Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_lcapHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Voting_barHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Praxis finally let him speak but still refused to let her lips stray far from his. She ran her fingers through his has every now and then so that the strands wouldn't get in her lips way but otherwise she barely did anything beside kissing him and laying on him. "Really? Never hmm?" She moved her lips to his neck and ran them against his jawline and then down his vein. "I think I'm okay with that." She whispered in his ear, nipping his earlobe gently as she did. It wasn't until he stopped touching her that her lips pulled from his skin and she pouted slightly again. "Enough talk of the mutt." She gently said, pushing back a few strands of his hair now once more and then moving both her arms across his one at a time until their fingers tangled. "No one, not Ash, not Desdemona, not Dumbledore from the grave! Not your father, nor my father will ever dare harm or even touch our baby." She was looking down into his eyes with all seriousness right now. "I wont be hurt because you are an amazing," She kissed his neck again forcing his attention on her in the most dangerous of teasing ways as her arms pinned him down. "protective," a nip pinched at his skin, "complex," her pointed tongue slipped from her lips and scratched that area she had been teasing at the ball those two months prior, "twisted vampire that I love...and that is going to an amazing father." Now she pulled away and looked straight down at him, her eyes shining and truth being all that could ring through her lips.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

He let his thoughts slip away under her teasing and her speaking. She had complete control of him ,and he knew it. As much as it seemed Andrew was mostly in charge, he knew full well he wouldn't do a single thing to upset her... well, not on purpose anyway. "And you," he started, leaning up, "are beautiful," It was his turn now. He leaned forward and kissed right where her throat moved when she swallowed. "And smart," he kissed it again, "and sexy," another kiss, followed by a nip now. "Harpie woman," he sucked her neck gently, "that I love..." he looked up at her, but he wouldn't let her have the lips she craved so badly. "And I forsee you being just as dangerous as I am, should anyone unwelcome come near that baby." He smiled at her, but as she went to kiss him he dodged her lips, nibbling her earlobe instead. He stood slowly, lifting her with ease while he did. He moved to the bed, but instead of laying her down he laid down on the bed and pulled her to lay with him, still on top of him. He liked her there, laying on him. He ran his fingers through her hair. "And you're going to be a wonderful mother," he told her, kissing her forehead and finally giving her the lips she couldn't seem to get enough of. "Now who's addicted..." he said into her kiss with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:58 pm

"Both of us." She mumbled against his lips as she kissed him gently. It was true, she couldn't get enough of him and that was all his fault! But she loved it and wouldn't trade it for any other addiction in the world. As she laid on him her breathing hitched. Laying on her chest for so long was making that weak rib nip in pain within her bosom but she ignored it otherwise. her kiss trailed to his neck and she nipped that area again. "I love you." She whispered in his ear before laying her head on his shoulder and looking up at him with a gentle smile. As much as Praxis loved their little teasing wars she was content with just laying there with him as well and didn't want to push things very far at the moment. As she looked at him her thoughts wandered for a second and one of her hands moved to her stomach before she looked down at it. Could there really be a little thing inside her? Was a baby really going to form within her womb? Andrew's baby? That same proud, motherly smile crossed her lips again as she looked where Andrew had rubbed minutes before. A baby...their baby... was inside her and growing right now.... In her mind she vowed to protect the child, whatever it is, like she would protect Andrew; with her life.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Andrew had to give it to her, he was just as addicted to her as she was to him. "I love you," he told her in reply, tugging up the covers. "Rest now, love. We'll get breakfast in the morning and be back to... well, almost normal.." After a moments worth of thought he spoke again. "We're going home in the morning, we'll come back on Sunday night," he informed her gently, running his hand through her hair, while the other rubbed her back carefully. "and I'll have a room for him..." he grumbled a little, though when she looked up at him he sighed gently and kissed her yet again. "He'll be stuck to us as well... for thirteen months... But I'll be damned if he gets in the way of our Valentines day," he told her matter-of-factly. He saw her look and chuckled. "I'm sorry, I'm a little... selfish when it comes to you..." he said through his chuckle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Praxis let out a soft yawn and snuggled to him under the covers. As her head fell to his shoulder again, she let her hand slide onto his chest. "Mmm...fine by me." She whispered as she slowly began to relax more and more. his hand on her back and in her hair was enough to make her slowly forget her pain and get ready to rest with him. She made a slight face and looked up at him. As their lips met she ignored the disgust in sharing a house with the mutt and just started kissing him again. "Oooh just put him as faaaaar away as possible." She said gently as her head laid on his shoulder again. "mmmm I'm okay with that...I'm selfish when it comes to you too." Praxis whispered before kissing his jawline and close her eyes. "Andrew..." She whispered gently. "I love you...and no one will ruin anything."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am

