Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Vote_lcapForgotten Gardens - Page 2 Voting_barForgotten Gardens - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Vote_lcapForgotten Gardens - Page 2 Voting_barForgotten Gardens - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Forgotten Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Torrence brought him out into the garden, setting her bag aside on a bench. "This first one's easy," she said with a simple smile. she stood straight at first, facing him head on and just looking at him calmly. "Alright... Now, whenever you do this type of meditation, Thia Chi, you want to stay like this." She bent her knees slightly and tucked her pelvis up. "I know it looks odd, but just trust me." She giggled a little. Once he stood like that she just started making a motion like she was gathering things just in front of her belly button. She repeated this a few times. "This is to 'find your energy.' When you start feeling like the air is a little denser and harder to pull together, stop. At that point you've found your energy, it could be big or small and isn't always the same size. Once you have it pull it into your belly button, that's the shockra we pull it into. I'll tell you all about those later." She knew she should have started with the shockra's, but she wanted to try to help him calm his nerves a little first. "Okay. this is called the Golden Wash." She bent down and 'scooped' up the air, slowly stood, raising her hands above her head and brought them slowly back down to the floor in front of her, 'scooping' the air once again. "The first time you do it, your hands are in front of you. The second time you go down they should be focused on your sides, and the third time your back. We're scooping up the good, and washing away the bad." She smiled a little, thinking she sounded kind of corny. Once they were finished she just smiled, obviously already feeling better. The meditation was a slow one and took a few minutes. "Any better?" she asked, hoping she'd at least helped make a small difference.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:45 pm

he set his bagdown next to hers, hestoodopposite her, as she talked he tried to take it all in, he mimiced her movements, It felt strange, but probarbly because he felt a bit embarrased.
He began 'finding his energy' it was a strange feeling, he had expected them to be siting cross legged sayin 'ommmm' or something he hadn't expected this.
He kept his breathing steady, as he 'scooped' up the air.
after he fiished he stayed where he was and looked over at her, she looked happier for doing it, even if he didn't feel much different... we calmer at least, he didn't know whether that was what he was meant to feel or not.
"I just feel calmer" he said, "you obviosly feel good though"
he could tell by the smile on her face she was practically beaming.

(dont forget the astronomy tower!! and i messaged you aswell!)
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:30 pm

She smiled brightly at him. "Well, calmer's a good start. And that's why it works for me, I feel calmer and much better." She walked over to him. "I've got one that'll clear your mind," she said more to herself than him. As she said this, Torri pulled out her wand. She pointed it a ways away in the air and drew a rather large Yin Yang. "Alright, now for this, stand whatever way works best for you really and lift one of your hands. Doesn't mater which one." When he complied she straightened his arm out a little, blushing a very light pink as she did. "Alright, we're going to trace it, holding out only two fingers, your index and middle. Trace along one side of the outside, then up -or down depending on which way you're going- the middle, then around the other outside, the middle, the other outside, and so on. It'll put you into a sort of trance should it work right. After a bit you can start going in the other direction and when you actually feel your arm get tired you can switch arms, and stances if you need to. But when I do it I can use the same arm for a long time and don't even realize it's tired. Oh, you have to do it slowly." She smiled brightly again and took her stance, raising her arm. "Just give it a chance and if after a few minutes it's not working for you we can stop." She started right away, and within moments Torri fell into a trance. Her face was blank, void of thoughts and emotions as her arm traveled slowly.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:53 am

He smiled as he listened to her, she was really into her meditation, this one seemed more simple.
he raised his arm like she said, holding out.
whsn she moved his rm he noticed her blush slightly, he wondered why. 'was it just because we touched', he wondered.

He traced the yin yang in the air infront of him, firs one side then down the middle thenthe other, going slowly, his mind began to wander as he stopped having to think about what he was doing, but it didn't wander to dominique, itt wandered to torri, every thought he had somehow led back to her, it was a bizzare feeling and he wasn't sure why it was happening, he ressumed that it was because she was teaching him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Torri had fallen into a trance, her mind as blank as her expression. Her feature softened immensely and her swimming eyes and hair moving of its own accord was the only movement other than her arm coming from her. It was obvious meditation was her thing. After a while she managed to pull herself out of it. She cleared her throat to try to get his attention, but she knew if he was in a trance it wouldn't work and she'd have to wait.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 pm

He had not gone into a tranc, he was just lost in thought as he traced the symbol infront of him, he found it difficult to clear his mind, he could see torri was clearly in a trance, as he traced he watched her, her hair was gently flowing of her own accord, it was mezmerizing, almost like it was caught in an invisible current.
he smiled softly as he continued tracing the shape, he wasn't thinking of anything else appart from her, every time he tried to empty his mind she popped back into it.
he heard her clear her throught, realising she had come out of her trance.
"Your back then?" he said as he stopped tracing the shape in the air, standing in a more casual position now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Torri smiled brightly. 'Yes, I'm back," she said with a slight giggle. "I've got a class soon, so I'm going to have to say goodbye for now. I'll see you... sometime," she finished with a smile. She gave him a small bow and picked up her bag, waiting for him so they could at least leave together.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 am

he smiled while she giggled, she had a cute little giggle, he was a bit disapointed when he discovered she had a class now.
"we'll have to do this again sometime" He said picking up his bag so that he could leave the garden with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Gardens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2