Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Praxis' Chamber (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

She's been gone for months, most presumed she was dead, and this room hasn't been opened since. Now that the mysterious being is returning the Dark Lord has granted her with new lodgings. This is where she shall first appear as Desdemona gets everyone ready for the truth. Her disappearing act was perfect, but now will Reappearing be the same?
[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Praxis walked into the room soundlessly, for the most part, beside the soft click of her sandals on the marble ground. Her eyes, soulless black orbs over dark magenta coloured spheres, void of any other color, scanned the room until she was pleased with the siting. Ignoring all the lovely furniture, ornaments, and even a few gifts and letters, the young female walked to the magical window. Placing her hand on the glass she summoned a mansoon as she sat in waiting. Desdemona had summoned her the day before and if it had not been for Orestes chimera they wouldn't have made it. Nyssa had followed them with her packing, she had missed the creature so much that she waisted nearly an hour speaking with it. The harpy mutation had been left behind during her disappearance because it would have done better for Andrew if there was some proof she didn't just pick up and leave.

Now that she was back fear consumed her. What was Andrew going to do? Had he moved on? Desdemona assured Praxis that he hadn't but what proof did she have that any of the words her Dark Lord stated were true? Only one thing would ease Praxis' mind; seeing Andrew was her cure. Pulling out a locket that slipped under her shirt and between her now quite ample breasts, she peered at the photo of Andrew, Lynk, Nyssa and Praxis in the forbidden forest. As the Andrew and Praxis in the picture began to kiss she crushed the locket closed in her hand and shook a bit. If it wasn't for Andrew she wouldn't have been there right now. If he denied her she'd returned, with or without Orestes. Hoping Desdemona didn't explain things in a way that would make Andrew even more angered, Praxis began thinking about Sydney. Little did she know he died by Andrew's hand in her name.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Andrew thought about a few things on his way to her room. He promised himself he wouldn't just open up to her again, he'd thought he'd lost her... and now he may be able to have her back. A piece of Andrew seemed to melt a little, a small glimmer of hope rekindling in his eyes the closer her came to the bedroom. He lifted his hand to knock on the door, but he froze. He couldn't decide whether or not he wanted to do this... He silently promised himself on the way there that he was going to tell her about what he'd done to his father... and he'd done much more than kill him. A lot of the pain and frustration he'd gathered after everything had happened, Andrew released on his blood born father. He'd captured the man not long after Praxis' "death", but he'd kept him to show hi, just what he'd made of his son. After a sigh, Andrew knocked on the door. When she opened it his eyes met hers. Of course while he stared into her eyes in silence, his vision saw everything about her. She'd gotten a little taller, a little fuller in a few areas, and her hair had changed. He still saw the same Praxis somehow and while his eyes were frozen to hers he melted inside. No, he couldn't let himself soften too much, his abilities couldn't handle a gentle Andrew. He took a breath, but before he could even say anything she was in his arms. He wasn't sure if he'd gone to her or her to him; all he knew was she was there and he wasn't letting her go. His eyes closed, remembering the heat her body produced and how it warmed him so... He said nothing to her, it was obvious they were both different, things were going to be different. But... did they have to change completely, he wondered? He forgot about telling her of Lynk's death and his father's for a moment, simply remembering all of the things he'd forced himself to forget about her. Her smell was divine and the corner of his lip twitched as if it were going to smirk for the first time since she disappeared. "I've missed you," he finally told her in a vacant tone of voice. He meant what he said, whether or not she chose to believe him was up to her, he'd died inside the day he'd thought her dead in reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:04 pm