Andrew just lay there, stroking her hair. He couldn't wait for their schooling to be over. And he couldn't wait to adopt the Harpie children. And now, Andrew couldn't wait to have his own as well. He smiled down at her form, thinking. He supposed her vision could have been a little off. "I sure hope so," he said softly, his hand gliding from her hair to her face, where his thumb stroked her cheek gently before moving back through her hair again. "We're going to have quite a handful after we graduate," he told her. "Our next break I'll be making some changes at home. We'll need to be ready for them when they come," he said seriously, but he bent enough to kiss her and lay back down again. "Let's get some sleep, love. Tomorrow's Valentines Day, and I have plans for you." He pulled her closely, hugging her tightly before loosening his grip so she could breathe and be comfortable. "I love you, sleep well. I'll be right here when you wake in the morning.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

At first Praxis' hadn't a clue what he was talking about and, being half asleep, wasn't sure she'd even find out until he spoke about changes being made to their house. A soft chuckle made her lips hum against his neck as she snuggled closer to him, getting comfortable. "Nothing we can't handle." She said in a gentle and appealing way. Her face tilted toward his hand, her lips moving to kiss his palm and wrist--not noting the vampiric tradition in the movement-- before going back to listening to his breathing and heartbeat. When his lips met hers she couldn't hide the smile as she kissed him back in a sleepy way. He was being cruel, keeping her lulled close to sleep but never quiet letting her get there. "Mmm Okay..." she mumbled into the air stealing hug before pouting when his arms relaxed. "I like the other hug....and I love you too....you better be here or I'll hunt you down." She joked before finally closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:55 am

[ccenter]Andrew stirred early the next morning. He was able to slip from the bed, sneak his way to the kitchen, and return with some fruit for her to wake up to. He'd then slipped back into the bed, pulling her onto him the way she had been all night. He smiled, kissing her forehead gently, and just lay there with her until she awoke. He was not going to wake her this time, but give her the sleep she needed now. Andrew couldn't help running his hands through her hair though, the smell intoxicating to the vamp.[/center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:06 am

Praxis yawned and snuggled slightly to Andrew as he returned but it didn't take long for her to wake up after that. "Mmm..." she mumbled as her eyes slowly fluttered open to the feeling of his fingers going through her hair. Tilting her head up and looking at her love, Praxis couldn't hide her smile. She loved waking up to see Andrew. Lately she'd been getting up early, sometimes even beating Andrew, but she's been getting tireder and tireder lately. Guess she knew why now. "Hello..." she whispered gently as her fingers slowly moved up her chest to his shoulder. As they moved she let them creep to his cheek and she lured him to her, kissing his lips gently, a smile curling her lips. I love you... she thought gently as she looked at him, not really paying attention to her abilities--which were acting up because of the pregnancy anyway-- so if he heard her voice in his mind or not she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Andrew smile a little, his eyes having only widened for a second before he remembered that she could communicate through thoughts. "I love you too," he said aloud, smirking down at her. "I was able to get food, healthy food," he gave her a stern look as he reassured her it was healthy, "in case you were hungry when you woke up." Andrew held her close to him, one of his hands sliding down to rub her tummy gently. His eyes were on the baby that wasn't even so yet, then moved to her magenta eyes. "You're an amazing creature, you know that..." he smiled, a rhetorical question. He leaned forward enough to plant his lips firmly on hers before she even answered.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 pm

Praxis's eyes flashed open again and she smiled at his words before kissing his neck and relaxing against him. At the thought of food something in her stomach tightened, but it was in a hungry way this time. She was going to grab something when she felt his hand snake to her stomach and she stilled. Getting closer to him, so it would be easier for him, she let her fingers linger over the edge of her stomach as she thought about the baby that would be there soon, that would be born to them soon. When he grabbed her atttention she was about to speak but was quickly silenced and in a way she was more than happy with. Letting out a soft sound, she kisses him deeply and moved to wrap her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 pm

