Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Quidditch Pitch Vote_lcapQuidditch Pitch Voting_barQuidditch Pitch Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Quidditch Pitch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:49 pm

Hogwarts has its own Quidditch pitch where Quidditch teams could practice, hold try-outs and play matches against each other. Each year will see a total of six inter-house matches (each house competing for the Quidditch Cup), along with numerous training sessions by each house team. The stands surrounding the pitch are decorated differently for each Quidditch match at Hogwarts. Every second stand would be decorated with the colors of one team, and every other stand with the colors of the opposing team. Spectators would sit in between these stands.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Lianna made her way to the pitch without a broom, for she didn't have one. Her long bright blue hair was down and trailing behind her sightly, its length reaching to her knees when down like this. She always dressed a little odd, wearing a one shoulder form fitting top and a pair of hip hugging ripped jeans. On the arm missing a shoulder of fabric were three straps around her bicep, looking like that were belts almost. Her ears were pierced, her left having three simple rings and her right having two rings and a stud up top. On her head was a nice top hat Lorcan had given her at the Halloween Ball. Her "crown" he'd called it, when he declared her his Gypsy Queen. She worse a pleasant smile, sporting her crown every single day since then, keeping her silent vow to only take it off when necessary. She looked around and, after not seeing Lorcan around, she made her way up the stands. Before she made it to the top she charms her hat to stay on unless pulled off by hand, and then she came out into the open air. There was no breeze, making the cold air a little more enjoyable. Winter was fast approaching, and she wondered why it is she didn't feel too cold yet. Everyone else was in coats by now and Lianna was always the last to start dressing warm.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Lorcan appeared, flying over the stands on his broom, at lightning speeds. He was doing a dive one minute, a climb the next, and then a loop through and back the three hoops. This wasn't for practice, it wasn't for anything really. He was just having fun and waiting for Lianna. Little did he know, though he soon spotted her, Lianna was waiting on him this time. Stupid Lysander keeping him up! When he spotted his Gypsy Queen Lorcan quickly started for her. He abruptly stopped his broom a few feet over her and jumped off, landing in the seat next to her as if he had practiced that--which he had-- a million times. Sliding an arm behind her, he moved to press his lips against hers. "Hello Lia! How are you this chilly day?" He grinned and kissed her cheek and then her neck, nipping her ear slightly before laying his head on her shoulder and looking up at her innocently. The two seemed to like to mess with each other on a daily sort of thing but he didn't mind, it was fun to see who could get the other to say stop. Most of the time it was him though.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Lianna smiled, watching Lorcan for a few moments before he noticed her. She giggled as he landed beside her and kissed him with a wide smile. "Oh I'm just lovely." she told him happily, leaning against him, resting her head on his shoulder as she hugged him loosely. "I've missed you, my king." she told him in teasing tone. She kissed just above his eyebrow, a spot she'd found while playing their little game, completely by accident. "How's your day been, my love?" she asked him lightly. The two had talked after the ball on Halloween and it brought them much closer. Lianna had accepted Lorcan was different under the condition he do the same, of course it had been a joke she had cracked but they had made it a playful deal. Well, Lorcan had made it a playful deal that she'd just giggled at and accepted. She smiled at him from under his hat, always enjoying his company.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Smiling a bit, Lorcan sat back and propped his feet up on the chair. He held her close, forcing her closer, and smiled at her as if the whole world beyond their chairs didn't exist. He had heard that Praxis was dead, the whole school did, and he had been upset about it for a while. Lianna told him that there was something in the future dealing with Praxis that he had to look forward to. Since then she helped him out and now they were back to normal, and better than ever. "My day's been great. Even better now!" he kissed her again and hugged her, pulling her onto his lap. Kissing her neck, he held her tightly. "What are the plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Lianna zoned off into the distance for a moment, still facing him, while she thought about what she was going to do for the rest of the day. Classes were over for the day and she had the rest of it to do whatever she pleased. "Well, that depends on what you have planned, Lorcan darling." she said gently. This of course meant she wanted to spend the time she had left with him. "Where is everyone?" she asked, referring to their friends and his brother.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Lorcan smiled and laid his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes and just listening to her breath. Kissing her neck when she talked to him, he smiled. "Yes yes and all that. You know what I'm doing! I'm spending my day following you around doing whatever you doing, duh." He smiled and sat up a little, shifting her up more on his lap. "And Lysander went off with Rose after class, Dominique disappeared to her secret spot. Iris and Scorpius slipped off somewhere. Dominique is the only one alone!" He laughed slightly before picking up her hands and playing with them slightly. "So what do you want to do queenie?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Lianna giggled at him. She always thought he was cute, but sometimes he was too cute. "Hmm... We can fly?" she offered. She had no idea what to do and, though she didn't like it all too much, she'd gotten a bit better at flying thanks to real lessons with Lorcan. She could hold her own on a broom now and liked to fly around and play with him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Lorcan laughed. "Of course we can fly!" He said as if she were silly just for asking. "Where do you want to fly to? We should go to the moon, that would be gran!" He chuckled and kissed her cheek, snuggling against her slightly as he waited for her answer. It was good having someone other than Lysander and Scorpius to bother now and then. Mainly because he didn't have much time left. He wasn't sure if Lianna knew that, he hadn't told her yet, but she was a seer so he didn't know if he needed to. Eventually he would but they had to wait for the right time.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 am

