Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Higgins Mannor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Andrew woke to the sunlight burning his skin a little. He seethed and quickly slipped out of Dreama's gasp. He hated that wretched burning ball of light first thing in the morning. Closing the curtains he noticed the owl sleeping with its head tucked under its wing, resting on the open perch in the room. He smiled a little to himself and looked around. Finally seeing the letter her lifted it and tore it open. He read it quickly and sat down to write a response.

Heh, it is not as you think, Cage. Still just the one, but we have adopted two Sirecies children. I now have a family to look after, and on top of that Praxis is bearing an heir to my name. Young Helios will be born in about ten months. I would love for you to be here when he is born, the godfather of the firstborn son should always be present. Should everything pan out the way I hope, the wedding will be as soon as school is out. Within the first month of summer we will be wed and I will have claimed her, unless it will be more beneficial to claim her after Helios is brought into this world. He'll be a wonder and an honor to have as a godson. I do hope you'll accept that privilege. Truthfully we are in a dangerous predicament at the moment. father's still alive and he wants us dead, so if you hear anything regarding him I trust you'll give me a heads up? Let me know how your search goes, yes? -Andrew

He woke the owl, who nipped him with irritation. it took the letter after Andrew bared his fangs dangerously and hissed at the bite, and flew off quickly. He closed the window and curtains again and turned to wake the children. The house elf had told him where Praxis was and he figured he'd get the children dressed. "Come now, rub those eyes. Time to wake." Once up and dressed Andrew led them from the bedroom. Cerberus was at his heels. Andrew sent a house elf off to fetch him some food as well, and a glass of fresh blood taken from a wild boar. he sat the children at the dining room table and waited, he knew Praxis would hear them laughing and talking within moments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Praxis heard them laughing and talking and fumbling around but didn't rush off to them just yet. When the Elf tried to bring Andrew blood she stopped him and told him to wait a moment. Even though she knew she really should just hold off for now and behave, Praxis still didn't like doing what other's liked. So, she took her nail and slipped it against her arm and held it over the cup, careful not to drop a single bit. She filled it up most of the way before she licked the wound herself. It glowed a light red-which she didn't notice- and then healed rather quickly. She was surprised, but didn't focus on it. As the house elf brought Andrew the blood, and was ordered to act as if it were the boar's blood, she finished up their breakfasts. Once done she had the house elves help her up and slipped inside. Cyprus was given a fruity breakfast with many peaches and some slices of meat. Dreama got homemade pancakes-which praxis hoped were good- covered in fruit and warm jam. Andrew, already armed with his blood, got nearly the same as Cyprus, only she littered the plate with others things she knew he'd eat, and that she hoped she was able to make good. She herself just had some fruit-as always as of late. She slipped in and smiled. "Morning~ How did you all sleep?" She gave each of the children and kiss on the forehead before hugging Andrew from behind and giving him an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Andrew took the goblet and swirled it a little. It looked like pigs blood... but it certainly did not smell like it. For a split moments time Andrew thought he knew that smell... he set down the goblet until Praxis joined them. "Well, thank you." Dreama was in a deep ruby colored dress with royal blue trimmings and swirly designs, while Cyprus -after much pestering- was clad in a dress shirt -black- and a pair of dark jeans. The clothes were Andrew's, but he shrunk them to Cyprus' size so that he could 'dress like daddy.' Andrew's eyes gleamed a bit as he was dressed in the same outfit, except he had his long black trench coat on -he had to promise Cyprus he would buy the boy one as soon as they were able to go to the market. Once she sat down he nibbled at his peaches and a few other things. He lifted a piece of nearly raw meat and sank his teeth into it. Closing his eyes he drained it of the blood and set it aside. It was rather fresh, she'd done well. He picked up his goblet and as he sipped it, he knew exactly where the blood came from. It was like drinking heaven and there was only one place blood like this came from. "You're sneaky," he said, eying her a little, "But not sneaky enough. I'm a vampire dear, I know what you taste like," he whispered with a grin. He was not angry with her, quite contrary he was pleased that she wanted him to drink from her so badly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Praxis smirked a little too confidently. "Oh? Maybe you should give that meat an extra sniff." she mumbled innocently as she ate a strawberry. Figuring he'd hold back on the blood she had slipped into his drink, she drizzled just a bit with the blood from the already nearly raw meat. It had mingled better than the thought. As she looked at the children, still grinning a bit dispite herself, she chuckled at Cyrus. "Well look at that, I can barely tell you two apart!" She said happily toward Cyprus, who was now smiling boldly. Dreama was giggling. "I wanna dress like momma!" She said, clapping. By now she had jam all over her face and hands.
Praxis shook her head and smiled. "Looks like you'll need to get dressed again anyway! We'll see what we have." she said with a loving smile at the girl. In truth she didn't even know what clothes they had here.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:50 am