The moment a knock came to her door she looked up. After the growing she had done in Greece these past months she rarely jumped any more. After a few slow seconds, what felt like hours, she went to the door and opened. She didn't know who would be on the other side but all she needed to know was Andrew was there. The two exchanged gazes for a while until finally they were in each others arms. Who moved first or if the two moved at the same time was unknown, either way she had her arms around his neck and he had his arms around her waist like always. The two pulled close enough that air had a hard time between them but neither cared. Her hair, though it was different and longer, was still the same oversize poof. It had gotten slightly straighter though and Praxis knew for a fact if she stayed she was getting it cut. Being in harpy form she had beautiful hair, human form she just couldn't manage any more. It was hard enough walking again without wings on her back. His words told her maybe she should start planning on staying but she wasn't sure. The fact that everyone thought she was dead made her know he was hurt inside. She hated herself for hurting him that much or at all for that matter, but she didn't show it. Just like Andrew she had changed in her emotional ways as well. One thing that held to her heart, even if she hid it was her love for Andrew. She couldn't get rid of that. "I've missed you too." She said in a voice that was much more sensual and had a song like quality to it that went beyond even a veela's it seemed. She wasn't trying to seduce him but she was so happy just to be there. Her lips fell silent again, not wanting to say something that would make him leave or get upset. She'd explain later, if she remembered, fornow she was pleased in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Andrew thought for a moment, while he held her close. He pulled her in a tight hug, eliminating room for air completely, before he parted from her. His hands did not leaver her waist though, and he looked down at her. His hair was about the same length, but had darkened to a red at the tips, bleeding into a rich brown at his roots. It often covered his eyes all but for his required visual needs. His eyes, the silver pupils very noticeable, roamed her for a moment before they softened for her. "I love you." he told her, simply. Honestly. He waited to see if she'd say if back, then regardless he said, "I have a few things to tell you." as he led her to the edge of her bed. Andrew didn't want to stall anymore. Her disappearance and now reappearance had shown him time was short... he couldn't waist time with petty games anymore. Pyaimia was soundly sleeping, still hanging from Andrew's ear. She ruffled a little for a moment, dreaming most likely, as he gazed at her before he spoke. "First of all, you need to know Lynk is dead... He didn't make it much past a few months." His eyes lowered to the floor. The love he'd had for the dog was almost a parental one, though he'd tried his best to forget him. He waited a few moments for this to sink in to her before he told her the rest. "I tracked him down, Praxis..." His eyes darted back to hers and he held her gaze. "I caught him... I kept him... and I made him regret anything he ever did to either one of us..." He was still emotionless when he spoke, though he hoped she knew he did care. Andrew couldn't just force himself to show emotion any more, he'd lost that ability...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:50 pm

Praxis didn't fight him but when they pulled apart slightly she kept her hands on his shoulders and her fingers trailed against his neck but she just watched him and his eyes. He sure had changed but yet Praxis couldn't help but see the Andrew she loved. When she heard those words she froze. He still, even after her fake death and everything, loved her? No smile crossed her lips, no twinkle in her eye showed she even cared about his words, but her eyes did soften. "I love you too." She finally said before he lead her to the bed. Sitting beside him, not even noticing the room or anything else but him, she listened. Lynk died? How? She didn't ask but she wondered. In truth she was about to ask when he stated the next part and she looked up at him with slightly widened eyes. Desdemona had...Andrew kill him? That just was...odd. Without saying a word, Praxis rose her hand to the side of his face and started to push back the strands of hair that moved before his eyes. At first she wasn't thinking about anything, and was just focusing on his face. It was then that she realized something and her hand froze before slowly falling. "You know then?" she said in that same gentle voice as her forehead furrowed. Desdemona must have told him what Sydney had done. What did he think of her now? Did he even care? She doubted it. Looking at him again, she wondered what had happened while she was gone. Oh how she hated being gone, but so much had changed. she now had a job to do elsewhere and wondered where her place was. Would she stay here with him again or return to Greece with Orestes? Only time would tell, but the question was how long she had left to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Andrew gazed at her, his face still hard. However, when he blinked and reopened his eyes he gave her a small glimpse of his feelings again. He was unaware he could do that, but he did and, before his cold vacantness reappeared, he showed her just what she had been able to see before her disappearing act. "I do." he told her simply. he reached out to her and placed a firm hand on her cheek gently. "And I love you just the same... believe me when I say, he got his in the end." Andrew neglected to tell her the gruesome things he'd done to his own father before he'd finally killed him, figuring it may even be too gruesome for her. His gaze simply hardened when he said it as he remembered, saw visions of what he had done. His head snapped to the door in a sudden movement, his extremely heightened senses hearing someone approaching. He closed his eyes and sniffed a little at the air, Praxis still in his arms on the bed. It was a male... but it wasn't Ash. "Who's that?" he wondered aloud. Just as he spoke there was another knock at Praxis' door. he furrowed his brow at her a little, confused. Who was this unknown male he sensed and what did he want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Praxis looked into is eyes and saw what she believed to be that same, soft and loving gaze he use to have. It was gone quickly but the effect lasted to console her and calm her. When his hand went to her cheek she lowered her eyelids slightly before looking back up at him again. Her skin was much warmer than it use to be and she practically burned like magma now but his ice seemed to have gotten stronger as well so the two were still a perfect balance. Unfurrowing her brow, Praxis looked into his eyes and believed him. She wanted to say thank you but couldn't form the words, still her gaze told all she needed to. Then he spoke again and she was confused. Her ears twitched, which were unnoticeable under her hair, and she knew off the bat that it was Orestes. The knock that came a few minutes later proved that. She didn't have to say enter with her voice, the two had a mental bond that made it much simpler. She told him to enter in their own tongue and moments later the sickly yet strong looking Greek male appeared to slip into the room.

