Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Desdemona's Chamber (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:17 am

She shrugged innocently when he asked. "Truthfully, I have never really gotten a chance to see someone in the state you are for long. I don't know what else will change. All I know is if certain parts of you decide to get more dragon like I don't think I'll be able to survive another go like that last one." She chuckled cutely and looked up at him. Scales or not she figured when, if he ever decided to, her turned back into a full human she'd feel the pain. She snapped her fingers and everything started to move, fixing itself in its eerie patter. When it was done they were laying on the ground and he had a hard pillow under his head and everything else was the same. If he wanted the two to move she'd move for him but until then she was very comfy laying like this with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 am

He watched as everything drifted nicely back into place. He smiled down at her, unable to help laughing. "I'm hoping that stays human. I'm well off enough without it changing..." He chuckled a little still as he kissed the top of her head. With the pillow under him Viktor had no need, nor want, to move at all. Nope, he was just fine where he lay, on the floor, with Desdemona on top of him. he was comfy, and he nuzzled her a bit. "I like this change... but whenever you want to change me back is fine," he told her gently, not really caring either way. "But either way, shouldn't we go check on the children?" He asked after they'd been laying like this for a long while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:32 am

Desdemona closed her eyes, smiling slightly at the sound of his laughter. She snuggled just slightly as she tilted her head from his kiss. Getting held and treated kindly and nuzzled felt odd, but she liked it. She chuckled softly at his nuzzling and one of her hands played with his shimmering hair. The torch was now on the wall again, burning as it had before. "I'll change you back when you want me to...but you know it's your transformation...you can control it too." She kissed his nearing cheek. "I just help." When he said children she groaned and laid her head on his shoulder a little forcefully. "I suppose." She said as if it were painful for her to think of it. Chuckling a bit she looked around. "I think I'll have to find us both more cloths first...the others got destroyed." She laughed cheerfully and shifted over him slightly before just laying back down. She couldn't really move with him holding her like he was and truthfully she didn't want to see if she could walk right. That had been a lot of, ahem, force so she wasn't sure if she could pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Letting out a soft chuckle, Viktor looked down on himself. He was still wearing his shirt.. well, pieces of it anyway. One side had been torn completely, leaving it hanging barely on one shoulder. The fact that it was around the spot his wing thrust from his back was probably the only reason he even still had a part of it left. He didn't let her go, not yet. No. He smiled calmly down at her. "Do you have anything I'll fit into?" he asked with another chuckle. Finally he let her up, his wings opening again, and he ran a hand through her hair as she did. He just loved touching her,however possible. "Who are we checking first?" he asked as he stood and stretched everything; arms, legs, tail, and his wings all extended full length. He was larger than he had been before his transformation. With a look around, his tail wrapped itself around his left leg lazily, and his wings rustled a little before closing. He was ready to get dressed and follow her wherever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:32 pm

Desdemona finally slipped away from him and stretched her body as well. When she was done she turned toward him and crossed her arms below her breasts as she looked him up and down, grinning. Finally she put a finer to her lip and bit the nail teasingly. "I think I might have something...." She snapped her fingers and instantly she was clothed in a loose fitting green dress that had black ribbons making it seem like she had torn fae wings. He was also clothed something similar to what she had seen him in when this weekend began mingled with what he normally wore. She smirked and walked over to him, kissing him slightly before she turned and walked toward the door. "My favorites, of course." With that she slipped out the door, leaving him to follow.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Viktor smiled. He was clad in a loose button up shirt, black, and a pair of slightly tight jeans, which he arched a brow at. The black shirt had small lilac colored designs in it, but because of his wings it fit him tightly, perfectly. His ears were pierced again, and his brow, but his hair slid over those, hiding them from most. He gave her a gentle grin. "Glad to know you like the way I dress," he said with a smirk. He followed her from the room, feeling like they were going to Andrew and Praxis first. That's who he'd seen her around at school the most anyway...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:55 am