"Happy Valentines day," Andrew told her between kisses. He then let his tongue graze hers with an almost urgent need for her love. He smiled as she returned the passion he put into it, and wrapped his arms around her. He tugged her onto his lap, though they were still close enough for her to reach the fruit he'd brought. "I have quite a day planned for you... but please eat first," he asked of her, giving her a slightly pleading look.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Praxis laughed softly against his lips before letting her own tongue slip into his mouth and explore. Throughly. When she was done she pecked his lips again. "Happy Valentines day..." she whispered before kissing him a few times more and snuggling close to him. "With pleasure..." she mumbled as she leaned back, using and arm over his shoulders, to the fruit. As she stretched she arched her back just to get a little more reach. Pulling a plate over she started to eat a few things of fruit and ever once and a while she'd feed Andrew a peach.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Andrew let her eat, taking any peach she offered him. When she's finally finished he stood and moved everything out of the way. "You ready?" he asked her with a grin. He offered her a hand though he knew she didn't need it and once she stood, his arm slid around her waist while his other one touched her tummy momentarily. Sudden excitement flooded him and he absolutely could not wait until the child was born. He decided he didn't care if it was a boy or a girl, though he secretly hoped for a little girl. He would love the child just the same, no matter the gender, and he now wondered what the child would be... Surely it would have both of their genes, but what in the world would it look like? He shook loose his thoughts for now, he had plenty of time to wonder, and he led her out of the Hospital Wing. He noticed Ash outside the doors and gave him a courteous nod. "We're going to Diagon Alley first." He didn't tell the mutt to give them space, he figured he should know that already. His dislike for Ash seemed to have returned now that he had his Praxis once again, and a part of him was saddened by it. He however could not help the feelings of hatred he felt for Ash costing Andrew Praxis for so long. He hated her absence... He stopped part way down the hall and turned to face him. "give me a moment, will you?" he said to his soon-to-be-bride. When she gave him a look he smiled slightly, a silent promise that everything would be alright. When she was finally just out of earshot Andrew turned to the man he had called his friend not long ago.

At first he said nothing, merely stared at the slightly taller sixteen year old boy. "We've been through a lot..." he finally said when he spoke. "More than a lot, in such a short time..." He seemed to be having trouble finding the right words, but he did not let that hinder him for more than a few seconds. "I called you friend before she came back... I'm willing to do the same now so long as you remember she is my wife and I'll gladly kill for her; friend or foe." He wasn't harsh, no, he was very calm. He almost longed for the friendship with Ash, a man he could trust oddly enough. He felt as though the three of them could be unbeatable together should the war Desdemona was working toward commence. He needed the ally as much as he knew Ash did. They fought well on their own, but Andrew could not deny the power the two of them had together. He also knew, and he was quite sure Ash did as well, the three of them would be unstoppable.

Before Ash was able to say anything though, Andrew turned from him. He knew well that Ash was not a very mushy person, nor free at all with his emotions, and he was not going to push it. However, as he walked away, he spoke over his shoulder. "And I have o interest in harming your Veela," he said before he faced forward in his walk.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Listening intently, Ash took in all of Andrew's words and knew what they meant, even if he didn't show it. No matter how much the young wolf had hated the bird, he couldn't help but feel a strong, protective connection with Praxis now. Ash knew it was nothing compared to the way Andrew felt though and the fact that the vampire was willing to sacrifice it all for her was amazing to him still. All in all, he was right. The trio would be unstoppable. Silently he agreed, ignoring the mention of the veela for the moment since even he was unsure what to do with her. As the two left Ash followed far behind, making sure to give space but being within range should Praxis go into shock again.

Even if she didn't mind him talking to the wolf, Praxis didn't like being far from Andrew...more now than ever. As soon as he was back within her grip she refused to let him leave her side again as she traveled with him. "What are we about then?" She asked as her head fell to his shoulder and a hand lingered over her stomach. A child...their child...oh she couldn't wait. Boy, girl, she didn't care! All that mattered was the fact that they were really having a child! Thought of Cyrus and Dreama popped into her head and she knew those two could be taken into the family too. She loved them as much as she'd love the one from her womb. "Andrew, I still want them." she knew he'd know what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 pm

"There's no question, we're still going to start preparing for them. I'll start making changes tomorrow morning before we come back to school." His arm was around her waist and he held her firmly but gently. He let his mind wander a little, keeping out any thought about where they were going or what they were doing out. He had caught on to Praxis gift by now and and did not want her ruining his surprises.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Not caring about where they were going or what was going to happen, since she just cared about her baby...babies now. She laid her head on his shoulder and started kissing his neck, teasingly near that one spot but far enough away not to make it too bad. "I love you~" She whispers as she kisses him and lets him lead.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 am

Lysander flew through and open window that he had gone through before. Landing skillfully, he puts his broom against the wall and runs over to the bed that his brother lay in away from the chill outside. He was silent the whole time. By now it was evident that Lysander was also ill. He had started those coughs weeks ago and now when he coughed the blood seized him as well. As a couch rippled through him, that was the only sound in the whole wing. He looked down at his brother with a dazed gaze, his hand stretching out to smooth his twin's face. Doing so, he knew he'd be in the revered position soon enough. Sometimes having a twin was deathly scary.

