Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Forgotten Gardens Vote_lcapForgotten Gardens Voting_barForgotten Gardens Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Forgotten Gardens Vote_lcapForgotten Gardens Voting_barForgotten Gardens Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Forgotten Gardens

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Forgotten Gardens Enchanted-garden-2003-13
Here are the gardens hidden in the forgotten areas of the Castle. It is said that one day during the first war against the Dark Lord, he who shall not be named, a giant came to attack Hogwarts and destroyed part of the castle when the famed Dumbledore appeared to save the children. All the plants are said to be from the seeds stuck in the pours of the giant when he attacked.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:13 am

Ash pushed through the doors that locked the students from the garden. When he go through, for the door was not only metal but beyond it was a powerful boundary that one had to have the strength and will to walk through, Ash was a little out of breath. Why he continued coming here even when it was guarded this way he didn't know but something kept calling him there. Then he thought about that veela. Growling, dark sound in the back of his throat that made him slam his fist into a statue and shatter it--the same statue he shattered every time he thought of the girl but the vile thing kept fixing itself--and finally he began walking the same path as always. He was beginning to believe he was gaining an OCD with this bloody walk but he didn't take it often. For some reason, however, every time he took this walk that damn girl showed up. He was beginning to think Hrukjan was the one calling the girl to him but he wasn't sure. Why his beast would do that he didn't even understand.

Finding himself in his spot, hidden in the back by a rushing brook, he gathered a flower from a bush along his way. Twisting it's stem in his fingers, he sat on the dry ground where the flowers and grassed died to wait. Hrukjan sounded just outside the wall before moving through a crack in the stones. Appearing beside him the shaman wolf pressed her head against his shoulder before curling beside him, her paws across his lap and her head eventually laying as well and leaning against his chest. His coarse hand ran through her fur before it finally rested on her back. Thinking, as he did whenever he came there, Ash tilted his head back and let his black locks hide his face as he thought about many things. The Dark Lord was one, the other was the fact that the annoying bird was back and yet she hadn't been seen yet. Come to think of it the blood drinker had been missing for a while too. Ash smirked. I bet they got it on. Hah! Maybe I can go back to pissing her off. Laughing to himself, Ash lost himself in his thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Victoire was sitting in her common room when she heard something in the back of her head, something drawing her to the gardens. She wasn't going to answer it, but the voice in her head said he was the only one who could aid her. Victoire furrowed her brows at the voice for a second, mentally scolding it to stay out of her personal thoughts. She sighed however, and made her way to the call. Victoire figured she had to, for the voice would bug her until she agreed. Always did. She walked slowly, not in too much a rush to see him again. She rather enjoyed seeing him of course, the man she only knew here. He never spoke to her in public, not once since they'd met at the ball months ago. She'd seen him a few times in other secluded areas and he'd spoken to her, but briefly. He was always brief with her, as if he hated her... and yet, he seemed to show up everywhere she was. She felt oddly like he wasn't going to harm her, though she still feared he would. She hated being a Veela and he seemed to be the only person who did not dote upon her for it. She hadn't thought about Teddy in a month or more, and it was because she was always curious about this boy, Ash. The only reason she even knew his name was thanks to their other fellow Gryffindor's. If not for them, she would still be unsure.

