Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Higgins Mannor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm

It was Praxis' turn to scoff. "Your the one that had to go and be confusing, making me think my blood wasn't good enough." She said stubbornly. In truth, back then it had made her feel worse than anything anyone else had ever told her. If she was useless to Andrew then what purpose was there left for her? She wouldn't be useful to anyone if even a vampire pushed her freakish blood away. She smirked at his next few words but his fangs had her shivering slightly. Her wings fluttered against his arm again as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:01 am

Andrew gently coaxed her head to turn toward his, using two fingers under her chin with a kind tug. "I love you, you know," he said gently. He gave her a small smile. "And Your blood was too good." he smirked a little, teasing her. "You're too good for anyone else in that school or anywhere else in this world." With that he leaned his head closer to hers and captured her lips in an almost chaste kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 am

Praxis couldn't help giving him a small smile as well. "I know, and I love you." That was another thing she had been thinking about but she didn't pay attention to it for right now. At his next words she scoffed. "Of course." she said with a roll of her eyes, smirking a bit all the same. As he got closer that smirk melted into a soft smile as she took his kiss happily. She moved one hand to the side of his face, stroking his cold features as her burning lips and fingers kept contact with him. At one point the children popped up over the water. Dreama giggled with shouts of "eeew" and Cyprus just chuckled before they dived in the water again, not wanting to get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Andrew ignored dreama's shouts of 'ew' and continued to kiss his soon-to-be bride. As the kiss broke he though hard about that. How in the hell were they going to get married with all of the goings-on? Of course he'd find a way, but he couldn't help worrying about it. School was out in a matter of months. "Now then... are you going to get in the water or what?" He smirked a little. she would be getting in whether he had to throw her in or not, but he figured he'd be nice and give her the choice first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Praxis chuckled and tilted her forehead toward his, letting the two conflicting forces meet and make a wonderful middle ground. "I will eventually." She said with a smile as she winked at him. She couldn't help but be worried about what would happen-it was one of the reasons she had tried her hardest not to transform other than when Andrea made her so angry she had no choice but to change slightly. She was worried about Helios. And yet the water called to her. Praxis loved to swim, it was something she use to drag Andrew around to do. Chuckling at a memory, Praxis smirked a bit. "I remember when I use to have to drag you into the water just to make you swim." It was back when their families were still on good terms, when they were maybe three? But since they were both around five, maybe six, their families had been torn apart. Thankfully they hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:37 pm

"Oh yes, back then I was terrified..." he said, chuckling as he remembered as well. he was always afraid of drowning. "I can feel your worry, love," he said nonchalantly. "But think about this, he is part you and part me. That means he'll love the water as much as you, you may as well introduce it to him now. He's not developed enough to be hurt by that transformation, I'm sure of that..." He shrugged though. "But it's up to you, mothers intuition is better than a fathers, I'm sure." He chuckled a little and let his head lay back down. But not before sneaking a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Praxis nodded as if he should have agreed to that all along. Her lips parted and she nearly gave him one of her smart ass responses when he kissed her. Smiling, she just shook her head and laid her head on him again. "I'll get in soon." She murmured as she sighed lovingly. "Right now I'm having fun remembering how you use to hide behind that one rock on the lake we use to go to and I'd have to chase you around it for over an hour until at last you got me so angry my wings came out and I tackled you to the ground." Chuckling, the memory couldn't help but make her wing tattoo flutter on her back once again.

The children swam around under the water as they played silly little games of tag and such. At one time or another they spoke in each other's minds, Cyprus not mute there, and had conversations about where they now were. Sure the two were young, but they had a lot of questions that they were afraid to ask and so tried to find out for themselves. At one point they both started pouting and wanting their mommy and daddy to come swim with them. For now, however, they went back to playing tag.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 pm

"Your were so mean to me when we were kids... always pushing me around and telling me what to do... the sad thing was I was willing to listen." He chuckled, kissing her temple. "The worst part was, I couldn't wait for summer to be over. Not to escape the beatings, but to see you again so you could boss me around. I guess I kinda liked it." he chuckled again and grinned sideways at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:17 pm