Orestes looked over the two sitting there with blazing green eyes like fire. He might have been sickly but he was handsome none the less. After a few seconds he bowed. "Sorry to in-" He coughed violently as he stood straight again, "-interrupt...I didn't know you had company Princess."

Praxis coughed slightly, her hand pushing back the glop of hair on her head as she looked at Andrew's confused face. "Andrew, this is Orestes, Orestes-"

"This is the man that I have heard so much?

She let out a soft cough again and but otherwise didn't show any awkwardness. "Yes he is. Orestes," She said turning back to Andrew, "Is one of my own kind...its a long story but turns out we're more than just harpies..." Not sure what else to say, since it didn't seem important to the moment, Praxis forgot that Andrew was either going to think he was replaced or get very very over protective. It clicked in her head that maybe she should have said more. "Orestes is a friend that helped me survive these past few months." She emphasized friend but in a way that almost didn't sound like she did it at all. Hopefully Andrew would catch on.

Orestes took no offense to only being a friend, he knew Praxis was quite oblivious to the emotions of others, even if they blatantly told her they were in love with her, because she was blinded by her own love. If Orestes had feelings for Praxis it wasn't known, to her or perhaps even himself, but he was very protective of her as if they were together or as if they were related. This being so, his eyes lingered over Andrew's arms around his royalty, his princess. They narrowed slightly before returning to their cheerful demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:05 am

A low, almost wolf-like growl could be heard deep in the back of Andrew's throat, but he said nothing. His arm stayed around her and his eyes narrowed challengingly at the other boy when he did the same.He looked from her to the male and back to her again before he released his hold around her. His face still showed no emotion, though inside he already wanted to kill the kid. Their connection was stronger than any he felt he could create with her and his heart, which was hopefully starting to rekindle, sank deep in his chest. He decided he couldn't trust either of them at that moment. Sure, he had a girl follow him around at school and he didn't exactly shoo her of, but he ignored her almost completely. A quick thought came to Andrew. Perhaps I could introduce them... as he defensively hoped she'd be as jealous... hurt even. Andrew simply extended his hand to the boy, shook it and turned back to her. "You'll have to tell me about that all later. I've got to go... I'll be back to see you later..." Andrew gave the man look, as if expecting him not to stay alone with his Praxis, but when the man made no motion to move, Andrew went to the door, dis demeanor not getting angrier, but darker and more reserved than it had even been when she came into the room. Seems now that three people had helped Andrew survive, four counting his mother, and Andrew had nothing to do with a very important piece of her life... again. He sighed to himself, turning to leave. He was now glad to be mostly soulless, or else he may have killed that boy where he stood. Let them be, he told himself in his own mind... If that's what she wants... so be it. and he left the room silently, a single, slightly hurt glance back to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 am

As soon as Andrew was gone Praxis jumped up in a high pitched scream like a bird of prey. "Orestes what have you done! Oh look now he hates me again, if I could cry tears would drip from me now enough ti fill the seas and cover the world, oh Orestes what have you done!" She wished to cry, to get out the broken hearted feelings in her chest. Little did she know he was leaving her for another girl, if she had known that she would have left with Orestes in that moment and returned to Greece. The truth was her staying laid on Andrew's shoulders, and so did her future. If he wanted her she'd stay, if he didn't-which she was starting to believe- then she'd leave. "Oh!" She sank onto the bed, slipped off the side, and curled up into a ball on the floor.

