Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 8 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Vote_lcapForbidden Forest - Page 8 Voting_barForbidden Forest - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Forbidden Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:16 pm

[center]He should have expected she'd argue with him once her lips were free, rather than letting it go. he just chuckled and held her. "Alright, whatever you say,' he said finally. He wasn't out to argue or have the last word. He had moved past that in the last few months, especially with her mood swings as drastic as they could be. he just enjoyed time with her when she was happy, and spent the rest of the time trying to make her happy. "Nyssa should be here sometimes soon," he said, glancing down at his watch./center]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:25 pm

Praxis smiled and giggled slightly when he agreed. She snuggled his chest and closed her eyes as she relaxed in his arms. When he mentioned Nyssa her smile brightened. "Oh yes she should!" Instead of breaking contact, Praxis just turned in his arms and looked around the forest clearing. It was so pretty here. She loved it outside so much! Within no time the loud screeching of Nyssa in the distance came and the bird appeared moments later, landing in front of them and nuzzling each. Praxis gave the bird a hug and kissed her bony beak.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Andrew lay a hand on Nyssa's beak. "And how are they?" he asked, expecting news of the children. He held onto Praxis the whole time, not willing to let her get away just yet, though he was quiet while she spoke to the creature. He lay his chin in the nook of her neck, kissing it every now and then cutely.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:14 pm

Praxis smiled and cuddled back against him every time Andrew kissed her neck. When she was done talking to Nyssa she glanced over her shoulder and kissed his nose with a giggle. "Dreama has made friends with some of the odd animals flying about in the forest and seems to be acting rather like a monkey." She chuckled as she closed her eyes and leaned back on him. "Cyprus is busy as ever training Cerberus and watching his sister. The two seem to be working rather hard. And both miss us terribly but apparently Lyric is keeping them entertained." She went on about the children for a few more minutes, or ten more however long it was, before at last she just yawned and smiled. She was glad to hear they were alright.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:07 pm

\Andrew chuckled about Dreama. "A monkey..." He repeated, chuckling again and shaking his head. He couldn't help grinning, knowing Cyprus had taken him so seriously with Cerberus' training. "Sometime before we go back to them we're going to have to get them all something good," he said to her. He smiled a little, he wanted to buy them something big, but he'd settle for something small as long as it was worthy of them.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Praxis smiled and thought about it for a moment. "We don't have to buy anything...but we can make them something. Before we bring them home we should make that lake we talked about." This was one of the only times Praxis willingly brought up the fact that anything had happened or been spoke of while they were at the Higgins Manor. "I'm sure they'd love that and without a doubt magical creatures would be drawn to it and the magical essences around it." She smiled brightly and kissed his jaw cutely. "Unless you had something else in mind, of course~"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:20 pm

"No, I had nothing... just the thought," he said honestly, smiling down at her. "We'll make them the lake. That sounds perfect. And it'll be a good hiding place if anything happens. For them, you, and Helios most likely." Just like Andrew to be thinking abut protection from attacks. How could he not!? they'd already gone through a lot of this and she was only four months along! Merlin's Beard, should they go through much else Andrew just may make them all stay in the lake for good!
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Praxis chuckled a bit and smiled. "Alright, I can't wait." Smiling happily, she kissed him without a moments delay. "Yes, and for you." Smiling, she cuddled to him as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. She figured he'd remember she could give him breath under the water. A soft yawn came from her parted lips as she cuddled to him tiredly. She didn't feel like thinking about the attacks, it would just ruin her mood, and she wanted to be happy and comfy when she went to sleep tonight so she didn't have those horrid dreams again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:36 pm

He chuckled. Of course Andrew wouldn't hide with her, he'd most likely fight. But right now that wasn't where his mind was at... He had been thinking a lot about the attack from his mother and things were starting to confuse him more and more... mostly things about himself. How could he be half vampire and still have all of the powers, abilities, and utter frozenness of a full vamp? He pushed the thought aside for now though, he'd wait until he was awake at night while his love slept for those types of thoughts. For now he just smiled down at her. "You're beautiful. Helios gives you an extra glow to go with what you already had," he pointed out, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:46 pm

Praxis chuckled softly and tilted her head up only to be taken into his kiss. A soft smile crossed her lips as she moved one of her arms up to the side of the face. She pulled him deeper into the kiss and stood on the tips of her toes just to add to it. When she pulled back she was smiling as brightly as ever. Her hand went to her stomach and she looked down after a second. She really couldn't wait until her little baby was there with she and Andrew. Her arm curved around her stomach as if she were cradling her own child as she leaned into Andrew and yawned softly again. As she relaxed into her, quite soon, to be husband a thought popped into her head. It had been popping in and out of her head for a while now and every once and a while she'd ask him it just to make sure his answer was the same. It was just like her mood swings, it came and went at random and unpredictable times. "Andrew," she whispered into his chest, "are you okay with having a family with me...? This isn't ruining things for you...is it?" She glanced up at him with a slight pout on her face as she waited his answer as if she had never asked before.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Andrew sighed, but he still smiled. "Yes, love. If I didn't want a family with you I would have left you by now. I'm going nowhere, unless it's to fetch something for you, protect you, or carry out a task for our mistress. Other than that, you're stuck with me for the rest of time. And once you have Helios I'll prove that to you." Of curse, Andrew felt the baby and marriage was enough proof, but hell he had to claim her anyway to keep others grimy fangs off her. So, if that's what it would take to prove it to her, she was in luck. "Come on, love, you should get some rest. Inside or outside tonight?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Praxis smiled by the time he finished his little speech. Normally she would have already had her proof but her mood swings were making everything difficult. Funny thing was, she was barely having mood swings so far. "Okay," she said happily as she nuzzled Andrew happily. "Wherever you're going to be!" She said cutely as she hugged him tighter before chuckling. "Wherever you want to go love, either is fine with me." She yawned again and closed her eyes as she used his chest as a standing pillow.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:03 pm