Victoire made it to the place they had met that night, but she did not see Ash right away. She heard that voice again though, the shaman spirit calling her over, and she slowly made her way a little closer. She stopped at the bush she had pulled a flower to match her dress from before, but there were no open flowers of that color. She sighed a little and went to the bench to sit for a moment. However, instead of sitting, she laid down on the stone bench, her blonde hair falling on either side of it. It made her look almost ethereal as she placed her hands neatly on her stomach and looked up at the sky. Her bell faded bottom jeans poofed out a little at the bottom and hung over her school shoes and one knee bent up to the sky. She wore a peach colored top, transparent, but underneath was a white tank top. It seemed to flow nicely, swimming in the breeze gracefully as she closed her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Ash could smell her as soon as she entered the area. He growled loudly, punching the wall again and ignoring the stones sprinkling down. "Why do you have to do this every time Hrukjan?" He growled again before hitting his head against the wall. The stone cracked alittle, like it did every time he did that, before he started to fumble with the gage in his ear, getting the stones and dust out of the loop. Twisting the stem of the flower in his hand, Ash sighed and closed his eyes. Flicking the flower away, not realizing that it landed on Victoire, Ash forced himself up. Stuffing his hands in his pockets as he started to walk again, Ash wondered if he should stop coming to the garden all together. Seeing the veela was getting troublesome. Then again he knew that the only place he was safe from Hrukjan calling the girl about was with the Dark Lord or in their own den. Bloody wolf, getting a liking for the girl. He broke a statue again and it quickly repaired itself, infuriating him and making him attack it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Victoire felt something small land just on her chest and she opened her eyes and looked down. She sat up as she held her hand out to catch a flower, the very same colored flower she'd plucked on Halloween. She was a little startled, and she looked around. She saw Ash's back as he walked away, but she didn't move. It didn't seem he wanted her around at all today and she didn't want to be a bother. In her head she asked a question though, Why do you keep bringing me around if he doesn't want me here... she asked the large mammal as it came near. However, she smiled softly at her, laying the flower on the bench carefully before extending her arms to the great creature. She pet behind her ears, under her chin and atop her head. "You're a good friend," she said aloud to the animal. She smiled, giving her some more attention, though she wondered if she should just leave and stop coming here. She didn't want him to be upset and she didn't want to invade his space...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Because it doesn't matter what he wants. He doesn't know. The wolf said in her mind. Ash, on the other hand, continued to break that statue until his fists were bleeding. He didn't even notice her walk past him to the wolf, nor did he hear her. It wasn't until he let out a loud howl into the night that he stopped. The last blow he sent was his fist into the wall which just made the blood spill faster. After that, his back moving with his heavy gulps for air, he sunk to the ground and sighed slightly. "Why do you listen to her veela...why do you continue to come when she asks for you?" He turned on her suddenly then and reached down, grabbing her, his nails cutting into her arms slightly. "Why the bloody hell do you continue to come here?!" He ignored Hrukjan's growl and looked at Victoire's black boiling eyes full of turmoil and inner strife.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 pm

Victoire, feeling threatened, felt her body twitching to change. She fought it though, doing her best to be unafraid. He knew he frightened her, but she knew he'd feed on it if she let him see it too much. "Because I like her," she told him simply, her tone honest and neutral, as much as she could help anyway. She then glared at him a little. "And don't call me Veela. You know I hate that," She didn't try to pull away from him any more than once, but his nails digging in made her stop. "I've done nothing to you, let me go." she told him. She'd been bold with him from the beginning, but not hateful. She waited to see if he'd let her go for a moment. "I can help," she said, nodding her head down at his now very bloody hand. Victoire was a strange girl, flocking to fearful situations without even meaning to. She was oddly kind to him for the way he treated her, and she knew it. But whether or not she enjoyed every encounter they had, she kept coming back for more than just the wolf. She only hoped the wolf was the only one to realize it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:49 pm

"I don't want your bloody help!" He growled and pushed her away. Even though he was being cruel he threw her toward the wolf so she wouldn't get to hurt. He couldn't help it, Hrukjan was working her magic on him as well. At least thats what he wanted to believe. He started to growl again, his back curling forward as his bloody hand started to pull at his hair. "Don't you get it?! Your the problem! Why the hell would you come near me. I could snap you in half!" He started to pace around, blocking her from escaping and knowing that if she started to run his hunt would begin. It was close to the full moon, hell the moon could have been tonight for all he knew because he was an idiot and didn't pay attention. He needed to go to Desdemona either way though. This was just to much. The muscles on his body bulged, the veins pulsing against his skin. All the tattoos on his body shimmered and he decided that even if the full moon wasn't tonight he was close enough to changing anyway. If the girl knew what he was that wasn't clear to him, but it wasn't hard to figure out if someone pieced all the clues together.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Victoire indeed had a strong feeling he was a werewolf, but that's not why she came. When she was tossed, she gasped a little but she didn't get up and try to run. She stayed against the wolf, feeling a little safer there. "I know you could," she said softly, not looking at him, but at the flower she'd lifted before he grabbed her. She was looking down at it, twirling it a little in her hand. "I come here because I like it here." she said after a moment, unsure what else to say to him. She was afraid, it would be a lie to say she wasn't, but Victoire somehow fed on that fear inside her. It fueled her in a way nothing else ever had, though she wasn't sure if she was being smart or stupid by ignoring it. "If I bother you that much, I can go." She wasn't mean or harsh when she spoke, the same kindness in her voice almost always. Her body had stopped twitching when he let her go, but she didn't like the thought of it and she hoped it wouldn't happen. She made no motion to get up and go yet though, still leaning against the wolf and just waiting. She wasn't sure she'd mnind dieing, if that was what he chose to do. She looked up at him slowly after a few minutes of silence, wondering why he hadn't sent her off yet or attacked her even. "What would you have me do?" she asked him quietly, not afraid, and not anxious for an answer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Her question made him freeze in his tracks. Looking back at her from over his shoulder, Ash growled something that could rival Hrukjan's. Stalking her, moving around like he was going to grab her and tear her apart, he loomed over her. "What would I do?" He crouched down so his face was inches from hers and his warm breath was hissing against her cheeks. "what. Would. I do? I'll tell you!" He grabbed her, pulling her forward and making her body slide under his own as he hovered over her. The wolf laid and watched, knowing no eminent danger would come from this. "I'll rip you apart, I'll bath in your blood and love it. He hissed in her ear before his nails started to dig into her shoulders again as if to point how his fact. Blood pooled under his claws and he shook her slightly. "Your a fool! But fine, stay here, I'll leave you to your peace" He moved in so these last words were said so close to her lips that one would think they were kissing passionately. Instead he jumped up and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:43 pm

