Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Desdemona's Chamber (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Desdemona likes her privacy thats for sure. This room changes a lot, including the decorations and the aura around here. If your careful you'll end up here on a good note. If she wants to talk to someone and is to bored to go out and find them herself, she'll have them come to her here in her chamber. If your brought to her by force than you're in for quite a problem. She doesn't like being disturbed. When she kills someone in this room they stay and become apart of the decoration.

She is rarely known to have a mate whom she'd like enough to spend 'alone' time with. But should this ever happen this would be the only room they would go to. No matter where in the world they are, this is the only room she trusts herself completely in. At times she even holds secret meetings here rather than the Crescent Chamber.
[center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 pm

Desdemona laid on her bed, laughing as she crossed her arms under her head. The house elves had entered with her meal earlier and she got from them that Andrew and Praxis were...rather closer than normal. Didn't even take a day. The girl's good at what she does. Laughing again, she lifted a strawberry to her mouth and capture it between her lips as she stared at the ceiling. I wonder what they will end up as...and how long until they show up. I'm getting bored.... As she was doing everything she got bored lately she started thinking about Viktor. Maybe she'd get him to join her. God she had to stop this, she was the Dark Lord, she couldn't have feelings. For no one, not like this. "Turning onto her side, she looked out the enchanted window at the rain storm and sighed, waiting for her pretty little pair.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Praxis didn't want to get up, nor to break the kiss. She wanted to be with Andrew and rightfully thought Desdemona could wait her turn to see her love! But they had wonderful news to tell her so it wasn't nearly so bad. When she was picked up her head shook a bit and her hands draped around his neck. At his little comment she spiked her brow but when he kissed her she figured it out, and loved it. Kissing him gently, she didn't mind this way of moving in the least. As they entered and he bowed, still carrying her, she chuckled and bowed her head. "Ello Dezzi."

Desdemona looked the two over and laughed with Praxis. "Do I want to know why she is in your arms and not walking, though bravo my dear you've gotten him back tightly it seems."

"I can't walk." She said with no blush and no means to hide it. The house elf would have told what he saw and there was no point in hiding anything from the Dark Lord who knew all that happened here in her dwelling.

The smirk on her face made her eyes look over the two. That smirk turned into a smile and her eyes brightened as she looked at the ring on Praxis' finger--open for seeing since it was wrapped around Andrew's neck and holding her wrist to keep herself safe in his arms-- and seemed to not have known about that. "Well well, look who went rock hunting. You two have something to tell me before we start this?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:10 pm

Andrew smirked at her a little. "She said yes," he told Desdemona. His smirk broke into a smile though, his happiness not very hide-able in front of Praxis or the Dark Lord. Anyone else had to fight for his smiles, and lost more so than anything else, but Praxis he gave them to freely, and the look Desdemona gave him made him smile. He then cleared his throat, his face firming again. "We also wanted to tell you something else... remember that manor I was looking at? The really nice one, with the-" At her look he nodded. "Right, well that one... I think she'll love it," he told her, knowing she'd understand what he meant by it. He then waited to see if she approved or not. She had already offered him the chance to leave and still have his room there in the labyrinth. He'd denied at first, seeing no need... but now there definitely was a need. And he already had a whole mess of house elves, being the only Higgins alive... He looked to Desdemona over Praxis, and mouthed "She doesn't know yet... about mum." When she gave him a slightly stern look he mouthed "tonight." He planned to tell her later that night, he just hoped Desdemona wouldn't do it sooner...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Praxis felt very left out of this conversation, but she was happy enough in his arms and knowing that he was hers, forever. Yep they were stuck together from now until eternity blew up and imploded at the same time. She laid her head against his shoulder and closed her eyes, relaxing until she was called to speak.

Desdemona nodded and listened. When he waited she crossed her legs and tapped her chin with her nail. "Alright, your released to move where you please. And your right, she will love it. I'll keep your rooms here, in case I ever need to have you close by. Or would you rather I just convert them into one room?" She smirked a bit, glad to see the two had grown very quickly. She almost wanted to tell Andrew 'i told you so' but wasn't going to be that childish.

"Since living arrangements seem to be in order we just have a few more things to cover. Winter holiday starts tomorrow so you have two weeks to choose if your returning to Hogwarts Praxis, also you have two weeks to go and return from Greece." After that she got a smile that reminded some she was a female. "So what kind of wedding is it going to be? Secret or open?" All in all, Desdemona wanted to know if they were going to let the students from Hogwarts come and she also wanted to know when they would be tying the knot.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Andrew chuckled a little at her eager curiosity. "Easy, mum," he said to her. It was true, she was more like a mother to him now that he had none. "We don't know the details yet, but you'll be the first to know, I swear it." he said to her, still grinning ear to ear. He held Praxis close to him, resting his head on hers gently. He had heard her words about Greece, but he pushed hit unhappy news aside in his mind for now, not wanting anything to ruin their day. He did, however, give her a look that said he wanted to speak with her about it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Praxis returned his look with a smile, already knowing how she was handling that one. She looked at Desdemona, but kept her head comfortably under Andrew's. "Can I steal him and take him with me? I'd rather not travel with Orestes alone on the way back."

