Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:29 pm
Latest topics
» Guestbook
Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie

Captivated

epsilon18b

-NIC

magicwitch12

beautifully.empty

HogwartsGirl

furby1311

nimakasm145

Share | 

Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 pm

As he lead her into his room she wrapped her hands around him, one on his neck/shoulder pulling him closer and the other in his hair, pulling it slightly in the rough, moving kisses. Eventually she was about to switch roles when she was knocked back onto the bed. Things went flying moments later.

~Time Skip~

After the fact she laid next to him, her hair a mess and all over the place and her eyes half closed. She was breathing heavily, her heart pounding and a cold sweat consuming her body. "....Merlin...." She breathed before turning toward him, she red sheets covering her bulging breasts just enough. Her head slipped onto his arm and she looked over at him, panting slightly. That was the best she had had in a long time. A Lon long long time. Sure it wasn't the first time she did that, but it was the first time she had such a ....reaction to it. Not to mention the first time she did it for something other than a stress releaser and then killed him. No, if things worked out she was going to let Viktor live a very long long time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hogwartshaven.forumotion.com
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Viktor sighed against her rough movements, gripping her with an animalistic passion only she seemed able to awaken. Once they were in there and beside the bed he leaned her down urgently, leaning atop her. Within second he had her top off and it was cast aside carelessly as she stripped him of his shirt as well. He dipped down to her, kissing her fiercely.

~time skip~

Viktor lay beside her, his own chest heaving in the aftermath of the wild moments they'd just shared. It last a long time, much longer than he expected, and he was a bit drained. His own hair was a tangled mess, and he was not under the sheets. He let her wrap in them while the comforter rested just on his hip bones.He lay a hand down when she spoke, not able to stifle the short laugh that came from him. He wrapped the arm she la on around her shoulders, pulling her even closer as he leaned to kiss her forehead. He was very glad she liked it so much. "I didn't expect that," he said with a grin. He didn't say anything for a little while, not wanting to ruin the moment. However after some time, he finally did speak. "I know we're supposed to be enemies and all but... it just won't do for me," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:03 pm

So they were crazy. That was perfectly fine with Desdemona. For once she didn't mind having an arm over her shoulder or her body being pull closer to someone else. The time that they had just wasted...was so worth it.... "Yeah," she chuckles slightly, her heart still pounding in her chest. "...I don't think that would work now...but I'm not giving up...." She turns a bit more until her breasts are pressed against his chest as she looks at him. "Mmm....Viktor....," she whispered his name in a dark purr. "...Join me...I don't want to be enemies...I want to have you..." She tilted her head up and kissed him again, that dark sinful lust still there rom earlier but not as hungry as it was.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:19 am

Memories flashed in his head and Viktor didn't say anything for a few moments. Could he do it?... could he just give it all again?... after last time... He shooked his thought away, the little demons, and kissed her back. "I... I'm not sure about that yet." Before she could move away though, his grip on her tightened and he looked into her eyes. "I'm not turning you away, don't get me wrong," he began, "I've got a lot f thinking to do as far as joining your side. However, I'm currently neutral and therefore we are not enemies." He smiled gently. "Just... give me a little time." he requested, kissing her forehead. "But don't pull away, I beg that of you. My home is open for you anytime, and I urge you to come back even after you've left. I just don't know if I can switch side completely... give me time." He had turned to look off in the distance, out his window, as he remembered yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am

Desdemona was going to say something about the whole joining him thing, since slightly that wasn't exactly what she was asking but the look on his face told her all she needed to know. So, surprising both of them, she kindly reached over and let her hand curl around his cheek, making him look at her. Her eyes where nearly black with how dark and tormented they looked. "I understand." she whispered before kissing him with that same hungry passion that started all this. She didnt care if she restarted their tango or whatever, she was mainly out about for getting his min off whatever was going on in his head. She half invaded his mind but thought better of it last second.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:57 pm

He said nothing, only kissed her back. This time that passion boiled over them both and he slowly leaned until he was half atop her. He felt her begin to slip into his mind though he said nothing about it. If she invade him he would be done with this. However, he felt her withdraw from it as well and it sparked something more in him. Another deep feeling awakened a little though he had no idea what it was. This time he took it slower with her, however that hunger remained just as strong as it was the first time they tangled themselves in the sheets.

-time skip-

Afterward, Viktor pulled her to him again as they heaved and panted and tried hard to catch their breath again. "I know your skills, you know." was all he said to her. He was almost positive she'd know he was aware she could read minds. He didn't protect his, because he was attempting to trust her. He hoped she would try the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 pm

Doing that with Viktor was different than doing that with anyone else she had ever laid with and she wasn't going to lie. As he climbed half on top of her she bit his lip slightly and let her hands move to his back, her nails leaving faint scratches. As they took their time things seemed to get even more passionate and, in a way dangerous.