Lianna wasn't quite sure all of the details of Lorcan's condition, but she didn't care. She was determined to make him enjoy every single day he had left. "Everyone flies to the moon. Let's fly to the sun," she said in a jokingly exasperated voice. As she spoke, she brought her hand across the sky like it was all part of the grand scheme of things. She giggled against him though, signifying she was playing around. "I still need to buy a broom," she said more to herself than him as she stood up slowly. She bent down to kiss him but lingered in front of his lips, teasing him. "Mind if I join you on yours?" she asked in a voice that was barely above a whisper, before she kissed him. Her kiss gave him no time to answer, but she didn't care. She misled into the kiss anyway, and moved on to his neck, kissing here and there as her hair encompassed and hid them both.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:12 am

Her join him? Of course. But he had a surprise for her. "Hey hey now I give I give, its not safe to mess with me while sitting on my lap, it just makes it worse!" He joked. When she moved away he kissed the tip of her nose. "I have a surprise for you anyway so lets share my broom and go up to the Astronomy tower!" He grinned, hopping she'd agree. Hopefully Lysander was still there watching the gift or it would have been stolen and that just wouldn't look good. He tipped her hat back a bit and kissed her lips again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:15 am

Lianna smiled and giggled a little, bouncing in his lap a bit. "A gift? For me?? Really???" She seemed more excited at each extension of her question, but she smirked at him after. "I win again," she said happily, kissing him a second time. "You're so much fun, darling," she told him earnestly, standing up now. She was now anxious and ready.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 am

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes you do but lets go my queen." Stands on his seat and sits on the broom. Helping her on, he lifts off rather awkwardly and then flies toward the astronomy tower, hoping his brother was there. Who else was there he didn't know but Lysander was the main important one. After all, Lysander help Lorcan get this and Lorcan helped Lysander get something. A smirk crossed his face as he thought of that and as they flew he kissed the back of Lianna's neck.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Lianna walked to the pitch, never letting Lorcan have both of his hands. She held tightly onto one the whole way. "I love you," she told him softly, before they mounted their brooms. She pulled gloves and what not that Lorcan had gotten for her and looked up. "It's pretty out," she said with a gentle smile. She loved nature, and the sky was Lianna's favorite thing to look at. She realized that may be a little odd, but she couldn't help it. She liked how it changed so much.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 pm

Lorcan helped her get on her equiptment before he pulled out his own broom and sat on it. Looking up at the sky, he nodded with a grin. "Almost as pretty as you." he winked at her and turned around her to kiss her nose. "Come on..." he took her hands and guided her and her broom up into the air. Once there he started to circle around her. "I love you Lia." he finally whispered once she got steady on the broom. He grinned and ran his fingers against her cheek. "Want to just fly around or practice with me?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Lianna followed him up and steadied herself. She was a little shaky, they hadn't flown in a while, but she was alright after a few second. She let out a cute giggle. "Well I doubt I'll be able to play next year without practicing, soooo.... I choose practice!" she exclaimed happily, giggling like always. Lianna had so much fun with life... just living it was enough for her and she found the smallest things amusing. she couldn't wait to practice with him, but she had a feeling she was going to be kissing the ground by the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:26 pm

Scorpius walked slowly with her all the way to practice, not caring if he was a little late. hell, as far as he knew Lysander wasn't going to be there anyway, and he was Team Captain. "Oh look, Lianna's already here!" Scorpius sad, pointing up into the stands where a strange colored long hair girl sat. "What's she done to her hair?" he said with twisted face, but he chuckled and shook it from his head. He didn't care anyway. Before he let her go, he pulled her against him again and kissed her deeply. He hoped everyone was jealous because he, Scorpius Draco Malfoy, was engaged to the most beautiful girl in the entire world. At least, according to him anyway.

He finally let her go and watched her for a few moments before going to the locker room, where he found Lorcan. "I doubt the Cap's gonna be here," he told his friend as he dressed for practice. "I think he's um... busy," he said with a smirk as he quirked his brows at the sound of it.

