Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Vote_lcapCaptivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Voting_barCaptivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Vote_lcapCaptivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Voting_barCaptivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Captivated's Character Enrollment area

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:03 pm

Desdemona: NOO D: *makes a wig*

Me: like this picture?

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 2rdb6rk

Praxis: .... *looks from side to side and then sighs*
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:16 pm

Andrew: I can live with that.

me; Ha! Good, yes, great, I love it ^.=.^
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 pm

me: then this one wins Very Happy

Desdemoan: Sweet *claps*

Praxis: I love how I have no say T.T

Me: so?
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:38 pm

Andrew: Hey, she's right. What do you think? *looking at Praxis*

me: You have no say either!

Andrew: *Glares*

Me: *lifts elextric razor, turning it on.

Andrew: *shuts up and stands beside Praxis, grumbling.

me:*Puts it away*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Praxis: *leans against Andrew*

Me: Anyway Desdemona go prepare!

Desdemona: Roger Roger! *disappears*
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:26 pm

pssst don't let Andrew hear

Desdemona: *soundproofs the area where Andrew and Praxis are*

Me: Thank you. Okay so I have a plot! Very Happy Andrea and Orestes can start plotting, wanting to break Andrew and Praxis up. Then they try and fail, obviously, and Orestes gets fuious. He'll attack Andrew in a strike that could kill him and that either he's to weak at the moment to notice or he's preoccupied with Alderon to notice it and Praxis will walk in-

Desdemona: With me

Me: yes and she'll rush to his aid and absorb the attack, getting mortally wounded. From there its debatable what will happen.

1.) Andrew kills Orestes and Desdemona heals Praxis

2.) Praxis dies and Orestes, using a power only males in the race have, brings her back to life and dies himself.

3.) Desdemona heals Praxis and Orestes escapes to return later in the roleplay.

What do you think? I mean we don't have to do this any time soon but it popped in my head and I thought it would be a fun idea :3
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

I suppose so, yes... hmmm... *thinking about all the possibilities* We'll see where it goes. =]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

We don't have to do it at all but it popped in my head and wouldn't leave me alone till i posted it >.<
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 213kfap
Name
Rose Weasley
School Year
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Birthday
May Fifteenth
Era
New Era
Race
Mudblood
Wand
Fourteen and a Quarter Inch Rosewood Wand, with a unicorn hair core. The wand is a nice dark tannish brown, a gold cuff at the end which lays in the hand of the wielder.
Pet
Bruno [nicknamed Lyrcan] - White Tiger cub [few months old]. He, along with his twin [owned by Lysander Scamander], changes colors according to his mood and needs/wants
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 9rlsv5
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
She is in a relationship with Lysander Scamander.
Personality
Rose is a little shy, but she's fun and bright. She is nice to almost everyone and is rarely seen being nasty or mean to someone. She does not like to hurt others' feelings and she'll avoid it as best she can. Rose is a gentle soul, enjoying nice things such as flowers and romance.
History/Background
Rose grew up with her mother [Hermione Granger], father [Ronald Weasley], and brother [Hugo Weasley]. Rose was taught to be polite, thanks to her mother, and Ronald did a wonderful job making her want to rebel a little. Soon she became friends with a son of a hated school rival of his. She spent her early school years [and through her fifth] ogling him as they became friends. She had no idea he crushed on her as bad as she did him, what with his lack of showing emotions like that to her. In the beginning of her sixth year, Rose had a chance to see other things. A new Veela girl came to town and Scorpius' attention was elsewhere. At this time Rose noticed Lysander from afar and in a way she hadn't thought of anyone other than Scorpius all those years. She soon fell in love with the caring, handsome man Lysander is becoming, and the two have been a perfect match since day one. She shared her first kiss with him in the Astronomy tower, and she's been starstruck ever since.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:01 pm

lol, it's cool. I'm going to role playing while I'm on, but I am going to post intros for my claimed characters and also homes for the ones that require it...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Alright :3

I filled out as much as i could x.x
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:17 pm

