Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Vote_lcapGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Voting_barGreat Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Great Hall [first floor]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

"Broomsticks sounds good," Scorpius said, swallowing his first wonderful bite of desert. He went to eating it though without any more conversation, only because he was enjoying it so much. He loved Iris for her healthy choices, and understood why she wanted him to make them, but when she let him have sweets man... he pretty well attacked them. He held himself back for the most part, but he couldn't stop grinning. Practice was going to be hell, yeah, but Scorpius knew where his happy places would be today.

"Alright, so the pub it is then!" Lianna exclaimed happily. She nuzzled Lorcan, finding him to be awfully cute. "there's Praxis and Andrew," she said absently, nodding in their direction as the pair came in, acting as if they owned the world as always.

Rose leaned against him but when he let her move she just stayed there, closing her eyes for a moment. "I'd like to eat at the Three Broomsticks," she said brightly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Praxis walked in with Andrew and was now sporting a black dress with no sleeves that tied with a green bow just above her breasts. She had a shear green jacket on, showing her arms but her scars were only seen if one was looking closely. As they sat she pulled food over and smiled as she made herself a plate. "Mmm...I get to pick up my wedding dress today....I hope they made it correctly." She smirked playful, almost in a teasing way as she looked at him. She had been teasing Andrew about the dress that he couldn't see for days to weeks now.

Lorcan grinned. "Can we skip through time and just all meet up at the Pub now?" He begged, not wanting to go to that bloody field at the moment. He nuzzled Lianna again before sighing and finishing up his food, knowing they were leaving soon.

Lysander held onto Rose tight as he chuckled. "No, we can't. So get ready and finish up, both of you, we're leaving as soon as the girls are ready to join Praxis." He finished off his morning goblet and went to finish off a few more bits of food on his plate.

Iris smiled at Scoprius, chuckling slightly by how happy he seemed with his dessert like breakfast. She cuddled to him and yawned softly again. He just made her feel so relaxed...besides she was still sleepy having not slept well in the girl's dorm the nigh before.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:24 am

Scorpius grinned slightly. He nuzzled her back and whispered gently in her ear. "Want to crash on the couch with me tonight?" He smiled at her, taking a few more bites of his desert. He would NOT miss out on that strudel. So, he continued eating it until it was gone, finishing it rather quickly, and just sat there to let it settle a little before they went off to kill themselves in practice.

Rose giggled a little. She closed her eyes and yawned after seeing and hearing iris do so. She couldn't help it, other people yawning made her a little sleepy. "We'll meet you guys when the sun goes down, okay?" she said with a bright smile. She actually couldn't wait to go shopping.

Lianna patted Lorcan playfully. "You're such a baby sometimes," she said though she smiled calmly at him. It didn't bother her, hell Lianna liked to have fun in the oddest of ways and found just about everything he did to be utterly amusing.

Andrew furrowed his brows at her, though his slight grin said he was playfully glaring and not really doing so. "Yes well, good luck with that..." he chuckled a little. "You want me to wear a purple suit for our wedding?" That was all Andrew was allowed to know, the color purple was involved. "Can I at least have purple and black? I don't think white suits me... at all..." he said with a grimace.

When the couple walked in Victoire nearly sank away into her seat and/or Ash. If it weren't for the fact that this meant hanging out with her cousin, Victoire would have no part in this whole thing. Not to mention Praxis wanted her to come along. Can't really argue with a pregnant bride, can you? She just sighed dismally, pushing her food away and resting her chin on her hand. Though she was being a little childish, she still held her regal posture.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Iris nodded jubilently. "Of course!" She loved their couch better than her bed. Then again, she was more use to sleeping there after all this time. When everyone was ready she kissed his cheek and slipped off his lap. "I guess it's time to go...." she kissed his lips gently. "See you tonight. Try to survive that long alright?" She giggled softly before she walked over to the other girls. "So, Rose you'll get Victoire and Lianna and I can go see Praxis and wait for her to be ready. Sound good?"

"Nooo you can't leave yet! U-um...stay for um...pie?" He whined a bit before sighing. "Oh fine. You girls have fun and give me the deets when you get back! I want to know everything you've planned!" He smiled as he gave Lianna a big hug and a kiss before getting up to leave with the guys.

