Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Desdemona chuckled and half slapped his chest. "I don't think we could get away with that. We'd destroy everything." she chuckled, loving the thought but knowing that would never do. As he hugged her she couldn't help but widen her eyes. No one really ever hugged her. She couldn't help but cuddle just slightly to him, her head laying against his neck and a kiss pressing to his neck. "Mmm I think it can wait...I vote for us resting...we've been up for hours doing that..." And it was true, it was already near mid day and they had started doing things the night before. It was odd how that happened but either way Desdemona was aching. She truthfully didn't do that often and had done it with him more in one day then she had in the few years combined. She needed to rest before she ended up hurting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Sex didn't hurt him like it did her, but he understood completely. "Well then" he started, reaching over to the nightstand. Somehow their wands were still sitting there, and he lifted his, waved it, and set it back down as the covers and pillows rose again. They draped over the two gently as he lay down, pulling her with him. "Rest it is," he said gently, letting out a small yawn. "I wasn't even tired until you said something..." He chuckled a little, it didn't matter. He'd sleep with her. "If you'd rather sleep in the room I prepared for you you may... I'm not trying to force affection on you," he grinned at her a little. He knew she probably didn't do this often and he wasn't trying to force her into any emotional bond to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"Viktor, if I was treating you like an other man I would have left a long time ago." she kissed him again and grinned. Sure she didn't know how to act in this situation but she was sure he'd do whatever he pleased and she'd go with what she was fine with. Her head hit the pillow but her eyes didn't closed. She wasn't exactly tired...her body was just not use to such ....continuous activity. Was there any way to say she wasn't use to having that much sex? Not really. Guess that was kind of a good sign though... Her eyes blinked once...twice...three times. Each time getting slower to open up. She was fighting with herself. Half wanting to stay up and just relax, awake, watching him, and half she wanted to fall asleep and let her guard down. But she never slept. Rarely ever at least. Mainly because she hated the way she acted when she slept. All her cruelty was gone when she slept and her innocence came out. it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:54 pm

[center]Viktor eyed her with a grin. "Well," he said gently, "I'm very glad for that... I haven't been with anyone since... well, a long time ago." He just watched her for a few minutes, her eyes opening and closing, slower and slower. "Let me in," he whispered gently in her ear. He didn't mean sex, Merlin knew he didn't have to ask for that by now. No, he meant for her to just let her guard down. He had. "You don't have to trust me," he said gently. "But you should trust your own instincts enough by now to know I'm not going to hurt you, spy on you, or anything else. I'm just going to lay with you." He smiled calmly at her, holding her against him gently. If she needed or wanted to get away she could go. He wouldn't keep her there, but he hoped she'd just give in for now and sleep.[/center[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:06 pm

As a defense, him asking her to let go and believe he wouldn't harm her just made her...well believe he'd harm her. What was she suppose to think? A soft sigh escapes her lips as she turned and leaned against him, her head on his arm and her lips near his neck. "Mmm if you do anything i'm going to lock you in a cage with my pets~." chuckles a bit and finally just closes her eyes, letting down her defenses and letting him in. What could she say? She had never felt like this before and he was a creature of the darkness...she knew that now. She just had to figure out what was going to happen from here. But she had no time for that because within minutes she fell asleep, her lips parting and her face loosing that dark, seductive look and seeming to calm as a sleepy blush crept across her tan cheeks. She wasn't kidding in her thoughts earlier. Her innocence came out in her sleep. And she hadn't slept in over a month so now that she had let go she couldn't keep holding on to staying awake. He won this round.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:23 pm

Viktor said nothing. He just held her and let her threaten him with a soft smile. He couldn't help but love the way she looked sleeping... so peaceful, so innocent. He ran his fingers through her hair as many times as it took to brush it out with his fingers. He was careful though, not wanting to wake her until she was ready to wake. Finally sleep became inevitable and he let it take him as well. He drifted off holding her close to him. He didn't care that she was the Dark Lord, nor that she would be merciless and downright evil. All he cared about was this moment. While she was here with him she was just Desdemona, not the Dark Lord. When he was forced to face that part of her he would make his decision.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 am