Andrew finished his meal quickly. The food wasn't that messy so Cyprus stayed clean. He was a little sticky from the fruit, but Andrew poured a little bit of water onto a cloth napkin and cleaned up the boys hands and face. "Praxis, love, Perhaps you and Dreama should just buy matching dresses... I don't think any of yours are appropriate for her..."He chuckled a little and gave Dreama and apologetic smile. "You'll understand when you're older, dear," he said apologetically. "Can you swim?" he asked Cyprus. "You?" This time he addressed Dreama. He clapped his hands together once and a house elf came shuffling over. "The pool. see that it's open and clean. We're going to have a swim." The elf bowed low and left the room as quick as his crippled legs would carry him. "I have a suit you can wear," he said to his future wife. It sounded a bit odd, but his mother had given him her swimsuit not long before her death. She had said that Praxis would grow into it, his mother was a large breasted woman, and she had already grown out of it after only wearing it once. Andrew had washed it three times to see that it would be wearable for Praxis. It was two piece set, a royal purple pair of short shorts and a bikini top that had a crisscross set of straps in the back. "It's in the bedroom. I was going to give it to you at the beginning of the year, but I forgot it..." They could make swimsuits for the kids easily, all Andrew would have to do is shrink one of his old pairs of swimming trunks. "Come, let's get you two ready then," he said with a fatherly grin. Once in the bedroom Andrew pulled on a pair of black trunks with wonderful green flames crawled up the legs, moving like hot waves against the fabric. He pulled out a pair of forest green trunks, reading 'Slytherin' on the back in silver and sporting a neat pattern also in silver, shrunk them, and helped Cyprus. "There, looks great," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 am

Praxis laughed but winked at Dreama. "Oh whatever you say Andrew~" Dreama giggled-which only added when Andrew mentioned swimming. Praxis swallowed. She probably should have--oh but it'll be alright.... "Andrew...the pool is deep right?...."She was worried but when he said it was she nodded. Before she could explain her worry he was off and she was chuckling. Taking Dreama to get washed up she went to find some of her clothes. She found a bag that had a few of her dresses and smirked as she snuck back to Dreama. "Don't listen to daddy, he doesn't pay attention to clothes." She said playfully as she kissed her daughter's forehead. Before making her a swimsuit, she let the girl pick one of her dresses. Praxis chuckled at the one she picked and then set it up for later, after the swim or tomorrow. She then found her old bathing suit, that wouldn't fit her to save her life, and shrunk it down. It had a longer shirt and a skirt on the bottom so once shrunken for Dreama it looked like a cute little waterproof dress. She smiled and sent the girl, who now had her hair in low pigtails, back to her father while she dressed.

While she was in there with Dreama a letter came.
An Heir already?! Sly dog my brother, very sly. Helios is an odd name, where on earth does that come from? Sounds rather...greek or latin if I remember my languages correct. On that note, what in all the depths of hell is a Sirecie? And Heir-and I as godfather? Oh I wouldn't mind that at all, I'll be there, though how close i'm not sure. Your mate has a wondrous scent-as you know- and I find it hard to stay away-as would any vampire. None the less, It seems I must warn you. Your father was at Hogwarts. It's not safe for you to return yet-he's with the Malfoy's as far as I saw.
-Micajah

