swinging their hands but only slightly.

Rose scoffed slightly. It was amusing how she had to go to Scorpius for everything, yet she just wanted to know what the hell was going on! "Alright," she said, pushing her attitude away before she spoke. She waited until they came back and, shortly after they had, Rose approached Scorpius. "What's going on with him?" she asked simply and bluntly, glancing back at Lysander. She wasn't mean or forceful about the question, but it was rather obvious just by the look she gave him alone that she was not going o accept anything but an explanation this time.

Lianna wasn't listening to Rose and Scorpius talk. She liked not knowing something for a change, it was rather nice. Besides, she would learn of it all in good time if she was meant to. "We brought snacks and drinks of all kinds back," she said to Lorcan, trying to brighten the mood a little again. If he was sure his brother would be alright, Lianna was going to trust that. "the house elves were rather excited to help us out." she told him with a serene smile before she shook some of the water out of her long hair.

Scorpius took in a deep breath and let out a sigh. He glanced at Lorcan, but his look said that he wasn't going to tell her about it. He gave a small nod, closing his eyes and realizing he had no choice. Dammit... He knew the look she was giving him right now and he knew if he didn't tell her he would be in for it... But he also knew she was going to be furious when she found out what they had all done. "Alright," he finally said, walking over to one of the benches sitting in their area. If iris wanted to sit with him he left room for her to. Rose sat down on his other side and he let out another deep breath before telling her. "Alright, well a few years ago, Lorcan, Lysander, and me all learned a... forbidden spell." He gave her a nervous glance before continuing. "Not sure if you know, but when you learn a spell that's forbidden, it takes control. Rather than the wizard using the spell, the spell will use the wizard. It will pick the opportune moment and strike and the wizard has no choice but to use it. the spell we learned was meant to show a fake omen of the victims worst fears coming true. Many of the visions also show how the fear came to be, like how it came true. Once the vision is done the victim is completely unharmed, unless they hurt themselves while seeing it..." Rose's expression frightened him a little, he couldn't lie. He knew her wrath better than any of them, and he was nearly afraid to continue. After swallowing though, he did. "There's another downfall..." he started. "I know, and I'm sorry we did it. We all are... When the user casts the spell, they will inflict pain on themselves after the vision's complete. the victims vision disperses, and the caster will harm themselves. the worse the vision, the more pain the caster will inflict on themself...." He glanced over at Lysander for a moment. "Judging by the state he's in, Professor Lennald must have a pretty painful worst fear... Truthfully, Lysander held out the longest. I broke first, Lorcan broke some time ago, and Lysander's held out for quite a long time now." At her question he shook his head. "Once you've used the spell it looses its' control over you. Now he can use it as he pleases, but the outcome is still going to be the same... that doesn't change."

Of course Scorpius was right. Rose was furious about all of this. Her expression hardened quickly, her brows arching in anger. "Scorpius Lucius Malfoy, you are an idiot. All three of you are! You never should have learned it to begin with, it's forbidden for a reason!" She stood up abruptly, her fist balling as if she wanted to hit him. "Will it strike again at some point?" When he answered she simply let out a sigh and glanced back at Lysander and Lorcan, still looking rather pissed off. "I'm going for a walk," she said irritably, and she walked from the Quad into the rain without a car about getting wet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Lorcan sighed at Rose. He was going to explain, he just wanted Scorpius to help with the details. But no, as always everyone jumped to one or the other. Oh well, saved him his voice. Well for a while it did. When Rose was gone he looked at Lianna and sighed before giving her a kiss. "This is going to be a long night." He gave her a hug before getting up and walking over to Scorpius. "So did you lie or do just forget the rest of it?" He gave Scorpius a hard look, wanting to know which it was. Sighing, he took Rose's seat. "I'm...well I'm not so sure Professor Lennald got the outcome your victim did." He scratched the back of his head and sighed. "Remember what the book said...sometimes the omens aren't fake...their a warning, a true one. That's why the spell has so much power...it can be real, or fake. The way Lysander ended up...the way all of this is playing out. Well, I think this time it might have been real." He gave Scorpius a weak smile before patting the boy's shoulder and walking back to Lianna with a frown. "You saw it didn't you."

Iris listened to Lorcan but her eyes were on the rain beyond. She sighed and got up, kissing Scorpius' cheek. "I'll be back." Before anyone could say anything she ran off after Rose as quickly as she could. Thankfully she was faster than she looked. "Rose! Rose!" She couldn't see very well since the rain was getting heavier but she tired to keep pushing forward, hoping to run into her at some point.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:16 pm

[[ooc:I'm going to be on for a while. I'm sorry about being logged in and not on. My PC froze when I tried to log out, it was running really slow earlier today. So yeah, my bad!!]]