Praxis rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, I was sooo mean." She chuckled and yawned softly. The yawn had her shivering against him a bit but she soon relaxed again. "Glad you did, you were my favorite to boss around." Smirking she looked over at the water and the children, smiling. "Come on, lets get in before I drag you with me like I use to." She smirked and kissed his cheek before she moved to get up.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Andrew held her down to him, kissing her deeply first. "Alright," he finally said. he helped her up and got up himself. He wasted no time in diving into the water. The cold of the water didn't do much to him, he was colder for sure. It was still cool though. He opened his eyes under the water and caught a glimpse of the children playing. He surfaced quickly though, rather excited to see whether or not she would change. And if so, he was excited to see how she would morph this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Praxis saw the excitement in his eyes the moment he surfaced and she just shook her head. "Your like a child in an icecream shop." She called out before she dived in and disappeared into the water. Once one looked under the water they'd see her with her hair straight, a bright magenta, and floating around her. Her body, still curved and defined as it was in her normal 'human' form, was arched slightly as she floated for a moment. Her silvery and purplish scales were around her eyes, leading to her hair and made a slightly gem on her forehead like a little band or tiara. Her nails weren't as long under the water but they seemed much sharper and her legs were covered in the same scales as the top of her head was. Unlike the children she didn't kick her legs, they almost seemed to fuse-though not quite- and she nearly looked like a mermaid as she swam around slightly. Her ears changed so they were pointed and curved, peeking out of her hair slightly. The faster she went the more her form seemed to take on pure water and she became like a ghost, her form disappearing unless she stayed still for minutes at a time. After she got use to the change she zipped over to the children, surprising them. Dreama screamed in giggles as Praxis grabbed her and Cyprus playfully tried to swim away before he was caught as well, though he was laughing all the while.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

"can't help it," Andrew said with a smirk. He dipped under the water and watched her change. every day she amazed him, she was a wonder that was for sure. He watched her play with the children and just lounged in the pool. He couldn't really do what they could so he let them play and just enjoyed the relaxation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 am

Praxis and the children giggled and spoke under the water. When they noticed Andrew they spoke in their own language. Within moments the three disappeared only to reappear around Andrew, grabbing him and pulling him down into the depths with them. Just as he was about to loose the little air they let him grasp before dragging him under, Praxis kissed him and let him have her air. She breathed into him as her burning lips molded to his and for a moment she made his lips glow slightly purple. When she released him she was smiling and swam around him and the children. Now that she had passed on her air he'd be able to breath under water, at least for a little while. Dreama and Cyprus seemed to giggle and pull at his arms, wanting him to swim with them now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Andrew was relaxing, his eyes closed, when he was grabbed. he barely had time to inhale at all as they pulled him under, but he smirked anyway. He pointed up, signaling he needed breath, but his eyes closed instantly as Praxis gave him the gift of underwater breathing for a while. He smiled and his eyes gave the silent 'thank you.' He let Dreama and Cyprus pull him around for a while, flipping and spinning and just having fun with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Praxis swam around them, making sure they were all alright, and her ghost of a smile lasted as she turned into her little water form-showing how much the sicresies were related to the sirens of Greece. At one point Dreama pulled at Andrew's hand. "Daddy race race!" Cyprus nodded and pulled his other hand. Praxis swam over and ruffled their hair, her own floating around her graciously. "That's not fair for him now is it you two?" Both pouted as if they knew they were guilty. She whispered something in their ears and both clapped, smiled, and held each other's hands. "Double race!" Dreama shouted as she and Cyprus zipped around hand in hand. Praxis chuckled and offered Andrew her hand if he wanted to race.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:26 am

Andrew grabbed her hand with a small smile. He knew he would lose a race horribly by himself, but being tugged around by Praxis for a bit may be fun. He chuckled at Dreama and Praxis, Dreama pulling Cyprus around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 am

Praxis held his hand firmly as she leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Don't fight it...just let go." A few moments later the race began. Dreama and Cyprus disappeared like they normally would have. As praxis moved she began to turn into the liquid ghost as before but it spread to Andrew as well, giving him an odd feeling as he changed with her. Within moments they were speeding after the children, though if looking over at the children they didn't seem to be going too fast. Looking at the wall, however, saw how very quick the lot were going. It was an odd way of looking around.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Andrew felt odd, but he left his mind open to it. He was amazed at how they moved, how they blended and seemed to work like the water itself. He was enjoying her powers, her changes. Andrew glanced over at her, able to see her now as they moved. He smiled happily, having fun racing about the pool with them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Since he too was trapped in the change he was able to swim as quickly as they were without being dragged about. The only times Praxis actually pulled him somewhere was when the children suddenly changed the coarse of the race, bringing them in loops and pulling them down deeper into the pool. All in all it was fun no matter what and Praxis couldn't help but smile as she listened to the children giggling and felt a warmth within her, though if that was from being proud to have them there or because of Helios she couldn't be sure. Now, since the water wasn't clinging to her and changing her in a way Andrew couldn't notice, it was clear to see she had a shield of scales around her stomach, protecting the area where Helios, even in the small form he would have been in at the moment, occupied.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:42 pm

