Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Deatheater Application Vote_lcapDeatheater Application Voting_barDeatheater Application Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Deatheater Application Vote_lcapDeatheater Application Voting_barDeatheater Application Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Deatheater Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Deatheater Application Empty
PostSubject: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 pm

So you want to be a Deatheater huh? Alright, lets see what you got. Go get your character profile and post it here. If the Dark Lord looks it over and thinks you would fit in the group then your in, if not then maybe that character just doesn't have the right stuff.

Form:
Name
Race if not pure blood witch/wizard
House
Wand
Pet [name&species]
History/background
Personality
Picture of character [Not huge, please]
Picture of pet [Not huge, please]
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:26 pm

•Name - Bastion LeBlanc

•Age - 17

•School Year - 6th

House - Slytherin

•Birthday - March 11th

•Era - New Era

•Race - Human

•Wand - 14 inch, reed, dragon heartstring

•Pet - A cat (shadow, named after its tendancy to follow him round)
Photobucket

•Sexual Orientation - Straight

•Relationship Status - Single

•Personality - Bastion looks out for number one, He can be caring, but would never put any friends before himself, he would go out of the way to protect a girl he loved. He is smart, naturally gifted with potions, he is sly and can be extremally devious a times, he understands how to play people off against each other.

•History/Background - bastion LeBlanc, son of Fedelius LeBlanc & Roventula LeStrange (Rodolphus lestrange's cousin), Fidelious brought him up alone, Roventula his mother died in the battles surrounding the fall of voldemort and was a death eater. He grew up and learned to fend for himsef. his father taught him about the old days, the days of war, the reign of the dark lord, and the Potters that he hated so much. bastion learned but did not share his fathers hatred of the ones who defeated the dark lord. But he did grow up with the stereotype that wizards who are not pure blood are inferiour. because of this he views himself as superiour. He grew up in a manor hpuse in the english countreyside, he knows many of the other pureblood families and because of his pureblood status he naturally has many relatives but he doesn't know of many of them.
Bastion is actively seeking to become a death eater, not because of any beliefs he holds deep within him, but because he believes that the new dark lord is more powerful than the last, and if a war broke out that the new dark lord would win, and more than anything Bastion likes to be on the winning side.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

A figure appears in the shadows, glancing over the newest applicant. They shine as they look up into the young male's face. "Tell me why you should be allowed as a member of this world, this group. How are you, pitiful male like you, worthy of being a Death Eater?" The voice is genderless just as the eyes are and it seems nearly impossible to know who it could be that speaks to the young man.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:37 pm

Bastion looked at the genderless figure, and the genderless eyes that seemed to bore down inside him.
"I come to you o' dark lord as I wish to bring retribution to those who are not worthy of living in this world, those who are not worthy of living in a world controlled by you, Dark lord"
He paused fixing his eyes on the ones that stared up at him, he had determination in his eyes, the eyes of someone not broken easily, the eyes of someone willing to do whatever it takes.
"I have the ability to be an asset to you, and wish for you to utilize me in any way you see fit"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

"What do you offer to the Dark Lord? If you can not tell what you have then you are but a pitiful maggot not worthy to be spit upon by the dark lord let alone welcomed to the most powerful legion of wizards in this known world." The voice was dangerous and painfully cruel.
Back to top Go down
epsilon18b

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 pm

"I offer my complete and total obedience, i offer you my ability to fight, i offer my unique potion making abilities, and if nothing else i offer up my life as another to stand between you and your enemies"

he held the dark lords gaze, he could hear in its voice that it would kill him in an instant if he gave it an excuse to.

Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 pm

"we will see your worth. Seek out the griffin werewolf. He shall be your guide forward. If you should pass perhaps the Dark Lord shall look upon you as a well crafted sheild. If not, then you are another pitiful beast who has no worth." With that the eyes and voice disappeared, leaving Bastion in a void.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deatheater Application   Deatheater Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deatheater Application
Page 1 of 1