Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 2 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Vote_lcapMalfoy Manor - Page 2 Voting_barMalfoy Manor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Selena smiled a little at his hand around her waist. She gave him a private smile, a small inconspicuous one, and sipped her drink. She felt his grips on her tighten a little as he grew darker when Andrew's name was mentioned. Her hand, under the table, rubbed his arm gently.

Scorpius swallowed a little tensely when she said Andrew and Praxis' names. Oh boy. He saw it coming before his father even narrowed his eyes. He knew his father well, but he didn't have time to warn her. he gave her an apologetic smile, but a nod letting her know she was okay.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Iris didn't falter, she smiled at Scorpius and gave Draco a gentle grin as well. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll be more careful." She continued on speaking with all of them as if nothing had happened. In truth, she was use to situations like this where she could either blow it or quickly move the situation on. It was one good thing about being around Lords all her life.

Draco was starting to like this girl more and more. Not only did she move onto a light conversation including the four of them, she smoothed the waters rather skillfully. A perfect gentlewoman for his boy, who thought he could act right in public at times couldn't control his tongue.

~Time Skip~

Once dinner and dessert was over they all moved to the sitting room again. He sat on the couch with Selena while looking over at the other two. They spoke for a while, getting to know Iris better, and Selena as well, for a few hours. "It is late, tomorrow we'll return for your game at Hogwarts and then we will return here and help you two plan out what we need to buy. Make sure to have a basic idea or Selena will drive you insane with themes." He smirked at her and kept her close until the children were gone. "What do you think of my boy and his girl?"
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Scorpius had chatted throughout dinner with them, proud of Iris. He was thankful she was handling things so well. "We'll talk about it," Scorpius said to his father. He gave Iris a sideways grin. "C'mon," he said to her. He tugged her from the room, giving his father and Selena a head bow before going. 'so, what do you think of my father?" he asked her once they made it to her bedroom.

Selena was more than happy to answer Scorpius' many questions, and once they were off she simply smiled. "I like them. Your son is way too much like his father," she said with a teasing grin. She chuckled a little at him. "do you like her?" she asked gently, curious.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 am

Iris bowed before they left, her hair thankfully falling over her shoulder to make sure the dress wasn't too reveling. As soon as she was pulled from the room, however, she let out a deep sigh. "Oh he's...well not what I expected but I like him none the less." She smile as she pushed her glasses up her nose. "I hope I didn't do anything too wrong tonight." She said as she peeked at him, not noticing her head was tilted down so she was looking over her glasses.

"No, he's not nearly as cruel as I use to be...he's not a Slytherin." Draco said thoughtfully. He leaned back in his chair and scoffed slightly. "That use to bother me so much, now I'm rather glad for it. If he was a Slytherin he might be more in that horrid twist with Higgins." He shook his head, mainly talking to himself at the moment. Looking over at Selena, he couldn't help but grin. "I do like her, but her style reminds me a little to much of a Gypsy I know...." He smirked and pulled her over, onto his lap. "What do you think of her? You always were a good judge of character."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Scorpius swallowed, rather hard, but he tried not to notice the way she was looking. He cleared his throat and forced himself to look at something, anything but her right at the moment. "No, you didn't do anything too wrong tonight. We just can't really mention Andrew or Praxis in this house.... Um... Andrew's father isn't the type of bloke you want to meet." He finally looked back at her, adjusting his shirt nervously. "I can leave you to sleep alone if you want, or I can stay. Whatever you want, I know it's probably a little freaky being somewhere you've never been before, let alone sleeping by yourself here."

Selena gave a slight grin. She didn't respond to his Gypsy comment. She just chuckled a little, settling in his lap and draping her arms around his neck. "I think she's wonderful. She doesn't put her beauty out there very much, and she's careful about what she says. She's respectful, and she seems to be well suited for him. Much better than the other girl you described," she said with a little wink. 'And if I'm such a good judge of character, why on earth did I come home with you?" She smirked a little, playing with him. she always wanted to be here, with him, in his lap. However in school she had fallen for Ron. Though Selena could honestly say she never stopped thinking about the sly Slytherin whose house she was in now.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:53 pm

Iris took his hand and smiled as she opened the door and walked into the room with him. "Your right, it is freaky sleeping alone." She said as she slipped into his arms and hugged him once the door was closed. Her eyes closed and she just stayed like that for a moment before tilting her head up and looking at him. "Why can't we say Andrew's name? Why would that make his father mad?" She asked gently, confused about what he had said earlier. As she peeked up at him she had that look again but by now had forgotten about her glasses completely.