Scorpius sighed. "If I had told her it could be real she would have flipped harder than what just happened. Trust me, Lorcan, I've been at the other end of her fire breath and it's not pleasant... at all." He felt bad about lying, it was just that he knew she would be hurt and upset as it was, he didn't want to tell hr the visions could be real... and now he was more than worried about his professor. He gave Iris a nod, he understood what she was doing and let her go. If anyone could calm Rose down it would be Iris, or Lysander but he was not able to just yet. "I wonder what the vision was," he said quietly after some time, looking over at Lysander. "He should wake up sometime soon...."

Lianna let out a small sigh and closed her eyes, hanging her head slightly to indicate she had indeed seen it. "I didn't see the professor's vision... well, not all of it anyway, but I did see Lysander hurting himself, yes..." She gave him a small frown. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you... you ran off before I could even suggest you to go..."

Rose walked all the way to the lake before she stopped, sitting on a large rock. She heard her name being shouted and looked around. "Over here!" she called back. She knew it was either Lianna or Iris, it was girls' voice. She just wasn't sure who it was exactly until iris' face came closer in the rain. Once she knew she could be seen she turned back to the lake. She wasn't crying or anything, she just sat there angry and staring over the lake.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Iris sat on a stone by Rose but didn't speak for a while. She just stared out at the unseen lake and listened to the rain hitting the water. At last she sighed and bent forward, pushing her wet hair out of her face. "A few years ago my father went on vacation to Egypt. My mother and I were left home because we were planing to go stay with Dominique for a month or so but we both wanted to go with him. When he came back he was a much different man, a horrible man. We found out he learned a few things in Egypt that he had tried with all his will to stop them from taking control until at last he just broke and they consumed him." Iris turned to Rose and her shimmering eyes could be seen even in the rain. "Lysander, Lorcan, and Scorpius fought the corruption but they also let it do what it had to. Now it wont take complete control of them, now they can be free. Sure it's horrid to learn some things, Rose, but sometimes people can't help what they learn. They could have crossed it by accident and this spell just be one that they couldn't help but be taken by. We don't know everything that happened but don't let their foolishness sway your mood. Now they are free, so free your anger."

Lorcan looked into Lianna's eyes as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her over. "I knew what was going to happen even before you did, this time." He smiled slightly, showing he was nervously joking. "You can't tell me what of the vision you saw, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Rose sighed, though it couldn't be heard over the rain. "I know, I know... it's just... Oh, I dunno. The things the three of them get into just..." she stopped and sighed again. "I just worry, that's all." she glanced over to her friend and chuckled a little. "Guess we should probably get back before we get sick and then we get yelled at." She got off the rock and walked with Iris. "Thank you," she said over the rain. Iris was a good friend, a best friend to Rose and she was thankful to have someone to talk to that was female finally.

"I can, but I have to be careful about what I say." She gave him a strange look. "It's very odd, the rules I have to follow... I saw a horn... a dragon horn... and then a dead body but I don't know who's it was... then I saw three dead baby dragons... I felt my heart break and my head go dizzy. then all of a sudden it all stopped and I saw Lysander tearing into himself...." she gave him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry I didn't see more..." She knew she was breaking a rule right now, but not a soul would know and she was careful not to tell him everything. truthfully, she saw the dead body... she knew whose it was, but she didn't want to get into trouble for saying it...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:13 pm

"Nnn...don't dread it Lianna...ugh!....I saw enough of it myself..." Lysander sat up as he winced, holding his chest and and watched the blood dripping down his dark and toned muscles. He rubbed his abs and pushed himself up but Lorcan held him down in place. After looking at the tree around he knew without a doubt that he had heard Rose's outburst correctly. Sighing, he looked up at the two males. "I'm in trouble huh?"

"Yep." Lorcan sat in the moist grass with his brother and grinned. "Hey, at least if she attacks you, you've got the muscles to protect yourself while we run!" He laughed when his brother gave him a painful look as if just imagining it. "Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine. Iris went after her.

"It's alright to worry, we have some crazy guys on our hands," Iris said with a smile as she took Rose's hand and started to run with her. "Come on, Lysander might be awake by now!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 pm

[center]Scorpius gave him an apologetic smile but didn't answer, Lorcan took care of that. He too sat beside his friend. "Iris'll talk her down. I'm sure it'll be fine, I think I took the brute end of her for you." He chuckled a little, but when the girls came back he was extremely quiet. he didn't really want to anger Rose any more than he already had. he just stood when Iris came over and pulled her to him even though she was soaking wet.