Andrew noticed her beauty, yet again, and was transfixed -yet again. he just had fun zooming around the pool. he forgot about the danger they were in for a little while, playing with the children gave him a high he could not reach without them around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:46 pm

When at last the children stopped Praxis brought them to a half and slowly let go of his hand, letting him go back to normal. She did a little flip and swam after the children, who hid behind him. "Daddy saves us momma's gonna get us!" She giggled and hid, Cyprus joining her. Praxis playfully swam-slow enough for Andrew to see- toward them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:01 am

"Oh no!" he exclaimed, playfully protecting his babies. He smirked a little at his love. Of course he wouldn't wrestle her in the state she was in, he wouldn't chance Helios getting hurt, but he was quite sure that if he did wrestle her, she'd whoop him currently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 am

She chuckled, knowing they wouldn't be playing around too much since she was pregnant but they could have some fun for the children. Dreama and Cyprus were holding onto him and snuggling to his side as they giggled, watching Praxis lurk closer. At last she sprung and wrapped her arms around all three of them. "Gottcha." She chuckled and smiled as she kissed Dreama's forehead, then Cyprus, and then she gave Andrew a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:22 pm

"Agh!" Andrew cried playfully, but he chuckled at the giggles it got from the children. He kissed Praxis back gently, giving her loving smile, and swam to the surface. He climbed out and let the three play about while he grabbed a towel and signaled a house elf over. "Get dinner going." The elf bowed and left the room quickly while three more sat in the pool hall keeping guard under Andrew's orders. He wasn't taking any chances with his family. Once the elf was gone he lay in a lounge chair, his towel wrapped in place at his waist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Once one of the house elves saw he was out of the pool it ran over to him with a note from Micajah. "This came by owl sire." He powered and handed over the letter, along with parchment and pen if he wanted to reply, before running off.

Andrew,
I am honored you want me to be the child's god father. I'll come the day of the birth, if we find out when it is before hand. Also, I do hope I shall not be one you must fight for her...I know it will be hard but I will try my best my brother. All I ask is that I get one dance with my Sister-in-Law on the wedding day. I would love to welcome her to the family, the real family. I will keep an eye out for your father but have left Hogwarts for now on my search so I do not know if he is there. I do believe he left, however.
Watch out for her, I sense bad omens in the clouds,
Micajah

Praxis swam around and played with the children for a while longer, happy to have them with her. At the same time she couldn't help but think about how she had changed so much. In the beginning of the year she was a stubborn, bossy girl who got her way or no one got anything. Now she was here, pregnant with Andrew's child, engaged to be married, and swimming with her two wonderful adopted children. The world is an odd place. Eventually the three rose to the top of the water, found out it was time to get out and dived down again. Then, all together and holding hands, the three jumped out of the water, flipped and landed on the floor. At least Praxis did. As they flipped the children got their wings back and floated over her. She nearly slipped but grabbed Andrew just before falling back into the water. Smirking, she looked into his eyes and chuckled. "My hero."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Andrew took the letter, opening it and reading quickly. he started writing his response as soon as he finished.

Micajah,
Thank you. For everything. The dance will be up to her, but I'm sure I can convince her to give you one dance. I'll head your warning, brother, I'll keep my eyes and ear as open as can be.
-Andrew

He sent an elf off with the letter and relaxed. As they came up for a check, Andrew signaled them over. "Dinner should be ready very soon., Time to get dressed." Ad they all went back under he chuckled. He caught Praxis just as she started to stumble, wrapping his arm around her quicker than even he had time to think about. He grinned a little at her comment, and kissed her. "Come on," he said, still grinning, and he wrapped Cyprus up in a towel, then Dreama, as an elf handed Praxis a towel as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   

Back to top Go down

Higgins Mannor
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next