Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:33 pm

She looked around, spinning slightly and making her pixie shirt lift off her body a bit before falling over it once again. She turned back to him and chuckled. "I have my glasses on right? Then I have everything!" She went over and picked up her bag, her lips curved in an ever lasting smile.

Draco laughed as he handed her the clothes. "Your insane. Do you need anything else?" He took her clothes and put them with the wash and lingered to do anything else she asked of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Seeing that they had everything he chuckled and nodded. "Yes, they're right here," he said pointing at her eyes cutely. He picked up his own bags and kissed her cheek with a smile. "Let's go wait in the den then, I suppose... Father'll be down to either announce our ride or come with us. I don't know yet." He shrugged a little. It didn't really matter either way.

Selena chuckled softly and pulled on a pretty deep blue top on. She left her jeans on but as she smiled her eyes seemed to pop in contrast with the shirt. She turned so her legs were hanging over the bed and stood up. She was a bit weak in the legs, but she could walk. She chuckled at the feeling, it reminding her of trying to walk after a wild round of angry sex. She shook the thought from her mind and smiled at him. "I'm ready," she said. On her way to the door she ran a comb through he long hair quickly and shook her head a little. Her hair bounced lively around her face and on her shoulders as she gave him a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 am

Iris kept her slight blush but couldn't help smiling. "Alright!" She walked behind him but the happiness in her step made it seem almost as if she were skipping around. It was rather funny to see. Her hair bounced, her shirt bounced, she just seemed to be radiating happily. It was a good thing, since it probably wouldn't last much longer.

"Alright lets go." Draco put an arm around her, not lifting her but securing her so he could make sure she didn't fall. Once in the den they found Scoripus and Iris chatting. "Alright, lets go." He waved them all over and went out to the carriage, letting selena in first and then the children before he climbed in as well.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Scorpius walked with her to the carriage, smiling broadly when he caught her eye. He helped Iris in before he himself got into the carriage. He sat beside her and set his two bags in front of him in the middle.He gave her a secret smile and slid his arm around her waist. "Feeling better, Selena?" he asked politely. The house elf had told them she was feeling ill today.

Selena gave Draco a sly grin as he helped her into the carriage, though she meant it a bit more thankfully rather than trying to be sexy. It was just her natural way. As he climbed in her eyes brightened a bit and she smiled more. "What?... Oh, yes, I'm feeling much better, thank you." She gave the young adults a smile and leaned a little on Draco.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Draco let her lean on him as he motioned for the carriage to begin. It lurched forward and they were off. "I hope you enjoyed your weekend with us, in spite of the circumstances of today's stay, miss Ogden. We'd love to have you and your mother here again."

Iris leaned into Scorpius slightly and smiled at him until Draco began to speak. She finally bowed and smiled. "Thank you for your kindness, Mister Malfoy." She turned to Selena and smiled once more. "And Its good to hear your feeling better miss."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 am

Selena smiled. "I enjoyed cooking for you two. I'm glad you liked the food," Selena said with a smile. She gave Draco a small smile but returned her attention to Iris. "Oh, yes, thank you. Call me Selena, please." She smiled fondly at the girl. She really liked her, Draco's son knew how to pick them just like his father. At this thought she grinned a little to herself.

[darkcyan]Scorpius smiled. She was so polite and regal, he had found someone he loved completely, and who was royal acting enough to be accepted by the family. Sure she wasn't exactly a pure blood, but she was a beauty to be had and any child she would bare would surely be a wonder. He smiled a little, he shouldn't even be thinking about that... Scorpius shook the thoughts from his head. "Thanks for having us for the weekend, father," he said with a smile. When they finally made it to Hogwarts Scorpius stepped out and helped Iris out before pulling her bags out and handing them to her one at a time. He pulled his own out and bowed his head to the two still in the carriage. "I'll write you soon, father," Scorpius said, remember the promise he'd made at the house. "It was lovely to meet you, Selena," he then said, smiling to her as well. He waved the carriage off before turning and smiling at Iris. "back to reality," he said with a sad smile as they started up the walk.[/color]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Iris said her goodbyes with a smile and bow before taking her things and following Scorpius toward the castle. As they walked the two chatted and she did her best to keep her thoughts off of Dominique. While waking something caught her eyes but she ignored it as they walked. Once they were near the entrance of the building something grabbed her and she half screamed until she saw Lysander holding onto her, smirking.