Praxis walked out with the bathing suit on and was fumbling with it. her hair was braided and falling down her back, other than a few strands that refused the braid and hung down the side of her face. Pyiama was still resting on her ear, though the bat was awake now, and fluttered her wings only slightly but otherwise seemed content. When Praxis looked up she chuckled. The shorts were a bit tight on her hips but otherwise they were perfect. The problem part was the top bikini. It was obvious he had shrunk it slightly and it seemed as if it shouldn't have been shrunk at all. Her breasts seemed strained, almost as if the suit wouldn't cover them. She had it on best she could, which was still decent but she'd never swim in this without other family members. Sighing, she shrugged. Sure her breasts weren't the biggest in the world-but they were a decent size-or two...actually three- bigger than they use to be before she left and transformed. Also, she had a few scratches from the night before on her back and waist, otherwise the only thing that marked her body was her old scars from what Sidney did, that now screamed out from not only the air but from being in this house. Also, her wings were fluttering in their tattoo on her back. She looked at Cyprus and Dreama, who were by now flapping their wings in antisipation. "Look at you two, going insane. Where is the pool anyway?"

The two children ran over and pulled at her leg. "Momma where's your wings?" Dreama asked with wide eyes, Cyprus beside her. Praxis chuckled and knelt down so she was standing in front of them. she knew both were trying their best to get use to clothing, but in Greece they all would have been naked beside and...well the water wouldn't have helped that. She really had to warn Andrew. "My wings are tucked in tight. Don't worry they're not gone, I'm just being careful about using them here." She kissed both their foreheads before they could ask another question. "I have to talk to Daddy so wait one second." She slipped over to him and took his arm, turning him away. "I forgot to mention water and Sirecies.... I don't know how it'll affect me but I know for them...well our ancestors are Sirens...they'll change form's a little...." At his look she sighed. "You'll have to see for yourself but they'll become more equipped for the water. It's rather hard to explain."

Last edited by VictorianValkyrie on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Andrew was smiling a little more, he was happy to have some sort of outside contact and -though he knew Micajah wasn't really a good person- he was the closest thing Andrew had left to family. He of course did not count his father as family anymore. While Praxis changed Andrew sat to write his reply.

Yes, cage, Helios is Greek. It is the name of the sun god, a perfect fit for our first-born son. I do understand the lust for her blood, and I will understand should you not be there for the birth. However, you must come within days of his entrance into the world to see him, he'll still be your godson. A Sirecie is like a mix between a Siren and a Harpie. 'Tis why she smells so sweet. It is a dying race, very few remain and I cannot divulge where for they are so scarce. She is a Sirecie as well as the children we've adopted, and she's hard to resist. This I understand, but mark me I'll never let another touch her. When I claim her I have no doubts I'll have to battle many, but I pray you'll not be one. Thank you for the warning, I'll keep my eyes open for him. When he does arrive I'm not going to spare him... -Andrew

Just as she came out he sent the owl off again. "You look wonderful," he said with a little grin. "The pool's on the third floor," he told her with a smile. When she pulled him aside he looked confused. "What do you mean?" She answered his question and he sighed. "Well, that's a good thing I suppose. Should we let them go naked?" he asked stupidly. he knew Greece, had been there many times in fact, and he knew the customs. He didn't want to take them completely out of their element...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Praxis chuckled and shook her head. "That wont really bother with their little transformation any. Besides, they'll have to learn to deal with clothes if they're going to stay with us." She smiled and kissed her cheeks. "Alright are you two ready?" They both jumped up into the air and tackled Praxis. "I'll take that as a yes! Well I'm not the one showing the way, daddy is, so we'll have to get him to speed up!" She acted like she was whispering the last bit but within no time the children were tackling and clinging to Andrew.