Desdemona slipped into her room, letting Viktor in behind her. When the door closed it bolted once again and she yawned as she stretched against it. Opening her eyes, she saw him close and grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck before kissing him square on the lips. When the kiss broke she stopped anything from happening by releasing his neck and taking his hand. Walking with him, she brought him to her bed where she slide on and sat in the sent with her legs curving to the side. Again she stopped anything from happening, but this time by talking. "Your good with children, I'd half say you had some of your own." she said, chuckling but in a knowing way. There was something about his somber way with them that had her wondering just what she didn't know about Viktor. And what Desdemona didn't know...well she had to learn. There was no and-if-or but about it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Viktor followed her into the room, but didn't step away from her as she closed the door. She didn't seem to mind as she kissed him. He happily kissed her back and let her take him to the bed. He honestly didn't expect her words, but he sat on the side of the bed. He listened to her words, and caught the hint quickly. With a deep sigh he said simply, "Seems like you know something that you don't want to say," he said quietly. He looked into her eyes. "I'm not really sure you want to know he story, Desdemona." the look she gave him was enough, and he sighed again. "A long time ago I fell in love. With a dragon. She and I spent much time together and three eggs came from it. A simple thief with a wizard at his side found her when I was out. They killed her and crushed one egg..." He hesitated, remembering his past. "She was able to kick one out of sight, but they also took one. That yearling that you met, light blue and he sneezed ice?" He paused again. "That's my son, the one she hid. I found him shortly after I found her..." He didn't go on, he didn't really want to talk about how he'd found her or how gruesome the sight truly was. He looked at her though, and gave her a soft smile. "I couldn't leave the egg. Dragon eggs can wait anywhere from a few months to years and years after they've been laid to hatch. He hatched about four months ago." he told her, his voice calm but something seemed to be held back. He hurt deep inside for the things that had happened, that he couldn't doubt. "Normally A dragon couple is blessed with one boy and one girl, but I've no idea what would have come from the other two eggs."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:57 pm

Desdemona listened and didn't act like she was surprised at all and, truthfully, she wasn't all that surprised. If she could transform into a dragon she knew she'd prefer a dragon over a mortal any day. Hell, she did prefer a dragon already. She moved gracefully over to him on the bed but instead of talking she reached out to him and pulled him to her until his head was against her chest and her hands her in his hair and on his shoulder. She let her darkness reach out to his heart, but not in the way it had earlier. No. it moved in a way that pulled at his heartstrings, telling him that it was okay. She didn't want him to hide his emotions. Her fingers went through his hair and her lips were against his forehead, nearly between his horns like where she had kissed him when he was a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Viktor let her pull him to her, and laid against her without putting all his weight on her. He felt her reaching out without words, and in return he simply let loose a deep sigh, and closed his eyes for a moment. They opened again when she kissed his head. "You are a wonder," he told her gently, wrapping his arms around her. "A bloody wonder..." He kissed her gently, but he wasn't trying to start anything. Instead he just held her, kissing and nuzzling her a little. "And you truly accept this?" he asked her, looking her in the eyes. He didn't want her to pretend to be alright with it just to have him because it wasn't necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Desdemona accepted his words silently, taking his kisses with her own sweet ones. Some would find this as a sign of weakness on Desdemona's part, but those who knew her knew that her kindness to those she favored was a dangerous strength. The fact that she had such complete control over her outward emotions could confuse even her greatest enemy into submission. And look who was in her arms at that very moment. When he looked into her eyes she smiled, the rainbow shimmering in her returned gaze. "Of course I do Viktor." she purred softly, letting him slip back into her arms again as she stroked his neck and twirled his hair in her fingers. "You've been here for a small while, but it should be long enough for you to see the type of company I keep. You having mated with a dragon female and having your own young isn't all that strange here." She kissed his horns gently. "And here's a secret between us, I would have chosen to mate with a dragon myself." she winked playfully and kept her arms around him. "Besides, your son is a cutie."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:04 pm

He smiled softly. "I'm glad you think so," he said gently. "I wish you could have met the others... or, other. But I've no idea where it's at." He smiled a little sadly, knowing his other egg was out there somewhere. "I will find it one day... that's where Ive been," he finally told her truthfully. Not a single soul on this earth knew that was where he'd been, but he told her. He gave her a gentle smile and kissed her sweetly. "Thank you. I don't know how you've done what you've done, but you've made me feel... right again." In all honesty he still felt somewhat empty, but she had awakened a part of him he believed was not possible to do, and for that he was grateful. It somehow gave him more faith that he would find his other egg someday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:19 pm

