Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Vote_lcapHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Voting_barHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Vote_lcapHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Voting_barHospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:54 pm

"Perhaps not, but you do." Lysander pulled her down beside him as she laid with her, forcing her to be as close as possible to his body. Kissing her forehead against and again, he snuggled to her like she were a teddybear or the blanky of a small child. "I love you too." he whispered as the lot laid in silence and rest.

Lorcan rolled his eyes playfully as he kissed her cheek and scooted down with her to lay again. "So do you." He kissed her once more before turning onto his side to snuggle to her.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Rose fell asleep quickly and without argument, greatly needing the rest apparently. She did not move away from him all the while she slept, taking to snuggling close to his body throughout the night.

Lianna smiled and kissed him for a few minutes before finally closing her eyes and laying against him. Her fingers trailed little circles and other odd shapes against his chest through his shirt while she slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:13 pm

That morning the twins woke up about the same time and realized they were going to be late! Lysander kissed Rose over and over, an attack of them, until she woke up then kissed her some more. He had a grin on his lips that no one could have hid. "Come on love, we've got to get ready!" He took no ands ifs or buts about it, today was the game the whole gang had been talking about and with Lorcan better they had a chance!

Lorcan grabbed Lianna and started rolling around the bed, tickling her, to wake her up. He kissed her the moment her eyes opened. "We're late we're late!" he laughed and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Lianna didn't stir at first to his tickling. She had been having a vision and did not respond at all. However as soon as it finished she opened her eyes. She gave him a smile and hopped out of bed. "Well come on then, let's get going! You two git, we'll be down to watch. Promise." She kissed him gently and. She left with Rose, but parted ways as they went to their own common rooms to wash up and dress quickly.

Rose giggled at the kiss attack. She kissed him when his lips came to hers. "I'm coming," she said as she dashed away with Lianna. She ran all the way to the Gryffindor common room and changed quickly after washing up. She met with Lianna outside her common room and they ran all the way to the pitch.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:26 pm

[imma just post at the pitch
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:59 pm

~TIME SKIP~

It had been a little over a month since Desdemona woke up from the coma inflicted upon her from the battle with Mask. She was a different woman. How so, she couldn't be sure. Things had just been different since she woke up. Wands bothered her, for one, and she seemed to just want her magic to come from her mind freely rather than some stupid stick. She also felt stronger and had abilities she couldn't even explain. But most of all, she was starting to feel very odd. She was hungrier lately, and so very tired. Yet she only ate a little and slept the same--not at all. She couldn't sleep after everything that happened. In reality she had wanted to sleep anywhere but her own chambers but it just seemed she always went there. She was afraid to bring attention to anyone else should she stay in another chamber. In other words, she didn't want to bring danger to Viktor or the yearlings.

Today had been the worst so far. Her stomach had actually felt like it was ripping in two and she nearly collapsed during her last class. The potion's teacher, a lovely man who happened to be passing by, helped her to the Hospital wing after class. And here she sat, on a cot, waiting for the nurse to return and tell her what happened. When the nurse came in she looked up, expecting her to say she needed more sleep or just not to over do it after her coma.

"Miss Livas congratulations! I'm so happy for you, why didn't you tell me you were expecting?"

Desdemona gave the woman an odd look and tilted her head to the side, forcing some of her slightly longer hair to fall into her face. "Expecting? What are you talking about? What do I need to do to feel better?"

"Well, you wont be feeling better for about eight more months I'm afraid." The nurse grinned and looked practically giddy.

"Why not?" This woman was annoying and needed to just answer her question before Desdemona attacked her.

"Well...because your pregnant of course!" The nurse's eyes widened. "You didn't know?! Oh my, I thought you did, I'm sorry Miss Livas I would have been more straightforward had I known!"

Desdemona sat there in complete shock. She suddenly looked pale and felt woozy. The nurse, who sounded like she was miles away, told her to lay down and she did so without fighting. Her hand went to her head as she stared blankly at the ceiling. It wasn't possible. Desdemona couldn't be pregnant! She wasn't even a real...thing! She was just a puppet...a weird doll stitched crudely together! How in Merlin's name was this possible! After all, she had only had sex once since waking up...since waking up. Oh Merlin...the casket! Oh...my.... Her eyes widened and her hand flew to her stomach. She was pregnant!? "Oh my....what will Viktor say..." She didn't even notice the nurse any more. It obviously had to be Viktor's. She had only ever had sex, willingly, with one other male and that was seven or eight years earlier. And no one had forced her into anything since before Potter killed her good for nothing father. Or thought he did.

She turned toward the nurse, who was trying to reasure her that Viktor would probably be thrilled-even though the nurse didn't know who Viktor was. Of course the nurse new the teacher Viktor but she didn't believe the student's rumors about Desdemona and he being intimate. She swallowed the lump in her throat and turned toward the woman. "How...far along?"

"I'm not sure...your already showing signs so normally I'd say a few months-" Desdemona's breath caught, maybe it wasn't the casket after all."-but you weren't showing during your little coma and I saw no signs of it when I examined you so I'd say about a month."

Desdemona nodded, not really thrilled with that news. "Then why am I showing already?" Now she understood why her stomach was harder and jutted out a little now. Her hand went over her stomach and it was clear to see, as she pushed the fabric of her dress down, the little bulge showing she was pregnant.

"Well, most likely your having more than one baby!" The nurse was far too excited about this.

Desdemona felt sick. Hell, she looked sick. More than one child. Pregnant. This wasn't possible...it wasn't right! She felt like she was going to be sick and magically called a wastebasket over to her just in case. Sighing, she finally asked, "What should I do...I don't want to pass out ever day. I have to catch my classes up."

"Oh well that's easy. Just make sure to eat until your full, and healthy foods of course. And don't be afraid to eat more than you normally would or more than one meal at a time. Your eating for at least three now." The nurse giggled happily. "Oh and you'll need to sleep well. It's best to go to bed early if you have to get up early and sleep as soundly as you can. If you have to take a day off and rest then do so or push your classes back. I'll tell the Headmistress and she'll understand."

Great. The whole school was going to know she was pregnant at this rate. She just nodded and put her arm over her eyes. "I'm just going to rest here until my next class." The nurse agreed and happily went on her way, probably to write to the Headmistress no doubt. And so there laid Desdemona, the one month pregnant with at least twins, Dark Lord. She sighed and ran her other hand over her stomach. She chanted a little and her hand glowed green. Keeping her eyes closed, she moved her hand down to where the baby would be in her abdominal area. There she saw them. Two, barely visible yet fertile and growing embryos. She had twins.

Desdemona felt like crying, for so many reasons, but didn't. She laid there, just watching what would become her children, until she knew it was time to get up. She fixed herself up and left without talking to the nurse. Her next class was full of seventh years, meaning Andrew and Praxis were in there. There was no way those two would let her get away with it if she weren't there or even late. Sighing, she walked back to her classroom and resisted the temptation to go back to the nurses and lay down. She still felt sick to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]   Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Wing [Fourth Floor]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5