She stayed where she was until he moved her again, which sent her into a little heavier breathing. She could feel his hot breath but she didn't move a muscle, her eyes on his. As he spoke to her ear, she shivered under him, a thrill overtaking her mind and body. When he moved away from her, her breathing was heavy and she just stayed where she was for a second before she sat up and turned her head to his retreating figure. Her hand went to her bloody shoulder, the same arm he'd gripped moments before. She was bleeding alright, though she didn't seem to worried. "I'm not the only fool here," she said boldly as she stood up. She moved to the bench and reached up, ripping her sleeve off. She did the same on the other side so it would not look suspicious. She had to do this more than once, cover up a mark he'd left on her and lie about where she'd been. She was getting quite good at it, and oddly enough she didn't mind it at all. She pulled a cloth out of her pocket, having learned to start preparing for this, and then her wand. "Aquamente" she said, point at the cloth. Water fell out of her wand in a steady stread, and she doused the cloth. She rang it out and began to wash herself up, wincing a little at the pain. Whether he'd gone or was still there she hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:37 pm

"Really?" He called back, still walking off. "I'm not the one that comes here after seeing the person who constantly attacks me is already there. Don't worry, Veela. I wont be back again." And with that he found a place where the wall was crumbling low and he could jump over. It was still near a twenty foot jump. Hrukjan, on the other hand, stayed this time. Do you want me to stop calling you.The wolf's thoughts were like a question but she thought in a way that she didn't ask. Pushing herself up and running her tongue over the wounds, the wolf healed her. This was something she didn't do often but the healing was done and she lost the scars from his old attacks as well. The wolf was starting to think she was a masochist.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm

Victoire didn't even look in his direction, she just sighed. He acted his age sometimes, that was for sure. She gave the wolf a grateful smile, and reached into her shoulder bag, which had remained on her the whole time. She brought it with her often, and out of it she pulled a large steak, wrapped in foil and in a bag. She opened the bag and pulled out the slice of meat. "This one's fresh," she said gently, aloud. She did not give the wolf an answer, nor would she look her in the eye. However, when she stood to leave, pulling her sleeves into her bag, she spoke to her a little. I must go, there's something I have to tend to, and with that she left as quickly as she could walk without it looking as if she had a reason to hurry. She moved briskly, elegantly carrying herself in long strides as she made her way to the castle, to her dorm. She was about at the doors when she had an idea. She changed her course and headed for Hogsmeade, though the sky was beginning to darken for a storm.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:06 pm

Ash had stayed on the other side of the wall for a while until he left, just as she spoke again, heading for the Shrieking Shack. He wasn't going to bother with the vampire and the other bird, he doubted the Dark Lord's lair was going to smell of anything but their mingled scents and he didn't want to know why. God those two would probably sicken him to the point he'd want to carve out his nerves. He made a howling sound once in the shack, telling Hrukjan where he was. Thank you. It's not as good as fresh hunt but it will do until tomorrow. Go then girl, and perhaps we wont see each again. With that the wolf started to roam away also, slipping through the wall and heading for the shack and her master.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

Eric strode through the Garden, which was opened for Valentines Day, plucking a flower here and there as his mind wandered far off. He glanced around from time to time, plucking a rose here, a tiger lily there, a night flower there, and placing them carefully into a bouquet. He also grabbed a few long, green reeds of grass to make it artistic and natural as he thought wonderful things to himself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Dominique was sitting on a bench in the hall when she glanced up and saw all the blushing, flirting fools. Narrowing her eyes, she got up, put her book away, and began to walk back to the tower. As she did so, she passed the open door that lead to the Garden. She didn't, however notice Eric since he was behind the flowers when she glanced in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:12 pm

She may not have seen him, but Eric noticed Dominique. He ducked behind flowers, picking a few and adding them to the bouquet. Then he emerged from the garden and spoke gently. "Well Happy valentines Day, Dominique Weasley," he said with a majestic air about him. When she turned to face him he was brandishing her gift or flowers and things, which he'd pointed his wand ad and strung them together in a vase and filled it on his way out of the garden. He bowed slightly and smiled at her. 'How's the day treating you?" he asked in a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:20 pm