Lorcan had grabbed Scorpius at the same time and both he and Lysander where smirking before they tied the two up slightly and hoisted them up onto their shoulders. "Hush up you'll ruin the games!" They grabbed their bags and ran for the camp area.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Scorpius walked with her, smiling. Until someone grabbed him. Scorpius moved to hit whoever laid hands on him, but his eyes caught Lorcan before his fist moved and he furrowed his brows in slight confusion. "Bloody hell, what on earth'r you doing!?" he exclaimed, being tied and hoisted. Of course, he should have known. He was due for the twins teaming up on him, it had been a while. Scorpius groaned in response to Lorcan and just lay limp on his shoulder, letting himself be dead weight. If Lorcan was going to carry him against his will, he was going to make it as difficult as possible. "...What game?" he asked suddenly, still laying limp over his shoulder.

Once the children were out Selena snuggled a little more with Draco. She didn't want to 'ruin his image' or anything, so she tried not to get too close to him when others were around. however, now that they were alone she leaned on him completely, snuggling him the way she had done in school. She glanced up at him, giving him a small, sweet smile. "I love you," she said, catching his gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Draco grinned. "I love you too." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, making sure she was warmed by his body if she wasn't warm enough. He directed the coach to bring them to a secluded area and then quickly went back to focusing on her. "Feeling alright? We can go home if anything becomes too much for you." His fingers ran through her hair as he waited for her response. He found an extra curly strand and played with it between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Selena smiled. "You're too cute," she said with a grin before closing her eyes and just enjoying the ride and his playing with her hair. "I'll be fine, I promise," she said confidently, looking up at him with her headstrong gaze. She wasn't about to let anything drag her down or hold her down if she had any say in it. "Where're we going?" she asked him. She hadn't heard his directions a moment before. She didn't really care either way, she loved carriage rides. Selena couldn't help but think she just may be the luckiest girl on the face of the planet right now. She wasn't sure he was going to turn out this way back in school, the way he manipulated Granger and many others... But Selena had to give it to him, he knew what he was doing then and now... She herself had been a lurer back then though, so maybe that was the reason she was so drawn to him from the get go. They never could seem to 'pull one over' on each other. After a while, she had stopped trying. Now that they were here now and she had him, she was content where she was at and had no need to lure anyone to her at all. She closed her eyes for a bit, loving his hands in her hair. She glanced up after a while though, as her eyes fluttered open and she gave him a loving smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Draco smiled and shook his head. "Whatever you say." He didn't believe Selena for a minute but he gave in for now. "You'll see when we get there," he added mysteriously as he gave her a side glance. The past was behind them but he couldn't help remembering it all. Granger had been a fun toss around for a while but he was glad it never became anything more. He was also, as horrid as it seemed, glad Weasley had no choice but do leave Selena back then, even if she didn't know that. It made all of this possible. Even his wife had been a game for a while until at last he couldn't stand her. She was only kept around because his father demanded a pureblooded grandchild and now look at it, Scorpius was breaking the tradition. He'd have to be careful. If Lucius found that out there would be trouble. When she gave him that look, pulling him from his thoughts, he couldn't help but grin. "Whats with the face?" he teased before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:42 pm

Selena chuckled. She remembered their bantering as if they had been doing so even now. She simply smiled a little broader. "It caught sight of your mug," she said after the kiss and with a smirk now. She didn't care that he wouldn't tell her, she had always found his surprises to be the best. Not many could really surprise her with things she never thought possible... but he managed to always. She simply let out a content, happy sigh, and relaxed. "Draco..." she purred after a while. She had been playing with his arms, running her fingers up and down them gently. "What's it like? Being a parent?" It was obvious, as she glanced up at him with completely innocent eyes, that she yearned for it. Maybe not being a parent, per say, but having a parent/child relationship. She hadn't had a family to dote on her, or to exclude her even, and she obviously didn't have children. Her whole life Selena had been without a parental figure, so she didn't really understand it all too well. "Is it worth it?" she asked suddenly." Her gaze had returned to ahead of her and her smile had faltered, but she didn't seem to be losing her spark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Draco let her do as she wished but when he saw that look he actually flushed slightly. Now he was alright with being with her and all but that...that was leading to places he wasn't sure he was okay with or ready for yet. Swallowing somewhat harshly, he couldn't hid his grin and sigh. "It is. Though, it's a lot harder if the parents or the partner isn't right. With my ex wife things were bad, but Scorpius grew to be a wonderful young man. Being his father was worth it for sure. It's not easy but its something that if i had the choice to go back, i wouldn't skip out on."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:02 pm