Lorcan lay deathly still on the bed. He wasn't moving other than his chest rising and falling shallowly from his small breaths that were barely noticeable. It was already known he was ill and most figured he wouldn't survive, which just made the nurse let him lay there but she could do nothing for him. No one could. No one that was here that is. He slipped into a type of purgatory and just existed for the time.

As Rose and Iris got to the castle and slipped through the window as well they saw the eerie scene. Once down, Iris silently but quickly walked to Scorpius' side and looked forward, frowning horridly. She looked to Lianna and her head bowed. The day had started to well...what had happened.... Her mind couldn't help but go back to the beginning of the year when Rose was here because of her and Lorcan was as well. That night he had cried in Dominique's arms, now she wondered if this is why. Lianna was the seer, but maybe he was in a way as well. She wanted to run and find Dominique. She wanted to go back to that night when she heard the tears but never saw them because he hid from the others. She wanted none this to have happened.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Scorpius flew in on Lysander's heels. He laid his broom against the wall and followed him to the bed, where he stood beside Lysander, looking down on Lorcan with eyes that threatened tears. He gave Lysander's shoulder another squeeze and a look that said he wasn't going anywhere. As Iris and Rose came in he looked back, but his eyes went back to Lorcan. His very sad eyes. He slid and arm around her waist when she came near, and pulled her in front of him, wrapping his other arm around her and resting his chin dismally on her head.

Rose touched down shortly after Scorpius had, let Iris off, and set her broom beside theirs. She practically ran to Lysander's side, her eyes welling up as she wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him close and looked down on Lorcan. She said nothing, but inherhead she was screaming for Lorcan to be alright. When Lianna finally came up, Rose's heart fell. It was the first time anybody had ever, in her entire six years at Hogwarts, seen that girl cry.

Lianna ran all the way to the hospital wing and still everyone on rooms beat her. She burst through the doors, breathing heavy but silently. When she neared the bed it was evident she'd been crying. The tears were sneaking out of her at a rapid pace, but she didn't sob. She moved to the other side of Lorcan's bed, seeming to not notice the rest of them, grabbed a chair on her way, and sat there. She grabbed him hand and laid her head on in, and shook with silent sobs. Her long hair engulfed her, cascading off the bed and around her as if it were a guard.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Iris hid her face in Scorpius' shoulder as he pulled her over. She was silently crying as she held him tightly, not wanting any of this to be real. Her hands had curled into fists and she was grabbing his shirt as if wanting to be sure he was real. When she peeked and saw Lianna she felt like her heart was torn in two. This wasn't right...it wasn't fair.

Lysander held Rose for a time but he didn't hold her as tight as she held him. No, he was very distant and, as odd as it was to see him like this, very dark. He seemed like a different person. He was the first to speak. "...Where is Praxis...or Miss Livas...?" He didn't look at anyone else but Lorcan and he didn't really pay attention to if Rose was jealous or not. They were the only ones who could save his brother now and if they didn't give the cure back in time...he wasn't loosing his brother. He'd find them if he had to pull the world apart at the seams. His left arm prickled where he was half marked.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Rose stood silent. She hated him being so distant from her, but she just held onto him as if she were afraid he'd float away if she didn't. She wasn't jealous at the moment, she knew it wasn't anything for her to worry about, he'd been sleeping with her not anyone else.

Scorpius answered. "Pretty sure they all left. Professor Livas should be back here in about," he checked his watch, "Well, anytime now. Want me to go look for her, mate?" he asked. He didn't really wait for a response, he kissed Iris and left the room. Whether or not she accompanied him would be on her, but he was more worried about Lorcan at the moment. He went straight to her classroom and quickly, praying she was there.

Lianna didn't say a thing. She didn't even pick her head up, she simply lay there shaking in silent sobs. She was dreading this more than anything else, and now that the time had come she was distraught. She squeezed his hand and kissed it out of sight, praying he would be alright.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Iris quickly followed Scorpius. She still knew some quicker passages around the castle that he didn't know about so once she caught up with him she grabbed his hand and pulled him this way and that, into secret halls and such, getting them there quicker. The whole time she didn't say a word and only a single tear dripped down her cheek as they looked for the D.A.D.A. Professor.

