Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Quad [Ground Floor]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:01 pm

Iris' blush got deeper and deeper until she finally just sighed and shook her head. "In France...the girls would sneak out and ....meet up with some of the males from the lesser known school....we'd all play truth or day and well..." She sighed and rubbed her arms. "There were more stakes....like...you were asked a truth...if you didn't want to answer it you were told a dare. if you didn't do that you'd have to get rid of a piece of clothing....not to mention every round of the game entitled drinking an extra bit of the drinks around, though we had something a bit stronger than fire whiskey..." She kept her head down, seeming to be highly embarrassed by her way of playing in France.

"Nah, it would be more of a pain for Scorpius than for me." He turned toward the pair when Iris started talking and his brow spiked. "Well well, look who has some stories of her own!" Lysander and Lorcan started to laugh but it was in a welcoming, happy way. no one seemed to be makin fun of her.

Lorcan was impressed. That was an interesting way to play. "Hehe, I'd say lets play that way but I think that's more a singles sort of thing rather than a couples." He laughed and snuggled to Lianna, kissing her neck. "Aw, and here i thought it was a bunny trick to have it appear."
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Scorpius grinned and looked directly into her eyes. "I'd love to play like that... sometime," he added, smirking a bit. He thought she was adorable when she blushed and he couldn't help the urge to do it every now and then. however, when she was the shade he was happy enough with he kissed her cheek. "I'm playing, love," he said with a slight chuckle.

Lianna chuckled. She glanced at her boyfriend and rolled her eyes with a broad smile. "I'm sure you'd love to play it like that," she said, still smiling at him. She was poking fun at him, but had no qualms with it if he really liked the sound of the idea. Things like that didn't really matter to Lianna.

Rose blushed a little hearing that story. "Oh my, I'd never play like that..." she said, shaking her head a little. However, she blushed a little bit more, still not very visible but it was there, thinking that maybe she might play it if it were just she and well.. she might be willing to... but she didn't want to say that, so she kept it to herself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Iris was so embarrassed to the point she eeped when Scorpius spoke and hid her face in his chest as she tried her best to just breath. It wasn't going very well. When he kissed her cheek she cuddled into him, though she was just trying to hide even more. "Nyeee..." she sounded muffled against his shoulder.

"Oh I wouldn't mind at all," he whispered in Lianna's ear, "but I'd rather it be a one on one game." He smirked before he smiled at everyone else. "Alright, leave the poor girl alone before she decides she doesn't want to marry such a cruel man! Anyway, you start Scorpius!" He smirked at his friend as he started rocking with Lia in his lap.

"Lorcan and I had our ways of playing but it never got that far. Then again, we usually just played with the girls in our family so we probably never thought about it." He laughed before looking over at Rose and smiling lovingly. "Your cute when you blush, miss mad lady." he whispered before looking back at Scorpius. "Yeah come on!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Scorpius scowled. "I don't want to... ugh, fine." He finally rolled his eyes and just agreed. "Um, Lorcan, truth or dare?" He held Iris loving and kissed the top of her head. "It's alright love, you just used to have fun with your friends. Nice to know you're such a free spirit," he said with an honest smile. Then he just waited for Lorcan to choose.

Rose chuckled cutely. "Oh stop it," she said quietly to him, though she was smiling. She sipped her butterbeer slowly, enjoying the sweet warmth she gathered from it. She rather enjoyed laying these games with them, they weren't so mean about it, like Dominique used to be.

Lianna simply smiled and her eyes took on a dangerous twinkle. However she relaxed into him but stored that information for some time later on. She smiled serenely, enjoying the rocking and hanging out with her friends.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Iris' head shot up and a full blush was on her face again as she looked at everyone wide eyes and then stared at Scorpius. "Who said I ever played?! I never got past the first round of those games!" She hid her face again, feeling overly embarrassed about how they all seemed to think she'd play a drinking game and take off her clothes in front of people she barely even knew!