Andrew just lifted her easily and climbed up onto Nyssa's back. He lay out gently and lay her beside him. "We'll sleep right here for the night. Nyssa can go home in the morning. But here's the deal, I want you to sing, or hum... something. I like it when you're happy and when you're happy and signing I like it even more." He smiled, figuring he probably sounded stupid but he didn't care. While he laid there, his hands went about playing with her hair... as they always had.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:06 pm

Praxis hated being lifted up still but she always took it as an opportunity to nuzzle her soon, yet not soon enough, husband. And in all reality, if she was in the right mood, she didn't care if others were around. As he laid her down she yawned again and arched her back as she stretched. She turned toward him as he spoke and laughed softly. "Deal." She moved closer to him so she could feel his chill coming off of his body and he could feel her warmth. After a few moments she started to hum, her eyes closed and a hand on her stomach as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:26 pm

andrew closed his eyes and held her tightly. Even as he was lulled into a wonderful, dreamless (thank Merlin) sleep, he still played with her hair lightly. Andrew nuzzled her a bit, A hand traveling to her stomach throughout the night. His palm rested right over Helios, protectivley watching out for both his love and their yet to be born son.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 am

By the time he was nuzzling her Praxis was lulling herself to sleep. She curled into him during the night and her fingers ended up slipping between Andrew's so both were nearly holding hands while keeping their palms on her stomach. A small little quiver came through the night from her stomach as if Helios was putting his hand on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:36 pm

[center]Andrew woke when the sun did. As soon as the stupid thing peeked up he woke with squinting eyes. Sure, the sun pained him, quite a bit actually. But Andrew had many many years of practice with being out in the sun. His whole body in the sun? Now that could be dangerous... but just parts of him being burned slightly didn't bother him as much anymore. Still, he didn't like it. He hated how he was a half vampire with full vampire strengths and weaknesses. He pulled his trench coat over him a bit more. When it was about time for breakfast he shook Praxis gently. "Come on love, breakfast and then you've got a full two days of shopping ahead of you." He smiled sweetly, his icy lips kissing her blazing ones.[/center[
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:27 am

Praxis was asleep for a long while. She slept until well into the day hose when at last Andrew tried to wake her. She yawned softly and cuddled closer as she shook her head only to groan. "Ugh...shopping...why did you let Rose talk me into this?" She laughed softly, obviously in a good mood still, and curled toward him, and straight into his kiss. When it was over she shivered a she stretched. "Mmm....what are you doing while I'm gone today?" he asked as she got up and pet Nyssa lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

"I'm going to write Micajah and Valhalla. If you already invited them to the wedding, we may as well get them to the baby shower too." he grinned a little, he wasn't sure if Praxis had told them she was expecting.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Praxis chuckled a bit and nodded as they walked. "Alright, you do that! And tell your Brother to behave!" She gave him a serious look as they walked. "Well, I told Bastion so I'm guessing Valhalla knows by now. I doubt Lazarus does...oh and Leilah and Aaron are coming back for both the Baby shower and the wedding." She smiled brightly yet again as she snuggled over to him and slipped her arm through his as they began walking toward the castle. She liked their current topic, so long as shopping wasn't brought up again, just yet at least.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:24 pm

As they neared the castle Andrew chuckled a little. "I'm glad you're more accepting of friends than you used to be," he said giving her a slight smile. "I will tell him to behave and if he doesn't, I'll kill him myself." He gave her a promising look. Yes, he considered the man family by blood... sort of, but Praxis was his family by love and that was the most important bond in the world to him. Especially now. He walked into the castle with her, his arm around her lovingly, possessively almost but not quite, and they went straight to his table. "Eat up, you'll need your energy," he said with a slight teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Praxis chuckled a bit and shook her head. It wasn't that she was more accepting, she was just dealing with the idiots she could tolerate a little longer now. As they walked she giggled slightly. "I'll hold you to it! That can be our entertainment." She said softly as they continued. When they went into the castle and to the table she made sure to snap her fingers when no one was looking so both of them had fresh clothes on, a spell Dezzi had taught her while the Dark Lord was bedridden. She snuggled to him a bit and was happy at his possessive attitude. It always made her happy and feel safe. "Yeah yeah," she teased as she started eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forbidden Forest   Forbidden Forest - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Forest
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8