"Princess please calm...I am sorry for what done." He spoke in a bit of broken english, only having been taught recently, and bowed to her. He stayed where he stood however. When finally he got no reply he proposed something else. "If you let me enter your heart I can find his hold on it and track him. I will bring him back to you." The look on Praxis' face told him all he needed to know. Focusing, a single long green feather forming on the top of his head and glowing slightly as he did so, Orestes forced himself into her heart and found that it was more than just broken. It was shattered and the parts that had started to heal were cracking again. He found what Andrew held and soon was able to track him. "I will return with him milady!" With that he turned and left her to her solitude, being sure to close the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:02 am

OOC: No no, not leaving her for another girl. He doesn't like her. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:04 am

ooc: I know but Praxis is all confusled lol. This'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:22 am

ooc: the both of them thinking they've fiound someone else?? lol, yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am

ooc: and fun part is he tech replaced her cording to her background xD Praxis never replaced him. Orestes is more like a brother -not that he likes that- then a lover
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 am

ooc: He didn't replace her... she tried to replace her. Wink Makes for some drama in the story, but he couldn't care less about her. lol. He's... an asshole... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:33 am

Andrew came to her door again but he paced a little. What was he doing?? He knocked on the door a little harsher than he had planned, but he entered before she told him to, unable to wait any longer. "What is going on?" he asked her as soon as his eyes caught hers. "I want to know what is going on... you tell me you love me, yet you've left me out of all the deeply changing factors in your life. When do you plan to tell me the truth Praxis?" he asked her, standing in the middle of the floor. His emotions were obvious in his voice only, fear, anger, confusion... and of course his undying passion and love for her. He moved closer to her, still waiting. His eyes were hard, this was the moment that would decide things for both of them. If she decided to tell him he wouldn't ask it all of her at once. But some truth was needed before he was willing to throw himself back into them completely. He also decided he'd tell her about his childhood, something he'd always kept from her no matter how many questions she asked. Hell, he'd even tell her the things he did to his father before killing him, he just needed her to be honest about at least... something that had happened to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:42 am

The door slamming open and crying on its hinges told her Orestes had served his purpose. She stood up in a flash, seeming never to have fallen, and stared at him. The magenta of her eyes faded back to her pupils, the white returning and the black getting outlined, as she looked at him. "I was going to tell you before Orestes entered, I was hoping you'd let me explain after he entered!" She said in her same sensual voice but with a cruel tinge to it. Not letting the air call her to him, she walked over to the enchanted window and trailed her nails again it, loud ear splitting screeching coming from the movement. The storm turned into a tornado. The wind whipped her already matted hair around and she turned to him again before continuing. "What do you want to know? The fact that I stupidly went back to the amazon and was almost captured by a the same god damn hunter that took me to your father? The fact that Orestes had saved me when he heard my cry....I was brought to Greece, where my real race is though they still have no name...Desdemona and I are going to come up with one later. There I learned how to control powers I didn't even know I had! I've been able to control my transformations better...and my other older abilities have gotten stronger, all because Orestes and the others, most female because apparently males don't survive well in the race, taught me! Some how they thought I was royal or something... I don't know... what else do you want to know Andrew? Since when have I hid a thing, beside what your father did and I did that to save yourself and your mother! I've never hid a thing from you no matter how it tore me inside to tell you and now I open to you again and let you tare me to shreds if you wish." She stopped ranting and talking and just stood, staring at him with eyes that looked like the old Praxis. Her hands lid limply at her sides, pressing against her curved hips. She didn't like crossing her arms under her chest any more, it was awkward since she wasn't use to them be...larger but once she found her true form she didn't have control on how that changed her body.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 am

Andrew hadn't moved, his expression hadn't changed, but his hands went into his pockets to keep from what they really wanted, to pull her closer. He badly wished this could all just go away and he could be here or anywhere with her in his arms and they'd be alright... he knew it wasn't likely, but he hoped for it anyway. "I wouldn't tear you apart if I had to, Praxis." he told her earnestly, his voice dark but the passion he held for her he could no longer keep bottled in. She was the only thing to ever bring life to Andrew, and even though she'd been gone for so long, he was beginning to think she could do it again. He sighed, looking away from her. "Tell me how you would've reacted, Praxis," he said, his eyes moving to hers again. He gestured to the door slightly. "Tell me, if a strange woman you'd never even heard of came strolling into my private bedroom without me calling for her to come in or opening the door, and stood at my side referring to me as her 'prince'... I highly doubt you would have reacted much differently, unless you'd lunged and killed her on the spot. Is that what you would have rathered me do?" his question was rhetorical, and his hand dropped to his side again. He was angry, it was obvious, but he was more hurt. "I spent these past months alone, Praxis. Alone! Sure, there's Ash, but the only thing keeping me from killing him was your absence. I've been alone inside and out and you've been out there with your whole race and... Orestes." when he said his name, Andrew's eyes darkened a little. He was upset, and he knew she knew it. "He told me I replaced you, at the school just a few minutes ago... and you know something? I haven't been the one doing the replacing, though it seems you have..." His voice broke and he stopped talking... He decided to elaborate a little on a comment he'd just made. "He was wrong... about the replacing... I've had this girl following Ash and myself around as of late, she won't go away, so we just ignore her." he was sure to tell her this, not wanting it to come from Orestes. "Praxis, I love you more than anything in this world, I always have... and so you need to tell me now." He paused for a moment before he gave her a choice. "Do you want me, or do you not?" He left her with that, his lips falling silent as he waited for her to choose. If she chose him, he'd try his best to move past the moment they were at now, and he'd surely tell Andrea off if she didn't get to him first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 am