"Dare mate, of course." He grinned as he took a gulp of his fire whiskey and waited for Scorpius to dare him away. He kept his hands tight around Lia as he waited.

Lysander smiled up at his princess and grinned. "Nah, your right. Your always cute." He chuckled and reached over, pushing back a strand of her hair before he let his hand fall, not wanting to push his luck.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Scorpius grinned a little. "Handstand while I funnel you a cup of that," he said as he nodded to the cup in his mate's hand. "A full cup." He stood and grabbed a stone flowerpot. he transfigured it onto a funnel and grabbed the bottle of firewhiskey, filling Scorpius cup and waiting for him to stand on his hands.

Lianna calmly stood from his lap. "Good luck,' she said with a smile and kiss on laid on his cheek. She sat back down, all of them making a circular shape and leaving room for Lorcan and Scorpius in the middle.

Rose still blushed, but she couldn't help giving him a small smile. She let her eyes close when he brushed her hair back and didn't open them until his hand was away. Her eyes opened slowly and she gave him a small sigh. "I forgive you," she said in a whisper, just to him. She looked down and back up at him, unable to hold onto her anger.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:22 pm

Lorcan laughed. "Sweet." was all he said as Lianna moved. Without getting up he rolled forward and landed on his hands, thrusting his legs into the air before he started to hop around on his hands as if he were dancing. When Lysander yelled at him he laughed and just stood there, accepting the funnel, and guzzling down the liquid. When it was done he rolled back over to his spot, hiccuped slightly and pounded his chest from the burn, before looking around. "Truth or dare....Rosie"

Lysander smiled and moved closer to her slowly, doing his best not to hurt himself, so he could kiss her cheek. "Thank you love." He watched his brother act up and just laughed. "Get on with it and stand still!" He yelled before Lorcan finally did. All eyes turned to Rose as they waited for her to answer.

Iris giggled as she watched Lorcan hopping around and making a fool of himself. Maybe this game wouldn't be so bad.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:32 pm

Scorpius funneled the cup into his mouth and took the funnel away so he could roll back to his place in the circle. there, he'd gone first. he now watched Rose for her choice, not surprised at all by what she said.

Lianna just sat there happily, giggling a little at Lorcan's hiccup.

Rose smiled bashfully. "Truth, please," she said with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

"Eh, boring! Lets see....is it true that when you first met Lysander and I you kept forgetting who was who?" He ran over to his brother and sat beside him, the two putting their arms together behind each other's back, and each gave her a grin as if this were a practiced question.

Lysander got into his roll but not until after he rolled his eyes at the question in the first place.

Iris chuckled slightly and watched as she curled her legs up into her body and wrapped her arms around them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:05 am

Scorpius wrapped himself carefully around her, pulling her to him and cradling her cutely. he placed a kiss on her cheek and smiled gently at her.

Rose smiled a little smugly. "Actually, no that is not true. You both had blond streaks on opposite sides and that was the first thing I noticed about the two of you." She blushed a little, having to admit she paid that much attention to them right off the bat. "Alright, Lianna, truth or dare?" she asked quickly, wanting to change the subject. "Oh, um... I dare you to wear all of your clothes inside out tomorrow."

Lianna smiled, ready to play. "Oh, dare please," she said serenely. "Oh my," she said with a laugh. She had no problem with that dare whatsoever. "deal!" she exclaimed, taking a small sip of her firewhiskey. "Ummm, Lysander, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 am

Iris looked over at Scorpius and smiled as she cuddled into him and kissed his jaw before looking back at the others. She was glad to be back, even if she was tormented with thoughts of what could have happened to Dominique.

Lorcan laughed. "A good way to go about it, but did you know we use to switch which side that was on to mess with people? Those were great times, weren't they Lysander?"

Lysander nodded and chuckled. "We got teachers, students, everyone...barely anyone could figure out that we did until we ran into Praxis remember?"