~Time Skip~

Desdemona's eyes fluttered open and for a moment she didn't know what was going on. It wasn't until her eyes followed his chest, for while they slept she had gotten a good bit closer, and she saw his face that her brain started clicking. "Mmm..." He was still asleep, she thought, so she didn't mind acting like a girl for a second. Her body curled closer and she snuggled her head against his chest as she took a deep breath. The door to the balcony had been left open and the room had gotten rather cold, a few snow flurries slipping into the room, while the slept. A cold breeze hit her back and she frowned, using him as a blanket and a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:59 am

The cold breeze woke Viktor. He shuddered slightly and yawned. In a single movement he managed to stretch, shield her from the cold, and pull her even closer to him than before. "How was your rest?" he asked with a calm smile. He grabbed his wand off the nightstand and flicked it to close the open door. "Sorry about that..." he told her, rubbing her cold arms. "I didn't mean to freeze you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:23 am

"Mmm...it's fine..." she said softly. She wasn't fully awake yet so that slight innocence was still there as she moved even closer, if possible, to him and wrapped her arms around him. Feeling his flesh under her fingers and having her lips so close to him that she could feel the heat coming off of his body...it was something new to her. She had never let a man stay so close to her before, and had never wanted to spend more than --usually but not in this case-- an hour usually with the same man. Now she...was kind of...sort of...wanting to stay. This was dangerous new territory. She had never cared about relationships or staying around anyone, in that way, before. It was one of the reasons she had turned down Andrew all those years ago, but now...well...she didn't know what to do for once.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:43 am

[[OOC:What a way to give Desdemona and Andrew some background.... wow... LOVE it =)]]

He just lay there, holding onto her as if his life depended on it for a few minutes. He didn't want to let this illusion go. Not now, not ever. He realized this as the answer seemed to smack him in the face. He had to join her... he had to have her, and in order to have her he had to join her. He cleared his throat quietly. "Is your offer still up?" he asked simply, looking down at her after a moment. She had no reason not to know what he was talking about, and he was to busy arguing with himself inside his head to explain it to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:54 am

Desdemona didn't move too much as she opened her eyes and peeked up at him. Now her brain slowly started clicking, the wheels slowly starting to move, and she woke up bit by bit. For some reason, however, she still didn't push him away. This was all getting very confusing. "Mhm~" she said in her normal way, or maybe sounded is a better explanation, as she waited to see what he was getting at. Okay so she was waking, didn't mean she was awake yet....
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:03 am

"Then I'm afraid," he began, giving her the gentlest of smiles, "'ll have no choice but to accept." He kissed her forehead and laid his head against hers. This was it, the moment of truth. If she took him as one of her own he would have gone in the right direction. However if she tried to kill him he'd know to never let his guard down again, not even for the closeness he felt with her. He waited for her to wake up completely and register what he was saying to her, reaching over and grabbing their orange juice glasses off the nightstand, which he'd charmed to stay fresh while they slept. He held one out to her. He was always thirst upon waking up and thought maybe she was too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:15 am

Desdemona closed her eyes and let her brain speed up until she figured out just what was going on. What was she suppose to do? Tackle him? Kiss him furiously? No. She wasn't like that and didn't even think to react like that. She did, however, tilt her head up and kiss him. "Good..." she whispered before kissing him again. Killing him never crossed her mind, not at the moment at least. If this was a trap she'd deal with it later, but for now she was content knowing he was now hers. As he got the glasses she sat up, the sheets clinging to her breasts slightly, and clinked her glass with his before smiling and drinking it. The sweet, sour taste was refreshing, and just what she needed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:30 pm

He tapped his glass against hers and took a drink. Mmm, orange juice. And he sat there, quiet as they drank, looking out onto the deck. He was going to have to redecorate in order to keep her coming back, she obviously didn't like the style he'd chosen. Then again he supposed he couldn't blame her, it was in her nature to detest bright things. "Is there anything else you'd like to see before we travel the underwater labyrinth?" he finally asked her as they finished their orange juice. "We're not going yet, there's plenty of time for that. I wouldn't want you getting board and leaving before your stay is complete," he said with a calm smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:15 pm

