Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Hurry, the trains about to leave!
Hogwarts Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hogwarts roleplay that takes place in three time zones. The days of the first great wizard war, the second, and a new era where a new Dark Lord has risen to take their stance beside the late Volemort.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:50 am
Latest topics
» Guestbook
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:20 am by nimakasm145

» Party Gathering
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:48 am by Captivated

» Ash Hallow's Den
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:13 pm by Captivated

» Room Sign In Sheet
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:08 pm by Captivated

» Madagascar
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 5:00 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Room 255 (Valhalla and Bastion)
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:36 pm by VictorianValkyrie

» Study of Ancient Runes
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm by VictorianValkyrie

The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am by Captivated

» Three Broomsticks [Pub]
The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:47 am by VictorianValkyrie

Top posters
VictorianValkyrie
The Quad [Ground Floor] Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] Vote_rcap 
Captivated
The Quad [Ground Floor] Vote_lcapThe Quad [Ground Floor] Voting_barThe Quad [Ground Floor] Vote_rcap 
epsilon18b
-NIC
magicwitch12
beautifully.empty
HogwartsGirl
furby1311
nimakasm145

The Quad [Ground Floor]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

The Quad [Ground Floor] Empty
PostSubject: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:01 am

The Quad (also known as the Paved Courtyard) is a courtyard located on the Hogwarts Castle exterior area. In 1996, one of the Weasley twin's Portable Swamps was released here. Gobstones players usually come into this courtyard to play "Snake Pit". It is home to a Talking Gargoyle. The Fourth Floor corridors pass right next to this courtyard. During the 1996–1997 school year, the Slytherin Duelling Club was based here.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartshaven.rpg-board.net
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:43 pm

As a low wind whistled past the grounds, little cupids flying over head searching for victims, a young woman kept an eye out and a book in hand to bat them away. She slowly made her way to the quad where she sat at the feet of the Gargoyle and laid the large book beside her. From her bag the girl took out another book, opening it up on her lap as she went about reading it. Lily had been hiding out in the common room all day, hading the troublesome Cupids. Her first year she thought they were rather cute, until she saw what they did. Now she wanted nothing to do with them. She also wanted nothing to do with the snoggers in the common room, hating the sound of lips on lips. So here she was, fighting off the cupids with an old textbook, and spending her time as well as she could. Valentines day was not her cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Remus roamed the castle hunched over slightly. He hated the cupids almost as much as he hated being a werewolf. With a grumpy sigh he slipped out into the quad and spotted Lily. He approached and sat beside her, sighing. "Hello Lily..." he said a little glumly as he looked around in a paranoid way.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm

Lily was slightly startled at first but once she realized who it was she just smiled. "Hello Remus." Her smile was soft and kind, like it always was, and she reached out and pat his hand before returning to her book. "...So, how's your day going?" A cupid aimed an arrow and she nearly missed swatting it out of the sky with the textbook before she sighed and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Remus shrugged a little. "Been hiding from these blasted things," he grumbled, using his wand to flip a cupid upside down and force it to shoot another cupid right in front of it. He didn't chuckled though as the infected cupid began following the other around like a lost puppy, trying like hell to kiss it. No, instead he just sighed a little. 'Thankfully it's only one day... how about your day? Is it any better than mind?" he asked kindly, giving her a smile.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Chuckling, she turned and smiled brightly at him. "You an I both. Sadly I was hiding as well but couldn't take all the kissing from the lot in the common room so I snuck out here." With that same smile she watched him tease the cupids and chuckled, shaking her head a little. "I hate this day, magically speaking. When I was in the muggle world I use to like it but I never knew these cupids could be so bothersome!"
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:41 pm

"Yes, unfortunately there are some things Dumbledore won't get rid of..." he grumbled, sending sparks at another cupid. He chuckled a little. "I've never liked Valentines Day... I'm always... sick," he said a little nervously. And of course it would be the same today. He'd have to leave early with the nurse and go hole himself up in the shack for three days. Happened every month, and sadly every year on Valentines Day. Though, he supposed that was better anyway, less time he had to spend caring about being alone on this day.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:23 pm

Lily frowned and took his hand, squeasing it slightly. She hadn't been told about him being a werewolf but, being she was quite smart he didn't have to. She was slowly figuring it out. "Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Seeing them nearly holding hands, the cupids left them alone for now. She frowned, not paying attention to him. She was always worried when he was 'sick'.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:55 pm

"No, no, I'm alright, I'm fine. I'll be fine." He gently patted her hand with his other hand, giving her a reassuring smile. "I'll be well come Monday, I'm sure,' he said with a smile still in place. he didn't want to tell her, wished she just knew. However he didn't count on it and he supposed he wouldn't know if she knew unless they talked about it. He sighed a little. "I should probably get going," he said gently.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Lily frowned slightly but nodded before she took her hand away. "Alright, well feel better and be safe, don't let the cupids get you while your walking through the castle." She gave him one last friendly smile before going back to her book and fighting off Cupid's again.
Back to top Go down
Captivated
Headmistress
Captivated

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm

truthfully there was a part o him aching to tell her the truth, but he... just couldn't. No. Remus gave her a small smile. "Oh yes, thank you I'm sure I will. I won't," he chuckled at her warning and walked off, giving her a last friendly wave.
Back to top Go down
VictorianValkyrie
Dark Lord
VictorianValkyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Lily just sat there after that, keeping to her book while she protected herself from the cupids. At one point she pulled her legs up and curled into herself as she read and hid from the cupids within the paws of the statue. She really just wanted this day to be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quad [Ground Floor]   The Quad [Ground Floor] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Quad [Ground Floor]
Page 1 of 1