"Easy, you needed someone to wrap around your finger again." He said with a smirk as he reached up and pulled her down into a kiss. Once their lips broke he leaned back into the chair and sighed. "Selena...I'm going to need you to watch those two for me tomorrow....Sidney is coming back earlier than planned. He sent his letter this morning. I had nearly told Scorpius not to come but it was too late by the time the owl got to Hogwarts." He sighed and rubbed his temple. "At least we'll be at the quidditch game most of tomorrow but when we come back...I'm worried about that girl's tongue. She might be able to hold it with us...but she has a fire in her which makes her all the more like you." He smirked but still seemed worried.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:28 pm

"Alright," Scorpius said, bypassing her look. He sat down on the edge of the bed, pulling her down into his lap and wrapping his arms around her waist. "Anything I tell you is between us and only us... I'm not even supposed to know, but my father wanted to be sure I was protected." He let out a deep sigh, and began. "His father abused him... pretty bad... and had something to do with why Praxis wasn't in school at the beginning of the year. I'm not going to tell you what happened, I overheard it and wish I didn't know..." he paused for a moment. "Andrew's father is trying to kill them, or was. I don't know what's happening now, and I don't know the details. What I do know is that Andrew and Praxis are in danger... Father doesn't want us talking about it because if his father gets any clue as to where they are, he'll most likely go after them. Stop looking at me like that." Merlin he couldn't take her look. He felt himself starting to react and shifted her in his lap so she wouldn't get uncomfortable.

Selena was about to make a comment, but she forgot all about it when he kissed her. She started rubbing his shoulders, she had always been good with massages. "Alright. I'll make it clear what is not to be said." She thought for a moment. "It's been quite a while since I've seen him... in fact, I believe the last time I saw Sidney he tried to jinx me so that anytime I tried to put clothes on they would disappear." She shook her head, looking off into the distance. She wasn't entirely comfortable with him coming around, but she had faith in Draco's ability to keep him away from her. "Anyway, yes, I'll watch the children for a while." She smiled down at him and kissed him again, still massaging his shoulders and the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Iris blinked a few times, for a few reasons. "Like what." She shifted herself and slipped her arms up his chest, over his shoulders, and let them lock behind his neck. "Scorpius...I...I don't want Praxis or Andrew to get hurt..." She said, pouting softly. Now she was worried, and scared, and knew one thing for sure. "I don't want to meet this guy..." she whispered as her head slipped into the nook of his neck and she clung to him. Because of how he moved her the skirt of her dress slid down her hip slightly but she was too deep into her thoughts to pay attention to it at the moment.

"Good...because he'll be here in about two hours. Stay away from him Selena." he said gravely, not giving her much choice as he kissed her once more. His grip on her tightened and he held her down against him until they both needed air. "It would be best if you stay away as often as possible...I know what he's going to talk about and if you stick around I know what he'll try. He killed Teresa Selena...I wont let him near you or the children." He held her close as if he were afraid Sidney was going to burst into the room and take her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:01 pm

"I know, I know. Me either," Scorpius said softly, rubbing her back. "But listen to me, you cannot let on at all that you even know who Andrew and Praxis are. You're good at assuming a disguise..." He paused for a moment, momentarily distracted by her dress. Without really realizing it he fixed it while he spoke to her. Scorpius couldn't lie, he wanted her badly... but he felt respect for her and until she was ready to further things along he gave her the time and space needed. "I want you, no I need you to pretend you have no clue who they are. I mean ,obviously you'd know who they are, but as of now you know nothing about them, alright? You can't. And while it's alright to be uncomfortable around him, do not act afraid, he'll feed on it." Scorpius was looking into her eyes, but he was holding her tightly. "I won't let him hurt you, I promise you that. But if I tell you to leave, you have to promise me you'll do so and quickly."