Lorcan rubbed the back of his head and winced at the memory. "How could I forget. She didn't even give us a chance and just beat us for annoying her. It was so funny and I think I still have a kink in my neck." The two brother's laughed together before they both looked over at Lianna.

"Dare, sister." Lysander smiled and waited.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:13 am

Lianna lost herself in thought for a moment, wondering what she could dare him to do really. "Ummmm, I dare you to let Rose make an entire outfit for you tomorrow. And you have to wear it until midnight." She gave Rose an obvious wink, not really trying to hide it from anyone, and smiled.

Scorpius laughed outright. "Girls will stick together,mate," he said, giving Lysander and sympathetic smile.

Rose laughed a little too, but she brought her hand up to her mouth in an attempt to muffle herself.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Lysander laughed but just shrugged. "Not a problem. You have no idea the things I've worn before! Oy, I don't think I'll have a problem with it...though I might have to explain it to the teachers." He laughed and gave Rose a grin before laying down in the grass. "Well then, truth or dare...Iris."

The young woman looked over and smiled. "Truth, of course." She said with a soft cough as if she were still embarrassed."

"Your going to answer right? We don't want to fall back onto the old way of playing." Lorcan teased, laughing a little.

"Eh, shut up Lorcan give the poor girl a break." He too was laughing, however. "Hmm...alright, Iris tell us what's the worse thing you've ever done. And by that, I mean something like your friends playing this game in France kind of bad. Something out of character."

Iris gulped and nearly asked if she could change to a dare but, knowing the twins, she feared that would be far worse. "Ah...well...I...hmm..." She had to think for a moment. What would seem out of character? "Oh, I once started screaming at this man at a ball and ended up pushing him into a rose bush, which i didn't know he'd slip through and land in a well. Oh, and instead of helping him out I left him in there since he was being very rude." She nodded as if that was completely justified and gave a nervous grin. "Ah...um truth or dare, Lianna."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Lianna giggle a little. She didn't think the twins would let that be good enough, but she answered anyway with a smile. "Dare, please."

Rose began laughing hard and lay back holding her side. When she sat back up she strained a little to breathe. "I remember that! Dominique threw a plate of food down there for him and gravy dumped all over him." She smiled, sill chuckling a little to herself as she thought about it.

Scorpius laughed a little and smiled down at her. "Well good. How did he end up getting out?" he asked curiously and with a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Iris giggled and avoided eye contact with the twins. She knew they'd hammer her again if she looked over and gave them the chance. Looking up at Scorpius, she smiled. "Oh...hmm...I don't know...by the end of the night there were more men in that well then water! I'm sure they just helped each other out." Shrugging, she gave him an innocent look and winked at Rose, knowing she'd know that Iris, Victoire and Dominique had all been responsible for the pile up. "Oh dare...ooo i'm dreadful with dares..." She thought a moment before grinning. "I dare you to change your voice to one of the teachers tomorrow in the great hall and scare someone who's misbehaving."

Lorcan was so going to get more information but he let it slide for now. "Dang, and I wanted to do that!" He chuckled and grinned as he wrapped his arms around Lianna.

"Nice one." Lysander said as he played with a blade of grass. He was still laying down and looked rather pale but otherwise was his old self.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:29 pm

"I'd love to!" she said happily, giggling. She looked around at them all. "Truth or dare, Scorpius." After he decided she grinned. "Do a ballerina routine tomorrow at breakfast." She smirked at his reaction.

"Dare, of course," he said with an obvious scoff and a smirk to match his fathers. At the sound of his dare, Scorpius gave her a glare. "That's just cruel," he said, though he chuckled slightly after. "Fine, fine. But I only know one..." he mumbled, giving a grunt when they all started on him. "Yeah, yeah, truth or dare, Lysander."

Rose laughed. She couldn't help it, that was a fact about Scorpius she did not know. She also laughed a little harder at Lorcan an Lysander's comments.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"Aw the pretty ballerina! So is that what you do when your staring at yourself in the mirror so much? Practicing your little dance steps?"