She was rather afraid he'd say something like that. Selena hoped, and always had, that parenting was some horrible, hard task that not many truly accomplished. It would be easier to accept her abandonment that way... She simply sighed and nodded, still looking away. "I was afraid you'd say that..." she mumbled more to herself than him. She wasn't trying to lure him into having more children or anything like that, she just wanted to know. She let out another small sigh and began fiddling with her jewelry, her fingers playing with the charm bracelet she had made long ago. Back when she was with Ronald, spending his family gathering with him. This bracelet had been a result of one of those parties, but playing with it did not make her think back on it or miss those days. In fact, Selena could honestly say she didn't miss much about her childhood. As that though crossed her mind she though deeper on it. That's probably a bad thing, isn't it? Not missing one's childhood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Draco pulled her closer and kissed her while she was thinking off into who knows where. "Don't dwell on it Selena. The past isn't going to change any time soon. Besides, if you want to find out how being a parent is you can always annoy Scorpius. Hell, I'd love to watch him squirm around after being treated like a child. He's hated that since he was five." Draco chuckled and smiled his charming smile when she looked toward him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 pm

At first Selena glance back with an odd look, thinking him completely nuts. However his smile made her laugh a bit. "No, that's alright." She settled back again and thought for a moment. "It's alright, I wasn't planning on rushing a child out of myself anytime soon anyway," she said with a chuckle. "I just wish I knew why, that's all." She was completely calm about it, and even gave him a smile as she glanced back quick. "It doesn't matter anyway. They had their reasons, I'm sure," she said, more reassuring herself than anything else. She wanted to be off this topic, away from these thoughts. So, she leaned back and tugged his head gently down to kiss his lips. She smiled and let him go, free to move away should he want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Draco felt bad, he wanted to help in some way but he wasn't willing to go as far as to say the could have a child, he wasn't sure if he was ready for that--again. At least not yet. So the forceful kiss was a happy distraction that he took and continued as his hands wrapped around her. When at last they parted he couldn't help but smile and caress her cheek, trying to push the topic from his mind even though it was now plaguing him slightly. "So, mind explaining to me what really was going on? Your tearful explanation was kind of rushed." He said, knowing she'd know what he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Selena thought for a moment. Did he mean this morning and yesterday? He must have, that was the most recent thing she could think of, and she was crying and rushed in her explanation of things. "If you're talking about this morning, I'm not even sure..." She thought for a moment. "Yesterday I went out into the garden, just to get away from...." Her eyes dulled for a mere second but she pushed it off quickly. "Well, anyway, I was making things and I heard someone call my name... I went around the bushes and things and there was Lyric. Well, it wasn't him, but it was an apparition of him. Draco, he seemed so real, I have such a hard time believing it wasn't him... Anyway, he said he was sorry about..." She swallowed a little, not really wanting to bring it up. They'd been relaxing and she would only get nervous and distant if they talked about the past just yet. It still frightened her, and she hated herself for letting it happen, still."He said he wanted to help more than I know, but he couldn't. He asked me if there was anything I could do to help him find his daughter. then he told me she was pregnant... well, he more went on a rant about being a grandfather. He told me she had a lover and asked if I could locate her. He told me not to do the spell, but I couldn't find her any other way... So, I went to the Leaky Cauldron and I performed the spell. It's the one you know, the one I used to find your girlfriend that one time, back when I didn't know what it would do to me... Yeah, I used that spell and I found them. But I passed out at the Cauldron afterward. When I woke up I had an employee aparate me back to the Manor. One of the house elves was waiting for me and helped me to the garden. I summoned Lyric back and I guess Sidney heard me. He must have followed me somehow.... but I don't have the slightest idea how." She stopped for a moment, furrowing her brows and trying to think about it. "I... I told Lyric where they were and then... well, the rest was pretty fuzzy. I know that he picked me up..." At this she trembled slightly. when he had put his hands on her Selena had quivered even in her half conscious state. "I was sure I had killed all three of them..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 pm

