Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
Levis Mannor Vote_lcapLevis Mannor Voting_barLevis Mannor Vote_rcap 
Captivated
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

Levis Mannor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 pm

This is a home away from home for the young vampire Micajah. Family owned, it's been passed down from generation to generation for decades, the houses updated every few hundred years. For some reason the past owners have gone mysteriously missing ever since Micajah came to stay...
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:11 pm

Appearing under the porch roof, Micajah didn't give Allison a moment to pull away or even look around. By now the snow was falling in large clumps, making it impossible to see where they were anyway. He held her fairly close and tightly, his grasp iron and impossible to break, as they walked to the door. Slipping her inside he willed hundreds of candles to burst to life, instantly warming the cold, dead house. Finally he stepped away, though not without locking the door, and then bowed to her. "Velcome to my humble quarters vor deh time being." He grinned as his fingers wrapped around her coat, willing it from her body and hanging it along with his own. Offering his arm, Micajah lead her into a sitting room and brought her near the fire.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Allison was smiling at the snow, then the color of the house. She brushed her hair from her face, shivering in the cold. As they made it inside and the candles were lit, she was awed by the beautiful appearance of the house. "Oh my..." she breathed out, her hand moving to her lips and turning to take in the whole room. She felt his fingers brush against her bare shoulder as he pulled her coat from her. Her dress was fully exposed in the candle light, the silver bordering making her skin shine. Her eyes bled into that amber color that was truly hers, and they stayed this way, even though it didn't matter with her facing away from him still. She stood straight, her back having a slight inward curve to it, and her dress, crisscrossing twice in the back, left just enough skin bare to tease and in just the right places. Her hair, draped down just past her shoulder blades, the soft blonde curls bouncy. The only thing she'd allowed to change was her eyes for now though, unsure still if she should allow him to see her for who she truly was.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Leading her into the other room and toward the fireplace, Micajah kept a close eye on her but otherwise showed no interest in anything about her. He placed her on a long decorated chair before standing and looking around as if expecting someone to appear. He knew fully well no one else was in the house...well...so to speak that is. "Vould you like anything?" He asked, now catching that colour in her eyes. A smirk crossed his lips and he held her gaze long enough to take in that shining liquefied colour. When she answered him his eyes released hers and he slipped from the room, returning within moments with drinks and a bit of food, figuring either way she'd be hungry after eating only grapes at the ball.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:48 pm

"Um, an orange juice would be lovely," she said politely. He left swiftly and she thanked him gently when he returned. "Oh my," she repeated, smiling widely. "I didn't expect food," she said with a light chuckle. However she picked at a few things, smiling a little shyly while she nibbled at things. "This is a lovely home," she told him honestly, smiling around the room as she took the whole thing in. Her slim body bent perfectly in her dress, which fanned out wonderfully underneath her in a thin, chic way. She munched a little, still awing over the house, and she'd only been in a tiny portion! Finally her gaze met his and she smiled again, quivering slightly. Whether it was under his gaze or the chemicals he'd put into her without her knowledge she had no clue.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:35 pm

"I am glad you like it here." He said with a slight bow as he left her to eat and drink as she liked. He took nothing for himself. Walking over to the fire place he looked into the flames and his eyes danced like they were full of spirits crying to get out. He unhooked the cuffs of his sleeves and rolled the fine fabric up his arms to his elbow, showing off his toned pale skin that instantly shadowed against the light. He was free of any marking. As a strand of hair dipped from the ribbon tying it back he swiftly fixed the annoyance before turning to her and smiling, hiding his fangs for now. "Vot vould you like to do, Ullison?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

"How about a tour?" she asked finally, standing up. She nibbled a little more, still standing, but turned to him in a flash, her dress swirling around her form but slipping back into place. She smiled gently at him, her hands floating gently at her side. She kept her ring hidden mostly from view, still ashamed she was even here with Micajah right now. She hated her family, and her parents especially. She wanted nothing more than to marry for love, and she knew she couldn't do that so long as she was betrothed... who would want to be with her in that state? Her situation was one not many would dare intrude on... and yet... Allison thought briefly on the fact that Micajah was there. And he brought her here... Why... For the moment Allison couldn't get that thought out of her head... why?...
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 pm

"Ov course." He grinned and as she seemed troubled with her thoughts Micajah walked to her. Taking her hand, the one which her ring was upon, in his own the young vampire brought it to his lips and kissed her smooth flesh to get her attention. "Do not be troubled. I ave taken you so peace may take your mind, let us act as iv the vorld beyond does not exist, yes?" Smiling up at her he waited until she agreed and when finally it seemed she did, Micajah spun and let her hand slide from his to his elbow. From there the tour began. Moving from room to room he told her of the history of the house and how it was built from hand by the male of the family that changed it. No magic was allowed to be used until after it went up. When it did, however, the most powerful spells known to the family enchanted it and protected everything inside. He ended the tour in front of an elaborate door with a painted tree that held sleeping animals and a small child in its roots. "Dis is deh spare room. Iv you vould like to stay it is yours."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Allison was awed the whole tour, listening intently to him and smiling the whole time. She had silently agreed to his request, to ignore the rest of the world for now. When finally they stopped she admired the door, smiling gently down at the moving painting. "Wow..." she uttered a whisper as her fingers went to her lips and her eyes widened a little. His words then froze her, frightened her, excited her, and made her wonder all at the same time. She slowly turned to face him, letting her hand float down to rest at her hip. "I'm not sure that's appropriate," she managed to say slowly, an innocent grin spreading across her lips.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:56 pm