"You've been smiling more." she noted, ignoring his question for now. Her own, slightly devious, grin crossed her lips as she slipped under his arm and laid against his body. He was no longer sweating like the night before and didn't have that husky, dragon like smell to him now but she didn't mind. His normal scent was still alluring and she cursed herself in her mind for falling for the man. How had this happened? No-- this hadn't happened. She didn't fall for him. No. Viktor was just a toy, just...a play thing, something to entertain her. That was it...wasn't it? She looked up at him again, her eyes bright with that hidden passion. She kissed his jawline, her lips soft and smooth in their movement before her arms wrapped around him slowly, her now empty glass floating to the table silently. She laid her head on his shoulder and stared up at him with those big, dangerously innocent eyes. She was trying to read him, trying to figure out why he had this effect and, truly, what kind effect she had on him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Viktor knew very well what she was doing. He let for a few moments before he quietly said, "Stop it. I'm not that easy to read. Just ask me questions if you want to know something, I'm not going to lie to you." He wasn't harsh or angry or mean, but he didn't like her trying to figure things out secretly. He was trying his hardest to give up on caution and trust her, he hoped she would do the same. "I'm sorry," he finally said, looking out into the lake. "I shouldn't expect you to trust me. Here, if you want a look inside my head, it's yours." He let down the guards he had on his mind. If she needed to do this to feel a little more comfortable then fine. He'd relent for now. He had a feeling this wouldn't last a terribly long time anyway, she was the Dark Lord. How could one expect a person of her status to settle down with anyone? Of course, Viktor didn't see her as a tramp or anything of the sort, and he wanted her here still, but he wasn't sure she wanted him around as long as he hoped...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Desdemona didn't move but she did do something surprising. She didn't go into his mind. That wasn't what she wanted. She was trying, incredibly hard too, just for him. "Curse you...." she whispered sadly before she finally looked away and turned to glance out at the caves beyond as well. She was sitting up now, her back to him, which she never did for a very good reason. She was carved, dangerously carved as well. Curses were written on her back, spells, enchantments, pictures were carved into her skin. These weren't tattoos. They had been made at knife point and looked like it. But above all that, there were whip marks over the writings and drawings. It only took a moment of her back turned toward him before she realized and quickly went to cover herself. Her head bent down and her eyes refused to look at him. She was...ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:13 pm

The whole while they'd been rolling around she hadn't once turned her back to him and so this was the first time Viktor laid eyes on them. At first they widened, but then he began looking them over curiously until she abruptly covered herself again. "Hey," he said as he reached a hand up to her chin. He gently coaxed her to look at him. "You're beautiful, no matter what you think about it." He kissed her gently and pulled her closer to him. They were both sitting up now. Viktor didn't force her back on him again, but he gently ran his finger tips over her back. He made no face showing disgust, because he was not disgusted. "Don't you dare do that. Don't you dare get down abut your scars, they build character and make us who we are." Only now did he choose to show her his own scars. He pulled the blankets off of them, revealing many scars on his legs, scratches and burns of all kinds. Some in shapes and some forming words. he watched her eyes while he did this, feeling nothing but compassion for her. "They're not hideous, not by any means." he gave her a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Desdemona looked up at him, her eyes weren't watery-she could act out emotion but the truth of it didn't come so easily to her- but the look on her face was enough to show her sadness. As he moved the blankets she looked down at his own scars. She had felt some of them, how couldn't she, throughout the night but didn't mind them. She liked them actually. But when she looked back up at him and he spoke to her again, giving her that heartbreaking smile, she frowned. "...Maybe not now...but that's not the end..." She did something she had never done since the day she could control her powers. She began to change. Her hair moved down into think locks of auburn red, the black shining erotically through the bloody tint. Her face was still the cute, innocent heart shape and her eyes still had that rainbow colour to them. Her skin paled dramatically and soon more scars appeared. The ones on her back she couldn't get rid of, these small cuts from knives, spells and whips she could. Her body shape stayed the same besides perhaps her curves adding a bit but she mainly thinned along her arms and legs as if she didn't eat enough or had grown eating too little. This all lasted only a second before she realized what she was doing and quickly changed back. Without a second thought she moved so her head was against his chest, her face hidden. She had just shown him her true self. No one but her father had ever seen that. No one that lived at least, and even her father was now dead.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:25 pm