"No no, Lorcan, don't you remember, he can't tell you because it's his secret weakness." After Lorcan, as cued, asked what weakness Lysander grinned. "His love for tights and leotards!"

Iris couldn't help giggling horribly as she listened to everyone chatter. Oh that was going to be a wonderful sight and she couldn't wait.

"I should pick Truth, just to be a bother and strip you of your revenge...but eh. Dare, and be as cruel as you want."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:01 pm

"You're going to sing the song I'll dance to. By that one girl singer you like, oh what's her name? The pop singer..." He smirked evilly, tickling Iris for laughing at him. He grinned back up at his friend. now he only had two others to extract revenge on.

Lianna giggled ferociously. She couldn't help it, Lorcan and Lysander's comments to Scorpius as well as Scorpius' dare had her in a fit of giggles as she hid her face in Lorcan.

rose laughed still, now at both of the two boys. she couldn't help it, the site tomorrow was going to be wonderfully amusing and she couldn't wait now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Lysander chuckled. "The only girl singer I've ever enjoyed was Praxis or Dominique, and they don't have albums for me to remember. Lorcan do you know of a song I can sing that will be utterly embarrassing?"

"By a girl? Nope. What about you girls? Any ideas?"

Iris flinched away from Scorpius as she giggled and squirmed. Tickling was definitely one of her weaknesses. She tried to get away and only did so when Lorcan came to her rescue and pulled her over to answer his question. "Oh...U-um...yeah I probably know someone. I'll see if I can't find some mushy love song for him to sing." She smiled and chuckled a little still as she sat up again.

"Deal. Anyway, your dare, Lorcan." He grinned, knowing his brother wouldn't pick anything but dare anyway. "You have to show up tomorrow with dreadlocks, a beard, the dress you were suppose to wear to day, and drums. You'll play the song I"ll since for Scorpius." He grinned and both twins started laughing again.

"Sweet! Alright, Truth or Dare Rose."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Scorpius laughed, but he shook his head a little. "You can pick on me all you want, but the ladies love it," he said in defense. They would see tomorrow, though he hoped Iris wouldn't get upset if girls did come up to him. Of course he'd gladly shoo them away; he'd much rather spend his time with her anyway.

Lianna moved out of the way as Lorcan reached for Iris. She didn't want to be crushed between them, but as Iris sat up she happily slid back into place, kissing the underside of his jaw cutely. her bunny ears brushed against him gently, the fur silky and soft.

Rose hesitated... oh, what the hell. "Dare," she said, already regretting her decision as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm

"Oh yeah, the girls will be all over mister ballerina! Nah, I think they'll be out for the musician."

"No no, they deffinetly will go after the singer."

"I think the teachers will go after the lot of you for the scene!" Iris chuckled at the look she saw Lorcan give Rose when he realized she said dare. "Oh no~" She mused, chuckling.

"I dare princess to dress like a gypsy and be Scorpius' backup dancer and Lysander's backup singer!" He smirked, deciding last minute to be a little kinder to her for her first dare. "We'll make a whole show out of it!"

"I'm staying out of it!" Iris said, making a mental note to not say dare from now on.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 pm

Rose blushed nearly as red as the ripest tomato, hiding her head in her hand. She never should have said Dare. Of course she gave Lianna a slight scoff at her comment, groaning and hiding a little behind Lysander. "Fine..." she said from behind him. She as going to feel so awkward dressed like a Gypsy... Oh Merlin.

Lianna clapped happily. "Wonderful, I'll lend you some clothes, I'll help you look magically sexy!" she exclaimed with a broad smile and more clapping. The game went on for a long time before Lianna stood up and clapped her hands together. "Why don't we switch games. We have the firewhiskey now," she added, reasoning with them even though no one argued. She wasted no time in grabbing the bottle and new cups for everyone but those already drinking the stuff. She filled everyone's cup nearly to the brim and set the bottle in the middle of the circle. It slowly bean refilling itself; she poured the end of the bottle into Iris' cup.