~Time Skip~

The room was in dismay. Things were thrown all over the place, the sheets gone and the comforter barely keeping a corner on the bed. The pillows had long since been thrown against the walls and the bed had even moved a few inches in that last dance joining their bodies. Desdemona didn't mind at all and though she couldn't breath after the fact, she still was fine with it. Oddly fine with it. Normally she wouldn't let a man touch her after the fact but she was fine, for now, with Viktor pulling her toward him. When he spoke she wasn't surprised at all. "I guessed as much." was all she needed to say. She wasn't going to invade his mind unless she truly didn't trust him and at the moment there was no reason not to. Sure she still wondered if this was a trap but for the most part those thoughts died when this all started.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Viktor just held her to him. He didn't care that she had begun to read him. The important thing was that she had stopped, and he took that into account. "Maybe I do belong on the dark side..." he said thoughtfully, glancing around at the destruction of the room. He was alright with it, his bedroom needed a new look anyway. And he rather liked this one, he thought while a gentle grin spread across his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 pm

"I think you do." she whispered, grinning herself. She didn't have to look around the room, she already knew what had happened because she couldn't get it out of her head. Never had it felt like that or lasted so long. And in truth, she didn't care about the destruction being apart of his true nature pushing him toward the darkness. She wanted him to be on the Dark side simply because she wanted him. He was that missing piece that she wanted, badly, and was nearly willing to do something crazy to get. Nearly. she wasn't that far lost to her emotions yet.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:36 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm

He couldn't help but let out a chuckle. "Of course you do," he said gently, calmly. He stood from the bed, pulling his boxers back on. "Would you... like something to eat?" he asked her gently. He wasn't asking er to get up, just a simple question. If she moved to get up Viktor would try his best to convince her to stay there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Desdemona stretched, arching her back sharply on the bed as he moved. "Mmm I don't care." She said in an almost song like way as she looked up at him with alluring, dark eyes. She crossed her legs as they stretched a bit as well and she didn't seem to care if she was acting 'bad' or not at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Before she could lure him back to that bed, and Merlin she almost had him, he left the room with a smile on his lips that he couldn't seem to waste. He went to the kitchen, and set a skillet on the stove. He started a fire under it and dropped some bacon in there. He then set another pan, this one a non stick pan, on another burner that he lit and dropped some butter into. He cut holes in a few slices of bread and dropped them into the pan. Next he cracked eggs and dropped them into the holes. Once he'd finished with breakfast, he slid everything onto to plates, poured two goblets of red wine, and two tall glasses of orange juice, and piled everything neatly on a tray. He pulled over a small vase and with a flick of his wand, black and crimson red tiger lilies were in the vase. He brought the tray carefully into the bedroom and slipped back into the bed. "Eggs in a window," he told her, smiling gently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:21 am

Desdemona chuckled as he left, her lips curved in that dark smile that wasn't going to leave her lips for a while, it seemed. Waiting for him, she flicked her wrist and brought all the items, bedding and cloths, over to her in a floating way. Standing for a moment, she had them make themselves. The bed was made in a matter of seconds and the clothing folded at the edge. she slipped back under the sheets and comforter, leaning back on the assortment of pillows, and waited for him as if all of this were nothing. And it wasn't a thing. When he walked in she grinned, looking him over. "Wonderful." She said, though she had never actually had 'eggs in a window' before. Well, theres a first for everything.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:54 pm

"Thank you, but you didn't have to fix the bed," he told her with a chuckle. He was happy to clean up after them, hell it only reminded them of the fun they'd just had... twice. HE grinned gently as they ate, and sipped his wine. "You'll have to come over for breakfast more often. I make pretty good berry pancakes." He smiled at her, loving the way she looked all disheveled and... well naked. He couldn't help it, he hadn't been active in this way in a long time. "I do have something else to show you, but... well I'm not sure I should, given your status and all." At this he smirked playfully, sipping his wine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Desdemona ate and drank her wine, ignoring the juice for the moment, as she looked at the flowers. "I was bored." She said with a shrug as she eased back into the pillows. When they were romping around she hated them but right now she loved them, they were wonderfully comfortable. She glanced at him darkly as she took another sip of her wine. "Status eh? What is it?" She said without totally facing him, playing just as much as he was. She was in a good mood and him being stubborn wasn't going to ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:18 pm