Praxis' eye flooded with color again at the sound of the girl. A soft clicking sound came from the back of her throat and when she spoke next her voice was hallow and haunting, even in its musical way. "I'd rip her apart on the spot and make it so she was never in existence." Shaking her head, trying to get a hold of herself, Praxis looked at him again but her eyes never changed. her voice returned to its new normal. "And I did tell him to enter...I wanted to explain this too, now that I've awakened my true form I can create mental bonds. Now listen before you get upset with that word! Those of my race are born with the bond, thats how Orestes found me when the hunter got me. I can create it with other creatures too, I've done it with a few pets around Greece, which I've been sending to Desdemona. I wanted to make that bond with you...then we can communicate without speaking. The only problem is if I do it to much, since I'm not very good at it, I'll eventually exert all my energy and pass out." Taking a deep breath, she turned and placed her hand on the window again, it changed to a masoon again, still making the room humid and windy. After a few moments she didn't care about her place. Turning and walking to him, she didn't stop until there was less than an inch between their bodies. "I would never replace you Andrew, I never could. You had Ash and..." her eyes darkened again and she said the next name with that same haunting and hallow voice before returning to normal. "that girl.... Andrew I found a race even the wizarding world doesn't know exists yet, and I was pushed to the top. Orestes doesn't call me Princess for himself, the whole race has started to. And, if your worried about Orestes than pluck his feathers and make yourself feel better! He means nothing more to me then someone who saved me from destroying myself. I couldn't stand to be away from you Andrew. I felt dead inside, I still do to a point." Her head tilted down and her hair brushed against him slightly. "Andrew...I love you, I still do and always will...more so I want you. I want to be near you. No, I take this all back. I love you, I forever will whether you love me or get over me. And I need you. Your the only reason I stayed alive in the Amazon and in Greece. I was ready to destroy myself after a week of being away from you! I need to be near you...I need you Andrew Higgins. But if I stay or go is up to you, not me." By this time she was looking back at him with strong, passionate eyes. She didn't know what else to say, well she did but it was just to much. So for now she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:37 am

Andrew sighed a little, he had just told her he was alone and yet she still thought he had company. He had, and Andrew thought briefly on the past lonely months. "It's been Hell inside for me... since you left." He looked in her eyes. Oh yes, he was angry with her for leaving him, for making him believe her dead. "I died the day I thought you did..." He sighed again. "None of this is coming out right..." He knew he sounded angry with her, and he was to an extent, but he pushed it all aside in a deep breath and tried again. "Please stay with me." he said to her, his eyes on hers. He could smell her, she still smelled wonderful. He thought about all that was happening and had been since their school year began... since they'd made friends so many years back. "I need you here, with me... I need you as much as you're claiming to need me." He took her gently in his arms, the most gentle he'd been with anyone since she'd left. "Stay with me," he told her again. It sounded as if he was not giving her a choice, but he knew her better than that. If she truly wanted to leave she could and he wouldn't stop her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:46 am

Her burning hands went to his face, one on each side, as her fingers pushed back his hair. She looked up at him and saw his anger but, like she always could, she saw the emotions behind that anger. "Love," She said for the first time. "I didn't choose this plan, it was Desdemona's. I would have stayed with you or would have at least told you but she gave me no chance..." Her fingers brushed over his forehead and then his cheeks as she looked at him. "I'm not claiming anything Andrew. I mean each word, I need you." She moved so her hands were gently locked behind his neck and the two were embracing once again. "I'll stay." She finally said, her plump lips curving in a slight smile, though her eyes seemed to water with tears that would never again fall. "Tell me what I can do for your forgiveness. Anything, I'll do anything just please tell it to me. "Her head bowed slightly and she hated herself more than ever now. He was all she had to live for, she hoped he'd give her a chance to redeem herself to him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:54 am