Desdemona smiled at him and kissed him surprisingly softly. "Your welcome, though i've done nothing. But perhaps I can help you with that as well." When he gave her a look she pulled something out of a bedstead drawer. "I know a thief who has a soft spot for dragon eggs and he has a few. Tell me what yours looked like and I can tell you if he has it." Secretly, Desdemona had her eye out on those eggs. She hadn't gotten around to it yet but she was hoping to get all the eggs that man had, though she was taking her sweet time with it. She looked up at him, holding out the mirror like object, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Viktor eyed her, then the mirror. He wasn't sure if he really wanted to try. It was almost like a tug at his heartstrings. Hope welled up in him but he squashed it quickly, knowing it was a small chance. He finally sighed, closing his eyes and running a nervous hand through his hair. His hand didn't go far and he seemed surprised for a second that he had horns. Merlin this woman messed with his head. "Go ahead and try," he said almost distantly. He highly doubted she'd find it. "It's a deep forest green, with red cracks it looks like. They're just lines, but ..." he let his sentence fall. There wasn't much to say about it really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:01 pm

As he spoke she couldn't help but smile, and that smile grew by the time he silenced. "Perfect." she muttered to herself more than him as she turned and chanted something. The mirror spun, grew, and then a vortex appeared above it. Soon a man appeared with his head to a desk and his hand on a bottle of Fire whiskey. Desdemona rolled her eyes and yelled his name. The man jumped and looked around before he saw her.

"L-l-Lady...D-dark Lord- - M-Mistress!" he didn't seem to know what to call her as he scrambled to his feet and bowed. "What can ey do ye for?" He got a perverse grin as he looked over her body. he didn't seem to see Viktor at all and his eyes were focused on the curve of her breasts from the top of the corset of her dress.

Desdemona sighed and ignored him for now. "I want that egg I spoke with you about. You know the one." She waited, he murmured, she sighed and pushed her hair back, off her shoulders. He just fell silent. "Eyes up now." she said dangerously. The man bowed and disappeared. He came back with a rather large box that he couldn't really carry.

"This the one, milady?"

She nodded and held out her hands. "Put it on my tab, I'll pay you later." She took the box gingerly and laid it on the bed beside her.

"You can pay me, any time...." He eyed her again.

Desdemona flicked the mirror and the vortex disappeared. "And now I remember why I don't like that bloody git. Let see what we ave then.." she took the cover off the box, which lead to only the base holding the egg surrounded by a dragon's nest. She ran her fingers over it as she shifted it gently to be closer to Viktor. "Well, what do you think?" One look at him gave her the answer she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Viktor wasn't a jealous person,never had been. However the way this man looked her over made his stomach turn a little. He moved closer to her, his half dragon body now completely visible to the man. His eyes looked dangerously calm but otherwise he didn't act jealous at all. As the box was handed to her and the vortex collapsed, Viktor just watched her intently. He looked down and as the box lid came off he stopped breathing. His eyes were locked on that egg and a hand slowly reached out, but he hesitated. He wasn't sure this was all really happening and he feared it was a dream. A wonderful dream. Letting out the breath he had been holding he place his hand on the cold egg. His gze had softened and it looked as if he were about to cry, but he didn't. He swallowed hard and the egg grew warm under his palm. He pulled it back quickly, and his eyes darted to her then back to the egg. It begun to shake and heat up a little, but Viktor looked around almost frantically. "The hatchling won't know me unless I'm a dragon," he said quickly. His eyes spotted the door to the meadow and he picked up the box and move to it quickly.