Lysander didn't answer, he knew he didn't have to. He just stood there, looking over his brother with dead eyes that nearly seemed to be black. His arm was around Rose still and it moved to squeeze her body tighter to his, nearly too tight as if letting go even a bit would be horribly painful for him. He heard Lianna weeping but didn't seem to see it. All he saw was the lifeless body of his twin, his mirror, his future. His hold on Rose only tightened as he, for a moment, heard her cries instead of Lianna's, cries he knew he'd hear soon. Luckily she hadn't been around to see his cough, or the blood, and he hoped she didn't notice he was getting sicker and sicker as well.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Scorpius let her pull him about, all the way to the classroom, where they saw their professor down the hall an her way to the very same room. "Professor!" he cried, running to her. "Professor, we need you, in the hospital wing. It's Lorcan," he ran all the way back to the hospital wing, Iris connected to his hand and his professors on his heels.

Viktor, surprised by the sudden appearance of the two, ran right behind Desdemona. The dragon sleeping in his arms awoke, but just clung to his father as if he were frightened. Viktor held him close as they all ran up the the wing, standing back as they entered.

Rose gripped him tightly. She didn't mind his squeeze on her. Not one bit, she knew now wasn't the time to be pulling away and she wanted to be there for Lysander. She jumped with a start as they entered, not expecting it so soon. Nor did she expect to see her old professor... with a dragon!? She pushed it aside for now, it wasn't important, and just gave Lysander a reassuring squeeze.

Lianna's head popped up as if she'd bee expecting them. She moved out of the way, tears falling faster as she let go of Lorcan's hand. She didn't want to, but she knew she'd be i the way if she stayed there. She had stopped sobbing, but the tears continued to fall. Her long hair covered most of her face in a depressing way and she kept her eyes on the man in the bed, as if oblivious to everyone else in the room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Desdemona followed them quickly. She was beside Viktor the whole time and when the babe seemed frightened she pat it's head and smiled at it. Once they were in the hospital wing, however, she left the child and Viktor to rush to Lorcan's side. Pulling out a vile from between her breasts she looked on with a frown. She was glad she had the chance to take this from Praxis. "He wont be waking up for the next five days." she said gravely as she shook the vile. "If this works..." silently, she lifted him up and tipped the vial into his mouth.

"If this works?! What are you--" it was too late, the potion went into his brother's mouth and he saw the colour return to his cheeks. "Please...." he whispered. He let go of Rose and fell to his knees at his brother's bedside, and for the first time he really weeped. "Please...Please help my brother..." he said between tears.

Desdemona laid Lorcan back down and looked him over. She moved to pat Lysander's back and then walked away, toward the door. "All you can do is wait...We'll find out in five days." She turned once she met up with Viktor and she looked over the students, frowning.

Iris was crying by the time they made it back to the hospital wing. When Lysander lashed out she curled into Scorpius and sobbed as quietly as possible against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 am

Viktor stood back looking on with a somber frown. The newborn dragon seemed to feel the energy in the room and his ears flopped back and he snuggled into Viktor's chest.

Rose felt him slip away and she cried for him. She did not sob, but tears flowed down her cheeks in a rapid way and she knelt over Lysander. Though he was much larger than her she tried her best to hold him, rubbing his back.

Scorpius hugged Iris close to him with one hand and laid the other on his friends shoulder. He too cried silently, tears spilling over his sharp cheekbones.

Lianna tried to contain herself, but within moments she lost control. She ran from the room suddenly. She wanted nothing more than to be alone at the moment. She ran from the room and down the stairs, planning on never stopping.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:48 am

Lysander beat his fists against the ground as he whimpered, crying horribly. He beat his fists against that stone floor until blood pooled on them. It wasn't until his fists were lifted that he stopped but his head moved to lean against his brother's bed. He wished the five days were up now.

Desdemona sighed softly and put her hand on Viktor's shoulder. "Lets go..." she whispered to him, giving him a look that said she knew it was best to let the children comfort themselves. Besides, she wasn't good at being a kind woman. Moving to the door, she headed toward her room, letting Viktor decide if he wanted to follow her or not. On the way Aero showed up and landed on her shoulder, his tail dripping around her neck, stroking it slightly in a loving way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next