Andrew just looked into her eyes as she spoke, then he remained silent, holding her to him for a while. Finally, he brought his hand to her chin, lifting it to look into his ayes once again. "You know what you can do for me? Accept me as I am now, not as I was, and be here for me... Be here with me, and I'll do all the same things. All I want from you is... you." he told her plainly, his voice low and a little gutteral. He knew she was going to be different as well as he, but he vowed to be as accepting as she would. "All I want is you. All of you," he finished, before his lips met with hers again. He did not elaborate on what he meant by it, but he held her close as if to tell her he meant it silently. His eyes, rich brown with their silver swimming pupils gazed over her as they kissed before closing slowly. He hadn't yet told her of the new abilities he'd acquired, nor of his mother's death, and he silently promised himself and her that he would when the time was right. But for now he just wanted to be here with her, the two of them, able to hold her and talk with her. He had much to tell her, part of which she was going to find a little amusing.

OOC: that was in reference to Victoire and Ash. Andrew notices. lol.. he does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:01 pm

ooc: OOOO ashies gots a stalker xD

Praxis was about to speak, to accept his terms with glee, when he did something that made her shattered heart melt. The kiss she had missed, the feelings that she had forced away flooding her, she couldn't help but gaze at him during the kiss a bit. As his eyes closed hers did as well and she pressed her lips up slightly against his, not wanting this to ever end. It did, however, and she looked at him with eyes that blazed with love. "I will always accept you, Andrew, and as long as you can accept me I will be who I am. My love doesn't change because you do. Nor will it change because I have." She pressed her lips gently against his once again and relished in the icy feeling that came from his lips as her own burned against his skin. She wanted to be there with him forever and never leave this moment but things had changed and the two would eventually have to continue with their new lives, lives that were hopefully intertwining once more.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 pm

ooc:LMAO

Andrew gave her nodding when she spoke, hoping she'd accept that for now as he just wanted his lips on hers again. She was kind enough to give that to him, and he felt a little like his old self, at least the part that cared for her. He kissed her with so much passion he couldn't even handle it. He lifted her while they kissed,m and brought her to the bed, where he sat and placed her in his lap never breaking the lip contact. He kissed her deeply, the way he had before, giving all of what he had to give to her. "I will never.." he said, breaking the kiss for a brief second. His lips were on hers again between words. "... let anyone..." More kissing. "...or anything..." He kissed her still, maybe even a little deeper is possible. "...harm you as long as it's in my power to prevent it." He stopped kissing her to finish these words. "Not a soul will ever touch you in a way you do not like. This is my promise to you, I will die before I let you be taken away from me again..." And just like that his lips crashed like a bomb against hers, exploding with everything he'd had bottled up since she left. Thinking about it now was enough to make him well up inside as if he were about to cry, but he didn't, and he pushed all thoughts of her being away from him out of his mind. His arms were around her tightly, not allowing any air between them, and he slowly laid back on the bed, rolling to lay her down gently in the middle of it. While they continued to kiss and tangle together, one of his hands had slid up the side of her body, his hand open, to her hair. He had always loved her hair and since the two had gotten together to start with it had been something about her he couldn't get enough of. In the end it didn't matter what it looked like, long, short, poofy, straight, curly. It didn't matter to him. It was so soft he just had to touch it all the time. And he'd missed it... among other things about her of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:30 pm

Praxis didn't let him pull away longer than a few seconds for each word. She wasn't going to have it. When he finally did force her lips away from his she pouted slightly. Again she was going to answer, to try and keep herself from kissing him, but his lips were against his again. Feeling all that he had bottled up called out everything about him that she had tried to hide. She returned the kiss just as powerfully as he had to her and a soft sound echoed in the back of her throat. Moments later she was on her back, on the bed, and her hair was poofing around her and brushing against his head. She moved her hands to grip his shoulders, pulling him down to her and deepening the kiss even more. The feeling of his cold hand moving up the side of her body made that soft sound echo from her again. She pulled her closer but couldn't help but smirk against their passionate embrace when his hand fell to her hair. One of her hands moved to his face, pulling him deeper into the kiss, as her other hand moved to his neck, her burning warmth against his main vein, and then her fingers slid against his skin and into his hair. Her heart was pounding in her chest and was making her mind slowly go blank as she absorbed herself in this moment and these feelings. Everyone and everything disappeared. The months she was gone didn't seem like more than a few hours as the two continued to twist and tangle together, making it so no one could pull them apart again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Praxis' Chamber (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Praxis' Chamber (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next