"Alright, so what's this one then?" he asked, eying his drink. Scorpius had played many drinking games in his time so far, and at the mention of it he simply nodded "I know this one. Wizards play it too," he said with a chuckle. "I'm not going first this time," he said firmly.

Rose spoke up, wanting to get her mind off of the horrible embarrassment tomorrow was to be. "I've never had a pet rabbit," she said, giving Lianna a slight grin. Scorpius drank and so did Lianna. "Alright, Lysander you're turn."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 pm

Lysander didn't drink, but he did laugh when Lorcan did. "Alright, I've never learned how to dance like a ballerina." He smirked at Scorpius before nodding Iris's turn over and laughing as he took a drink.

"Well, does Lia count?" Lorcan chuckled as he drank a bit with the others. "Ooo I"m free from that one. "He grinned and leaned back, relaxing at the burning feeling in his throat.

Twice in a row she had to drink a bit, and it was making her head feel dizzy but she ignored it for now. "oh um...I've never had sex before..." she said, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 pm

Scorpius glared at both of the twins as he sipped to Lysander's 'never.' He smiled gently though, looking at Iris as he let his cup lower. He couldn't drink to that one. "Alright, my turn then. I've never... been caught in a dress that I wore of my choice... you better drink, Lorcan," he said with a smirk as he glanced over at his friend. He chuckled a little and took another drink when Lianna said hers.

Rose took a drink to Lysander. She made a slight face at the burn of the alcohol an shook it from her head. She blushed like mad yet again at Iris and took another drink. Her head too was beginning to swim a little, but she brushed the feeling away. She also took a drink to Scorpius, her vision blurring for a fraction of a second. She didn't drink to Lianna though, a bit relieved to have that break.

Lianna also drank, she had taken ballerina classes as well as the other girls. However she did not drink to Iris, she had not had sex before either. She smiled a little. "My turn? Okay, I've never nearly drowned," she said with a smile. She knew it was an odd statement, but she smiled anyway.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Lysander was drinking to nearly everything besides having sex, and he was totally buzzed. He just hiccuped now and then and shouted at Scorpius, "What?! It was comfy." He laughed before raising his glass. "I have never had a crush on Rose Weasley!" Laughing, he smirked at the other two.

Iris was glad she didn't have to drink for a little while, and chuckled at Lorcan's never. She looked down into her bubbling drink, wondering how long this was going to last.

Lysander smiled. "No dresses for me." He drank to his brother's and to Lianna's, however. When he did he smiled over at Rose and cuddled her slightly as he kissed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Scorpius rolled his eyes but he drank to Lorcan. As the game went on, Scorpius quickly finished off his glass twice. By then he had given up on the game, words hard for him to formulate by now. "Maybe... maybe we should just... stop," he said with a chuckle and a bit of a slur as Rose fumbled to speak.

Rose gave Lysander a cute grin, letting him cuddle her and returning it happily. The game continued on and Rose had finished a cup and almost half of her second cup. She was feeling very... odd. Having never really been drunk before she was leaning completely on poor Lysander. When at last it came to her she wasn't even sure what to say. "I... I've never... um... I've never..." Thankful for Scorpius' suggestion, she set her cup away from her.

Lianna was rather relaxed, having finished just over a cup and a half of firewhiskey. She set her cup aside as well and stood very slowly and deliberately. She made her way carefully to the snack bar they had laid out and grabbed new cups for them all. Filling each with water she sent them to their respective person. "We should sober up a little before going to bed... we're less likely to be hungover in the morning that way," she said at Rose's confused look. Her cheeks were rosie, just as Lianna's, filled with warmth only magical alcohol could bring. She had her cup levitated to her spot before making it back and flopping down as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quad [Ground Floor]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next