Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Vote_lcapLevis Mannor - Page 2 Voting_barLevis Mannor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Captivated
Levis Mannor - Page 2 Vote_lcapLevis Mannor - Page 2 Voting_barLevis Mannor - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Levis Mannor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

Levis Mannor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Allison sighed aganst his trailing lips, and though she felt it was wrong to be so close with a stranger, she couldn't lie and say she didn't like it. She let him lead her and froze at the feeling of his fangs just barely pressing on her. "And you know just the right things to do and say to make a woman feel the need to give herself to you," she complimented with a giggle, a light pink blush coloring her cheeks as she spoke this to him. "You're very smooth, Micajah," she said elegantly, though she oddly smiled up at him, impressed with his talent.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 pm

"I must be, my lovely...iv I twas not, I would 'ave starved long ago." He mumbled before moving to the other side of her neck. By now he was kneeling behind her and had moved one hand around her waist, pulling her body against his, the other trailing over her neck in slow, barely felt movements that tickled over the sensitive nerves of her neck. Again he kissed her neck only this time his fangs pressed a little more against her only instead of being painful as one would expect they let out that toxin again to release pleasure rather than pain.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 pm

"You make it nearly impossible for a girl to want to say no," she giggled as he moved to the other side. She was sure to be careful of her words, purposely throwing the words "want" in there. She figured if she had just said he made it hard to say no that perhaps he would have taken offense to it. Allison over analyzed many things, though when his fangs pressed into her she let out a long, deep sigh and, her body already against him, sank into him a little. She didn't loose all muscle control yet, but her eyes closed and she let out a slow breath. "Go ahead," she whispered slowly, her hand coming up to very gently caress his cheek and slide to his own neck as if bracing herself. She tilted her head completely to the side, her vien calling out to him almost as it gently pulsed against the now tight skin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Micajah didn't indulge himself right away. On the contrary, he moved his free hand to her neck where he would soon be biting and started to peal away parts of her dress that would get in the way. He didn't go to far but he move enough so that as his fingers slipped back up to the back of her head and into her hair it made her shiver. without another word he kissed her neck and let the toxin enter her. Within moments his fangs seethed in her flesh in the most pleasuring of movements yet until he began to suck up the vital juices that offered themselves to him. He made sure that everything he did pleased her before he moved on to make it more intense.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Allison breathed slow heavy breaths, her eyes closed gently as he worked. She had nothing else to say as her body quivered under his sliding hand. Her hand that was on his neck gripped a little, a sign she was enjoying this, and her body fell against his a little more, though she still held it up some. Her strength was amazing and she fought before giving in completely to him, her entire body laying against his, now eliminating space. He now had complete control over her, and she was oddly at ease with that fact for now. As he intensified things she reacted as expected, her body jolting now and then as he hit a pleasurably sensitive spot. Her breathing quickened as he drank from her.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 pm

Eventually he stopped, leaving her alive which wasn't normal for him, and moved to kiss her neck. His smooth tongue ran over her now even more sensitive flesh until the wound was healed and barely a scar any more. He kept it there, however, so she would know what happened when she woke up in the morning. For the time being he decided he'd keep this new little pet. Capturing her chin, he made her turn to him and his lips pushed against her's hard until a few drops of blood from his lip, which he had bitten, slipped into her mouth and acted nearly as a sleeping potion, zapping the last of her energy. Oh yes, Micajah had many tricks to get what he wanted. When she finally started going limp he brought her back to the other room and laid her in the bed before leaving for his own chambers.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Allison let him turn her head and kissed him back, though weakly she had to admit. Within moments her eyelids felt too heavy for her and she slipped into an oddly comfortable sleep, her body instantly falling limp against him. However when he lifted her she seemed to cling to him for dear life, as if she were having a nightmare. She slept the most restful sleep she'd had since leaving her homeland, curled in a comfortable ball.