Selena kissed him back with all she had, sliding her arms to lock behind him. She listened to him and she gave a sad nod. He really killed her? The woman he supposedly loved? She wanted to cry at the thought, but Selena didn't cry much. It took a whole lot more than news like that to force tears from her. "Why do you accept him?" she asked, laying her head on his shoulder and nuzzling the crook of his neck. Not many things scared Selena, but she had never liked Sidney... not since school... not since he'd... well, she just kept that to herself, and would do so until the day she died if she could help it. "I'll keep away," she agreed, closing her eyes for a moment. It wasn't often she did things based on someone else's orders, but this was a case she had no choice but to agree with.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:19 pm

ooc: Omg did Sidney like rape everyone? xD

Iris nodded and looked up at him with a sad smile as she slid off her glasses slowly. "Lets just say I've only heard of him because Praxis is the lead singer in the chorus." She smiled, figuring most people would know her for that. "I'm good at not being afraid but...Scorpius..." she reached up slowly and shifting on him so she was back where she started against him as her chest pushed against his and her lips got far too teasingly close to his. "I wont leave without you, I'm sorry I just couldn't do that..." she kissed him in a teasingly cruel slow way.

"Good." he said gravely as he slipped his arm under her legs and picked her up as he got up himself. He didn't talk until they were a ways down the hall toward the master chambers. "...I keep his company because I have to, I owe it to him, to Lyric, and to you to keep on his good side. So long as we're not enemies I can control his actions enough to keep you and Scorpius safe....and I promised Lyric before the...incident...that I'd keep Sidney at bay so he couldn't do that again....it seems i've failed on a lot of my promises but not any more." He smiled sadly down at her and opened the door, letting it click closed silently behind him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 pm

[ooc: No, lol, but we'll just say he tried after he had already slept with her. We'll just go with he wanted it again and he tried but Lyric walked in or something and she got away.]

"That's fine," he said. However when she spoke again he frowned. He slid back on the bed, laying her down and hovering half over her. "Iris, it's vital. Father won't let anything happen to me, but you... you've got to get out if it comes to that, you don't want to know what that man would do to you... he's heartless, and he's sick. Please just promise me..." His gaze was a pleading one. He knew she wouldn't go, but he needed to hear the promise anyway. He wouldn't leave her be until he did. "Anyway, let's not think about that for now. Alright? Just... try to enjoy your time here. Please," he said, kissing her gently.

Selena understood, though she hated it. "What other promises have you failed to keep?" she asked, confused by his statement. She gave him a gentle smile, her dress slipping up her legs a little with the way he held her. Her long loosely curled hair fell gracefully behind her, hanging in the air while they walked, and her icy blue eyes had not dulled a bit since school. She nuzzled him a little, looking around the bedroom like she always did. She loved the look of this room, he had done wonderful decorating it.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:22 pm

ooc: xD Sidney is like more of a villain than Desdmeona atm xD

Iris normally didn't lie but for now she left it up to the situtation, even if she knew she'd never leave him behind. Looking up at him, and not seeing how this could be awkward just yet, she nodded. "I promise Scorpius." Silently, she promised to herself if something happened to him she personally hunt the guy down and do all she could to get back at him. "And I'd rather that anyway." She said as she tilted her head up int the kiss as her hands rested gently on the bed on either side of her head. She let all her worries fad away as she just melted into the kiss.

Draco frowned and didn't answer her at first. He laid her on his bed, covered in green silk and black satin, and kissed her deeply before he moved to hover over her. "...I promised someone that I'd protect you from the day he left till I couldn't any more...and up until a few months ago I didn't keep that promise, now I'll keep it double the value." he kissed her again. Just as it started to get heated the howl of the someone at his door rang through the manor, shaking it to the core so everyone could hear it. Growling, he got up and kissed her quickly. "...He's early.." was all he said as he fixed his clothes and walked to the door. "Stay in this wing...I'll keep Sidney away." Before she could argue he left to get the door.