"As far as I know their alive. That boy is a more powerful than either of us are giving him credit, it seems. Not to mention he had a bit of help from a werewolf. I was there, I helped a bit, but I don't think any of them saw me. I mainly just held back to make sure Sydney didn't get away." He rubbed her arms and sighed as he looked down at her. "I don't know if that was Lyric or not...all I know is that Lyric...well he was suppose to be 'kissed' last week." The look on her face made him frown. "You said it was his apparition...maybe he couldn't leave without making sure she was okay....I'm not sure but we'll see if the girl and her lover return."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Selena looked up with a frantic look at first, but it was also a little sad. At his next statement her brows furrowed confusedly. "How will we know?" she asked. Then again she supposed it didn't matter how the information would get to them, all that matters is if it gets there. She snuggled into him a little. "Draco, you've been nothing but amazing to me. Since as long as I can remember, say for the first year of school together-" at this Selena smirked a little. She remembered how badly he tried to get with her, to lure her to him in the first year they went to school together. She couldn't help smiling a little either, because that whole time she was trying to do the same and neither was willing to be the fish. "-you've been there for me... Thank you," she said sincerely, looking up at him with lively eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"Scorpius will tell us if Praxis or Andrew return to school and I'll see if he can get us some information while he's at it." He looked down at her and smirked when she mentioned their first year. Yeah, she was the only girl who didn't fall heads over heals for him or any of his tricks. At one time he thought she and Granger would be the only two but now he had both of them, looked like no one beat him. "Your welcome." He said with a grin before kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Selena smiled. Of course, back in the day she nearly had her hands on Granger as well. Of course, she knew the girl was strictly into men, but she had been determined to be the one to change that. Unfortunately for Granger, Ron got her first. Of course, Selena smirked a little as she thought about that, and even let out a mysterious chuckle as the carriage slowed. "Seems we're nearly there," she said brightly though she had no clue just where 'there' was..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 pm

"Yep, just another fifteen minutes or so." He says after checking the window. "So, what's that chuckle about? Are bad things going through your little head again, Selena?" He asked, smirking as he did. He knew Selena had gone after Granger as well, hell he knew a lot of the experiments selena had partaken in, but which one she was thinking about at that moment? Hell, no one could tell.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Selena wasn't really one to hide things, never had been. Of course, she was also not one to bottle everything up either. She wasn't secretive, but she didn't go around parading her business. "I was just thinking about how lucky you got," she said with a smirk. "If Ron hadn't accepted my dance, I was going for Granger next." she winked a little. Selena had been bisexual for as long as she could remember, and had even been the type to share a girlfriend a time or two, but only if Draco wanted her. She would get her fill and leave him to 'straighten out' whatever girl she didn't want. But she couldn't lie... she had taken a girlfriend of his for a ride on more than one occasion. Chuckling, she glanced up at him. "I was also thinking about how screwed up we were!" she said before actually laughing about it. "I was thinking about the girls we've competed over in the past and remember Matilda Horngrout? The night you broke up with her I had her in my bed." She grinned a little, but looked away, feeling herself blush a little. She had been... well... a Gypsy in her day. Most would have called her a tramp, but most of the people she'd been with just called her a goddess. "But I never did get my hands on Granger...." She glanced up at him with a wicked smirk, completely joking with him as she said, "Think I still have a chance?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Draco smirked. "Why don't you ask her? we're heading to her and Ron's house." He let it sink in for a moment before laughing. "Calm down, we're not. But we aren't that far away actually so I wouldn't be surprised if we ran into them. " Just then the carriage came to a stop. "Alright, want to see if you can't find yourself a chance." He winked but also gave her a look that said there was no way he was letting her get away from him, nope, no way.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 am

Selena froze solid. She really didn't want to see Ron, she hadn't seen him since the end of their sixth year, when he left her... Of course that didn't matter now, but Selena wasn't really looking forward to a 'chance meeting' with the two of them. She looked up at him with wide eyes and a slight frown. However, as he spoke she just slapped his arm lightly and gave him a playful glare. "Wasn't funny..." she grumbled, though she couldn't help the slight grin. "Yup, I'll see if I can just sneak her off for a moment. It'll only take a few minutes and I'll know," she teased back, glancing up at him with slightly raised brows, indicating she was playing with him as well. She just shrugged and sat up slowly. "If we see them we see them. If not, good," she said before chuckling a little. She didn't have any feelings left for Ron, but... there wasn't really any closer to their relationship and that had bothered her for years. Now it didn't matter to her though, she had Draco and she was where she wanted to be.

[ooc:Trying to bring Hermione and Ron back into the future RP too? =D]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next