Lysander chuckled and nodded. "Alright. Well lets go." He kissed Rose without a second thought before getting up and hugging her tightly. "Have fun." He moved and glanced at the other two. With a slightly dark smirk he motioned for them to follow as they continued out of the Great Hall. He waved at Praxis and Andrew before leading the males, and the rest of the team, to the pitch.

Praxis waved at the guys as they left then turned back to him. "You could have a purple suit or a black suit with a purple vest and such. That's your choice love." She ate some more of her fruit and took a bite of a sausage sandwich with eggs as she listneed to him. "And you in white is something I would pay to see....you've never been pure enough to wear white. Hell....I don't think I can wear white." She chuckled softly as she glanced over at him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:15 pm

"Well, I'm not wearing a traditional suit you know. I'm sorry, love, but I've got to keep to my heritage at least." He smirked a little. This he was going to keep secret if only to have a secret of his own. Andrew acted childish like that from time to time, but he knew she would expect something like that from him. And it's not as if she couldn't coax it out of him one way or the other anyhow. "Oh look, here come your friends," he said with a slight grin, sliding his nails along his goblet and taking a deep drink.

Rose nodded. She kissed Lysander as well and practically skipped off to her cousin. "Come on, Victoire, we're getting ready to go," she said with a bright smile as she neared the Gryffindor table. "'Ello Ash," she said kindly, though she redirected her impatient attention to her cousin again. "Well?" She giggled and placed her hands on her hips as she waited.

Victoire groaned ever so slightly as she watched the table disperse and Rose make her way over. "Coming," she said almost solemnly. She looked at Ash as if begging for a last ditch effort to make her stay or something. Of course she didn't expect it, but shopping was something that made Victoire just feel childish. She hated it more so than a toddler hated the dentist.

Lianned hugged and kissed Lorcan and skipped off, linking elbows with iris. "Hello," she said in a singsong voice as they neared Slytherin's table. She smiled serenely.

Scorpius wasn't satisfied with that. he quickly caught her 'round the waist and tugged her against him for a deeper kiss. Then he finally let her go with a smile. "See you for dinner, have fun, love," he said with a smile. He rolled his eyes, but sighed as he followed Lysander to what would surely be his death.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Ash nodded to Rose but just continued drinking. He smirked when Victoire looked over at him. Shaking his head, he just watched Victoire get pulled off into damnation. Shopping...ugh. He'd never be pulled around for that. Ever. He quickly went back to eating before finally just chilling so that he could complete his newest orders.

Praxis stuck her tongue out at Andrew as she turned to smile at the girls. "Hello, Lianna, Iris! I hope you guys know more stores than I do, I'm dreadful with shopping." She shrugged a bit as she ate a slice of an orange. It was true. She was so use to making her own clothes that she didn't know any good place to go shopping for them. No matter what anyone thought, Praxis wasn't high maintenance. She rarely dressed expensively and never went shopping besides when she and Andrew went to get a pet or something for the children.

Iris gasped when she was pulled back and when he left she stood there, her heart pounding. After a moment, and a soft giggle, she ran to catch up with Lianna and go to the table. "Oh I'm sure we'll find a wonderful place! if not I could always drag the lot of you to France!"

Praxis looked sick. "Erm...France...aren't they known for fashion...uh...I don't think even I could handle shopping there!" She chuckled nervously but it was true. She didn't think she'd be able to stand any of that really.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:52 pm

"Oh there are some lovely clothing shops in Hogsmeade and plenty of party shops. We can stop just about anywhere for them." She smiled, happy to be going. "Hello, Andrew." She didn't seem to care about his attitude, which hadn't change much since the beginning of the year. Lianna was a happy soul and nothing much could bring her down.

"Oh, come on." Rose finally just grabbed Victoire by the arm and literally dragged her off. "Try and be happy, will you, there's more to life than Ash." She rolled her eyes, having said this after they walked far enough away from the Gryffindor table. "You have family too, you know." Rose was a little hurt that Victorie seemed to hate spending any time with her family now that she had Ash, and she wasn't afraid to say that to her cousin at all.

Victoire just sighed and walked with Rose, her arm outstretched slightly, but she pulled it away after Rose's comment and walked with her normal elegant, calm air about her. She said nothing in response. How little Rose seemed to know her now... Victoire had changed... a lot and while it was thanks to Ash it wasn't only because of him. He had merely helped her realize what was important to her, and sadly enough not many things were. She had lost sight of her family, yes, but that was pretty well because they didn't understand her and never had. "Hello," she said kindly as they approached the SLytherin's. "How're you feeling?" she asked Praxis, interested in the baby and Praxis more so than spending tiem with the girls.