Sidney appereated suddenly at the mouth of the manor. He walked up to the door and rapped it three times, then twice, then thrice again. A house elf appeared, bowed, and showed him to the sitting room where Draco had already slipped in and sat awaiting him. "...." He looked around, his blood red eyes slit with gold and looking far too dangerous for anyone to underestimate. "Draco." He bowed his head slightly as his long cloak rushed around him like an ever ominous wind controlled him. He would have been a wonderful death eater, if he wasn't one of Desdemona's biggest enemies. He sniffed the air and smirked, his large fangs slipping dangerously against his thin, dry lips. "Selena's been here....and" he sniffed again. "A veela...but not the one I played with last time...hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

Once he heard the door Scorpius stopped kissing her. he got up and locked every single way into that bedroom and put up and alarm spell. If the man came within thirty paces of the door a very quiet alarm. would sound and they'd have warning. But it was only if anyone came with intention to harm. Satisfied Scorpius moved back to the bed, slipping his wand into his pocket again. He moved right back to her, picking up the kiss where it left off. He slid his tongue against her bottom lip, sucking on it slightly.

Selena gave him a confused look, but the kiss wiped any questions she had right out of her mind. She wrapped her arms around him and arched up against him. As the door rang and he moved away she fell back against the bed and sighed. "Alright," she said a little sadly. She watched the door long after he had left, pulling her wand out and holding onto it just in case.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Iris watched him, worried. The alarming sound the door made had her jumping and her skin crawling. Who on earth would keep that as a door pager?! None the less, she took a deep breath and bit her lip as she watched him, glad to have him and to feel protected. When he came back toward her she wanted to forget what that alarm meant so she held her arms up to him, wanting him to just slip back into what they were doing. He did so graciously and she smiled, happy to melt into his lips again. Shivering slightly, she let her tongue part her lips just a tad and run against his tongue in turn.

Draco watched Sidney with a narrowed eye. He saw not an old friend but the man who had killed his cousin, Teresa, a man who ruined Lyric, raped countless women, including Selena. Oh yes, Draco knew. At least Sidney tried and thats what got Lyric in trouble. It was also what had Draco on the look out for his Gyspy. No the man before him was a terry similar to what the Dark Lord once sent through him and that alone made him want to kill the vampire, but he couldn't. And he knew that all too well. "Yes but they aren't anywhere around here Sid, it's best to just ignore the scent." He said gravely.

Sidney smelt his anger and laughed darkly as he finally took a seat. The house elves came out with fresh blood and he took the chalice, swirling it around before taking a sip. "Eh....nothing tastes as sweet as that harlot did...When she's dead I think I might actually mist the taste." He smirked, knowing this made Draco uncomfortable. He looked around, wondering how he could toy with his old friend.
For the next few hours the two caught up and spoke about how Sidney could use his help in his plans.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:29 am

Scorpius held her tightly, He forced himself not to push things, but oh Merlin was it hard. She was just so... perfect. Scorpius believed it to be impossible to be angry with her, and he wanted to do anything and everything possible to make her smile. He kissed her a little deeper, sliding his tongue into her mouth and wrapping it around hers for a few seconds before nibbling her bottom lip. He sucked it lightly, and slid his hands from her waist up. He moved along her sides, careful not to graze her breasts. Oh he wanted to, but his respect for her and her comfort kept him from going any further than she was comfortable with. Finally he pulled out of the kiss. "There's a bathroom joined to the bedroom. You can use it to get changed for bed and I'll get changed out here." He smiled gently and let her go, but not before getting another steamy kiss from her. Once she was in the bathroom he simply slid off his pants and shirt, and made sure the whole in his boxers was closed before sliding into the bed.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 am