the next morning Allison woke feeling no pain at all. She still felt a little drowsy and weak, but she was able to sit up without too much of a problem. She smiled at the sun coming in through her window, illuminating the bed most of all. If she could remember correctly the curtains had been closed when she was the room before, but she wasn't positive. She yawned and stretched a little, letting her fingers graze the small scar. She smiled a little to herself but let out a sigh, wondering what was to happen next. She figured she'd be on her way soon, most vampires grew tired of their meals, but for now she sat where she was, admiring the room.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

When Micajah sensed she was awake he brought in some food for her on a tray not long after. "Morning." He said in that same, low rumble of a voice. Playing the tray beside her he didn't hesitate to bend forward and run his lips over the scar from the night before. "I 'ope you slept well..." He whispered in her ear as he sat down beside her, ignoring the damned sun.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 pm

[coklor=orange]A little surprised, she let out an inward gasp at his lips on her skin again. However, after a flutter of her lashes and a deep breath she smiled gently at him. Her eyes were obviously that wonderful amber color now, though the rest of her still looked the same as it had the night before. "I did," she whispered back, unable to force words out any louder. Merlin he had an affect on her. "thank you," she said, in reference to the food he'd brought. She wondered what was to happen now. "Thank you for a wonderful night, as well," she said, a light blush tinging her cheeks. She sat still in that blue oceany dress of hers, though some of it was still down from where he'd moved it the night before.[/color]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:53 pm

He moved to press his lips against hers slightly. "My pleasure...your vlavor is my vavorite..." he whispered alluringly in her ear before moving the tray onto her lap. "Veast! I shall gather you clothing before your dress is ruined." With that he turned and left from the room. It was now that the sun caught his old victorian stiled tail suit with embroidered red and silver outlines of roses along the ends and a silver pocket watch chain hanging from his chest pocket. Seconds after he left and didn't return until she was nearly eating what she liked. When he came back he had a a rather plane looking dress and laid it on the edge of the bed. It was beautiful none the less. "I am avraid I do not ave much."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:09 pm

Allison couldn't take her eyes from him as the sun made certain features both of his and his clothing, stand out to her. She followed the trail of roses, and barely caught sight of the gorgeous pocket watch. She let her thoughts roam while she ate. She ate gratefully, pushing the tray out of her lap mere minutes before he returned. She would still reach and pick here and there though, as she wondered what he may bring her to wear. When he came in with another dress it did not surprise her considering his own outfit. However, she smiled just the same and moved across the bed, onto her hands and knees, to observe the rather plain garment. "I love it," she finally told him, swinging a leg off the bed. A shy smile played on her lips this time as she moved around to stand in front of it and speak. "I've never really worn dresses like this for casual purposes," she told him honestly. "In Italy we wear skirts of course, but they are a bit more... breezy." She let out a small chuckle with her final word. "But this is wonderful," she said looking up at him. "Thank you." She gave him a genuine smile, her hooded eyes wide and bright this morning. "For everything."
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:26 pm

"I am sorry I can not do more for you." He said with a smile before turning to leave. "I shall let you to your dressing...A fire is ready in the sitting room of your chambers, when your ready." With that he slipped out of the room and sat in the chair, facing his Aunt's picture again. God that old bitty wouldn't die. As he waited for her, Micajah fixed his vestments and slicked back his hair again. When she came from her room he had a glass in his hand filled with red liquid and he was sipping it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:14 am

Allison quickly dressed, folding her ball dress neatly and placing it o the bed. She'd have to remember to grab it when she left later. She found a brush on the bureau and brushedher hair. She grabbed her small bag that matched her other dress, and pulled out a ribbon. She pulled the sides of her hair back and tied a bow around it. She figured with his style, he may like it. The bow was a royal blue, contrasting her electric blue eyes wonderfully. Finally ready, Allison came from the room, hoping she wouldn't get lost. Thankfully she didn't. She found him in the sitting room, coming in slowly with her hands behind her back. "Who's blood is that?" she asked gently, smiling softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:55 pm

[bump]
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Chuckling slightly he reached over and lifted a bottle. "Tis actually red grape wine. I do not drink blood so early in deh morning." He turned and smiled at her, his teeth flickering with their bright, sharp danger. He motioned her over and once close enough he handed her a glass of the grape wine before taking her free hand and spinning her. "You look vondervul. I veared you vould not like the clothing. I a avaid we do not change styles ovten in my vamily." He smiled seductively at her and brought her hand to his lips, kissing it softly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:06 am