"I see no ill in it. He can go with you." Desdemona didn't mind the mum comment. She only gave him a brief glare because she wasn't that old, even if she didn't know her age. "Well then, you might as well not have a secret wedding. Invite your friends from Hogwarts and have it some time in the summer, that way you can say goodbye to the youngin's there." She smirked, looking over the two again and not being able to do anything but envy.

Praxis nodded and glanced up at Andrew, which was a hard thing to do, hoping he'd go with her to Greece. She didn't think she'd be able to survive if the two were countries apart again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Andrew was utterly shocked when Praxis asked for his company to Greece. "Of course I'll go," he told her, smiling a little unable to help himself. "The summer?" he then repeated. He looked down at his love. "Sound alright to you?" he asked her, wanting everything to be perfect. He wanted her for himself for always, and he wanted to giver her everything he could to help her want to stay with him. "Is there anything else you needed?" he asked his master, secretly wanting to take Praxis away again selfishly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Praxis smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, not caring that Desdemona was there because no mater how powerful she was, no mater how dark and dangerous the woman was, she had an envy that Praxis knew well and that held her from getting mad at them. "And the summer sounds fine with me, does that mean you'll be publicly attending Dezzi?"

"Yes, i don't see any harm in it. I'm guessing that means I'm invited?" She joked. When she noticed Andrew ready to get out of there she chuckled and nodded. "Yes hand your woman over, I have something I need to give her. Come on then, lay her on my bed." When he did so she helped Praxis sit up. "Time for a hair cut!"

"W-wait a minute!" she muttered as her hands tried to go to her hair and protect it but it was to late, Desdemona had already summoned her magical scissors and they started to cut.

"Oh calm down, you need to fix this mess before your time comes around. Onces that point comes around in a few months your hair will grow so long we wont be able to control it afterwards if we don't tame it now." By the time she was done talking the cutting was almost done.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Andrew just stood there, his hand out like he wanted to stop her, frozen on the spot. Not the hair. Andrew wanted to cry, not really, but a childish part of him wanted to throw a wild tantrum and make her grow it back. "Why..." he finally said when it was done... Though, he looked from Desdemona to Praxis and sighed. "Why..." he said again. He stayed beside her the whole time, though this was something too trivial for him to loose his life for saving her. "I liked it before," he said stubbornly, refusing to admit he liked it now too, though his childish antics [mainly the arms crossing over his chest and his huff] told them he was just being difficult. Yet another glimpse of the old Andrew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

"Did you hear nothing of my last words? When praxis goes through her time of needing, she can explain that part to you later, she's going to have a rush of chemicals in her body that will make this hair of her's grow like crazy. It's not that far off so your girl's poof will be back, besides I didn't take it all...it's just more of ringlets, tight odd little ringlets now." Desdemona said as she played with the hair cut after the scissors were done.

Praxis chuckled slightly as she watched Andrew. Seeing him act like that made the hair cut worth it just because he was so cute. She reached out with her hand, grabbing his, and kissed his cold flesh. "It'll grow back love." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh sometimes Andrew wished he could hate Desdemona. But he just couldn't. She could take everything from him and as long as he left him Praxis alive he'd be fine with it. He finally dropped his arms when Praxis reached out to him, giving her his hand. "...fine..." was all he said, not wanting to give away that he liked it. "But when it grows back you better leave it!" he said to them both, more so to Praxis though. It was his agreement for being okay with it, she could take it or leave it.... though if she let it he would give in of course. "Can i have her now?" he asked after a moment. he just wanted to take her back to his room or hers and just... Andrew didn't even want to think about it, Desdemona too keen on reading his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Praxis nodded in agreement. She laid her head against Andrew's hand and then looked at Desdemona pleadingly. "Pleeease~"

"Fine fine go, i'm done with you both. Be sure you leave tonight or you wont get back in time." She said with slight frown, knowing Andrew wasn't in the mood for that. "Oh and Nyssa will be here waiting for you in about two, maybe three hours? Whatever you have to do," now she had that all to knowing smirk, "you have that long to do it before I barge in and break it up." Helping Praxis back into Andrew's arms, she smirked. "Dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:01 pm

On the way out, Andrew mumbled to Praxis, knowing Desdemona would hear but not caring much, "You know, that leaves room for more than one..." Then he closed the door, kissing her lightly on the forehead. "Alright, so to the place I was telling you about then, eh?" he said, leaving the labyrinth completely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:11 pm

Praxis chuckled slightly as he mumbled to her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Waving back at Desdemona, chuckling at the look on her face, she laid her head down on his shoulder. "Okay..." She let him take her wherever it was he was talking about as they left the Labyrinth, glad he was still in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Desdemona opened her door and looked in. She didn't like the set up so snapped her fingers and everything filed in black silks and blue satin. Walking in she went to an enchanted window and tapped her finger into it, making a stormy night appear outside. Turning, she motioned for Viktor to enter. Once inside her door closed with a hallow thud, locking those from the outside away. "So, now you've seen my realm, what do you think?" She stood in front of the now lightning window as her eyes watched him closely.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:38 pm