"Daddy daddy!" Dreama begged as she pulled at his hand, Cyprus pulling the other. Praxis chuckled and watched-smiling lovingly at her family. She wanted this to last...only she didn't want it to be here...this house scared her far too much. Keeping her fears at bay, she walked with the lot to the pool and shook her head. The wonders of magic-keeping a pool on the third floor of a house that seemed like it would collapse beneath it. Wonderful. The children didn't waist any time, and didn't listen to any direction. They ran for the water as if drawn to it and dived right on in. Shaking her head, Praxis resisted the urge to do that as well. The children disappeared under the water and didn't show up again even when looking down. Moments later giggles filled the room and Praxis watched Andrew. "Look in the water...not like that, put your face in the water and look. You wont see them above the water." Once he did he'd see the children, who no longer had their wings but rather large water like or fin like extremities. Their legs also were covered in scales to help them zip through the water easily and they seemed to be able to breath under water rather well. once and a while one of them would disappear, seeming to melt into the water, and then reappear later. The clothes did the same. Once Andrew's head was out of the water she chuckled. "It's how my people hide from attack, unless you look under the water you can't see them, and they can disappear even in the water like a siren."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Andrew laughed. he ;ed them upstairs to the very large pool. the pool was large enough to house creatures of the deep, and in fact at one point it did. Andrew tried to tell the children to wait a moment, but they were already in the water. He bent and stuck his face in the water, smiling at the sight of them. Pulling he head out tough he tugged his wand from the strap on his leg and began to recite a detection spell. For people, creatures, and anything else that could be lurking under the water. When nothing was found he was satisfied. At one end of the pool was a hot tub and Andrew slid happily into the hot bubbling water. He leaned his head back against the side of the hot tub and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Praxis slid into the water beside him, though she sat on the edge and only dangled her feet in for now. In truth, she wasn't sure how she'd react to the water and was worried-what with the pregnancy. So she, instead, stroked Andrew's hair and let him lean against her as he relaxed. Her eyes had bleed into her Sirecie form so she saw the children and kept watching them to make sure they were okay. Otherwise she doted on her soon to be husband-though it was far from soon enough. She kissed his forehead and let her legs sway in the water slightly
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:14 pm

Andrew kept his eyes closed gently, laying he head against her. "Not going to get in?" he asked, opening one eye but he let it drift closed again soon after. "I'm sure you'll be fine, so will Helios. If he's going to be like you as well as I, he'll love being in the water." He didn't force her in, but he wanted her to enjoy herself too. With a contented sigh, Andrew slid down into the water until just his head was above the water level. he was at home in the warmth given by the water. For the first time in a while he felt his muscles relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Praxis didn't slip into the water herself until he moved away from her. when she did her wings on her back ruffled and pulled at her bathing suit again but otherwise stayed the way it always did, as a painful reminded of how she was a freak. Her legs remained the same as well--but she was still unconvinced. Ignoring it for now, she slipped over so she was cuddling up to Andrew as she took sighed and relaxed. She needed to relax before worry and such ran her rabid.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

Andrew sighed. As the steamy water began to tint his skin a reddish pink he didn't seem to notice. All he knew was he was warm now, hot even, and it was thanks to the wonderful bubbling water. He looked over and grinned a little. "Mmm," he said with a smirk. "Love those eyes." He smirked at her and kissed her plump lips. "I love you," he said with a randomly happy tone. Andrew loved to swim, he couldn't hide it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:20 pm

Praxis arched a brow as he looked at her and she returned his gaze. Chuckling into their small kiss, she couldn't help but smile. "I love you too." She whispered as she kissed him again and moved to nuzzle him slightly, as she too relaxed. The children were having an excessive amount of fun as they swam around and jumped in and out of the water. Praxis closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, relaxing despite the heat that simply added to her own, and did her best to keep her hair out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Andrew sat with her for a while, but watching the kids having so much fun just made him smile. He kissed her again and slipped out of the hot water. As the children poked their heads out of the water he ran and jumped, pulling his knees up into a cannonball. He swam around with them, chasing them and playing with them for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Praxis moved over to the edge of the hot tub and watched the three with a smile and a chuckle. The heat was finally getting to her so she slipped out of the water and laid down on the tiled floor. She tilted her head to the side, her arms folded in front of her and her head on her upper arm, as she watched the young ones and Andrew have fun Praxis couldn't wait until Helios was born. She could just see him in the water, having fun with them. One thing was for sure, when they got back to their home Praxis wanted to have a huge pool added or make lake in the meadow by their house. Come to think of it, she liked the second idea best.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Andrew taught the kids a few water games and left them to play. he slipped out of the water after a while and lay down on his back beside Praxis. His skin was dripping wet and he looked happy. Hell, he was happy, and had nearly forgotten why they were here. "Not going to get in?" he asked with a slight poutty face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