When she heard his voice Dominique quickly spun on her heals and looked at him with a smile. "Eric!" She cried and walked up to him. When she realized the flowers in his hand were being offered to her she blushed just slightly. "Oh... they're so beautiful! You have a wonderful eye." She whispered as she sniffed the flowers. "My day is like every other valentine day...yours? Have any plans? Of course you do, a man like you must the swamped with girlies to run from or chase." she chuckled and grins.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:31 pm

"Actually, I've turned down any and all offers." He gave her a slight wink. "I'd rather spend it with my friend. This way, instead of spending a lonely Valentines Day alone, I can spend it with a friend without the guilt of upsetting someone else." He gave her a gentle smiled and nodded to a bench. "So, if you're not busy, would you like to come to dinner with me tonight? There will be others there, and I thought you might like to join us lone hearts." He didn't want to push anything on her, so Eric thought inviting her to a singles gathering would be fun, since noone he knew that was going was looking for a date. "Everyone that's going will not be hitting on you, I know you hate that. They all want to spend it alone for one reason or another..."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 4:35 pm

"Sounds like my type of crowd." She said with a grin, smelling the flowers again. By now the two hadn't seen each other all that much and nothing else like that night had happened again, even if they wanted it to. Secretly, Dominique wanted it too and she cursed herself for it. "Where should I meet you all?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:00 pm

Well, if you have changing to do or any of that, I'll wait for you in the Entrance Hall. Otherwise, we can just head to the Leaky Cauldron any time. Someone's got the back room rented out and it's an all day gathering. However, I don't know if you want to go just for dinner or not." He was smiling at her, and part of him wished he didn't value the friendship they had so much. He wanted to make the move, he wanted to do something he saw as irrational, but he held himself back for fear of ruining what only he seemed to have with her already.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 5:18 pm

She looked down at herself, at her tight blue jeans with tall fur trimmed boots and a white top that just peeked under her short jacket, that started just under her breasts, which had a puffy, fur lined hood. "I think I'm fine...what do you think?" At the moment she had big, curled hair and those burning eyes never looked at anything but him. "If you think I'm fine then lets go and have some fun eh? No point in staying around and getting tormented by all those attacked by cupids!" And as she said that a little enchanted cupid, which flew all around Hogwarts and Diagon Alley, zoomed passed and didn't notice them, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:12 pm

"Actually, I think you look perfect. Let's go then." He smiled at her, and put an arm around her waist as another one approached. But it flew off. He dropped his hand after a moments hesitation. "I find that if you're close and cuddly when they come by you don't get shot," he told her in her ear as they moved along the walkway to the gate. Once they reached it he held out a hand. "Aparate together or separate?" he asked. In the short amount of time he'd known her he felt like she was so much to him. A best friend, and more importantly, a treasure, a like soul.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 am

She couldn't help but blush just a tad as he put his arm around her and they stood closer, so much like that night after the ball. When he broke away she nodded, feeling foolish for thinking there was any reason behind it other than the cupid. That, and she was starting to hate herself for being a hypocrite. She had spent her schooling wanting nothing but to be left alone and now she runs into Eric. Bloody hell. Sure she had seen him, they had Art as a similar elective, but they had never spoken and she had never noticed him. Now it just wasn't fair. When they stopped walking she placed her hand in his. "Together is fine." and within moments they were gone, together.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Torrence brought him out into the garden, setting her bag aside on a bench. "This first one's easy," she said with a simple smile. she stood straight at first, facing him head on and just looking at him calmly. "Alright... Now, whenever you do this type of meditation, Thia Chi, you want to stay like this." She bent her knees slightly and tucked her pelvis up. "I know it looks odd, but just trust me." She giggled a little. Once he stood like that she just started making a motion like she was gathering things just in front of her belly button. She repeated this a few times. "This is to 'find your energy.' When you start feeling like the air is a little denser and harder to pull together, stop. At that point you've found your energy, it could be big or small and isn't always the same size. Once you have it pull it into your belly button, that's the shockra we pull it into. I'll tell you all about those later." She knew she should have started with the shockra's, but she wanted to try to help him calm his nerves a little first. "Okay. this is called the Golden Wash." She bent down and 'scooped' up the air, slowly stood, raising her hands above her head and brought them slowly back down to the floor in front of her, 'scooping' the air once again. "The first time you do it, your hands are in front of you. The second time you go down they should be focused on your sides, and the third time your back. We're scooping up the good, and washing away the bad." She smiled a little, thinking she sounded kind of corny. Once they were finished she just smiled, obviously already feeling better. The meditation was a slow one and took a few minutes. "Any better?" she asked, hoping she'd at least helped make a small difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgotten Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Gardens   Forgotten Gardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Gardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next