Viktor looked around the room briefly as he came in. "I like it," he said calmly, smiling. "It... does things to me," he thought aloud, looking about. She did crazy things to him, both inside and out, and just being in her atmosphere sent a pleasant chill down his spine. He moved his shoulders about a little bit, trying to shake it off for now. "You are certainly unique... your decorations have a very powerful affect." He chuckled a little and couldn't hold back the toothy grin he gave, his teeth still all at sharp points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:48 pm

She smirked slightly and moved to him, her hands moving to his chest and her nails tapping against his flesh since he had never gotten to buttoning his shirt. "If you want, I'll help you turn back..." her fingers trailed against the defined areas of his flesh. "Or you can stay like that...it's up to you." she grinned and looked up into his slit eyes, loving his odd little form. The more she touched him the more that fire started to grow again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Viktor thought about it for a moment, his clawed hands moving to her hips, his thumbs grazing her thighs. "I'll stay like this for now... it feels... good," He smirked at her a little as he said that, "But before I go back to school, I have to be changed back..." He gave her a gentle smile and closed his eyes as she blatantly teased him. He squeezed her hips a little, seething inward under her digging nails. He pressed his lips to hers and wrapped his long tongue wrap around and massage hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:07 pm

She nodded and grinned as he felt his hands around her hips and those claws nipping into her. Smirking, she pushed up against him and took that kiss with a vengence. Her tongue couldn't compete against his, but her teeth grazed against his tongue and she let the tug of war between their mouths begin. One of her hands moved to the back of his head, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled herself up into the kiss. Her other hand was on his shoulder as her breasts pushed against his chest and her dress seemed like a feeble attempt at a barrier between them.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Viktor clutched her tightly as he kissed her, drawing in a long breath. He soon wrapped his arms fully around her, his wings spreading as they came off the ground was rather large, so Viktor had room to play. A low growl rose up from his throat as he gripped her tightly. he turned mid air and had her against the wall, nipping at her and kissing wherever he could reach. He leaned his lower half roughly against her, using his claws to cut away her dress. as it fell he wasted no time in attacking whatever he could get to with his tongue and lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Desdemona's nails dug into his flesh as he brought them off the ground. She already decided she didn't mind this sort of playing one bit, in fact it was amazing. She enjoyed it quite a bit. Thank Merlin every room was sound proof in this place. His growl had her closing her eyes and pulling him against her, hard. She loved that sound. When his hips slammed into her, her body against the freezing wall, she let out a muffled moan. Feeling thos claws on her body, cutting at her dress and roaming her she bit her lip then nipped at his until he finally pulled away and started to tease her in other ways. Moaning, she pulled at his hair slightly, her nails scratching him when he teased an extra sensitive spot.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Viktor slid off his pants, but he left the shirt on. It was so hard to put on over the wings, he still wanted to have a shirt to wear. He kissed her roughly, their dark passion driving him wild yet again. He pressed himself against her, teasing her immensely, and kissing her, looking into her eyes as he did. He let his tongue extend and lick just behind her ear as he finally slid into her. Merlin, she felt too good around him, and so it began. He spun and dropped a bit, laying on the bed, his wing spread out, and his hands tugging at her waist. tugging her beck down onto him. He worked from under her, not leaving it all to her, and this lasted a long time. When he thought maybe she might be getting a little tired, he flew them up again and leaned her forward, his arms under her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Desdemona didn't care about his shirt, hell what was left of her dress clung to her anyway so it wasn't like it was only him. And besides, she was far too...preoccupied to care. She kept her eyes, which had gotten their shine back and were spinning hypnotically, on his as their kiss already got their bodies moving against each other in sinful ways. When they parted she let out sharp sounds until she finally arched off the wall and moaned, her legs wrapping around him tightly. As they fell she let the movement, the very feel of it, send tingles to her core and she trembled in a sensual way against him, as if in anticipation. As soon as they hit the bed she let his hand guide her until she continued their tangled mess. Her room was already starting to get destroyed and she was enjoying every moment of it. When they finally went back into the air she let out a sharp, raspy moan and let her nails move to his chest or back and scratch into him sinfully, her body sliding up against his as she bit her lip and focused on the dark fire boiling in their bodies. If anyone dared disturbed them she had a feeling she was going destroy them without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Viktor wasn't finished yet, no. He flew back, his own body cracking against the wall harshly. He let out a husky growl and they were all over the place. Things got moved and dropped and hit while they moved about the room tangled and unable to curb their desires. He growled and released after a while, but he didn't stop. No, he kept going, her body and the way she moved keeping him riled. He just couldn't get enough of her. Every now and then he thrust hard against her or pulled her against him roughly, sinking as deep as he possibly could into her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desdemona's Chamber (Private)   

Back to top Go down

Desdemona's Chamber (Private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next