When Andrew laid down she slid over and laid on top of him, slightly. She cuddled to him as she watched the children play. "Oh I will eventually." She kissed him and smiled as she leaned up just slightly and looked down at him. "Drew, I want to make a lake in our meadow when we go home...it would be wonderful for the children, and we can get them some aquatic pets." She smiled and looked down at him, her fingers going through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:34 am

Andrew chuckled a little. Using his nickname he knew was her way of begging without begging. Like a spoiled young daughter who approaches her father with such words as 'daddy.' He grinned a little. "A lake sounds wonderful." Of course he would have said so even if she didn't dote on him with his nickname, but he figured he'd let her continue to think she owned him when using that name. Truthfully, he wasn't sure if he could tell her 'no' when she called him Drew... not when he knew what it sounded like when she moaned it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm

Praxis smiled down at him before her gaze continued over to their children in the water. "I think this was the best thing to do for them." She whispered, if he understood what she meant or not she wasn't sure but either way it was fine. Glancing down again, Praxis kissed him lovingly and cuddled to him. "Thank you." she said gently as she laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, thinking again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Andrew was not completely sure he knew what she meant but he figured it could either mean letting them swim for a while, or keeping them... he just decided to take it as both and smile at her. "I love them. As much as I love you," he said truthfully, though the love was much different. He closed his eyes as well and just listened to the children. He could hear their laughter each time they surfaced, and it kept him sane. Knowing they were okay was enough to let him enjoy this. 'What are you thinking about?" he asked her after a moment. He didn't look at her or anything, but he had a feeling she was lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm

The smirk that crossed Praxis' lips could be felt against his shoulder. "A lot." She said, knowing that would annoy him. Chuckling, Praxis kissed his neck and laid her head down again, her eyes still closed. "I was thinking about how this all started...how we got here...." She whispered, smiling more to herself than anything. The feeling of his cold skin on her cheek made her sigh lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Andrew scoffed at her initial answer. She was right, it was very annoying to him, but he felt her smirk and knew she was toying with him a little. So, he patiently waited for her to elaborate. "I see..." As that was all he said, a smirk of his own tugging at the corners of his lips. he chuckled a little. "We got here because you were stubborn and made me feed on you..." He grinned a bit. It was true, if she had never offered herself -well, more forced herself- up to him, he never would have fallen in love with the taste of her blood. Of course, he loved her before he ever bit into her, but he would have gone on ignoring it as long as she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Praxis chuckled herself and kissed his cheek. "I hated how you were acting, it was boring." She shifted and moved so she was laying next to him with her head on his arm. "And it was your fault it went past that, your the one that kissed me." She said playfully, remembering that night clearly. She tilted her head back, her neck straining, so she could look at the water and watch the children. The tattoo on her back fluttered against his arm, the blade like feathers tickling against him in a dangerous way.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Andrew laughed. "I couldn't help it... I had to. And it could have ended at that. But you didn't want me feeding on anyone else, what did you expect?" He smirked at her, letting his hands slip over her back -specifically where the wings were- gently. "Plus, I'm the only one who can take you out of the deadly Harpie form... so be happy I'm around." He smirked again. he was just playing with her, their little teasing game back on course it seemed. He nuzzled her neck, letting his fangs reach out and slid teasingly against her flesh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm

It was Praxis' turn to scoff. "Your the one that had to go and be confusing, making me think my blood wasn't good enough." She said stubbornly. In truth, back then it had made her feel worse than anything anyone else had ever told her. If she was useless to Andrew then what purpose was there left for her? She wouldn't be useful to anyone if even a vampire pushed her freakish blood away. She smirked at his next few words but his fangs had her shivering slightly. Her wings fluttered against his arm again as she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Higgins Mannor   

Back to top Go down

Higgins Mannor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next