Lianna sat up in the stands, running her fingers through her now orange with blue polkadots hair. She smiled when she saw Iris. "Morning!" she said in a sing song way, looking out over the field dreamily. "How's your morning been so far?" she asked with a bright smile. How they had beaten the couple out here could have been a mystery but she just smiled and watched out onto the field, waiting for the boys to fly about.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:33 pm

"Oh, wow...I didn't notice that this morning! Lorcan must have gotten to her." Iris giggled before giving him a deep, long kiss. When they pulled away, she ran off to the stands and move to where Lianna was sitting. "Morning!" She said in a sweet, heart breaking way. Iris might have been in her disguise but that didn't hide her voice. "My morning has been interesting, how has yours been?" she asked softly, smiling as she took a seat next to Lianna. She too waited for Scorpius and the moment she saw him she waves and smiled her fingers twirling the engagement ring on her finger. "So what happened to your hair?" she asked, turning to Lianna again.

Lorcan laughed as he put on the last of his uniform. "Nah, Lysander will be here. He might not fly, but he'll at least stop by to tell us what we're doing wrong." he laughed cracked his shoulder. "How the bloody hell do you sleep on that couch mate? Ugh my shoulder is killing me." He laughed a bit and rubbed his shoulder again before cracking his neck. Some of the other members came in and suited up before they all left and one by one got into the sky. Lorcan pushed off the ground, wincing at the pain in his legs, and frowned when he realized he was the only beater with Lysander gone. "Fun..." He laughed and flew over to the girls, giving Lianna a hug and a kiss. "Next year you'll be out here with us." he smiled and then floated back to his spot
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:55 pm

Scorpius laughed. He was probably right, Lysander might just show up in his undergarments to tell them what they were doing wrong and how he wanted it fixed, then go back to his bed. With his Rose in it. Scorpius smirked. He loved thinking about how things had come to this, it honestly made him smile more than anything. He followed Lorcan and the others out, pushing off with ease. He followed Lorcan to the ladies, kissing Iris then flying off.

"Oh, yes, he changed it last night," she told Iris dreamily. She accepted the kiss and smiled excitedly. "You bet!" she told him. "Now go, practice," she said with a gentle smile. She watched him fly about for a while before she spoke again. "Congratulations," she said again, nodding to the ring. "It's always good to be happy." Slowly her eyes glazed over and she fell into a trance like state, not hearing Iris after a while, or anything else. She didn't even seem to notice Lorcan or the other players.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Lorcan let the balls out and he flew around, trying to beat those damn bludgers away from the others. He nearly got hit in the leg by one, the mere thought of which had him aching in pain. He wasn't at the top of his game, that was for sure, because Scorpius almost got hurt. He kept trying though until he heard a voice that made him smirk.

"Fly with your weight not your head, you block head!" Lysander said as he flew over the stands. He pulled out his club from his pocket, and hit one of the balls so hard it went flying threw the goal hoop. He left his close as he was, not caring about changing at the moment. "What are you all staring at? Get back to practice! Or do you all want to be pummeled by Gryffindor?" Everyone hurried back to work as Lysander got in place.

Iris talked with Lianna for a moment or two until she noticed the girl had Zoned off. "Lianna...Lianna?" she waved her hand in front of the girl's face and frowned. When Rose appeared she waved her over and talked to her about Lianna, asking her if she knew what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Rose flew right beside Lysander all the way to the pitch. They broke over the stands and she landed gently. She hurried over to Iris, but after a look at Lianna an a wave in front of the girl's face as well she just sat down on the other side of Iris. "She's seeing something. Lianna's a seer." she said casually. She looked out, watching Lysander as she talked with a very light pink tinging her cheeks. "Just be ready for her to spout something off, it happens sometimes," she warned her friend.

"Whoa!" Scorpius cried, barely dodging a bludger. They both came at him at once as he was only inches from the snitch, and Lorcan was able to get one but not the other. "Where's your skill today, mate?" he said low, nudging Lorcan a little, but he went back to practicing. He heard Lysander and smiled a broad smile, smirking at him as he flew by. "Look who finally made it?" he teased but the snitch flew in front of his face and his attention was stolen instantly. he took off after it before Lysander could say anything back to him.

Lianna remained sitting perfecty still, barely breathing for quite some time. Finally, after some time she looked in their direction. "They will come. The school will stand but many will fall." It was all she said before she looked straight ahead and blinked a few times. She smiled as if she'd seen nothing.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:23 pm

Lysander acted like he was going to hit a bludger his way. Instead, he hits it in the other direction and flies over to his brother. The two talk in hushed tones, only moving when they have to hit the bludger. Nodding a bit, Lysander sighs and starts taking over for Lorcan. Its getting close to the time when he can finally give Lorcan the medicine. He hopes his brother can hang on a little longer and understand why it's taking so long.

Lorcan ignores the pain in his legs and tries to do what his brother said, move with his weight instead of trying to control it with his mind. After a few minutes of practice he gets better at it and starts to fly around like he use to. He starts actually getting in the game and he and Lysander start their normal battle of who can knock the other out of the sky first. Usually its a tie, one way or another.