Iris couldn't help but shiver at his tongue and nipples. She had never been in this situtation before...at least not where the male wasn't trying to force himself on her. Scorpius was taking it slow...and she knew it had to be hard on him. That alone made her love him even more. She slid her arms up his back and held onto him as she felt his touch slip around her carefully. A smile crossed her lips as she pulled herself up to him, deepening the kiss. When he pulled away she laid there again and took a deep breath before nodding. She moved to get up but was grabbed and pulled down again for another kiss, which just made her chuckle. When she finally did get free she grabbed her bag and slipped into the bathroom. After a few moments a soft, muted shriek came from her lips and she opened the door just a crack. "u-um...S-scorpius....erm I sort of...packed the wrong thing....are you sure you want to stay here with me?" It was impossible to see her but when Scorpius spoke she seemed to sigh before closing the door. A few moments later she opened the door and slid out. She was wearing dark blue panties and a bra that were under a see-through gown attached to the underlining of her bra. Her hair was down in soft waves and her face was a light pink. She quickly avoided his eyes as she went to put her bag away.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:52 pm

"Of course I do," Scorpius said gently. "As long as you want me to still..." he didn't seem to get an answer, but when the door opened again his eyes were closed and he lay on his back under the covers. He looked up at her and his jaw dropped. He quickly closed his mouth, and swallowed again. Bloody. Hell. Scorpius' eyes seemed glued to her, and he truly couldn't help it this time. Oh Merlin how was he going to hold back now!? He looked away before she climbed into bed, and let out a shaky breath. "You just make it harder... and harder." he said with a playful grin. He let her slip under the covers before he turned to her and wrapped an arm around her and slid an arm under her head. "You are very lucky I love you and want to keep you..." Scorpius joked, kissing her cheek. He laid in a way that kept his stiffness away from her, he really didn't want her to be uncomfortable. But dammit he couldn't help the reaction he had to her beauty. She was... perfect. Absolutely perfect. He cleared his throat somewhat nervously and just gave her a wonky smile.

Selena was now pacing about the room, her wand still held tightly in her hand. she finally decided to get ready for bed and made her way to the adjoining bathroom. It only took her moments to change, she was a quick dresser, and when she came out she was wearing a black bra and black panties. The black bra had strings that fell to just above her navel, leaving that teasing space between. She crawled into bed but she lay there awake, still slightly afraid.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Iris blushed and smiled slightly. "I know I am...and I don't mean to make it harder for you...I must have grabbed the wrong thing...I was in a rush this morning to get back to the Hospital wing...." She murmured as she cuddle closer to him. She felt like he was being distant but she understood why. "I'm sorry Scorpius." She said as she peeked up at him from under her lush lashes. Curling her head to lay against his arm in a comfortable way, Iris closed her eyes and couldn't stop smiling. She was lucky to be there with him.

Draco set Sidney up near the entrance to the dungeon before heading toward his chambers alone. He set up a parimiter that would make Sidney morph past his chamber and down the hall without ever noticing it until he decided otherwise. Opening the door, he slid in and saw Selena laying there. Thinking she might be asleep he walked into the bedroom and took off his clothes other than his black boxers and then slid into the bed beside her. "He wont find you don't worry." Draco whispered when he saw she was awake. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

Sidney followed Draco until his spell got him jumbled up. Cursing, he began to roam the halls for something to do, someone to make his pet. The house elves all stayed out of his way, knowing he'd tear them apart with one mistake to anger him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 am

Scorpius silently cursed himself for what he was about to do, but he pulled her flush against him. "I'm sorry for that, can't really help it..." he said, referring to the fact that she could now feel what she was doing to him. He tilted her chin to look up at him. "Never be sorry for being beautiful, my love. I'm not." He smiled gently at her and kissed her. "Sometimes it's just hard... you being a Veela is not why I love you, not one bit, but sometimes I can't help the thoughts that go through my mind when I see the temple that is your body..." He spoke low, and very soft, kissing her between sentences and caressing her face while he held her close to him.