Allison smiled when he told her it was wine, and she gave him a slightly apologetic look. As he spun her the smile returned and she curtsied as the spun ended, for fun. She gratefully accepted the glass and took a sip. "My family makes wine," she told him as she ran her finger around the rim of the glass. "Strawberry wine." She added in a voice soft enough one may think she were trying to lure them in. "She looked down at her dress and said happily, "I rather like it. I think it would go much better with my true looks. I have brown hair you know." She smiled at him and took another small sip of the wine. "This is very good." She hoped she wasn't babbling, but truthfully he made her nervous and yet oddly comfortable all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:14 am

Micajah grinned his little vampire grin before he reached out and caressed the side of her face. "Show me, Ullison." he whispered in a way that was more than charming. He lead her to a chair and sat her down, sitting beside her and crossing his legs as he drank and watched her, waiting. Hearing about her family made him grin a bit more, but he was more interesting in information he could use, less in the unneeded things about her. For now, however, he stored everything she said into a pocket in the back of his head. She'd be leaving soon, and he was quite ready to keep his 'claws' sunk into her. This girl was his new entertainment for a while, though of course he treated her better than that. She didn't need to know how cold he was. Not unless she did something to displease him. "I am glad you like it." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 am

the way he spoke to her... maybe even the words he used, she wasn't sure. But Allison, upon sitting down, began to let a few things about her change. Her breasts grew possibly a cup not no more, and her eyes slid back to the amber color that kept flashing to him the night before. Her hair, curled and blonde, bled into a rich dark brown, the curl softening into a naturally untamed wave. It went from being just passed her shoulder blades to about even with them. Lastly, her skin went from being a fair color to a soft bronzy color, her Latina shining through. She was looking down at her cup once the transformation was complete, unsure as to why she trusted him like she did. She felt as though she shouldn't, but something about him enticed her. She couldn't help it. She figured it was probably an ability of his, but she supposed it didn't matter now. The engagement band shone brightly against her naturally tanned skin, but she seemed oblivious to it, as her finger again circled the smooth glass rim of the cup.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 2:54 am

Micajah grinned even more. He got up and leaned forward, pressing his lips to her forehead then her cheek. "You are impeccably stunning Ullison." He carressed her cheek and smiled down at her, easing her fears a bit. "Vould you like something? Anything, my stunning guest." He smiled and sat back down, his hand moving to her knee and his thumb caressing it as he looked at that ring on her finger. "Remember, my dear, I vill never vorce you into anything you may not vish." he took his hand away and crossed his legs again, watching her and smiling warmly. He would give her reason to return to him beyond this day.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:05 am

She eyed him gently for a few moments, trying to figure him out. She realized it was impossible, but he eased her so well she was afraid to let it be so. Afraid it may be a trick, but she said nothing about it. She liked being here truthfully. It was much better than him. She gave him a half-hearted shrug. She smiled at him, her amber eyes meeting his for a moment. "There isn't much more you could give me. You've been wonderful these past hours I've been in your home, and at the dance. And I love the dress. And the wine is fantastic. There is nothing more I could ask for," she told him, completely content for now. She wasn't sure if she truly trusted him or if he was affecting her in a way that made it relatively impossible not to trust him, but it didn't matter for now anyway. It wasn't as if her family was going to hop out from behind the couch at any moment. No, for now she felt safe in this form, her true form. "Christmas is in two days and I still... regrettably... have to shop. Though I'm angry with my family I still want to send them a present." She shied as she spoke this, taking to sipping her wine again.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:13 am

Micajah nodded at her words, taking the last slow sip of his drink that he needed to. Leaning forward, he put the glass on the table and turned to her again. "I understand deh feeling. Ullow me to send you 'ome vith all the givts you need. I shall bring you verever you vish for your needs." he grinned and leaned back again as he looked around at the boarded up windows. "Tell me all you need and I vill bring you wherever it is you must go." the look in her eyes made him smile. "I vish to see you like this more...you are very beautivul."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 am