Iris furrows her brow. She knows better, now that she knows Lianna is a seer, than to ask questions. She wont get any answers now that she's back to normal. Sitting back down and looking at the boys, she sighs softly before she looks around for Scorpius. Without turning to her, she asks Rose a question out of the blue. "What happened to Dominique when she and Scorpius ended badly?" She knew about what had happened to Scorpius but she guessed Rose would be close enough to the girl to know what she felt.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:54 pm

Scorpius went about chasing the snitch. He almost had it when it took a sudden dive. Down he went, never losing sight of it, but as it cut to the right he almost hit the ground, pulling up at the last second and laying on his broom flat to avoid scraping it. The snitch flew so low he could have bowed his head and hit the ground below, but he went up at the snitch did, weaved between the goal posts and followed it up and out of sight. He almost got his by a bludger, but ducked his head just in time.

Rose cleared her throat a little. "Are you sure you want to know about that?" she asked a little wearily. She knew she shouldn't tell Iris, but at their age secrets were so hard to keep. She sighed. "I can't tell you all of it. But basically Dominique's 'friends' at the time," she put air quotes around the word friends and kept her eyes on Lysander, "convinced her that she had to sleep with Scorpius to keep him. I guess they told her that he wouldn't stay with someone if they didn't have sex with him by a certain point... like a trial period. So they endd up breaking up." She wasn't about to tell Iris Dominique had tried to sleep with him, thinking she had to earn his love... no, she left that out because in all the years she knew Scorpius, she could never see him acting that way.

Lianna 'Whoop'ed and cheered for all of her friends, but Lorcan the most, as she sat watching them practice happily. She was not listening to their conversation, she felt one should be invited into a conversation before taking part. She gave Lorcan an almost secret smile as he flew by, thought it was no secret at all.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 4:48 am

Iris nodded, knowing all this. When Rose didn't continue she sighed and leaned forward. "Scorpius already told me the jist of this. I want to know what happened to her." she leaned back, giving Rose a pleading look. All Iris could remember of that summer was Dominique saying she had accepted her mother's arranged marriage. Other than that...well Dominique seemed broken. "I want to know the after effects I guess...you know...what happened to her afterwards." She looked out at the field again, her eyes following Scorpius the best they could. When he came close she waved and smiled brightly at him.

Lorcan hit a bludger at his brother with such force it was powerful enough to nearly hit the stands opposite the girls. He looked back, grinning, and smiled brightly at Lianna. He was about to do something else when he was nearly knocked over by a bludger. He twirled so he was upside down on his broom. "Ack!" he twirled back in the right position and called to Scorpius, who nearly got hit, "Sorry!"

Lysander didn't look at the girls at all. Sure he loved Rose, but he knew they couldn't get distracted. "Get your head out of your shorts! Stop getting distracted before I really knock you off your broom." He flew over to his brother and tapped him in the head with his club before he wacked another bludger out of the sky. "Alright guys, come on we all know how Gryffindor plays and with Dominique on the team we've got to watch out, that girl is like a vulture in the sky. If one of us is weak she's going to aim at them and take us out one by one. We have to get our formate tight so she doesn't have the chance!" A few of the others all nodded and saluted playfully before they fell into place.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:47 pm

"She stopped hanging around all of her friends, and she hated Scorpius for a long time. I'm surprised she's as decent around him as she is now. She believed for a long time that her friends were right and that she wasn't good enough." Rose sighed. She didn't want to talk about Dominique... it was her cousin for Merlin's sake. "Look, Dominique went around believing she wasn't good enough, or good looking enough, for anyone. She stopped eating, Victoire had to get her eating again... She cried constantly, between me, Victoire and the twins we all kept her alright enough, but she was a mess." She sighed again, looking out over the field. "She claimed she would never love again and all that... She was beyond hurt, and I'm also surprised she's with Eric now. He must be Mister Wonderful for Dominique to be dating again..."

Scorpius gave him a forgiving look, but didn't give up his chase. He reached out for the snitch, which suddenly stopped flying, and cursed aloud. He doubled back in time to see it circle around Lysander's head before floating down to where everyone was flying about. He grinned. Scorpius loved weaving in and out of the other players. He dove for it and weaved, dodged the quaffle, and managed to stay out of everyone's way. He was very good at seeing where everyone was headed and stay well out of there way. He did almost clip a second year chaser, but he dropped under him and continued on his way.

Lianna smiled at him, but covered her mouth and chuckled when he was clonked on the head with Lysander's bat. She turned to the girls. "Think they'll beat Gryffindor?" she asked casually, still not listening in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quidditch Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quidditch Pitch   Quidditch Pitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quidditch Pitch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next