I renamed the tiger cub. Lyrcan sounded stupid, it really was meant to be a joke. But I want to keep it for her nickname for him when he's being a pain. =P
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 pm

lol I still have to figure out a name for Lysanders *faceplam*
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Zig-Zag. lol
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Omg Very Happy lol i never give pets normal names maybe Lysander should ><
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Maybe lol. Doesn't matter, it was just the first thing I thought about. lol
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:15 pm

how about Saber Very Happy

Like Sabertooth tigers lol
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:19 pm

sounds grrrreat =] lol
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm

yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Appearance at Hogwarts
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 15dtbsy
Actual Appearance [though rarely seen]
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 2hz2y52
Name
Allison Michaels.
School Year
Sixth Year Ravenclaw Transfer.
Birthday
October Thirty First.
Era
New Era
Race
Metamorphmagi
Wand
Thirteen and a Half Inch Yew Wand, with a Hippogriff Talon Core and Enchanted with Phoenix Tears. The wand is an off white color, slim with an intricately carved handle. The tip shimmers.
Pet
Jade - Black Cat
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 14l7zop
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
Currently Single
Personality
Allison is not a shy girl, but she is not bold. She generally does not search for others, but waits until she crosses someone's path rather. She plans almost nothing, acting an a whim.
History/Background
Allison was born in Italy, having spent most of her life their so far. She was to be part of an arranged marriage when she reached seventeen, but she, along with the help of her aunt, transferred to Hogwarts without her parents' knowledge and fled to London. She started Hogwarts in her sixth year, not turning seventeen until part way through the year. She looks different here than her real look, but it's an easy charade to keep up for her. Allison knows nobody at the school, spending her time alone or with Jade mostly.

Last edited by Captivated on Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 2ztiljk
Name
Serena Harlen.
School Year
Sixth Year
Birthday
August First
Era:
Harry Potter's Seventh Year
Race
Gypsy Witch [Pureblood]
Wand
Fifteen Inch Curly Maplewood Wand with Farie Eyelash Core and enchanted with Chimera's blood.
Pet
None
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Relationship Status
Single
Personality
Serena's rather upbeat and peppy, always having something sarcastic or funny to say. She's not shy at all, and doesn't care much about modesty when it comes to her dress and the way she speaks. She's always smirking, poking fun at those she cares for. Selena's rather in tune with her body, being from a long line of Gypsy's, and she loves to get close.
History/Background
Serena was orphaned as a child, but she never let it get her down. She grew up stronger than most, having to fend for herself. She never attended a home, feeling she could take care of herself. She's done alright for herself, and when she received her letter for Hogwarts, she was ecstatic. She spends her summers roaming the streets, a vagabond until school starts back up every year, a true Gyspy. Generally she picks someone to hold on to for a while, satisfying her body's quest for attention.

Last edited by Captivated on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:59 pm

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 W8lufd
Name
Cassidy Beklea
School Year
Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher
Birthday
December Twenty Sixth
Era:
Harry Potter's Seventh Year
Race
Werewolf
Wand
Fifteen and a quarter inch Pink Ivory and Ebony Wand with a sphinx talon core, enchanted with unicorn blood. The wand has a rose pink bae, the rest of it being a deep black. It has a silver tip. that shimmers when in Emma's hand.
Pet
Giles, the Weasel
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 25eweo3
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
Single
Personality
Emma is kind, though she is strict with her students. She can have a wicked temper, but for the most part Emma does her best to smile. When it For about two weeks after each full moon she is a tad more lenient, weakened from her monthly transformations.
History/Background
Emma was born a werewolf. Both of her parents as just as she is, though they all try their best to hide it. She grew up, dealing with the painful transformations as a child, crying out to the sky under the fuul mooon. She lived in Transylvania, a land rich with hVampires and Werewolves alike. However, there they were treated like slaves. She finally escaped, fled her country and ran to England. Minerva found her after her third transformation, laying crumpled early in the morning. She offered the woman a job and Emma could not refuse.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 I763jb
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 2ewpf07
Name
Torrence Arglin.
School Year
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Birthday
December Thirty First
Era:
New Era
Race
1/2 Fire elemental; 1/2 water elemental.
Wand
15 inch ash wood wand with a vine wood tip, Veela hair core, and enchanted with bluebell flame.
Pet
Midnight - panther/pegasus
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Relationship Status
Single - made for james
Personality
It depends. Torrence can be hotheaded sometimes, but generally she's calm and laid back. Her two elements often cause her internal conflict, and her attitude depends on such things. When angry her temperature rises and things sometimes catch fire, but when she's sad she leans more toward her water element.
History/Background
I will update this later.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:06 pm

Bastion Graves:
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 PunkCoolBlondeHairstylefromBillyIdol2

Aaron Silverton -dark bluish purple hair and purple eyes:
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 171425__fabio_l

Alice Silverton -light pink eyes:
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Purple_2_by_Mizz_Zee_thumb

Derrick bagglid:
Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Male-blonde-hairstyles-2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captivated's Character Enrollment area   Captivated's Character Enrollment area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Captivated's Character Enrollment area
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2