Selena started to fall asleep just as the door opened. She didn't jump, she never had been much of a jumper, but she did grip her wand and tightly. As Draco moved across the moonlight she loosened her grip on her wand, but she didn't move until he was in the bed. She slid her wand under her pillow, and curled into him. She had to admit Sidney frightened her a bit. She looked up at him after he kissed her temple, with fear evident in her eyes. That alone was not normal. "Thank you..." she said in a very low tone. She curled into him close, as if afraid he'd burst in at any second.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 am

A soft gasp escaped her lips as she felt him pull her over. The feeling of his stiff manhood pushed against her thigh and had her shivering in surprise. Her face quickly grew a dark red as she glanced up at him and bit her lip. "I-its okay..." she whispered gently, just blushing more from it being out in the open like that. Graciously, she let him tilt her head and she swallowed rather hard, trying to push her blush away. It didn't work, however, because he spoke about things that just make her blush brighter. She had to admit, he was being quite the romantic Eventually she just tried to ignore it and melted into his soft kisses, returning them happily.

Draco held her tightly and rubbed her back for what seemed like hours. Even after she fell asleep he never stopped. His arm ached but he wanted her to be okay first. At last, when he felt all was safe, Draco slipped into a light sleep but continued to hold her protectively against his body.

Sidney found his way up the steps and to the hall where Scorpius and Iris laid. He had no ill intent so the alarms didn't go off. He was simply on a stroll Until he got to their bedroom and smelt her clearer. He froze and simply took in the scent, remembering it, before continuing on his way. He wasn't a fool, he knew there had to be something up around the door to protect the girl and on top of that, he could smell Scorpius in there as well. Killing the boy would have left Sidney in a pickle...he'd have to kill everyone else as well. He thought about it as he left the hall completely.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Scorpius kissed her for a while, caressing her cheek and her sides, even her stomach. He never traveled too far up or down, but rested gently on her side while the kiss deepened a little. Finally he pulled out of the kiss, smiling at her gently. "Sleep well, my love," he said kindly. He let her snuggle to him and as she fell asleep he lay there awake, making sure nothing happened. At one point Scorpius felt the very hair on the back of his neck stand on end, but the alarms did not sound. So, once his level of worry went down he slowly drifted into sleep, though the smallest noise would wake him and he'd take minutes to fall asleep again.

Selena finally fell asleep, curled into him tightly. She slept restlessly, her dreams kept at bay thanks to Draco. While she slept she decided she'd make protective jewelry for them all. Something to help aid them in case Sidney did attack.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 pm

The light drifted through the closed curtains and beamed on the bed, landing over the sleeping forms of Iris and Scorpius. Mumbling slightly, Iris turned in her sleep so that her back laid on his arm and her head kept tilted to the side toward him. She had her back facing away a moment ago, having turned in her sleep to be cuddled up against him. After a moment she felt a draft hit her back from the blankets moving down and she shivered, snuggling into him even closer as she yawned softly.

Draco woke up some time in the middle of the night to the distant sound of screams. They weren't real of course, but part of his many memories. He hated knowing what he had done all those years ago and wanted badly to get away from the memories. He made sure no one knew about them, however. Until the light began to dip in through his windows, he didn't move a muscle, wanting to let Selena sleep. When she woke up he kissed her temple and held her tightly, and silently, for a while.

By the time the others awoke Sidney was already sitting in the parlor reading the next bit of the Daily Prophet. He had on elegant garb, probably from France but it seemed to have Russian furs on it, and a cloak that hung on the chair beside him, just waiting to be used. Beside him on the table was a wrapped parsle that had Scorpius' name on it.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 pm

"Scorpius woke up to her snuggling against him. He was a little groggy, but he kissed the back of her neck gently. His arm was asleep, but it didn't matter. When she finally stirred Scorpius spoke but quietly. "I've got to go down and greet Sidney," he said in a whisper. "You stay here, I'll have a house elf sent to keep you protected for a little while. I always greet him, so I do have to. He's always... liked me for some reason..." Scorpius made a bit of a grimaced face, but otherwise he leaned up and over her to kiss her without her having to move. He slipped out of the bed carefully and pulled his clothes on. He kissed her again and slipped from the room. When he made it to his own room he stopped a house elf, commanding that they protect her at all costs, even if they had to take her and dissaparate somewhere. He then went into his room, cleaned up, and changed. He made his way down to the parlor, bowing his head as he came in. "Hello Sidney," he said kindly, sitting at the table. "How've you been?" Scorpius had always been told to treat him like any other, as he acted normal around him. Though Scorpius knew things he shouldn't he never made that obvious, and he still dealt with the man with respect.