Rose chuckled a little and took off at a run with her, not letting her hand go until they had made it back to the Quad. When she got there her smile faded, but after glancing over Lysander she smiled a little again. She said nothing to Scorpius or Lorcan, but she walked until she was just in front of Lysander and squatted. "Felling alright?" she asked, glancing down at his chest then back up to him. She was being very sweet to him, and even gave him a small smile, but her eyes said she was still angry.

Lianna just nodded a little, she knew he had to have seen it. She waited out the interaction between them all, watching observantly with a serene expression.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Lorcan jumped up when the girls came back, wanting none of that, and playfully grabbed Lianna and hid behind her. He kissed her cheek and wrapped his arms around her waist as he held her close, smiling so only she knew about it.

Iris walked over and smiled. She expected Scorpius to want her to wait until she was dry to touch him but happily took his embrace. She even curled into him as if she were cold and he were her newest blanket--which was basically true. After kissing his cheek, she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to warm up.

Lysander normally would have pulled her down and tried to talk her out of her anger with sweet things but he was still in a lot of pain. "...Nope...I feel like i'm about to get my head chopped off...." He gave her a weak smile and sighed as he leaned back on his shoulders. "Alright, yell at me, kill me, whatever your going to do please do it now so i can heal all at once." He said with a hallow smile.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:00 pm

Liana tried not to giggle, but Lysander's words made her do just that. She muffled herself immediately, but she couldn't help grinning. She just leaned against Lorcan and waited it out.

[center]Scorpius had moved away from Lysander, not wanting any more of the wrath either. He smiled a little as she cured into him and pulled out his wand. After cuddling her for a minute, enjoying being her warmth, he dried them both off and pocketed his wand. He didn't let her go though, rather enjoying her love.

"You're a git," she said calmly, sitting beside him. she slid her cloak off, revealing for the first time this night that she was wearing a long sleeve baby pink form fitting shirt with a white lacy tank underneath it. The long sleeve was a sheer pink, see through partially. She grabbed the bottom and tore it all the way around, leaving her midsection bare, just above her belly button. She separated the pink and white fabrics and started cleaning him up without a word. She wasn't overly rough with him or anything, she simply cleaned him with the white long strip and used her wand to make a bandage out of the pink one. Once she had him bandaged up she stood up and dried herself off with her wand. She walked to the snack and grabbed a few cookies on a napkin and a glass of juice. she brought it back to him, squatting again and handing them to him. "You need to put more sugar in your blood," she said as he took them. "You'll be fine and it looks like your head's not going anywhere tonight." At this she gave him a very slight smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:05 pm

When she joked with him he took it as open oppotunity to be the git she said he was. He took the offered snack and kissed her cheek as he mumbled a thank you. Before eating, however, he looked down and poked at the bandage just enough so it didn't hurt to bad. "Aw, did you have to use the pink for the bandage? Now I look like I failed at putting on a girl's sport bra!" He laughed and tried to curl away at any attack from her or any of the other girls.

Lorcan made a noise before he broke out in a laugh. "You are a git mate!" He laughed before he went to sit next to his brother and pat his shoulder. That was just perfect. "So, before my brother here digs his death bed, can we play this game or what?"

Iris laughed but threw a bracelet she had on at Lysander, hitting him in the head. "Horrid!" She kept to Scorpius and cuddled to him as they lingered, smiling all the while and happy to see everything was calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Scorpius held her and smiled down at her a bit. "Let's get drinks first," he said with a grin. He walked over to the bar Rose had laid out and grabbed a goblet for he and Iris. He poured himself some butterbeer, and glanced over at her, silently asking her what she wanted to drink. Of course he had on clue what they were talking about, but he'd play any game just about.

Rose gave Lysander a dangerous look when he meant the bandages. The look alone said that was part of his punishment. However, she grinned a little when Iris' bracelet bounced off his head and she snatched it out of the air. She handed it to the girl, still grinning a little. "Sure," she said, no longer feeling like being preserved.

Lianna laughed and turned to hide her face in Lorcan for a second before he walked off. she smiled and went to the beverage area as well, pouring herself a glass. "Anyone else want anything while I'm up here?" she asked kindly, glancing back at them all.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 pm

"OW!" Lysander exaggerated as he rubbed his head with one eye closed and a strain in his brow. He just chuckled and started messing with the bandages. "Eh, pink is alright, soon it'll be red anyway." He was just joking but even as he moved in simple gestures his wound was already bleeding again and little spots of blood were blushing the cloth. "Yeah, do we have any fire whiskey? I need to cleans this wound before my flesh decomposes while i sleep!" He smiled and turned. "If not, anything is fine, my throat is dry as sand."