"Oh no," she said quickly. "I'm not going home. I'm going to send the gifts to them from a common wizarding town away from here. I've already got that planned out." She gave a nervous shrug and chuckle. "I wish I could stay this way all the time. It'll be our little secret, okay?" she said with a girly little hitch to her tone. "I can't let anyone else see... I can't risk them finding me... the wedding should have already happened. If they find me, I'll be married within hours." She seemed frightened of it... in fact she was. She didn't want to marry for the reason they wanted her to. She hated her heritage sometimes... her "duties" and such. Bagh, to hell with them. She made a bitter face before finishing her wine and setting the glass on the side table beside his. "I just need to get a nice piece of jewelry for mom, and a gold watch or dad. They'll be satisfied with those things, I'm sure." She gave him a gentle smile. She couldn't bloody help it, he was so willing to help it and she was in utter shock of it. The whole time she'd been their so far no one else had really spoken to her, and suddenly not even twenty four hours have gone by and this man was offering so much to her. Her head was spinning but she had a feeling she would see more of him. And if not she knew she would hope for it just the same.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 am

"A gold watch and jewels eh..." he stroked his chin and nodded, thinking. Finally he stood and held out his hand for her. "Come with me, my lovely." When she did he took her glass and put it down before locking her hand in his iron grasp and bringing her into another room. The jewel room. The doors opened and the room shined with the beauty within. "Choose anything you wish, for yourself or them. I have too much to deal with as it is." He grinned, knowing it would be worth it in the end. Besides, these were spares, the important things were in his chambers. Her hand was released and he waited in the doorway, watching her roam around.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:02 am

Of course Allison lost her ability to breath for a moment upon seeing the room. her hand went over her heart and she finally let out a long breath. "This is all so beautiful." She found herself thinking that a lot... about everything he'd shown her so far. She slowly walked the room once he'd let her go, her hand falling behind her to graze its way off of his fingers as she did so. Her eyes were wide and sparkling as she roamed around, picking up a few things to decide between. She finally chose a wonderful diamond plated necklace for her mother and a pure gold watch for her father. she moved back to him slowly. "Could I send them out from here?" she asked in a quiet tone. Her parents didn't know him, at least as far as she knew, and it would be perfect. "I'm at a loss... You have everything. The only thing you have not is a school, which is my only reason for ever needing to leave." She laughed a little at how stupid she now felt for even saying that, let alone thinking it. She let out a soft sigh. This man was perfect, absolutely perfect. She knew she was probably not important to him, but he was making her feel important and that's all that mattered. He was damned good at whatever it was he was doing with her and it kept he wanting to stick around longer.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:11 am

Chuckling, he went to a drawer and pulled out two boxes that would fit her items perfectly. Helping her put them away, he magically sealed the box and wrapped them in silk cloth, ready for an owl to deliver them. "I could always higher a few teachers to come stay with me." He joked with a little vampire smile, his fangs gleaming. "Uh, my dear, you may do as you vish here. I shall have an owl deliver these, should you tell it where to go." With a whistle an owl was sitting at the window, a rather large eerie black one with wings that spanned nearly three feet from tip to tip. It clipped at the window, waiting. "Wont you choose something for yourself?" He asked in his charming way, going to stand near her and hand her the silk bundle.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 am

Allison was mesmerized by him entirely, never really knowing a guy to be so... well, chivalrous. Ever. Certainly not the man she was set to marry... Scratch that, being forced to marry should she be found. Still in a dreamy sort of daze she grabbed the bundle an shook her head strangely. "no, I-I couldn't. Those things are way to nice for a meal like me," she said, partially joking, but meaning that they were too nice for her. She handed the bundle to the ow, and told him where to go before stroking it gently head to tip as she whispered in another language sounding ancient. As it flew off she gave him a shy smile. "My mother taught me a few things about animals when I was young," she said quietly, resting her hands in front of her against her, fingers laced. "Thank you, very much. My parents will be wowed." She looked up at him, grateful for his actions, not used to this sort of attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levis Mannor
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next