Selena mumbled a little, but her eyes fluttered open. She hugged him tightly while he held her, burying her head in the crook of his neck. Finally she kissed him gently. "You should go. I've got to get to the girls room and I'll just bring her back here with me. I'll get to know her a little, maybe find out some about her, and you can deal with him..." She gave him a small smile. She hated this, absolutely hated it, but she knew what had to be done.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Iris woke up not long after Scorpius left. She was sad to know that he really had disappeared and even frowned more when the small knock came to her door. The house elf entered and she covered herself a bit better. "Erm...Ello...Do you mind handing me my bag there?" Of course she had house elves in France but she never ordered them about, she was too kind a soul for that. When the house elf did give her the bag she requested it turn around as she slipped into the bath and got dressed. Slipping into a white blouse, one that clung to her breasts and fell down her shoulders, and faded blue jeans with a white belt and silver buckle. She pulled on her white boots and put her hair up in a loose bun that let a few strands linger on the right side of her face. Examining the ring on her finger, she left the bathroom only to find Selena in the room. She quickly bowed. "...Ello Miss..." she whispered, startled.

Draco nodded and kissed her as he went to get on a black suit with a green silk shirt. He kissed her again, grabbed his cane, and started for the Parlor. By the time he got there Sidney was done with his tea and Scorpius had already gotten his gift. "Seems I am late to the party." He couldn't wait for them all to leave to Hogwarts and leave Sidney here.

"Ello Scorpius." Sidney said as he barely looked over at the boy. He took a sip of his tea and read the next page of the prophet. This continued in silence until he got to the last page. Once done he folded the paper, put it on the table and picked up the rather long box. He tossed it over to Scorpius and smiled slightly--a dangerous blood thirsty smile. "I heard you have a game today, this should help." When Draco entered just as Scorpius found himself with the newest broom model, Sidney smirked. "Aren't you always Draco." He said darkly as he watched Scorpius again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Scorpius sat quietly, speaking only to the house elf asking if he wanted breakfast. He of course said yes and was waiting for the elf to return when Sidney tossed him the package. He looked it over curiously, a little surprised, and slowly opened it. "Whoa!" he exclaimed, pulling out the slender model. It was a rich reddish brown color with black bristles and his name etched in the wood. "Th-thank you, Sidney. Thanks a lot!" he said with a childish smile. As his father came into the room he held up the broom. "Look what he's brought me, father," he said happily. The elf returned with his food and he pushed the paper off to the side, but he ate with the broom propped against the table beside him. He had to admit, for a mad that invoked fear into him, he was rather... um, kind? to Scorpius. That or he was buying his respect, and if that were the case Scorpius was happy to give it to him if it meant his life and the life of his future bride.

Selena slipped out of the bed and pulled on a dark blue v-neck tank. Over it she pulled a black cropped coat that buttoned only twice, right at the stomach. She pulled on a pair of simple jeans, tight and form fitting, and a pair of heels. She wore special earrings that reflected light and a choker necklace that draped down a little in a rather pretty spiderweb fashion. She left the room quietly, slipping into the guestroom without a problem. She was sitting on the edge of the bed when Iris came out, but she stood once the girl opened the door. "Just call me Selena... please," she said with a smile. Her icy blue eyes were bright and piercing. "Come with me. We're going to wait in the master chambers. You can have breakfast with me there, I personally don't like that man any more than you would. Come," she held her hand out and pulled the girl from the room. She of course let go of her hand once they were out of the room, but she glanced around in a motherly way. She had promised to keep her safe and she would do her best to keep that promise. "So, Iris, was it? That's a very pretty name. very appropriate for a Veela," she smiled kindly as she closed the door to the master chambers. She ordered a house elf to bring them some breakfast and returned her attention to Iris. "Many men iris in on you, I'm sure. How is it you came to choosing Scorpius, my dear?" she asked as they sat on a couch beside a coffee table to wait for the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next