He accepted her as she was and as she changed. viktor watched her change, his expression not changing a bit. He hadn't known she was a metamorphmagi, but it didn't matter. He let her rest on him though, and merely wrapped his arms around her tightly. "I don't care," he finally said. "Nothing you show me will taint my feelings for you, nor destroy your beauty. I do not care." He stressed every word of this last sentence, wishing she'd believe him. He ran his fingers through her hair gently, cupping the back of her head. "Dezzi, you have nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to feel ugly about. There is not a single part of you that is not beautiful." He meant what he said, he didn't care about the scars. They were just that, scars. "Just because you were tormented does not mean it's tarnished your beauty." he finally said to her. He kissed the top of her head. "and I hope you show me your true self more often, if and when you ever become comfortable with it. If not, that's fine too." He didn't want her to feel the need to kill him, not now that he had given himself to her. "And I'm not running off..." Viktor had no idea that Andrew had once uttered these words to her, though the vampire had never seen her in her true form. To Viktor, Desdemona was a masterpiece, an artwork beyond artwork. "I wish that you would believe me... I truly do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:33 pm

No one, not even Andrew, had seen her back. No one, not even Andrew had seen her true form before. But now Viktor had and he accepted it. She ouldn't help it any more. Damn him, he was suppose to be her pet, not her equal. Why was he making this so hard on her? No one else dared make it hard on her yet he seemed to relish in it. Did he even notice? She kept her face hidden for as long as she could and just laid limp beside him. The blankets were all but off her body since he pulled them from his own, moving them completely. She should have stayed like that, just laying against him and being content with the way they were, but she had to look up at him. Curse him to a thousand hells. Looking up at him made her loose control of her tongue. "...What am I to you?" it might have been a girlish question to ask, she didn't know, but she had to know his answer. She waited for him to reply with her eyes dark and murky as they looked up at him innocently.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Viktor just looked deep into her eyes for a few moments before he answered. He was afraid to answer truthfully... they'd only spent a night together so far and he was sure she'd leave if he were honest. However, as he looked down at her he knew she wanted the truth. He felt as if he were diving off a high cliff as he simply held her gaze and said, "My everything..." Should she want him around as a pet, he'd deal with it. Should she merely want a loyal follower that she could sleep with, he'd give her that. "You are everything to me... have been for a little while now. From the moment you walked into Hogwarts I have not been able to banish you from my mind... and now... I'm at your knee, whatever you want of me I'll do my best to give you." There wasn't much more he could say on the matter, that was about everything. Viktor had always been short with his words, but this time he wished he could say more... but there wasn't more to say. Whatever she wanted of him he would live with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Desdemona nodded slightly before moving so her head laid against his chest. Now it was her turn to answer the question, but not to him. To herself. What was he to her? She already knew the answer but she didn't want to believe it. It was a weakness.

Weakness...yea...look what happened to Andrew. hell if I couldn't do half the things i can I'd be afraid of him myself.... So maybe it wasn't a weakness to feel that way. Her head laid there for a while, her eyes staring at nothing in-particular until at last she kissed him square on the lips, saying she decided what she wanted. She had to know something before she believed in her choice. "Is it because your a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:36 pm

Viktor couldn't help it. He chuckled softly, caressing her cheek. "No, it's not because I'm a dragon." He leaned down into her ear and whispered gently, "It's because you stole my very human heart." He kissed her on the cheek now and leaned back again. "And I'll never tell a soul about this. You're secret innocence is safe with me, I swear my life on it." He smiled down at her, finding her absolutely adorable. Again. "But if you want me as a dragon that's what I'll be," he offered, wiling to make any sacrifice necessary to keep her around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Her eyes flashed with her old malice as if to prove this mock innocence could be taken away at any time if he pushed it. It disappeared quickly though as she closed her eyes and laid her head down again. Silence rang long and golden between them for a while before she spoke. Her voice was like a raindrop hitting a petal, sweet and soft as it cut through the silence. "I don't want you as a dragon...I want you as you, Viktor."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:54 pm

"I'm all yours," he said gently, laying his chin on her head. For as long as she would have him he'd be hers and hers alone. granted he wasn't sure he liked the sound of following orders, but if that's what she wanted he supposed he'd been through worse. He just sat there with her laying against him, carefully playing with her hair. After some time he raised his head and looked down at her. "want to help me redecorate?" he asked suddenly, way off topic but whatever. He knew there was no way she could have liked the look of his place and he wanted her stay to be perfect and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   

Back to top Go down

Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next