Viktor opened the door and slid out into the large meadow, sliding the egg and nest carefully out of the box. A crack made its way down the egg as the young tried to get out. Viktor wasted no time. He quickly touched his wand to his nose and changed. Within seconds he was a dragon again and looming over that egg almost protectively. This was usually a mothers job, but it was common for a male dragon to take her place in the case of her death. His eye caught Desdemona's again but only for a second as the egg cracked again. Viktor used one large claw to pluck out a piece of it and the baby did the rest. He waited very impatiently as the baby poked its head out and rawred at him. He cooed gently and helped the hatchling out the rest of the way. He nuzzled the newborn and pulled off the remaining placenta. He licked the dragon newborn clean and as its little eyes fell on him it licked his nose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Desdemona moved her hand and the meadow door appeared again, opening for him as soon as he said that. She moved quickly after him so that she stood in the doorway when they got there. The meadow was chilly and silent, the sky showing the night stars brilliantly. She closed the door behind her, making it appear as if the door didn't exist at all. Moving slowly, and quietly, she got closer but not too close, not wanting to alarm him in this moment. When the baby let out the soft roar she couldn't help but smiled softly, thinking it was the cutest thing. As it licked Viktor she smiled sweetly and looked down at it with a grin. She doubted it would even notice her, since she wasn't a dragon, so she just moved to wrap her legs around herself as she sat down a few feet away, in front of the nest and Viktor, watching.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Viktor cooed and made other soft sounds to the hatchling, who stretched his wings out. He was a brilliant forest green with blazing red eyes, res transparent wings, and forest green spikes that bled into red tips. The spikes went from the middle of his back to the tip of his tail, where a small blue flame was lit. It didn't burn anything at the moment, blue being a calm color. "Another son," Viktor aid softly, a single large tear leaking out of his eye. It was a mixture of happiness and sadness. He was blessed with this reunion but with the cursed knowledge of knowing his daughter never survived. He nuzzled the young on, and pulled him to him with his large paw. Then he looked up. "We should head back." he said gently to Desdemona. As he looked at her so did the small pair of red eyes. The small dragon made a chirping sound and bounded to her, tripping along the way. He was the size of a small full grown dog right now, but within months he'd be as big as a bull. "I'm taking him with us," he said gently. "He should be with his parent for at least a month before I bring him to the cave." He looked her over, more than thankful for what she'd given him. He walked over to her and nuzzled her, another thankful tear slipping free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:40 pm

As the baby came bounding over to her she couldn't help the smile that crossed her lips. It was soft, gentle as could be, and had a mothering look to it that made her shine with a new light. Scooping the baby dragon up into her arms, Desdemona held him gently. The small babe cooed and pushed it's head up against hers as it pawed at her chest. She chuckled and pet it gingerly, letting the small babe roar softly and playfully bite at her neck and arm. When Viktor came close and she saw that tear her hand reached up to him and she wiped both tears away. "He'll be well, I'm sure of it. Aero can come back with us to help, he's gotten bigger." She grinned and let the babe play with her hair as it's head laid on her chest and it let out a soft, roaring yawn. "He's just as cute as his brother." she commented as her head tilted up and she looked into his dragon eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Viktor nodded gingerly. "Aero will only get to be about twice the size of this one here. He's a mini," he said with a dragonly grin. He nudged his young, who turned to him and stepped off her lap. While the dragon young was watching Viktor let himself slip back into his human form, his horns and wing being the last to dissolve into him. He held his arms out and after the young gave him a tilted look he cooed and ran to him anyway. "Seems he understands," Viktor said with a bright fatherly smile. "You're coming with me," he said to the baby, though it wouldn't understand this language. Not for a while anyway. This time when he spoke he spoke to Desdemona. "I can't wait to see his powers," he said his eyes shining with a brightness they hadn't really showed yet. He was excited, entirely too much so, but he couldn't help it. "I'm ready when you are," he told Desdemona. "If you want, I can fly us there."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Desdemona let the baby go after he called to it and she pushed herself up. Seeing it go to Viktor, even when it changed, made her smile brightly. She wondered if it would be more accepting toward humans now, but then also wondered if it was just going to be called to those with dark auras. Either way she walked over toward Viktor. "I can't wait either. He's a handsome youngin." she smiled at the little babe as it moved it's head toward her. She stepped closer and it nuzzled her face. Turning slightly, she kissed the babe on the top of the head before looking back up at Viktor. "I'm ready at any time...it might be easiest to go back like that. If so then we can leave from here." She looked up at the night sky and smiled at the moon behind the clouds. "We're already outside and ready to go." She kept his gaze, and grinned at how happy he was.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:18 pm

He nodded and set down the baby. As the young dragon watched he changed before his eyes .The baby gave a rawr of delight and hopped up. Before he even hit the ground Viktor snatched him from the air. He bent so that she could climb on, and took flight. He flew all the way to the castle, passing it and touching down behind it. He changed back before he started for the castle with her, his young dragon now asleep in his arms, his tail curled around Viktors middle.

[[ooc: Okay, so hospital post yay! *is going*]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Desdemona's Chamber (Private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3