"Perhaps not." He said simply, grinning darkly in contrast to her innocence. "But dat is not the question at hand, Ullison. Deh question is, do you vont to stay or do you vont to go home?" Very simple, very direct, and yet it meant so many different things depending on her answer. He didn't show a care either way but he also seemed to be playing at something. Maybe he was testing to see if she was wroth it, maybe he was trying to see if she'd be the one to survive for the next few months. Or maybe he was just bored. No one could be sure.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:02 pm

She smiled. "I suppose honestly I want to stay... but I know I shouldn't want to stay," she added, after looking to the painting and shooting him a side gaze when she spoke. She let out a sigh, smiling shyly and looked back to the painting on the door. "This is beautiful," she said gently, obviously changing the subject. She didn't care how obvious it was though, as she truly did admire the wonderful art.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:13 pm

As she turned back to the painting Micajah slipped in behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist slowly to see if she'd push away. "Iv you want to leave I shall take you back venever you like...but you know...iv you do no sleep in dis room there is no problem vith you loitering about for a while...." He grinned and when she looked at him his cold hand went to her face and he pushed back a few strands of her hair. "I am glad you like the painting." Now it was his turn to play switch. His fingers moved from her face to the wall in front of her, all the while he was standing just behind her.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:25 am

Allison jumped and gasped a little, his cold hands slithering around her waist in a way that sent all kinds of tingles up and down her very spine. Her breathing grew a little deeper, but other than that she didn't move at first. However, when he spoke she glanced at him over her shoulder. Slowly the rest of her body spun to face him head on, as his hand grazed her face and moved her hair from it. She gave him a small, slightly shy smile and a nod. His fingers moved and she felt trapped... in an oddly pleasant way. His arm along her side, an his other hand resting almost possessively on her other hip, made er heart thump rather hard against her chest and her mind go all fuzzy. She wasn't sure what to say, and she felt a little lightheaded, thanks to his slipping her his fang juice. "It's just so lovely," she said in a timid way, still smiling though. She didn't tell him she didn't want to be there... as much as she wanted to, it was a lie. and she didn't like lying.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 9:33 am

Oh this was working a bit to well. Now he was moving forward slightly, forcing her up against the door and that painting. His smile was dangerous and threatening now as he moved until their lips almost met. And now, thinking of how he had to keep at least someone alive for a few more months, Micajah moved his arm from behind her to wrap around her back. She was in his grasp but it was a light hug, no matter how dangerous. His lips moved to her cheek and he kissed it just gently. "I am glad you came vif me. Vot vould you like to do?" He now turned and they were walking again but he had held her gaze so completely he made sure she didn't notice as they sunk back down the stairs. His eyes trailed over her body and hung to her ring. "Tell me of the betrothed."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Allison's breath caught in her throat when his lips hovered just in front of hers. His moist breath made her own mouth feel dry, though it wasn't. She was surprised however when his lips kissed her cheek instead. She was not only surprised at his own actions, but at how badly she seemed to crave his kiss to be elsewhere. She shook away those thoughts though and moved to walk with him. She began to think of things that they could do at the time of night it wa, and in their place. She was about to ask him what they could possibly do, but he surprised her again with more words. Oh... him. She hated, hated talking about him. "Well, he's your typical tall, dark, and arrogant," she said bitterly. However, she discarded any feeling about it, trying to keep to their pleasant evening. "His family's going broke and my parents are bidding me off for their estate. In turn we keep their heads well above water, by giving me to that pig." she told him, looking at the ground and ahead while they walked.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:12 pm

"So vhy don't you say no?" He asked elegantly as if things of this sort were normal to him and, in the way he walked and spoke it could have been. And most likely was. Micajah was a creature of the victorian age, and didn't seem to car that that was hundreds of years ago. "But you did say, did you not, that the ring upon your finger is attached until your innocence is gone...." he almost seemed to be leading to something. "Does that not, then, mean you are free to loose that innocence to whom ever you please? If so, that means your not promised to him by the ring and you may be with whoever you wish." He smiled at her and throughout their conversation they walked through the house aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Allison gave him a sad look. She didn't really want to answer him, afraid he may think less of her if she did. "My father's a little... forceful," she eased it out, as if she didn't even want to say it. She listened to the rest of his words at the walked, blushing madly by the end of it. She really didn't knwo what to say and wasn't sure she liked what he was getting at. "I... well, I supose. That was sort of may plan this year..." she mumbled bashfully. "I was hoping I'd find someone I deemed worthy of my innocence... But, well I," her sentence fell apart as she looked over at him. She felt like an idiot now, a foolish girl.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 pm