Andrew just gave an empty nod to Lianna. "You best be off, love. Is this not an all day thing?"

"Ah, yes, meet us at the Three Broomsticks tonight, we're all having dinner and since this is mostly about you two, you should come!"

Andrew just looked up at Lianna with a blank slate of a face, before finishing his goblet and standing. He gave no words nor sign of whether or not he'd be there, but he did lean over and kiss his soon to be bride. "I'll see you," he said, and off he went.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Praxis looked at Victorie. She was glad the other girl was coming since at least then she wouldn't be the only one who wasn't a fan of shopping. But when Andrew went with his cold shoulder she rolled her eyes and kissed him back gently. He would get him later. When he was gone she turned to Lianna. "We'll be there. Don't mind him." She grabbed an orange and put it in her bag before getting up. "Alright, lets get going before I try to get out of this!" She smiled and walked with the girl's to the door.

"Today is going to be great!" She ran over to Rose and smiled, obviously excited. She walked with her friends out of the castle. "So, we can't go to the normal robe shop, there'll be nothing there....but I think there is a fancier shop not far from the leaky cauldron! Oh it's so good of the Headmistress to let us leave the grounds for some wedding shopping!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:30 pm

"And baby shopping tomorrow!!" Rose said happily in a giddy sort of way. "Oh I can't wait, it's going to be so much fun." the other girls needn't be excited, Rose, Lianna, and Iris could be all the excited they would need.

Victoire ignored the fact that she wasn't answered. A smiling Praxis was answer enough anyway. So, she just walked out of the castle with them all, not nearly as excited for all this as Rose.

Lianna chuckled. "Yeah, it's called ' Madam Merryweathers Casual Witch Wear' and it's really not all that casual." She giggled slightly. She couldn't wait to shop for the baby, that would be her favorite part of the weekend by far, but she was good with this too.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm

"Alright, well lets go!" She couldn't wait to meet up with Leilah there too. In truth, she just wanted out of this castle and if shopping was her only escape...well that would be good enough. Once they were outside they all got on brooms, even Praxis, and they all flew toward Diagon Ally.

Iris smiled and led the way in a threeway tie with Rose and Lianna. They flew rank in rank to the store and once touching down they waited outside for Praxis to decided either to go in there now or somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:03 am

Bastion walked into the great hall, he was lost in thought, ever since his 'encounter' he has found it difficult to concentrate on anything else but the words spoken to him he had a good idea who 'the gryffin werewolf' was. He just wondered how best to aproach the situation.
He sat down in his usual place at the slytherin table, he grabbed some tast and ate quickly, he didn't want to be too long, it was a free day and he didn't want to waste it sat eating in the great hall.
He drank deeply from the goblet infront of him washing down the toasted bread. He sighed, He had to talk to him, but even if he did he didn't have a clue what he would say. It was a strange situation, But he knew all along he wouldn't just be allowed to join as simply as that, there had to be a catch.... always a catch.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Hrukjan got up from the Hufflepuff table and started for the Gryffindor table soon after she saw the other's leave. She slid into Victoire's place, as she planned to next year, and smiled at Ash. "Come on love, you can't hang onto her forever...she's going to leave in just a few months and what are you going to do then? Your mine, just give in..." She let her fingers walk across his muscles and the way other men were watching it was clear any of them would have died to be Ash.

Ash would have traded places with any of them. He growled dangerously and shrugged Hrukjan off. "Get away from me." He warned angerly as he pushed off the table and started walking away. Of course she followed but at least she was silent. He walked past the Slytherin Table and toward the Quad.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:26 pm

bastion watched the gryffindor table discreatly, he watched as Ash exchanged words with a girl, Ash didn't look happy with her.
he watched Ash leave the room heading out into the quad, he decided to follow him, he was sure the girl would leave eventually... he hoped she would,but if she didn't he could just try another time, he couldn't talk to ash about this infront of anyone else and to do so would just be careless.

He got up quietly and patted his pocket, checking his wand was still there, a habit he had had for as long as he had his wand, he wandered outside casually, Ash should have no reason to suspect he was following if he decided now was the wrong time. he left the great hall heading outside hoping Ash wasn't out of his view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Hall [first floor]   Great Hall [first floor] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall [first floor]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7