"Nah, don't get him anything, he doesn't deserve it! I'll take his order though!" He laughed and sat by his brother while she walked away. "Thank you Queenie!" He waited for everyone to get back and even pulled Lianna onto his lap. "Truth or dare time! Scorpius has to start since he baled on us today!"

"Thank you." Iris smiled at Rose as she put her bracelet back on. She had taken a cup of pumpkin juice when over there with Scorpius and sat down with him once back by the group. At the mention of truth or dare her face lit up bright pink as memories flooded her mind. She even went as far as to nearly choke on her drink. Oh merlin...i hope this isn't the same way we play in France! Swallowing her drink down and tilting her head down, letting her hair hide her blush slightly, she tried to ignore her little blunder from a moment before.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:04 am

Lianna gave a small grin. "here you go," she said as she filled two cups and sent them to the boys with her wand. She poured herself a cup and came back. he had found some firewhiskey and figured the game of "I've never" might be more fun since she had a bottle that refilled itself when empty. "That is what you ordered, right?" she asked at their slightly shocked faces as she was tugged down into Lorcan's lap. he handed Rose a cup as well, but it had butterbeer in it rather than something as harsh as firewhiskey.

Rose said nothing. She smiled a thank you though and took a sip of the heavenly sweet drink. As she did she leaned back against the wall and sighed. She looked sideways at Lysander and spoke calmly. "Just so you know, you're not off the hook yet. I'm still mad at you." But sh gave him a small smile. She didn't want the night to be ruined because the three had learned a forbidden spell and tonight Lysander had used it on someone.

Scorpius arched a brow before furrowing them both. He gave Iris a curious gaze before asking outright. "What the bloody hell is... truth or dare?" he asked. He had no clue of course, his father wasn't about to teach him muggle games whether or not the man had come to accept them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 am

"I know love, I know." Lysander gave her a smile and then took his punishment bandage off before taking part of his shirt that wasn't covered in blood and spilling some fire whiskey over it. He then bit down on his lip as he began to push the firewhiskey into his wound. The contents really were good for infections, even if they hurt like hell. By the time he was done he was covered in a cold sweat. After tying the bandage around himself again he nodded to Lorcan to explain.

Lorcan was surprised that Lianna had fire whiskey but he accepted it and drank it happily none the less. With a yawn, and a pause to see if Iris would tell him, Lorcan thought of a way to explain. "It's a game where you choose someone and ask them 'truth or dare'. They pick, and you either ask them a question that they must answer truthfully or dare them to do something. An example, Lia's bunny appearance." He grinned and turned to Iris. "Have you played differently?"

Iris gave a sigh of relief. Thank goodness this wasn't the way she played. Sadly, Lorcan seemed to notice her sigh and made her blush with the attention. "Ah...no this is how I use to play it!" She smiled despite her blush but kept to hiding her face until the warmth died down.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Scorpius also heard the sigh and raised a brow at her. "That's a lie," he said with a grin. "How did you play it in France, love?" he asked, giving her a grin still, but an honest glance. He really did want to know. "Yeah, I'll play," he finally said, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek.

"I think Lysander should go first," she said, smiling a little as she took a sip of her butterbeer. She felt bad for him, yes, but she also felt he had been stupid when he learned the spell, and she worried about whoever he had used it on...

Lianna leaned against Lorcan. "In case you're wondering, I sent a house elf to fetch this," she said nonchalantly, holding up her cup a little. "It wasn't mine, I think he stole it from a drunk outside the Hogs Head." She chuckled a little, ready to play the game.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Iris' blush got deeper and deeper until she finally just sighed and shook her head. "In France...the girls would sneak out and ....meet up with some of the males from the lesser known school....we'd all play truth or day and well..." She sighed and rubbed her arms. "There were more stakes....like...you were asked a truth...if you didn't want to answer it you were told a dare. if you didn't do that you'd have to get rid of a piece of clothing....not to mention every round of the game entitled drinking an extra bit of the drinks around, though we had something a bit stronger than fire whiskey..." She kept her head down, seeming to be highly embarrassed by her way of playing in France.

"Nah, it would be more of a pain for Scorpius than for me." He turned toward the pair when Iris started talking and his brow spiked. "Well well, look who has some stories of her own!" Lysander and Lorcan started to laugh but it was in a welcoming, happy way. no one seemed to be makin fun of her.

Lorcan was impressed. That was an interesting way to play. "Hehe, I'd say lets play that way but I think that's more a singles sort of thing rather than a couples." He laughed and snuggled to Lianna, kissing her neck. "Aw, and here i thought it was a bunny trick to have it appear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quad [Ground Floor]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next