Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Vote_lcapLevis Mannor - Page 3 Voting_barLevis Mannor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Levis Mannor - Page 3 Vote_lcapLevis Mannor - Page 3 Voting_barLevis Mannor - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Levis Mannor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Levis Mannor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 am

Allison was mesmerized by him entirely, never really knowing a guy to be so... well, chivalrous. Ever. Certainly not the man she was set to marry... Scratch that, being forced to marry should she be found. Still in a dreamy sort of daze she grabbed the bundle an shook her head strangely. "no, I-I couldn't. Those things are way to nice for a meal like me," she said, partially joking, but meaning that they were too nice for her. She handed the bundle to the ow, and told him where to go before stroking it gently head to tip as she whispered in another language sounding ancient. As it flew off she gave him a shy smile. "My mother taught me a few things about animals when I was young," she said quietly, resting her hands in front of her against her, fingers laced. "Thank you, very much. My parents will be wowed." She looked up at him, grateful for his actions, not used to this sort of attention.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:44 am

Micajah grinned and shook his head after she returned to him. "No thanks needed. Come, iv you shall not choose one I shall givt you one." He let her object to nothing as he moved her to sit in a large, plush chair in front of a mirror. From there he brought over things, necklaces and earrings, bracelets, and everything else he could think of. Finally he chose long, dangling gold earrings with Amber and blue stones at the ends. He grinned and put them in her ears and then kissed each of her cheeks. "They 'ave no comparison to your beauty but vill ave to do." He smiled and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:06 am

Allison made to do just that, object. But his looks and the fact that he just ignored it made her give up before her butt hit the chair. She smiled at each thing he held against her skin, and Her eyes softened greatly at the earrings. She blushed at his comment and when he kissed her cheeks and forehead she blushed a little deeper, a part of her wishing he would kiss something else. But she felt like a tramp just for hoping for that and mentally slapped herself. "Thank you," she repeated for the umpteen-millionth time. She stood and turned to him, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck, having to stand on her tip-toes to do so. She hugged him tightly, feeling like someone cared for the first time in her life, other than her family. She was embarrassed she did so, but he'd been so gracious to her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 am

Knowing she's shorter than him, Micajah reached down to her waist and wrapped his long arms around her, picking her up so she didn't have to strain to hug him. "You are of course welcome my lovely. Come, let us gather you all you will need before you request to leave me." He smiled softly but didn't let her down as he looked into her eyes. He sat that slight burn in her that he had seen in the mirror before, that burn for a kiss. He moved in, just slightly, and let her decide if she would move in the rest of the way. If so then this game was done. He had won his prize and knew he could wiggle his way into her heart deeper if he wished, or simply destroy her now.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Allison thought about it, really thought about kissing him. She almost did even. But sh thought better of it, and didn't want him to think she was so easy. So instead she kissed his cheek and smiled at him. "Why would I want that?" she asked teasingly, smiling softly. She sighed though. "I don't want to. I have to. Classes start not long after Christmas, which is merely a day away. It's not as if I have any friends in the castle, but when classes start I'll have to go back if you have gotten sick of me by then." Now she grinned at him, her eyes glittering happily. The longer she was here, the more chance she could kiss him without feeling like a trot.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Micajah smirked as her lips hit his icy cheek. He didn't let her go though, no he carried her like that into the other room, shut the door with his boot, and sat her on the chair in front of them, though she was kneeling on it backwards, it would do. "Most wouldn't stay long, for fear their blood wouldn't last." He smirked and moved around her, handing her once again the glass with the rest of her grape wine before filling his own. With a snap of his fingers fire roared brighter to life in the room and it was instantly set a glow with life and warmth. "Well, if you wish to stay, perhaps you will help me decorate? I ave yet to get a tree and vith the oliday tomorrow, I must vork quickly. Your elp vould make it all the smoother."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Allison giggled a little as he carried her into the next room. She settled on her knees and sat back on her feet rather comfortably. she graciously accepted the glass and took a sip. Maybe it was the wine going to her head, but she just couldn't stop smiling. "I'd love to help you, Micajah." she said smoothly, giving him a soft look. "Were you not planning to celebrate?" she asked, referring to the fact that he didn't have a tree already. she had a small feeling he wasn't going to before finding out she was going to stay, but she didn't want to be conceded and so pushed the thought away.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 pm

"I vas going to vait vor my vampily but they ave not avived and do not seem to be coming." He smiled kindly at her and walked over to the couch beside her. "May I sit vith you, Ullison?" He took a sip of his drink before she answered and then sat beside her, letting space hold between them as he felt she wished it. "Vot should ve get vor the tree? I ave never done it alone bevore." He smiled kindly, genuinely looking for her help it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Allison gave She smiled gently. "We'll need lights... and ornaments...and garland. and You'll need mistletoe for the house," she blushed a little as she said this, thinking out loud about all of the things they would need to decorate. "did you want to just decorate this room or the whole manor?" she asked softly. That would make a big difference on decorations and she needed to know. "I think we'll need a large tree, this is a high room," she said, looking up. She would love to help him, and a small blush tinted her cheeks a she though. This would be the first Christmas she'd spent with a man other than family...
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:53 pm

As she spoke Micajah felt something in the back of his head click. His pet was getting herself into something he didn't want her to. He smirked. Looks like his pet needed a visit. She'd see him soon enough, for now he was staying away from her, even in the school. When she drew his attention again, Micajah grinned. "Just this room, the rest is useless." He said kindly. "Well, lets go." He took her hand and the two left his house to get all she wanted.

~Time Skip~

Once the room was done he looked about and nodded. "Wonderful." He smirked and offered her some wine. They spend the night together and spoke until at last the two started to clean things up and went to sleep. The next morning they headed back for Hogwarts.

(We'll just skip these two to Valentines day like the others. In fact, Micajahs going to show up in a few posts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levis Mannor
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3