Micajah's face was serious, all joking now gone, and it made his face hard and paper in shade. "Hmm..." He murmured as his hand moved from her back to his own, clasping his other hand behind his back as they walked. His head bowed forward and his eyes closed for a moment. "Vell...I do vish you luck, Ullison, for vorth is not vound easily." His lips stayed parted for a moment and from a side view one could see his fangs were overly long and very thin, perfect for sinking painlessly into one's flesh. "As vor your vather...I do no like the sound of him...iv I could I vould have him taken care ov." he said truthfully as they started to walk again, or at least he did.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:44 pm

"You know, you're the first i've told of this..." she said to him slowly, her eyes still on the floor while they walked. When she looked back up at him her eyes caught his slender fangs. Her lids closed enough to make her gaze a soft one while she looked over at them. A small smile spread. She decided he had earned himself his bite and that she would let him have it. She just wondered how she would let him without letting him have anything more.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Micajah caught her look before it faded and he grinned a bit, his fangs hiding again. "Vell I am glad you trust me but now I shall worry. Come, let us rest in my Aunt's chambers." they walked to the end of the hall and he opened the large double doors there to a perfectly preserved apartment, though it held a layer of dust for to deep to say any Aunt was there any time lately. The walls were a deep red colour with black trimming all the way to the black stones making the fireplace, which sprung to life and warmed the chilled rooms. As they walked dust was stripped from the chairs, all very large red velvet with high backs and golden legs, so that sitting would be simple. He lead her to the couch and then took his spot by the fire, looking up at a portrait of a young woman who had long, mousy gray hair and hard black eyes. She seemed to have nothing in common with Micajah other than the color of her flesh and her jaw shape. That is, until the portrait smiled down at him and slender fangs were seen behind her ruby lips. on the ceiling above the portrait, and throughout this chamber alone since the other rooms were closed off, were paintings of flying angels and demons fighting out a war silently above.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

"And who's this?" Allison asked interestedly, gesturing to the smiling painting. "She's pretty," she said after Micajah answered her question. With a soft gaze Allison took in the surroundings of the room, a smile on her lips. "You have a lovely home," she told the vampire. She glanced out the window, it was dark and yet the white of the snow reflected the very candlelight of the house. Letting her mind wander just a little, Allison stood and moved to the window. She admired what she could see of the outside for a moment before she turned, her hands sliding behind her to continue resting upon the sleek windowsill. "I've never really had many friends... and so I would like to thank you for being my first," she remarked with a small hint of a grin.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:03 pm

Micajah smiled and looked up at the cruel woman in the painting. "That is my aunt. The stubborn old mule." He chuckled and looked over at her. "Thank you, this house has been in my family for a very long time, it's good to know it's still liked." As she moved to the window he silently walked up behind her until he was just within feet of her while she turned. "It is my honor to be your vriend, my lovely Ullison." He moved to cup her chin and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "You look lovely, if I haven't said that yet."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:17 pm

She blushed a little, her cheeks growing slightly warmer. "Th-thank you," she mumbled again. "You look dashing, I love your style," she told him honestly. Her eyes fluttered slowly, involuntarily, and she smiled gently up at him. She was curious as to why he was so interested by here and yet... well she didn't know why she was so interested by him as well. She wondered what it was about him but she just couldn't quite put her finger on it. She wished with all her might that that dang-blasted ring would just disappear but it wouldn't, and she knew it wouldn't. She was tempted to ask for his help... but who was she kidding. Never ask for help if you don't want to be turned on, she reminded herself in her own mind before she finally spoke up to him again. "It's a little cold," she muttered softly, almost shyly.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 pm

"Come...let me warm you..." He whispered darkly, his lips moving to her ears before he started to trail his lips against her flesh, mainly her jawline for a time. The stone cold pressure of his lips caressed her neck for a moment before he took her hands and brought her near the fire again. Once again he began teasing her neck until he was able to make her sit in front of the fire. "You know...you smell intoxicating Ullison..." he whispered as he kissed her neck one last time, the points of his fangs pressing against her just enough to tease what was to come. And oh was it to come.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Allison sighed aganst his trailing lips, and though she felt it was wrong to be so close with a stranger, she couldn't lie and say she didn't like it. She let him lead her and froze at the feeling of his fangs just barely pressing on her. "And you know just the right things to do and say to make a woman feel the need to give herself to you," she complimented with a giggle, a light pink blush coloring her cheeks as she spoke this to him. "You're very smooth, Micajah," she said elegantly, though she oddly smiled up at him, impressed with his talent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Levis Mannor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levis Mannor   Levis Mannor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levis Mannor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next