"Well, there is a labyrinth of tunnels underwater here. That vast caves made a great place for a refuge underneath and I had help making it. I'll show you later if you wan," he told her, dropping the joking. He was of course going to show her, he just wanted to tease her. "They're deep," he said as he gave her a sideways glance and a small smile. "And just like Hogwarts, there are plenty of traps, which I'm sure you can figure out once you've been down there." He smiled gently, knowing one trip down there with her would help her know the traps and how to get out of them. He'd show her and she'd be welcome there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Desdemona's eyes lit up at the word labyrinth, again at caves, and even more at traps. It sounded like her kind of place. "Oh I'm sure that's wonderful. She put her glass back on the tray and turned so that she was leaning into him, her chest against his and her head on his shoulder, tilted up so she could look at him. "And I do want to see them...later..." she grinned and kissed him once more, ignoring any impulse to go see the tunnels at that exact moment. She'd never leave if she went too soon.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Feeling the heat in the room rise again, Viktor moved the tray out of the way as he kissed her back. "Mmm, later,' he mumbled into her lips as he lowered her back on the bed yet again. Soon the covers were once again out of their way followed by pillows and whatever else that got in the way.

-time skip-

Viktor lay there, heaving again, holding her close to him. " Let's just stay here... right her... forever," he breathed with a grin. Of course he was kidding, but he couldn't help it. She pulled an animal out of him he'd never unearthed before today. His eyes were dilated and his heart was pounding as if trying to burst from his chest. He'd never felt this kind of rush before, but it was like a drug to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Desdemona grinned as she was lowered onto the bed once more. Arching into him, she helped destroy everything in a tornado that out mached the others already.

~time skip~

With her head on his chest and her nails light scratching over his muscles as if testing them, she grinned. Her chest was hitting his with force as she breathed deeply. "Mmm I would love that but I have to drag you back to Hogwarts~" she mumbled as her hand kept moving down his body, her nails tracing every part of him.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:49 pm

He quivered under her sharp nails, unable to suppress the sigh as she reached sensitive areas. "Why on earth would I go back there?" he asked in a teasing tone. "Then I'd have to see you, and be unable to touch you..." He shook his head, kissing her. "Mmmm... it won't do," he said calmly, kissing her neck and shoulders and wherever else his lips reached. Finally he settled back. "I've been thinking about coming back to teach," he told her. "Rose Weasley sent me a rather irate letter about how they couldn't learn properly under another teacher, they'd had me for too long." He chuckled. Truthfully the letter had touched him and if he could have cried, he would have. "I can't say no when my favorite ladies want me back so badly... besides, who knows what that young witch is capable of..." He was thinking aloud now, and rubbing his neck. He had seen Roe Weasley angry at Scorpius Malfoy, and it hadn't been pretty... "Alright, I'll come back. But only if you promise to help me redecorate," he said with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:03 pm

"I knew I liked that girl." She said with a grin as her hand continued downward. After a few minutes of teasing him a bit she climbed on top of him and started kissing him in that way again. They were going to break the bed if this kept up. it was his own fault for teasing.

~Time Skip~

Laying there with her head on his arm as she laid on her back, her chest moving in sharp, upward juts, she closed her eyes and moved her arm over hear head. Anything that could have covered them was long gone by now. "Mmm ..." she sounded as she let out a sigh. "I think we'll be making a lot of visits back here if you come back to teach..."
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Merlin that is not what he meant by redecorating, but he liked it much better... He couldn't help it, as she spoke he laughed. "That or we'll be making plenty of trips to broom closets." At this he smirked a little, bracing himself to be hit. He pulled her to him in a sudden hug. "Thank you for being as wonderful as you are!" he said loudly. He was in the best mood he'd been in in years, and he had her to thank for it. However, she had just about worn him out. "If you want to get dressed, I'll take you through the Labyrinth," he told her gently. "If not, well... we can go later," he said waving his hand. He didn't care, he had her in his room, in his bed, and in his arms. He was content for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Desdemona chuckled and half slapped his chest. "I don't think we could get away with that. We'd destroy everything." she chuckled, loving the thought but knowing that would never do. As he hugged her she couldn't help but widen her eyes. No one really ever hugged her. She couldn't help but cuddle just slightly to him, her head laying against his neck and a kiss pressing to his neck. "Mmm I think it can wait...I vote for us resting...we've been up for hours doing that..." And it was true, it was already near mid day and they had started doing things the night before. It was odd how that happened but either way Desdemona was aching. She truthfully didn't do that often and had done it with him more in one day then she had in the few years combined. She needed to rest before she ended up hurting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]   

Back to top Go down

Viktor's Private Quarter's [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next